The Twilight Saga

Night Fall (PG 13) this is the story of Jacob after breaking dawn

Hi I wanted to write a story about Jacob after Breaking dawn. I have started it off with Bella's point of view to set the story. This is my first attempt at fan fiction, I know my gramma is terrible and the story is probably rubbish but I wanted to have a go as I had an idea for a story. The rating is PG-13 at the moment I will re rate it if I continue with the story and I feel it is too much. Please give me your comments. I know this is rubbish compared with so many talented writers on here.....

Here goes!

CHAPTER 1 LEAVING

It wasn’t going to be long now. I couldn’t help but feel sad a few more days and we would be leaving Forks. It was funny how I had once hated this Town and now I didn’t want to leave.
Edward had tried to make me feel better as he always did but there were so many good memories here. Leaving Charlie would be the hardest thing but we had already made plans to come back in the summer. It was just never going to be the same.

I watched the sky outside the sun had set. It had been a beautiful sunny day which was a rarity in Forks. Edward, Renesmee, Jacob and I had all gone out for a trip to our meadow it had been the first time we had taken her there. She had loved it. Jacob had raced her through the woods until they reached the clearing both laughing and joking as they went. Edward and I watched as Renesmee picked wild flowers making them into daisy chains, it was funny to see Jacob helping her. It was nice to feel the warmth of the sun on my face as I lay in the grass listening to the insects chirping, I closed my eyes remembering the human moments I had spent here when Edward had first shown himself in the sun to me. When I opened them Edward was next to me leaning over smiling watching me sparkling in the sun. He had leaned in to kiss me taking my breath away. “You’re so beautiful” he said and kissed me passionately before I had a chance to protest. I was going to miss our meadow

“Momma” Renesmee was sitting on Rosalie’s knee she looked up at me with her big beautiful eyes.

“Yes my darling?”

“Why do you look so sad?” she was now by my side pulling at my skirt
I came away from where I had been gazing out of the window she expertly jumped into my arms.

Edward had of course heard our daughter and appeared in the doorway.

“Mummy’s fine sweetheart I’m not sad, everything is fine” she smiled her angelic smile and curled herself into my arms nestling into my hair she was satisfied with my answer.
Edward wasn’t so easy.

“Darling?” Edwards arms were now around us both, how I never tiered of his touch. He didn’t say anything more his topaz eyes said everything. He wanted to know what was wrong but didn’t want to upset Renesmee.

“Daddy” Renesmee held out her arms she wanted to be held by her father. The perfect picture, they were too stunning too perfect my heart would have swelled if I could still feel it, watching them together, my husband and my daughter. God I still couldn’t get used to saying that. It made me smirk. How things had changed

Edward looked puzzled; it drove him nuts to not know what I was thinking. Although that was one of the things he loved about me.

“We should take Nessie…. I glared at him he knew I hated that nickname.
“Renessmee back to the cottage, it’s getting late” He smiled his crooked smile and kissed me on my forehead, sending shivers down my spine. It was if I could almost tell what he was thinking. A wave of desire washed over me.

Yes it was nightfall. My favourite time of the day, it was when I knew we could be alone together, Edward and I. Living with the rest of the Cullen’s wasn’t very private. Having the cottage was perfect. A gift, one of the best things I had ever been given, besides Edward and my daughter of course.

We began to say our good byes to leave when Alice jumped in front of the door
“Wait” She looked at Edward worriedly. His eyes were on hers as he read her mind

“Who is it?” he asked under his breath

“I can’t tell, but she’s not human”

“What are you talking about, Who?” I hated it when they did this, having conversations, Edward reading her mind and Alice seeing visions.

“A vampire,one of us?” I asked

“I believe so” Alice answered her face still worried

“Don’t you recognise her?”

“No” Edward answered this time, but I could tell he was puzzled
“No, I don’t think so”

“What is she doing, What’s the problem?”

Everyone was now in the room. Carlisle was by Alice’s side.

“What can you tell us Alice?”

“I can’t quite tell, it’s very blurred but she is coming to see us”

“Is she a threat?” Emmett asked “Cause we can take her out” he laughed and punched his fist into his hand. Emmett liked any excuse for a fight

Jasper looked pained, as always he hated strangers

“I.. I , she stammered I don’t think so, I’m so sorry I’m not being very helpful, Its just so hard to see”

“But, she’s coming to see us?” Rosalie asked as she stood in front of Renesmee, as if to protect her.

“Yes, she will be here in a few minutes”

Edward’s face was full of concern. He held onto our daughter tighter. She stirred in her sleep, softly muttering to herself. He knew more than he was saying. Alice knew more. I would not be lied to; they didn’t need to keep protecting me now.

“Edward, tell me!” I must have shouted, as everyone turned sharply to look at me.

“There’s nothing to tell my love, don’t worry. Take Renesmee upstairs and wake Jacob, we might need him” Edward handed me our daughter.

