The Twilight Saga

So this is basically a story about how after Bella saves Edward she still leaves him. This story is about Edward taking his revenge on Bella, but Bella's already dead, how can he do that? Bella's daughter, Jamie, will have to pay the price. Will Jamie ever ovcome Edward or will she be haunted her entire life?

Views: 398

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

looking forward to the new chapter.

I have just reread tis last one and I did enjoy it.

Best wishes

Chris

Thank you!(: I'm very glad you like it. I've actually just posted Chapter 9 if you wanted to give it a read!(: 

really good update, can't wait to read what happens next

Thanks so much! I hope I'll get it up soon. :D

Chapter 9

[edited by mod] Alec mutters looking at all the people walking past us. “Why now?” He groans.

“Why what?” I question looking at him curiously. “What’s happening?”

“I suggest you cover your ears,” he whispers looking down on me. I stare back at him confusedly. Cover my ears? “Now!” He barks. But it’s too late, horrified, I realize what he means when I hear the yells of the innocent screaming for help. I close my eyes, as if that would help me. I sit on the floor and curl myself into a ball, trying to forget about it all – but it’s too late; the seen cannot be unseen.

“Hey,” Alec’s voice whispers after a while. I rock myself back and forth ignoring his voice.

“Make it go away, make it go away.” I whimper. “So many innocent lives, it’s not their fault, it’s not.”

“Okay,” he whispers. I hear him drop down next to me. “Okay.” He stays next to me with his hand awkwardly hovering just above my back as if he’s not entirely sure what to do with it. I squeeze my eyes tighter at his touch.

“Please, please don’t hurt me.”

He sighs before removing his hand. “I won’t.” I hear his hand plop to the side of him and he continues to sit next to me.

“Auntie!” I yell beaming up at her. “I missed you bunches!”

“Awe my little angel, I’ve missed you too! How’s your mom’s friend treating you? What was his name again?”

“Emmy!” I giggle.

“Ah, that’s right, Emmett.” She says his name oddly – almost as if there was disdain in her voice. I shrug it off though, because no one could hate Emmy.

A figure runs past the shadows. “Auntie, what was that?”

“Hmm?” She whispers. She shifts around in her her purse, hardly batting an eye at me.

“There was something over there auntie,” I whisper pointing behind her.

She laughs. “Now Jamie, you’re eleven years old today, you don’t need imaginary friends anymore!”

“Yes auntie,” I whisper.

“Stop,” I whimper. “Stop. There’s something there, he’s there. We have to – we have to hide. We have to run. Please.” A cool hand runs across my back and I yell.

“Hey!” A familiar voice yells. I open my eyes a fraction of an inch and see Alec’s bright red eyes staring back at me. I flinch. That’s the color he had; the color of the man who killed my auntie right before my eyes.

“Let go,” I mutter. I try and wiggle out of his grip but he holds on tighter. “I said let go!” I shout - my voice echoing across the walls

His face looks confused at first, before he quickly voids it of any emotion. “Okay,” he says before setting me down gently. “I told you to cover your ears, didn’t I?” I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes to mind. I chomp it shut irritably. “What? You don’t have anything to say? That’s a first.”

“Shut up!” I shout. I hug myself tightly, feeling a slight chill. I close my eyes and try to clear my head. “It was just like before.”

“What are you talking about?”

“When my auntie died,” I whisper looking at the ground. “She didn’t know what hit her. She didn’t know he was there; but I did. And I didn’t say anything. . . I didn’t try harder. I just let it happen. I could have helped! I could have helped all of those people!”

I look up at him. The expression on his face. . . I don’t know how to describe it. It’s a mixture of sorry, pity, guilt, and something else I can’t quite read.

“It’s not your fault,” he says almost too low for me to even hear.

“But if I said something,” I mutter.

“No,” he says firmly. “They would have died either way, and there’s nothing you could have done.”

“But,” I begin. He shakes his head at me. I nod my head slowly and look up at him. Red. His eyes, they’re like them too. How could I be so stupid? “You’re. . . You’re just like them. You take the lives of innocent people . . . You’re a monster!”

“I don’t,” he starts but he doesn’t finish. His face grows cold again. “Well obviously,” he says almost sounding angry. “Come on,” he says pushing pass me and bumping into my shoulder. “Aro’s waiting.”

AN: Whew! I’m sorry for the long wait, yet again! I’ve just been getting so caught up with everything! I’ll really try to update more but with school starting up again, it’s going to be even harder to update; but I’ll do my best!

And can I just say how amazing you all are? Your support and comments really make writing this story all the more enjoyable! You’re a huge motivation so thank you bunches! <3

I’ll try and get the next chapter ASAP. Hopefully you won’t have to wait too long for the next chapter? *Fingers crossed* 

I like this you just gotta finish
Thanks so much!(: I'm glad you liked it! I'm going to try my very hardest to update this weekend but if not I will ASAP!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service