The Twilight Saga

Bella is a muggle born witch and she is 16 years old and she goes to Hogwarts at the same time that Lily, James, Severus and Sirius are there. Bella is a smart, sweet and rather shy at times and she is the love interest of both Sirius and Severus but Severus is still in love with Lily as well. But Bella has only feelings for Sirius and likes Severus as a friend. James and Lily are Bella's friends. What will Happen?

Preface:

Bella was sitting down under a tree, she had a book in her lap which she was just really skim reading, her mind on Sirius. She smiled, she liked him but was worried for him because of the Twi Wizard Tournaments. She did not want him to get hurt, she's been reading up on the tournaments and they were only designed to test you in the most brutal way possible. But she knew Sirius was a fighter and a strong person, but it made her worry still.

Sirius was walking around the school grounds and he saw Bella under the tree, he walked behind the tree and smiled "Boo!"

Bella jumped up a little but smiled as she saw him, her face always lit up when she saw him, she wrapped her arms round him hugging him, the first task would be in a few days.

He held her as he hugged her back "Bells....I know you're worried.." he didn't finish as Bella cut him off

She put her finger on his lip stopping from speaking for the moment "I don't want anything bad happen to you" she said as she looked into his eyes

Sirius leaned his forehead against hers as he held her close "Nothing will happen to me, I promise"he said and kissed her softly

Content:

Preface (Above)

Chapter 1~ Hogwarts

Chapter 2~Truth About Bella's Old School

Chapter 3~Bella's Upset Even More

Chapter 4~Apology

Chapter 5~Visitors

Chapter 6~The Chosen One's

Chapter 7~Task 1:Battling the Dragon

Chapter 8~The Question

Chapter 9~The Kiss

Chapter 10~Task 2: The Lake

Chapter 11~The Ball

Header was made by Juliee

Tags: NewEra

Views: 925

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 6~The Chosen One's.

It was the next day and everyone was in the great hall, Bella was sitting at the table with a book in her lap, some students were crowding around the goblet to put their names in for the tri-wizard tournament. She saw Sirius walking up to the goblet, he looked confident and he saw her and he smiled at her winking. She smiled at him and felt her cheeks blush, as he put his name on a piece of paper into the goblet everyone cheered.

Severus was watching Bella from the slytherin side of the table and he wondered what made Sirius so appealing to Bella. He knew why Sirius had an interest in Bella, she was smart, talented, beautiful, sweet, some what shy at times, the most wonderful smile he ever saw in someone. He looked away as he watched the other students from the two other school sing up for the tournament. He wanted to sing up but he was not as brave as Sirius, was. He had to admit that, even to him self. 

Lilly smiled at Bella softly and she rubbed her arm as Sirius sat by them and he kissed Bella's cheek softly which made her heart flatter and she blushed.

Bella hugged Sirius tightly and she closed her eyes leaning her forehead against his shoulder. Sirius kept her in his arms, they stayed in the main hall for a while as they had a free period then they walked to biology.

The teacher was there waiting for them, on the tables all around where pots and it had some kind of rot in there "Now can anyone tell me what this is?" The teacher asked and she saw Bella had her hands up "Yes, miss Swan." she said

Bella took a deep breath "Mandrake or Mandagora is used to bring back those who have been petrified, their cries are fatal to anyone who hears it."

The teacher smiled "Welldone, 10 points for Gryffindor."

Lilly, James and Sirius smiled proudly at Bella and Sirius patted her back softly. The teacher showed them how to handle the plant and then how to re-plant it in a new pot without being hurt by their screams, they had a pair of ear muffs.  One of the students fainted.

Bella looked down at the girl who passed out worried.

James looked at the teacher who said "She's been neglecting her ear muffs."

"No, she's just fainted." Someone else said.

"Yeah just as well." The teacher said.  

Bella bit her lip and she saw the girl woke up at the end off class and she sat up her hair a mess, Bella helped her up and she saw Severus watching her, she looked away from him.