“If there’s nothing to worry about then why do we need Jacob? I’m not a fool” It drove me mad when Edward still thought of me as a fragile human he had to protect.
“I’ll take her” Rosalie snapped “But we don’t need that stupid dog, I can protect her myself” she went to grab Renesmee

“No Rose, it’s fine I can take her, but you’re not leaving me out of this” I growled at Edward

I went upstairs in a flash; this vampire speed came in handy I didn’t want to miss out on what was happening downstairs.
I stomped into Edward’s old bedroom. Jacob had been resting in here, he didn’t like the smell much but Carlisle insisted that he had somewhere to stay now that he was always at the house. It felt strange being in the room all of Edwards belongings were now in our cottage all that was left was his old couch which Jacob was now spread across snoring loudly. The rest of the room was full of clothes strewn in piles across the floor, some kind of engine part that looked like it belonged to a motorcycle, and lots of plates and cups. It was your normal teenage boys room. Although Jacob was not your normal average teenager.
Disgusting I thought as I tried to step over the mess.

He didn’t really fit on the couch his legs hung over one end, his huge right arm was behind his head whilst the other one dangled down the side. He wasn’t wearing a shirt so his toned muscular chest was on full display. I shook my head he did look good.

One of Jacobs eyes opened he smiled and let out a big stretch
“Hey, How’s my favourite girls?” he was now sitting up with his arms held out to hold Renesmee.

I was hoping he hadn’t noticed me admiring his chest, that would be embarrassing.

“Annoyed” I replied through gritted teeth.

“What’s up? is the happy couple having problems?” he chuckled to himself as he cradled her.

“Shut up Jake” I snapped. He was so annoying sometimes, although I had to smile.

“Someone’s coming, and Edward is acting all weird”

“Who?” he asked

“Some vampire, a stranger”

“Take Renesmee, I’ll find out” Jacob was about to give her to me when we both heard the roar of a motorcycle pull up outside

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

ahh i love it
please write more
ahhh
love love love
keep me updated
bye!
CHAPTER 6 HOPE part 1

Nothing could have prepared me for the emotions I was now feeling. In complete despair I sank my head into my knees still in the same position I had been thrown. I closed my eyes and tried to swallow the huge aching burning pain in my throat but no amount of swallowing could hold back the tears that rolled down my face. This could not be happening and why me? kept going over and over in my head. What had I done to deserve all this, nothing ever went right for me, had I been evil in past life?
I don’t know how long I had been sobbing for I heard the door creak open in my room and footsteps across the floor.

“Edward please leave me alone” I said without looking up

I wasn’t exactly happy for Edward to see me like this.

“Jake, I wanted to come and help I couldn’t leave you in this state. As much as we argue you are like a brother to me now”

I looked up at him wiping my face with the back of my hand his bronzed eyes were full of concern his face had a frown which he always got when he was being serious.

“There’s nothing you can do, I’m sure you’ve heard everything that’s been going on”

“I’ve heard Some of it, George can shut me out so that I can’t hear her thoughts she only lets me hear her when she wants me to or when she can’t concentrate”

“So what have you heard?” I asked feeling annoyed I hated Edward knowing everything

“You know I can’t help it Jake”

“Yes I know” I said with a sigh of impatience

“She does like you Jake she has a big attraction to you she knows she is controlling your emotions. At first it was a game to her to see if she could control your kind then she realised she had genuine feelings for you which is why she stopped you earlier she felt guilty ” As Edward said this he was pacing back and forth across the room

I didn’t know how to feel all I knew was that I felt emotionally drained and so tired of all this.

“I’m sorry I would have done something sooner if I had known straight away but you should be feeling ok now?”

“What do you mean I should be feeling ok now, there’s nothing you can do a part from kill George if that’s what you mean and I don’t think you have done that” I snapped what the hell did he mean?

“I mean Bella has used her shield on you, so George’s power over you should have warn off, you should be feeling back to normal. You shouldn’t have any feelings for her”

“Well Edward I’m sure you can see from my mind that I don’t feel ok now and I do still have feelings for George so Bella’s shield obviously doesn’t work!”
I was getting angry now I got up from the floor and began to search around the room for my bag.

“Are you sure, Bella is never normally wrong with this?”

“Yes I’m sure now please leave me!” I yelled at him and I continued to throw things into my bag

“Don’t do this” he said as he read my thoughts

“I need to” I replied

“Look George has gone she won’t let me know where. She may have gone for good in which case you will start to feel better I promise Jake believe me I know”

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him perhaps he did know how it felt.

“I do” he said and sat down

“She did the same to me and I do believe she didn’t mean for it to happen and that is why she left me. She really made me believe that I was in love with her it happened so quickly it was like being slapped in the face with all of my emotions.Let me speak with Bella maybe she is doing her shield wrong you have to let us try. You can’t leave us Jake, you can’t do this to Nessie she will be heartbroken if you go”

Good one I thought bring Nessie into this as if I didn’t feel awful enough about her and this whole situation.

He raised his eyebrow

“You know I have to try everything and it is true she has missed you terribly today”

“Ok, Ok I’ll try it but if it doesn’t work then I need to get away for a bit”

Edward smiled triumphantly and patted me on the back whilst taking the bag out of my hands and slinging it across the room.

“Come on lets find Bella”
Wow thats really good!!! WAIT!!! is Bella's sheild working?? is jacob really in love with George????? is that even possible??? KEEP GOING please!!!
THis is really really good!!! keep on writing please!!
I HATE Georgiana....sooner she is gone the better!!!
Maybe Bella's shield isn't malfunctioning.

Maybe George's power got stronger, like, she only used to affect people when in close proximity, but now it's grown and once she affects a person it doesn't go away for, like, a month or something.

Maybe that's it: Bella can probly only shield from it at the time its happening, but since it already happened...
PLEASE write more??????? And let me know when you do?????

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service