The Twilight Saga

After Breaking dawn, Something happens to Alice's Talent, after she went with Nahuel to learn more about half vampires, Edward and Bella are out in a field where they find something or someone that they didn't expect to find.

New Vampire

Chapter 1, The Return

Death…

As a human death is one of the scariest things, it is also the saddest thing when it happens to the ones you love. But as a vampire we never die of old age, of sickness or starvation, of thirst or sleep deprivation. We only have to worry about death until another vampire tries to kill us, or the Volturi decided that we have done something against their law, and would have to “remove us”

Two months ago, the Volturi accused us of creating an immortal child, this accusation was based on what a certain vampire named Irina thought she saw, my little Renesmee had been catching snowflakes, and I was watching her with Jacob, her protector and also a werewolf, normally the mortal enemy of vampires, but then again it wasn't exactly normal for a vampire to fall in love with a human. But that is what had happened Edward, my husband, my love, had fallen in love with me as a human, but that is a story I have already told.

I was lying on my bed as it seemed to relax me, and it helped with the thirst, we weren't allowed to hunt for at least another week, because the locals were starting to notice an unusual amount of forest life disappearing, Carlisle said that there was to be no more hunting, he also said that if any of us was “completely drained” we would have to drive at least 3-4 hours away. Even though some of us were getting Thirsty, none of us particularly liked the idea of having to drive that far and back thought we all did it usually in groups, so that we could have a record of where we went and how many animals we drank.

I heard a knock on the door, even though I already heard the footsteps coming I wasn't really concentrating on the thought pattern that listens and figures out who is coming, but once I heard that knock I knew it could only be one person, Alice. She had gone with Nahuel after bringing him here to reason with the Volturi about Nessie, She said she was going to keep learning about what they knew about Cross-breeds, she said she wouldn't be back for a while longer so something must have happened for her to comeback so early.

“Bella!” the tone of her voice both excited and worried, “where is everyone?”

“Calm down Alice, when I left everyone was at the house” this was starting to worry me why had she seemed so concerned about, I understood that she would want to see the family but the cottage is further than the house. “Alice, what are you so concerned about?”

“I...I couldn't see them, everyone’s future but yours is blank, I thought they might have met up with Jacob or one of the other werewolves and they had transformed” I knew she could see what I was thinking and she already knew what I was going to say. “The wolves all went down south because of what has been happening” Immediately I knew the question would arrive on her face at any moment, why? So I answered for her.

“The people around town have been noticing a decrease in the forest animal population so the wolves decided to leave just in case people started searching the woods for possibly large, dangerous creatures, the asked us to not hunt here for a few weeks” she was shocked by this but eventually calmed down to a point that was not possible without exterior help. “Jasper I know you are here so can you come out so Alice will stop freaking out!”

Jasper has the ability to control the emotions of others, he is the only one I know that can do that so I knew it was him. “Alice! Good to see you back here”, Jasper said it in the most excited voice that anyone could ever use. “Good to see you to Bella” Alice shot me a ‘what look’, I shot her back a ‘tell you late look’ “Jasper, I need to ask you a question” Alice spoke with her face just as confused as before “Where were you just before” she already had an answer but looked like she wanted to make sure. “I was at the main house, then I heard your footsteps going towards the cottage, I can’t say it didn't make me sad knowing you went to Bella first but I guess this explains it.”

“So I can assume you heard all of it?” No point explaining it all again, “yeah” he replied, Well now we have a problem, since Alice isn't able to see the families future, “so, shall we go to the house I think people will want to see you again, and we should probably tell them all that your Talent is playing up” Best to get her back to the house, where Carlisle can help with whatever is going on. “OK, let’s go” exclaimed Alice.

We set off at a nice “vampire” jog, anxious to talk to everyone but in no hurry, Alice continued to ask about what happened after she left, most answers were mostly “not really, yes, no” and all were good responses, we got to the drive way and knew everyone would be eagerly waiting the surprising arrival of Alice. Inside everyone was quiet and paying attention, except Edward who had obviously already read Alice's and Jasper's mind, I ran up ran up to him and pecked him on the Lips, then we left the house for a jog up to a meadow we had found a couple of weeks ago, while on a hunt.

