The Twilight Saga

This is my third ff, so I hope you like it. I send a message to my friends to choose between this ff and a sequel of breaking dawn, so a big part of them choose this. But I have good news for the others who choose the sequel of breaking dawn. I have a name for that ff, it will be bloody moon and I will post it after I finish one of my other ff.

It starts a few months after Edward leaves Bella. She discovers that she is pregnant, so she decides to go to Volturi and ask them to take care of her baby after her death.(Bad choice:)) But Aro changes her in vampire, because he have a feeling that Bella will be very powerful vampire. After that Bella decides to move with them.
But on day unexpected guests come...

Oh, and There are a few changes about Bella's pregnancy.
First: Bella is pregnant for almost 9 months, so that means that the fetus is growing like a normal baby.
Second: Her pregnancy is not so complicated like it is in 'BD', but the baby is still very strong so it's hurting her.
Third: hmmm...I can't remember about anything else, but please ask me if you don't understand something

I hope you like it! :D

Oh, and big thanks to all of you who told me your honest opinion about the 'holes' in my story :D

Enjoy :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Preface

Choice. Life is full with choices. I made my choice. I become one of them. Maybe that was my biggest mistake in my life, maybe it wasn’t. And now, I had to choose again. To chose between red and gold. Like a little girl that has to choose between red or gold headband. But I wasn’t choosing my headband, I was choosing my life. Choosing between red (life like I used to live past year and half) or gold (life where I need to learn to forgive and trust again).

1. Reminders

Time. That’s one of the things that I didn’t care anymore. It’s been months since my life has been taken away. I have no reason to live anymore. And I knew that my time to leave this world was coming. I wasn’t scared of death anymore. I have thinking a lot about it past couple of months, so I was ready now. I just wanted to wait a few more weeks. To wait for my baby. I knew that I should be happy about him. That I should live for him. But that was impossible. I was just hoping that I will succeed to find a safe place for him before I die. Hoping that Alice will see the letter that I planed to leave for her. Hoping that she will take my son with her.
I heard my dad footsteps coming from the kitchen.
“Bella, honey, you need to eat something” he begged. He was right. I couldn’t eat anything for days. Sometimes I lied, telling my dad that I have eaten. I knew the reason why my body wasn’t consuming anything. It was because of my baby. And it was making me weak. I end up in hospital a few times, because of broken ribs. My dad was worried. And the doctors were. They thought that something was wrong with my baby. But I didn’t believe them. I didn’t believe them because I knew that my baby was more than a normal baby. My baby was a vampire.
My dad gave me a worried look. Part of him knew that I was dying. Knew that it was just a question of weeks or days when I will leave him.
“I ate dad” I laid him.
“Oh.” And he believed me. “Bella, can I ask you something?” he said
“Of course you can dad”
“What was this” he showed on the Romeo and Juliet CD in his left hand “doing in the trash?” I throw that CD a few days ago. It was just one of the things that were reminding me on him. It used to be my favorite movie, but not now. I throw all the things that had any connection with him. I didn’t need reminders. It was enough that he was in my dreams every night.
“I don’t need that” I answered to my dad.
“Bella, honey, I understand that you are hurt, but you need to move on. In a few weeks you will be a mom. You need to move on for your baby”
I wished I could tell him that I will. But I couldn’t. The day when my baby will be born I will die. Not just because of broken heart, I will die because I’m too week. Too week to gave him birth and survive.
My dad was still holding Romeo and Juliet CD. He put it on the table. One look on it gave me lots of memories. I remembered the day when we were watching it. We were sitting together at the same sofa where I was sitting at the moment. We were hugging and kissing. And…and we were talking about the Volturi.
That was it. The Volturi. The only vampire family that I knew where it was. The only vampire family that could take care of my son. I couldn’t just sit there and hope that Alice will see that I have a baby.
“I must do something” I whispered.
“What?” Charlie asked
“Umm…nothing dad. Nothing” I went to my room to think about it alone. Yeah, it was a challenge to walk alone to my room, but I succeed.
After a hours thinking I decided to do that. I decided to go to Italy and told them everything. If there is a need I will beg them to take my baby. But what if they just kill you both? A small voice inside my head asked. They won’t. Carlisle used to live with them. They must be good. I answered it. And I didn’t have any idea how wrong I was.

Chapter 1- Reminders: page 1
Chaptter 2- Goodbyes: page 5
Chapter 3- The Volturi: page 7
Chapter 4- Changes: page 12
Chapter 5- Right decisions: page 16
Chapter 6- The truth: page 20
Chapter 7- Newcomers: page 25
Chapter 8- Behind These Hazel Eyes: page 34
Chapter 9- Did you?: page 38
Chapter 10- Against all odds-part 1: page 43
Chapter 10- Against all odds-part 2: page 47
Chapter 11- Happy: page 53
Chapter 12- coming soon....

Views: 335

Replies to This Discussion

i found another story of you and as always good plz let me know when you do another chap thx bye
sure
tnx
write more its been a month!
I know! I'm so sorry! I haven't been on for sooo long!
But now I'm finally back :)
tnx
i love it keep me updated

love it plz keep me updated <3

xoxo--Dancing Vampire

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service