The Twilight Saga

This story is about a Uman well werewolf but doesn't know imprints and dopesn't know what happened!

This story is Drake's Point of veiw

Suppermassie Bliss made this for me! ( Ps thanks! =) )

Chapter 1

Lexi

"Hey drake!" A pack of girls Said as they waved their Hand in a flrity way.

"Sup!" I had nothing else to say! They Really likle me well actually 75% of the girls like me!

"Haha Drake your so funny!" The head girl said. None of trhe girls i meet where cute Welll let me say that

again! Cute anough to be my girlfreind.  Here comes Derek My friend.

" Hey dude have you seen Lexi yet she looks hot! Well she always does!" Lexi is the most populer girl in

my school! Almost every guy wants her. Too bad she has a boyfriend...

"Um no I havn't seen her yet today... and uh I better get to lunch Dude Bye."

"Bye." Me and Lexi have lunch at the same time. So thats the onley time I can see here when here

boyfriend inent their. otherwise they are always togeter glued to eachother! Yay now  I can eat! Wow lexi

does  loo..k .....................................................................................................  hot.

"Crash"(Sound effect) Opps I dropped my tray.

"Want me to help you?" lexi asked me.

"Uh if you want to"  She helped me But I don't understand ... I fell a different way for Lexi as I did before..

"Thanks for helpinging me."

"Your welcome!" Lexi said and she went back to here table Lexi's Long Strait brown hair span arownd.

Chapter 2 will soon be posted! Plz comment! =)

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

Um, one constructive criticism, and PLEASE don't get mad at me. Just try to spell right,and have proper grammar. Other than that, I LOVE this!
thanks!
You're welcome!
ok thanks and i will! =)
Suppermassie Bliss Made the banner for me! =)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service