“So by that look on you face I would assume that you are already trying to figure out why Alice can only see my future and no one else’s” I stated knowingly, he was staring out into the sky watching a small Dark blue winged butterfly, travel from one leaf to the next, “Yes, as soon as Alice came into range I knew and had been thinking about it, until I saw you again” I hadn't been completely truthful to Alice, indeed the last time I left the main house everyone had been there, though that had been around a week ago. No matter how much I loved Edward and I loved my family, ever since I became a vampire I had barely any time to myself, it may have been the Volturi or Renesmee being born I just wanted a week to relax and enjoy things by myself. “Has you break ended yet, Love?” Of course it had after seeing Edward again it would be hard to want more free time, I responded by grabbing his head and kissing him, this was one of the things that I could never dislike, his firm lips touching mine sent electricity through my body as it always did, “Well it’s good to have you back” Our kiss broke when we heard running footsteps, too light to be our age but ones that we had never heard before.

Please tell me what you think, feed back would be greatly appreciated. So far i have not written the second chapter, but will if people want me to. Just for everyone to know that there is probably only going to be two new characters, i won't say anything apart from that. Again Please leave feedback and thank you for reading.

Tags: Alice, Bella, Edward, Love, Vampires

Views: 246

Replies to This Discussion

This chapters about, Renesmee and Jacob 

Just wanted you to know they are safe, sort of

Chapter 4

J-pov

With renesmee on my back we took off, Sam and I had finally decided it was time to come back to forks. If I had been allowed I would keep renesmee with me forever, always able to protect her, help her, possibly even love her. But of course as any parents would Bella and Edward wanted her back a soon as possible, I’m surprised they even let her go with me. We all left to go south to get away from forks to let the deer come back, or that’s what we told them after the meeting Sam told us that there was a vampire living in that area, We found her and even though there was many of us we lost too many. We didn't get her normally we would fight until one side was destroyed, but she had an amazing talent, it seemed like she could temporarily make her undetectable, no smell, no sounds, invisible, made no effect on the environment. We had to get away it was obvious we would have no chance to win, she didn't follow us which is confusing because she could have easily taken us out and not have to deal with us later.

“Jake, where are we?” Renesmee asked trying to get me to focus again, “uh… around 50 miles out of forks, don’t worry you’ll be home soon” I was glad I was in my wolf form, I couldn't let her see my face, you might say that her constant asking Where we are, may have made me lost hope. Anyway better thoughts, who was that vampire and where did she come from, Being vampires she could have been from anywhere, born anytime, have any skills. Thousands of different thoughts passed through my mind, and when that happens time seems to disappear.

“Jake, Jake where nearing forks you might concentrate a bit more” Great hours had passed without me noticing, even normally it isn't that bad. “Yeah, thanks we’ll be home in a second” An escape from a family of vampires made life easier, but maybe Nessie missing her family made me feel a bit different. “Nessie!” Bella of course came running as soon as we got to the end of the drive way “Mum, I’m back” I ran off to the forest to transform back, got some clothes out of the many safe boxes filled with clothes, ran back to the house. Bella and Nessie already went back to the house, I headed in after them. Immediately something was out of place a vampire smell that I had not smelt before, and it was horrible, worse than the others. “My names Elizabeth, wolf” What? There was no disgust in her voice “Hi my names Jacob” She ran up to me with incredibly fast speed, “Good to meet you” she stuck out her hand, wait what, how is she not disgusted by me? “I've never met a werewolf before, don’t know why they’re all so hostile about your smell” gotta keep an eye on this one either she’s lying to make friends with me, or she being truthful in which case she could be an interesting person to make friends with. “So, could you introduce me to renesmee, Bella?”

“Yeah, a few of months ago renesmee was born, she has the abilities of a vampire, but is mostly human. She is ageing rapidly in only A Few years she will be fully grown and will be immortal, Why don’t you show what your talent is, Nessie?” She walked up to Elizabeth and touched her face, the look on her face was priceless, a mixture of confused, amazed and happiness. “So… Uh, Elizabeth what’s you’re…. Uh story? Smooth, smooth “Well I was turned 11 days ago…

Hope you enjoyed, again this one was shorter but i had to get it out of the way,

Leave feedback if you enjoyed, Thanks for reading

Interesting! The wolves encountered a new vampire who could disguise herself very effectively.  Could this vampire have been the reason why Alice did not see the Cullens, and could it be the one who created Beth?  And what are her real intentions?  Can't wait to read and find out more.  Plus: Interesting reaction from Elizabeth to the werewolf.

