The Twilight Saga

Bella is forced to move with her mother, Phil, and her three-year-old brother, Ben, to a sunflower farm in North Dakota. The house may seem normal to the adults but the child knows of the lurking demons roaming the perimeter. While the beautiful yellow fields offer a charming welcoming, they soon begin to realise that they are not alone when Bella and her younger brother, Ben, see actions beyond the abnormal that are apparently oblivious to the adult eye. As the roaming spirits grow increasingly violent, the parents are starting to question the case. As Bella has to go through the horror-film-like reality while trying to convince her parents of the surronding threats, Alice sees unexpeted visions a day before the reality. The only problem is that Alice does not see who is living the horror as she is the person in her visions. As Alice tries to figure out her visions, Bella does her best to not fail her promises to both Edward and Ben while she deals with more of the unnatural from her haunted farm.....

Photobucket

BannerFans.com

BannerFans.com

BannerFans.com

BannerFans.com

BannerFans.com

BannerFans.com

BannerFans.com

BannerFans.com

BannerFans.com

BannerFans.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*********New Moon: A Past Promise**********

New Moon: A Past Promise (or NM:APP) is my first fanfiction story. Sadly, I have much going on and have decided to end it on Bella's P.O.V. I don't think I will continue with another part anytime soon, so that's why it says 'the end... for now...'

What if Bella had a friend Edward never knew about? What if Bella had already be promised immortality? What if that promise was fulfilled? What if Alice saw two very familiar-looking vampires snarling at each other in the woods with two strangers on the side? What if the werewolves had interrupted? What if Alice thought Bella was dead? What if Edward believed her? What if Bella had to race to Italy?.... Or die trying....

Photobucket

BannerFans.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*********The FreeRoamer's Clan**********

This story is about the FreeRoamer's Clan which is a vampire coven in the 'Make Your Own Vampires Clan' group. You can learn a little about Kate, Blake, and Bella on the page. They were the first three in the clan. You may join if you wish.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!

Photobucket

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've made an Alice gallery in the Alice Fan Group! You may add pictures of your own or just look at some of the pictures already presented. If you clink on the picture it will take you right to the page. Pictures of Alice may include others and may also be of Ashely.

Photobucket

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We breed huskies! You can look at our huskies on our website. You can click on the picture below and it will take you to the link. Celtic Acres Farm.

Photobucket

PLEASE! Nobody take over writing my story because, well, 1. it's my story, 2. you don't know some of the character's personalities, and 3. I've spent a lot of time and work into this story so I don't want anyone to take it away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1: Bella's P.O.V.

I never win. Especially since the day my life left me.
I only have one reason left to live: my brother.

I stubbornly stayed quiet but mentally moaned as I saw the sign saying North Dakota 5 miles.
If it weren't for my brother I wouldn't have come.
When Renee came to give me the news that I was moving with them I was appalled.
She knew me too well when she reminded me of my brother needing a friend while we lived out in the country.
I sighed and gave in too easily.
I'm sure I would've thrown a tantrum or something if it wasn't for Ben. And maybe moving would get my mind of things, some specific things.
I think that's the other reason that nobody has mentioned. Go figure!
I was staring out the window with nothing but pure hatred when Phil interrupted my thoughts.
"Here we are!" Phil said as we turned into a driveway with some decrepit old house at the end.
Why was I forced to move here? So people wouldn't hear me screaming in the middle of the night? It just makes no sense!
This place looked as if it was a haunted house. I'm sure the quietness will add to the tension.
"Yay!" I tried to sound enthusiastic but it came out more sarcastic. Renee turned on me.
"I think a change will be good for you. Now, stop moping and give the house a chance. Will you promise me to give it a chance?"
"Fine," I sighed.
She then turned to Ben who was waking up from his nap.
"Do you like our new house?" She crooned. It disgusted me. What was so good about this junkyard? I swear one bad storm could wash away the whole property.
My brother just glanced from her and the house over and over again. He doesn't speak. He was in a horrible car accident a year or two ago and since then hasn't spoken one word.
"Honey, can you get him? We have to unload the car."
"Yeah, I got him," I answered as I unbuckled his seatbelt. It seemed as if he was trying to point at something but it could've been about the house or the sunflowers.
As we walked through the door of our new house, my instinct told me to run away. I ignored it.

(If the question's not there then here:
Do you like 'New Moon: The Messengers?')

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATTACHMENT BELOW IS OF ALL CHAPTERS THAT ARE POSTED IN A MICROSOFT WORD DOCUMENT! THIS WILL BE UPDATED WITH EVERY CHAPTER POSTED!

Views: 370

Replies to This Discussion

PLEASE please PLEASE write more!!!
That is really awsome I'm crying like really hard!!!!

Part 8: Bella’s P.O.V.

I saw a life flash before my eyes.

I was talking with the boy I met in town again about my house. Asking about who lived there before us. He said the family had just up and left. That wasn’t good enough so I pressed for more.

“Do you know why they left?”

“No. We never found out why but probably ‘cause of the economy,” he had said. “A lot of people had hit it hard around then.”

Ugh! Not helping. I didn’t want to ask this directly, but he gave me no choice. “Did you ever hear anything about- about my house being haunted?” I’m sure I sound stupid now.

