The Twilight Saga

Hey, I originally wrote this for me..... but I thought I would share it with you guys...... I hope you like it!!! Please Comment!!!

Made by my favorite graphic designer, Minn:

Made by one of my favorite authors, Manda Cullen:

Made by Emily's Banners:

Preface: I needed to get out of this blackness. My eyes finally opened, relieving me from this nightmare. Everything became clear, and I stared at the two before me. I finally saw who the beautiful voice belonged to. Like his voice, he too was beautiful. He had light brown hair, impossibly pale skin and something that caught me off guard: his brown-red eyes. A mixture of emotions zipped through me, fear, hope, sadness, happiness, and pain. I stared deep into his eyes, feeling strangely reassured.

Chapter One
Vision

Alice’s POV

I couldn’t wait for tonight. I was so excited, I was thrilled beyond belief. I was even getting a little restless. That NEVER happened to me. Not to a vampire. I spent the entire afternoon searching the future, my special gift. I searched my family’s future, especially my half-vampire, half-human niece, Renésmee’s. I was pretty sure she was going to say yes to the proposal that awaited her tonight, but unfortunately, I couldn’t see her in my visions. She was a blind spot as was werewolf/shape-shifter Jacob, her hopefully-to-be-fiancé or any of his wolf pack for that matter. Not being able to see them was a pain, but I was learning to cope with it and it was beginning to be manageable.
I had seen my mind-reading adopted brother, Edward, talking to his wife, my favorite sister-in-law, Bella. They were talking about Jacob asking him to marry Renésmee, and if that was okay with her. She said it was okay. I was suddenly filled with anticipation. I was dying to ask Renésmee if I could plan her wedding. I already had run a mental picture of my entire layout. It was going to be perfect, of course. All of my weddings were.

Slowly, the hours ticked by. My entire family had gone hunting. I was the only one that stayed behind. I knew that as good as an actress I was, I would not be able to hide my excitement. Besides, I didn’t want to spoil it for anyone. Edward knew what was going on, and told the rest of our family that I needed to finish some designing projects (which was partly true, I hadn’t finished Emmett or Jasper’s wardrobes). Jasper didn’t want to leave me, but I argued and told him he needed to hunt. For a fraction of a second, he looked like he suspected something was going on (he knew me well), but shrugged it off. Reluctantly, He gave in.

I had managed to pass the time planning the wedding. I had almost everything laid out and fitted just right and then re-fitted again, when my eyes focused on what was neither the past nor the present: the future. Suddenly, I saw Rosalie and Emmett, my other adopted siblings, driving to an orphanage. I smiled. They finally had made up their minds to adopt a child. Even before Rosalie had been transformed into a vampire, she had wanted a baby of her own, but vampires could not change in anyway, therefore, could not get pregnant. That left Rosalie desperate. So after many childless years they decided to adopt. I searched for specific information about the future member of our family (boy or girl, blonde or brunette etc.) and when they were going to announce it to us. I was thrilled. I was going to have another niece!

