The Twilight Saga

This is just an idea. Bella and Edward both comes from rich families and their parents were good friends. And they agreed that...Edward and Bella marry each other!!! But the problem is they barely knew each other. Edward lives in New York and Bella lives in LA. Edward, Emmett and Alice are the Cullens. Bella, Jasper and Rosalie are the Swans. Bella and Alice are best friends.

Bella and Edward will soon be entering a married life full of...CHAOS! and they will soon find out that they have feelings for each other hidden beneath the anger and irritation they feel towards each other.!

CULLENS
Parents: Carlisle and Esme
Children:
Emmett-- famous football player
Alice (adopted)--fashion editor, vogue
Edward--CEO of their bigtime automotive company
Money Status: Super Rich (they own a few automotive and jewelry companies)
Social Status: Popular

SWANS
parents: renee and charlie swan
children:
Rosalie-- famous supermodel
Jasper-- CEO of their big time Electronics company
Bella-- beauty editor, vogue
Money status: super rich (they own a major electronics company and a few branches of clothing stores)
Social Status: Popular

Of course with the money and fame, they have looks, talents and brains too.

(* so, what do you think?? please tell me if I will post this or not. I dont know if some of you have the fanfics with the same storyline as mine but I can assure you that I have originality and have not copied yours. The characters are of course owned by Stephenie Meyer*)

Views: 272

Replies to This Discussion

love it post soon
oh yeah!
that was just a stinking plan?BURN man,LOL!
I can't wait for bella to seduce edward,hehehe (evil laugh)
love love love it!

thanks kylie!
please update me
OH YEAH, THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT BELLA!!!!!! I SO LOVE THIS CHAPPIE....I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT EDWARD DID THAT TO HER. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXTS
Oh my, that was great. Post more soon, please
OH Yeah it's on!!!!!!!! Girl Power!!!! Write more I loved it!!!!!
OMG!!! That was a great plan.. Seduce him Bella make him head over heels to you..Make him regret that he do that stinking plan to you.. Make him forget all the girls just for you..
love the story
love it
keep going
Hope the plan works!
omg omg omg UPDATE LAAAA ! :D update you're killing me man . You want me to suicide myself ? Yeahh !

♥ .
ami
MORE!!!!!!
awsome
i feel so angry on edward n lvd bellas plan to seduce him
will u keep me updated?????????????????this is goooooooooooooood

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service