The Twilight Saga

Hey guys!!! This is my new fan fic, it has nothing to do with Twilight but I'm hoping you guys will like it! Here's a sneak peek...

PREFACE

I was trapped. Everywhere I looked a hostile vampire waited for me to make the wrong move. But right now I didn’t care for my life, even in this deadly situation. The only thing I cared about was getting to the most precious thing that has ever walked the face of this earth.

If he survived and somehow made it home safely I wouldn’t mind death. Even the painful death that awaited me now.

Maybe death wouldn’t be so bad. When you’re dead no one can hurt you. I’ve been hurt much too many times both physically and mentally. Thinking of this death didn’t sound so bad, peaceful even. At least it would put me out of my misery.

I hoped the few people who loved me wouldn’t miss me too much. I was certain everyone would miss the person I was trying to save much more if he didn’t survive. I had to try my best to make sure he made it through this. No matter what it cost me.

I braced myself as my attackers closed in fangs extended, their blood red eyes shining with thirst.

*WARNING Contains some violence

Tags: Hunter, Night, Vampire, fan, fic

Views: 39

Replies to This Discussion

I loved your story but sorry to see it end. Hope you do publish it and be sure and let us know when you do.
Thanks for reading and I will! =]
Thanks so much SK! I'm very grateful to whoever started this site because it led me to a truly great friend :) I promise I'll get back to Night Hunter sooner or later, I'm a little busy at the moment with another story ;)
loved your story!! Good luck with getting published!!
thank you so much!
Sweet! Ur going to try and get this published!! Smart idea...We're all here to support you, Lili!
The chapters were, just, AMAZING!!!!

Love, Lexi
Thanks so much Lexi! =)
haha thanks! and don't worry i'll keep you in the loop =)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service