I agree with seugnet there. Very interesting reaction. Cant wait to read more! ;)

If only you guys could see my plans, mauhahaha

As always thanks for reading new chapter will be out 'soon'

You are not making me feel that something good is going to happen here.

Lets just say that its all "Connected"

This chapter is confusing, its based on knowledge you'll learn and some you've learnt.

Chapter 5

B-pov

You know what I miss most, Sleeping. A weird thought but true, Sleep was an escape it got me away from all the troubles of life. It kept me sane and it was a safe haven from my accident prone self, but with no more sleep all of that safety was gone. Even though pretty much none of my old fears could never scare me again, new ones appeared and now I had no where I could get rid of my troubles. Also there were more, having to live thousands of years past my parents. After which I would never see anyone like them again. Always having to be careful around people, faking to look like a human it just made me feel… vulnerable. Food, thirst sufficed but I can’t say binging on chocolate didn’t stop the crushing feeling of loneliness, well until I met Edward.  But there are bonuses too, Not needing to eat food, Being super-fast and super strong, Never being cold and not having to die.

“Bella, Bella!” Renesmee’s voice screamed, Pain, Shattered arm, Destroyed foot. “Edward!” He went as fast as he could, almost teleporting to me. Even though he might be seen, if anybody had got to me first it would have been worse seeing my shattered arm and foot, showing who I really am. Renesmee and Edward shot off with me, then I passed out.

“Bella, Bella?” The pain was gone, but the questions were obvious on everyone’s faces “what happened?” What did happen? “I… I don’t know, I was just walking in town and suddenly started thinking about some odd things, And then I heard Renesmee screaming my name, and then pain” Why did that happen, how did I lose focus “your all fixed up Bella, You should probably go hunt” I wasn’t thirsty but I needed the time to myself “yeah that’s a good idea” and so I took of wanting to go grab a deer. It didn’t take very long to find one and it wasn’t long before that one was dead but I really felt like a carnivore’s blood, it is always sweeter. I found an empty den, slightly disappointed but knew that it would be useful in the future. “Hello” What? How did I not see her, Standing in front of me was very tall woman, jet black hair, Sharp red eyes and incredibly pale skin. “May I ask your name?” Great a vampire, just what I needed “my names Bella” Just a normal meeting between two vampires “So Bella, may you tell me who you were changed you” Great, well she had the advantage here, she knew my speed and strength. I could also feel my shield becoming weaker “My husband, Edward” Best not tell her everything immediately “Last names, please I’d like to know what I’m up against” Oh great, hostile already “Cullen” trying to avoid listing any names “ah so they’ve accepted a new one, I’m sorry this was the way we have our first meeting” maybe not so hostile, but still dangerous “How long have you been a vampire and how long have you been with them?” common questions she was trying to sound friendly at least. “I’ve been a vampire for a few years and with them for a few years”

“So do you like… Being a vampire?” Really that question? “Yes and no, I miss a lot of comforts from being a human but the ups outweigh the downs” Why so many questions? “That’s an interesting response most people usually have sided but you, you’re on neither” Great now I’m basically the new weird kid “So if you were turned by the Cullen’s have you ever had… human blood?”

“No, never I’m not interested in killing people just to survive” Reasonable question if you’re in the know “imp… I’m so sorry, Bella” I tried to escape but she immediately grabbed me and held me down, she shoved a needle filled with a purple-yellow liquid into my arm. Immediately  pain, weakness, no thirst “Help...”

Again Short chapter, this seems like the best method for me, one short chapter a day

Hope you enjoyed

Is this a few years later?  It sounds like a scientist doing an experiment.  What is she trying to accomplish?

I kinda get it. Something like bella being in town and then feeling pain and then feeling better and then going to hunt when a woman injects something in her. I just wanna know who the woman was!

Isabella, so you connected the dots huh?

Oh by the way, the pain that will be explained in the next chapter, just kinda forgot about it. Oops

You'll be surprised what shes done, and where shes from, All will be explained in the next chapter

Seu, This is right after all that has happened,

Its confusing but will make sense in the next chapter

oh wow, what's going on with bella?  can't wait to read your next update!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service