The Twilight Saga

Preface

Im·mi·nence: something imminent; especially : impending evil or danger

I was a queen, and you took away my crown; a wife, and you killed my husband; a mother, and you deprived me of my children. My blood alone remains: take it, but do not make me suffer long.

…………

The endless halls were dark, but it didn’t matter much.  Both of us could see.  And so could the dark hooded strangers behind us.  Their red eyes, although they were the same shade as mine, seemed even more intimidating.

They ushered us down the hall, standing so close it felt as though I could stop and have them run into me.  The tiny one, I had forgotten her name, walked ahead of us.  She stopped in front of two thick, heavy wooden doors, pausing to turn and glare at the two of us before throwing them open.

A man stepped forward to greet us, holding his hands out to the both of us and smiling.  His long black hair hung to his shoulders, his red eyes were intimidating yet friendly.  They held the wisdom and experience of someone who had seen it all.  We each took a hand and he sighed.

“My name is Aro.  Welcome to Volterra.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Views: 290

Replies to This Discussion

The Entire story is officially:

101 Pages

37,515 Words

158,648 Characters, AND Is officially available in PDF format!

If you would like a PDF version of the story, email me at: rif09@sbcglobal.net

Ah ha! So, Kimberly, Rachel, Ian and Alec went to the Cullens.
I'm so smart. . . and eager. So post more

-Lexi
Will do.. soon!(:

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! !!! !!! !!!

i am speechless!!!!!!!

I FREEKING LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!! Kimberly and Rachel and Alec and Ian are gonna live with the cullens!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!

thats all i can say!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!

:DDDD

that wuz intense,incredible,amazing i luvd it =D!
PHENOMENALl!!! AMAZING!!!, WONDERFULLY WRITTEN!!! I LOVED THIS STORY!!! I sure hope you do a sequel, ........................I love your stories!!! WELL DONE!!! BRAVO!!!  until the next story.............I'll be waiting

AHhhhh!! I cant wait for the sequel!!

I'm glad Rachel is taking Ian with her instead of leaving him with the guard...

You guys are all ASSUMING!!!:D

You have NOOOO idea whats gonna happen next! >:)

your right kimberly. im always assuming things and it never happens LOL AHAHA :D

Yepp!:D

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'm not saying you're right.. >:D

hmmm so does that mean half the time im guessing right?? :D

O-M-freaky-freaky-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i loved every part of this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i cant believe from Alice's vision that Alec decided to come(well hopefully)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG UPDATE THE SEQUEL SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service