Esmé’s POV
Chapter One (Continued)
We were just finishing an exciting hunting trip. Jasper, Edward, Bella, Renésmee, Jacob, Carlisle and I had finished up and were waiting for Emmett and Rosalie. Jasper was getting anxious, and wanted to get back to Alice. So did I. I loved having my family together, and missed every second when we weren’t. I didn’t like seeing Jasper so worried. “Don’t worry, Jasper. Rose and Em will be here soon enough. Alice is perfectly fine by herself.” Jasper mumbled something I couldn’t understand, and then he gave a big sigh and sat down rather flustered and nearly crushed the boulder under him. I smiled. I turned to my adopted son, Edward. Any sign, yet? I thought. He shook his head in response. “No.” He said un-emotional. Then 2 seconds later, his face grew from un-emotional to awareness. “They’re coming. Emmett tried a new technique he has wanted to try on a grizzly. It took them awhile to find one, and even longer to master the technique.” Edward informed us. “How many grizzlies did they try this technique on?” Renésmee questioned suspiciously, putting emphasis on “technique”. “13.” He replied, with a hint of annoyance. Jacob moaned. I started wondering on how many cubs they had left motherless when Rosalie and Emmett burst into the clearing. “Took you long enough!” Jasper snarled. “Hey guys! Guess what! We tried that technique you showed me, Jasper. We caught 13!” Emmett said enthusiastically. “Remind me never to give you advice again. Let’s go already! Jasper demanded. Emmett looked surprised at his reaction, then looked at Rosalie and shrugged. Carlisle gestured for my hand, and I slid my hand into his, Emmett grabbed Rosalie’s, Edward took Bella’s and Renésmee already had hers into Jacobs’s, and we were off.
I spent our time running, thinking about each of my family members. I loved them so much. My husband, my adopted children, my granddaughter, even Jacob, who wasn’t exactly in our family –yet. Every one of them was unique in their own way, special. My thoughts turned to Bella, a shield, a mental defense, who came into our family, brightening up Edward’s life, put meaning back into it. I will be forever grateful to her for that. Edward. My talented, mind-reader son, kind, generous and not only that, he was a marvel when it came to piano. When he played his piano, it was like painting the sunrise for me, so beautiful. Edward interrupted my thoughts. “Remind me to paint you another sunrise when we get home.” He whispered smiling. He could read my thoughts. I beamed at him. Carlisle looked at me questioningly. I mouthed the word “piano” at him and he immediately understood. He knew me, and he also knew what Edward’s playing meant to me. My husband, Carlisle, my other half, the reason of my existence, my entire world and my true love. He was sweet, kind, handsome, generous, compassionate, gentle and loving. I squeezed his hand, and he squeezed it back. A gentle smile was on his face. I was blessed to have Carlisle. I turned my attention to my beautiful Rose and fun-loving Emmett, a perfect couple, two halves of a whole. It might not seem that way, but it was. She needed him and likewise he needed her.
I next turned my attention to Alice and her Jasper. They came to us out of nowhere and we adopted them as we had Rose, Em and Edward. Alice could see the future based on people’s decisions. Jasper could change your emotions. Jasper was in a way a complete opposite of Alice. She was artistic, bright and cheerful; he was shy, quiet and experienced. I loved them both terribly. My granddaughter, Renésmee, who looked like I could be her older sister, was Edward and Bella’s daughter. Also, my namesake, my name combined with Bella’s eccentric, gorgeous mother, Renée, who I got to know at the wedding. Her Jacob, a tall, kind young man, who hopefully would join our family soon. I already loved him as if he were my own. I had difficulty finding wrong with my children, I loved them so much. It was a joy to be able to call them my own.
We arrived at our home at twilight. I felt secure in a way, in the comfort of my own home, with all of my family. There was this reassurance that everything was going to be okay, but there was something different about tonight. There was excitement in the air.

As soon as everyone was together, in various places in the living room, Jacob cleared his throat. We all turned. I saw Alice squirm, out of the corner out of my eye. What was Alice nervous or excited about? I dismissed the thought. Jacob got down on one knee in front of Renésmee. Renésmee’s face was full of surprise and delight as he told her how much he loved her and if she would marry him. She said yes! Everyone started clapping and congratulated the two. I was so happy for them. I cried tearless sobs with a smile on my face. “You okay, Grandma?” Renésmee asked me with just a hint of worry crowding her overjoyed face. I nodded. I gave her a hug as did everyone else. It was a happy evening for all of us. Alice was talking wedding plans with Renésmee, Bella and I when her face went blank. We all stared at her when her face didn’t come back to normal. Jasper was by her side in an instant. “Alice?” He asked, worry on his face, as was on mine. I looked at Carlisle and then at Edward. Is she alright, Edward? What’s happening? I thought at him. A second later, her face came back to normal. “Alice, what did you see?” Jasper demanded. Alice and Edward looked at each other, then at me. “Looks like we’re going to have a new member in our family.” Alice declared. Everyone was stunned. “Who?” We all asked at the same time.

Hope you liked it!!!

Views: 56

Replies to This Discussion

And I apologize for not including more of the vampire details concerning blood and all that. I'm not much of a blood person... much less a writer of it.... Please, bare with me... I'm still learning :) Oh, and this was the last chapter I had typed up, so I'm working on transferring the rest of the chapters onto my computer.. Thanks SOOOOOOO much for reading... It means a lot to me :) You guys are the reason why this fan fiction is still here. Love you!!!!!
well im not much for the blood either. it's better to romanticize vampires than go into detail about blood. once again, this was an excellent chapter. im glad Bella put up her shield, or i might have gone crazy haha. keep going! I can't wait to read what happens next!
I so love it!!!!!
phew! go Bella!
Great chapter. I am glad they let them go.
Post more soon.
Absolutly amazing. It was nice that Aro graciously let them go. Did I say it was amazing.
The fact that there was wasn't a bunch of blood and gore was nice. Just because it's a vampire story doesn't mean that there has to be a bunch of blood and gore.
By the way why were the Volturi chasing Ada?
It was great as always. Keep on the good work!
Thanks Carlie :)
I happen to have amazing readers!!!!
Hmm.. I should probably write more specifically on that... Ada was orginally going to be food.. Luckily, she escaped... without being caught by both Felix AND Demetri......