“Uh.. not directly… I mean, my friends and I use to dare each other to go down into the cellar.”

Good, good. More, more. “Why? What was down there?” He shook his head. “I don’t know,” he paused before he continued. “I never went down there.”

Later, when I got home, I wanted to see why those kids dared each other to go down into the cellar. I walked to the door and slowly pushed on it. The door swung open freely as if I kicked it. I flipped the light on as I cautiously took each step down the stairs. When I reached the bottom, I just looked around. Everything seemed normal, normal but quiet. You could probably hear a mouse running to hide. It wasn’t bright, but it wasn’t dark either.

I spotted something on the ground to my right and walked over to it. There was a piece of paper under the boxes. I carefully pulled it out and fell backwards afterwards. I sat up and looked at the paper in my hands. There were drawings on it. No doubt from a young kid. There was a dad, a mom, an older sister, and a little boy. But, next to the little boy was a black-oval-ish figure. They all were in from of the house.

“Leave, Bella,” said the velvety voice I haven’t heard in so long.

A slight noise in the corner pulled me out of my thoughts. I got up, leaving the paper on the ground, and listened for more.

“Hello?” I called out. No answer.

As I looked for any more movement, I suddenly felt hands grip my face from above me. My hands flew to my face and ripped the pressuring hands off. I took off running towards the stairs without looking back. I could hear it following me just fine.

“Bella! Run!” the voice called from nowhere.

As my right foot reached the first step, an abnormal hand grabbed my left ankle and yanked it back harshly. I smashed down onto the stairs as my leg was pulled back down. My hands clawed the steps a head and my right foot pushed hard against the force. You could hear the nails digging into the wooden boards. You could see the lines match up to my fingertips.

“No!” I shrieked as I got weaker. Growls filled my head. “Don’t give up Bella!”

As I struggled against its strength, clawing the stair boards, a life flashed before my eyes like a movie screen. I saw a teen-aged girl, like me, clawing the stairs, like me, screaming to the top of her lungs with tears pouring down her face, like me- this is getting scary, as she was being dragged down, like me, to her death, hopefully not the same. She screamed and thrashed against the pull but nothing could help her. I saw her horrified face as if looking death strait in the eye, and then she was gone.

I didn’t even realize what was happening with me until I was falling backwards. I hit the floor hard and smacked around my body reflexively to make sure nothing was there. I shot up and looked to where I was. Nothing but the wooden floor boards were there. I turned to the stairs without a second thought and half-crawled, half-sprinted up the stairs, slamming the door behind me.

Alice’s P.O.V.

I heard his breath catch as he read his message.

When I looked up to see his expression my vision changed. I was now in the house I haven’t had a vision about for weeks. I hope Edward is watching this. This is why I came to find him.

I was slowly opening a door that led to the darkness I was almost dragged down last time. I flipped on the lights and slowly walked down the steps. I stopped at the bottom and looked around. It wasn’t bright, but it wasn’t dark either. It was so quiet and terrifying as I know something always happens in my visions.

I walked to the right and bent down. I fell backwards pulling out a piece of paper from under some boxes. I sat up looking at the drawing from some little kid. There was a dad, a mom, an older sister, and a little boy. Next to the little boy was a black-oval-ish figure.

I heard slight movement in the far corner and stood up.

“Hello?” I called out. No answer. As I looked for any more movement, I suddenly felt hands grip my face from above me. My hands flew to my face and ripped the pressuring hands off. I took off running towards the stairs without looking back. I could hear it following me just fine.

As my right foot reached the first step, an abnormal hand grabbed my left ankle and yanked it back harshly. I smashed down onto the stairs as my leg was pulled back down. My hands clawed the steps a head and my right foot pushed hard against the force. You could hear the nails digging into the wooden boards. You could see the lines match up to my fingertips.

“No!” I shrieked as I got weaker.

As I struggled against its strength, clawing the stair boards, a life flashed before my eyes like a movie screen. I saw a teen-aged girl, like me, clawing the stairs, like me, screaming to the top of her lungs with tears pouring down her face, like me- this is getting scary, as she was being dragged down, like me, to her death, hopefully not the same. She screamed and thrashed against the pull but nothing could help her. I saw her horrified face as if looking death strait in the eye, and then she was gone.

I didn’t even realize what was happening with me until I was falling backwards. I hit the floor hard and smacked around my body reflexively to make sure nothing was there. I shot up and looked to where I was. Nothing but the wooden floor boards were there. I turned to the stairs without a second thought and half-crawled, half-sprinted up the stairs, slamming the door behind me.

When I was back in the cave with Edward, I turned to see him staring at me with so many questions.

"That’s exactly why I came here.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry for such a long wait!!!!!!!!!!
wow more i really like it
Love it
geeze that was a long wait but I do like your story alot so I don't mind waiting
i really like it im watchingthe movie now
i mad e you a banner

yes no edit
edit the quote in the middle so it spell correctly and a darker border (shade) but besides that it's a good banner
thanks to both of you!!!!!!!!!!
i just luv it can't wait 4 more thanks.
I love it!!! I cant wait for more!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service