At the end of the lesson they walked back out, it was late evening and they had nothing else to do, so they just sat outside and enjoyed the fresh air before they walked back to main hall for dinner.

They sat down as they ate and Dumbledore was at the cup and he was annoucing the 3 champions "Okay and our 3 champions are." He said as he paused and the flame sepeaed out and a paper jumped out and he read out "From the Bueox Bottan academy we have a miss Anastasia DeLacour." he said and everyone clapped as a brown headed girl with blue eyes stood up and joined the headmaster at the front and another paper jumped up from the cup "From Dermstrang we have a Florian Fitzgerald" he said and last piece of paper jumped up after Florian joined Anastacie at the front "And lastly, from Hogwarts we have our own Sirius Black." Everyone cheered and clapped, but in Bella's throat a lump formed but she tried to smile and be happy for his benefit.

The 3 champions were at the front and then they walked into the back room behind the seats where the teachers sat for some interviews and when the task would be held. The first task would be in a week.

3 Days Later: 

Bella was sitting down under a tree, she had a book in her lap which she was just really skim reading, her mind on Sirius. She smiled, she liked him but was worried for him because of the Twi Wizard Tournaments. She did not want him to get hurt, she's been reading up on the tournaments and they were only designed to test you in the most brutal way possible. But she knew Sirius was a fighter and a strong person, but it made her worry still. She also knew they were not as bad as the games she had to endure but that did not make her worry any less.

Sirius was walking around the school grounds and he saw Bella under the tree, he walked behind the tree and smiled "Boo!"

Bella jumped up a little but smiled as she saw him, her face always lit up when she saw him, she wrapped her arms round him hugging him, the first task would be in a few days.

He held her as he hugged her back "Bells....I know you're worried..." he didn't finish as she cut him off.

She pressed a finger to his lips stopping him from speaking for the moment "I don't want anything bad happen to you." she said looking into his eyes.

Sirius leaned his forehead against hers as he held her closer "Nothing will happen to me, I promise" he said and kissed her softly on the lips then pulled back after a few seconds.

Bella blinked in shock "Wh...what was that for?" she asked looking at him and bit her lip

"My promise to you. that I will not let my self get hurt in this tournament" he said and pressed his lips to her forehead as he held her close to his chest.

A/N-I do not own the biology scene, I took it from the second book/film and only changed it around a bit. I do not own the schools and the last name delacour, The rest I own apart from the origional characters I made up, which are not many.

Awesome story!

Love it. Update soon. :D

thanks, I am glad you like it

Chapter 7~Task 1: Battling the Dragon

It was about half a month later and early December and the day of the first task, Bella was the most anxious from her group of friends about this, she could not help being worried about Sirius. She kept tapping her fingers on the desk not even eating, she just stared into her plate.

"He's going to be fine." Lilly said as she placed a hand on her friend's shoulder

"You don't know that." Bella said, she looked panicked and like she has not slept for days "I know he promised he is going to be fine but,..." she trailed off and winced as horrible thoughts entered her mind.

Sirius walked in and he saw Bella looked worried, he pulled her up hugging her tightly to him. Severus was watching and he gripped his spoon tightly in his hand and it snapped in half, Lilly raised an eyebrow at him and he seemed to calm down even though he liked Bella, he still had feelings for Lilly.

"Please don't try to worry about me Mia cara dolce Isabella." Sirius whispered to Bella, the last bit he spoke in Italian meaning my Dear Sweet Isabella.

Bella blushed at his words as she did not know what that meant in Italian, she looked at him "I always worry." she said as he leaned down and pressed his lips to her forehead. After breakfast they all got outside and especially the 3 champions, they got a tent in a cave and they got dressed for the first task.

First up was Anastacia, she was a rather tall girl about 4.9 foot, she had long blonde hair that was slightly wavey and she had light blue eyes that were clearer then the sky. After her was Florian, he was a rather bulky and not that tall but still handsome, his green eyes seemed to burn with fire. He was some what considered to be a jerk and a person that did not give up easily yet, he was still harsh and Sirius was of course the last to go up on the first task. He was the tallest out of all of them standing at 5.9 foot, his brown eyes seemed to shine with warm and goodness in the light and his dark hair suited his slim, tall and tanned figure. 