Thanks again for reading :)
beauty
I know it's been forever since I posted... Who knew typing could take so long???
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about Nightmares... Here's Chapter 17: Homecoming:

Chapter Seventeen
Homecoming
Ada’s POV
Instead of going back to Florence to catch a plane, we headed to Leskia. The rest of the Cullen’s which later I found out all lived in Forks, Washington, were informed of the change in our plans. Valina needed to know that both Matthew and I were alive and besides, Carlisle wanted to see her.
Along the way, Matthew related his story before I told him mine. Apparently they had indeed searched the globe for me and found my scarf, but also found vampire scent and my blood and assumed I was dead, but not before I had found his letter about his suicidal intent. I told him my story in detail and all about Valina’s painting, her story of the Volturi, the empty kettle, the wolverine, me punching the cave, my trip to Washington, the Cullen’s, and Aro blackmailing me. He grit his teeth over that one, but smiled with my conclusion about when I heard his voice. Who knew how much you could miss over one trip to town?
We had just arrived at the cottage. I couldn’t wait to see my mother. We had to leave the Alice-chosen cars about two hours away from the cottage, due to the fact that there weren’t any roads that would allow anything besides horses, carriages and people, nothing that would allow a Ferrari and a Lexus to pass by unnoticed. We didn’t want the villagers asking questions, so we ran. Matthew and I ran hand in hand, as did Jasper and Alice, Edward and Bella. I realized Matthew and I hadn’t parted since Volterra, not even for a fraction of a second. We were inseparable. I didn’t mind.
I smelled vampire scent as we approached the tiny building. It was Valina. Matthew and I dashed into the doorway and saw her sitting at the table with Matthew’s letter in her hand, staring at nothing. She appeared to not have moved for a long time. She looked like she had lost a son and a daughter. A wave of guilt flowed over me. I needed to end her misery. “Mom, we’re home.” I called to her. Valina looked up, stunned. She hadn’t heard us coming. She was instantly at our sides, crushing us to her in a warm embrace. A mother’s love poured out from her wrapping us to her in a tightly bound band that no one could break. After she finished crushing us, Carlisle stepped through the doorway. “Carlisle?” She gasped. “Hello, Valina.” Carlisle smiled and embraced her. “It’s been too many years, my dear friend.” He told her. “Much too long.” She agreed. The difference in appearance was evident. Carlisle looked no more than thirty; Valina looked much older, well into her sixties. Valina was approximately 32 years younger than Carlisle, but they both had the hearts of servants. We all went to sit at the table with Jasper, Alice, Edward and Bella behind us. We found enough chairs to fit the table to seat everyone. We talked late into the night, and even half-way into the next day.
I hunted the following morning with Matthew for the first time ever. We went out to the forest, deep into the woods. I recalled the previous day’s happenings with perfect precision. We had showed the Cullen’s the underground room, with all the paintings. They marveled at the skill of Valina’s artwork. I saw the painting of Matthew and I, completed this time. Valina caught me looking at it, walked over to it. She picked it up and handed it to me. “I love you, my children.” She said simply, but with all the warmness of love and a mother’s passion you could ever imagine. “As we love you.” Matthew answered her, seeing as I was too amazed to answer. I was completely awestruck by the masterpiece. Quite suddenly, I began thinking of words to describe what had happened to me in the past month. I began composing music to go along with it, making sure it fit every thought, every word just right. Alice skipped over to me. “It’s going to be beautiful, Ada.” She told me with wonder in her voice. Nobody else understood Alice’s statement except for Edward. I heard he was musical. Maybe he would help me with it. He smiled.
I ran through the forest with Matthew, waiting to see what we would do next. We had run several miles in various directions from Valina’s cottage, and I couldn’t help but feel curious. We stopped a t a little clearing, where sun shone through the forest canopy. The sunrays danced across the little patch of grass. “What are we hunting?” I asked him, not able to contain my curiosity any longer. He smirked. “Wolverine.” He replied. I laughed, my voice ringing out. He joined in. When we finally stopped, he leaned down to kiss me. I met him halfway. Our lips met with so much passion, an explosion occurred. It seemed as though fireworks erupted everywhere. I was sure our love could have lit the sun right over us. My nightmare was gone forever. He was mine. I was his. Love was ours.

I hope you liked it!!! Don't forget to comment, please :)
i like it
omg! that was so sweet! loved it! :D
luv it so much

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service