Bella sneaked from the seats and she went to the tent, it was slightly opened and she spoke in a soft whisper "Psstt."

"Bella?" Sirius asked, as he was on the other side of the tent

Bella sighed in relief "How are you feeling? Okay"? she said

"Just a little nervous." He said truthfully, he was a lot nervous, just because he was last made it worse, he wanted to get it over and done with.

Bella nodded "The key is to concentrate, after that you just have to...." she trailed off, she could not even speak the words let alone think them

"Battle the dragon." Sirius said, Bella let out a whimper and she pulled apart the entrance and leaped into his arms hugging him all of a sudden. He stumbled back a little bit and held her to his and tightly, he buried his face in her hair and sighed deeply inhaling her sweet scent.Her hair smelled of roses and lavender.

"Aww young love." a high pitched voice said and someone snapped a picture of them like that just as they both pulled away to see a reported there.

"You." Bella said with a frown, it was the worst reporter in town, she always made out things like they weren't and mixed them up.

"Leave, Now." Florian said, in a deep, cold mannered voice, his tone held a harsh German tone "This tent is for champions and friends."

She smirked "Never mind, I got what I wanted." she said as she winked at him and left with her crew and at that moment Dumbledore walked in and gathered everyone around not noting Bella and he started to speak;

"So Champions, today has..." he trailed off as he saw Bella "Oh Miss Swan, what you doing here?" he asked surprised to see her here

"Oh sorry, I'll just go." Bella said and she smiled a bit at them all before she left and she took her seats by Lilly and James but was aware of Severus watching her, she frowned and looked away from him, she did not like the stares he has been giving her lately.

"As I was saying today has come to battle your dragon" Dumbledore said "Put your hand in this bag and there you will each find a mini version of the dragon you will battle." he said, in his hand was a little black bag and there was some roaring and fire coming from it.

All 3 of them put their hands in and Anastacia got the chinse fireball, Sirius got the Hungarian Horn-tail and Florian got a Romanian Rich Back. 

They all looked at their dragon slightly in shock and seemed to remain calm "At the sound of the cannon ball..." Dumbledore said but it went off early and so did the music "You will enter." he finished and sighed shaking his head.

Few hours later: Sirius was the last one to go and he heard a voice outside, belonging to Dumbledore "So far two of our champions battled their dragons and proceeded onto the next task, now for our final champion Sirius Black." the crow cheered and clapped as Sirius walked out of the tent and cave and as soon as he did the dragon breathed fire at him so he leaped out of the way and hid behind a rock, he had a wand in his hand to summon his broom stick which he was allowed to do. 

Bella winced and she gripped Lilly's shoulder and James squeezed her shoulder. Sirius got up and walked to the dragon not showing any fear, the dragon swang with his tail and hit Sirius flinging a few feet away "Your wand, Use your wand." Bella yelled encouraging Sirius.

Sirius got up bit dizzy "Accio Broomstick" he said as he summoned his broom and there came a swooshing sound and soon his broom flew to him and he jumped on it and everyone clapped and he flew to get the egg that was being guarded by the dragon, he needed to get the egg so he could get a clue for the next task. The dragon became angry and it got free off its bonds and it chased Sirius around the school grounds until it hit the wall and fell down, Sirius flew back to arena and he grabbed the egg and everyone cheered and clapped and sighed in relief as the fight was rather intense.

A/N~The tent scene, dragons and task one do not belong to me, I just changed them around from the fourth harry potter book/film with different names, slightly different scenery and words slightly altered

Wonderful chapter :)

aww thanks :)

Awesome!!! Loved the dragon scene!!!
Can't wait for more!!!

I am glad you like it :) thanks

Loved it as always. Can't wait for more! :D

I am glad you do :) will post soon

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service