The Twilight Saga

All Characters and affiliations belong to SM. I do not claim them in anyway!

Chapter 1
Regular Day

As the sun started setting I knew that it was almost time to put Nessie to bed. Most of the time she slept with us in our perfect little cottage, thanks to Esme for giving it to me and Edward.

I would have to find a way some how to repay Esme for the endless kindness that she has shown me. I know that she is so happy that Edward and I are together and happy and she is always telling me how it is more than she could ever ask for. I still feel the need to return her gratitude. I would have to talk to Edward and see if there is something that she has been thinking about lately that we could help her with.

Though now that I think of it if Edward had heard Esme wish for anything I would not have been able to hold him for one eighth of a second before he would be out to get it for her. Edward loved his mother just as much as she loved him.

However, no love in the world could amount to half of the love I felt for him and every time I look at him I cant help but wonder when I will wake up from this wondrous dream.

Then I realize that I never want to wake up, if in fact this is a dream I wish that it would go on forever.

"What are you thinking right now, my love?" Edward had noticed my wandering thoughts.

I simply shook my head.

"I hate when you do that you know." He smiled that favorite smile of mine and if I could have I know that my heart would be fluttering like crazy and my cheeks would flush with embarrassment.

"Yeah I know." I smiled up at him. "Maybe I will tell you later, if you behave."

He scooped be up in his arms.

"Now where is the fun in that?" He slowly murmured as he gently brushed his lips on mine. "Is it worth it? Or should I continue to misbehave?"

I had to pause for a moment to recollect my thoughts. How did he still do this to me?

"No. It is not that important."

At that moment Jacob and Renesmee bounded into the living room. I had almost forgotten that we were not back at our own house in the private. Poor Jasper must be going crazy in the next room. It was not a big deal for us to be in the next room with any of the others.

They could all hear us just fine with their super hearing. Even I had it now that I was a vampire too. Only Jasper could "feel" what was going on between us and I know that it would be altering his feelings to match our own. That must be so uncomfortable for him. Especially since he was in the dinning room playing chess with Emmett. It must be hard to keep an eye on the game when he was having feelings like the ones that were being shared in the next room.

"Sorry Jasper!" Edward must have been thinking the same thing as me and apologized for me so I wouldn't get upset.

"Hey Nessie sweetheart." I grabbed her up in my arms for a big hug. "How was hunting?"

She didn't have to say anything as I saw the pictures fly past my eyes as she touched my face.

"Wow! She beat you again did she Jake?" I smiled over my shoulder at him.

"You know I let her win." Jacob would never admit that he lost. At the same time I doubt that he would ever not let Nessie win. He loved when she won cause it made her so happy.

At that moment I heard Esme coming down the stairs. Humming to herself a song that Edward composed. It was her favorite. Though I have to admit that I preferred the lullaby that he wrote for me.

"Hello Grandma Esme." Renesmee ran up to her and hugged her around the waist.

"Why hello my darling." She smiled so big when she was around Nessie. Though it was hard not to no matter who you were.

Nessie touched Esme's face and I knew that she was getting the same playback from the hunting trip that I had recently received.

"That was such a big deer. I am so proud of you." Esme glanced over to where I still stood. I had been so content watching Nessie that I didn't even notice that Edward had walked up behind me and was now wrapping his arms around my waist and brushing my hair back off my shoulder. I closed my eyes enjoying his kissing on my neckline.

"I love you." He breathed deep in my ear.

If my heart were still beating I was sure it would have exploded at that moment.

"Please! Will you two please try to contain yourselves until you are back at your own house?" Jasper started ranting from the other room. "Edward you know she can hardly handle herself why do you push it?"

Edward laughed and I felt the cool air of his breath wash over my neck.

"That is it! I am going outside." I heard the door in the garage open and slam behind Jasper.

"Edward!" I turned to glare at him. "He is right. You should not do that to me when he is near. Its just not right."

Again Edward was laughing. Only this time I didn't find it funny in the least.

Then Esme caught my attention before I could really start to get onto Edward.

"Hey, Nessie. What do you say to staying in your dad's old room with us tonight?" She winked toward where Edward and I were standing, "I know Alice would love to play dress up in the morning and do your hair."

"That would be so much fun Nessie." I heard Alice from her room upstairs where she was working on some new project I dared not think about. "I can see it now. Oh Nessie stay here and we will have so much fun!"

"See there you have it. What do you say?" Esme's grin could not get much bigger than it was.

"Ok Grandma. I would love to play with Aunt Alice." She smiled but could not hide the yawn that was begging to escape. "I am not tired."

"I think you are little lady." I walked over and took her from Esme. "Lets get you to bed."

I turned to smile at Edward. "Be right back!"

Nessie was already snoring by the time that I got her tucked in to the bed that Edward had purchased on my behalf when I was still human. I smiled at the room remembering how frustrated I got that a vampire that never slept had a bed in his room. The memory was vague but it was still there in my bank of human memories.

When I got back down stairs Edward, Jacob and Esme were still talking. I loved that Jake and Edward were getting along better now. Neither of them would admit it but I would go as far as to say that they even liked each others company.

"Thank you so much Esme." I smiled at her.

"No problem Bella." She put her arm around my waist. "I know that you two could use some extra time together. You have only had each other for a few months. Most of that time was taken up with that awful vulturi visit."

I had been trying to block that memory from my head. The Vulturi coming to hurt my baby Nessie. Just the thought of it made my eye sight tint pink.

I closed my eyes and listened to the rapid heartbeat that I could hear coming from Edwards old room. I knew she would be safe here or there was no way I would let her stay here.

"She will be fine love." Edward rushed to my side to comfort me.

"I know that. I was just listening to her heartbeat." I closed my eyes again. "It is the most comforting noise."

"Yes it is." Edward kissed my cheek. "Almost as comforting as your once erratic heartbeat. Ready to go?"

He softly breathed on my ear as he finished that last line and I let my mind wander right as Jasper was attempting to come back into the house.

"Dear me." I heard him sigh. "I thought that you two would be long gone by now."

"Its ok Jasper. We were just leaving." Edward scooped me up in his arms and then bolted out the back doors that were mostly left open so that we could easily come and go.

Edward ran us all the way back to our comfortable little house in the woods where we barely made it inside before we had destroyed the nice silky dress that Alice had just got me last week.

"Oops." I said as I dropped the last shard from my shoulder onto the floor. "Oh well she only means for them to be worn once anyways."

Edward smiled at me as we made our way through to the bedroom where we would be occupied until a little after dawn when we would have to go and let Nessie show off the outfit that Alice had probably gone out tonight to get especially for tomorrow mornings dress up game.

If Nessie didn't enjoy it just as much as Alice I would tell her not to torture my little girl. However to my dismay Renesmee had not gotten her sense of style from her mother.

I laughed as I realized that I was still focusing on Nessie and not on the amazing body that my husband was trying to share with me. I decided to try and make things better for Edward as I pushed my shield away from my body to include him.

"Oh," He exclaimed as I started to let my mind wander over his beauty. "Are we going to try this tonight?"

"I thought, why not."

After that there was not much coherency in either of our thoughts. Nothing but pure love and passion for each other.

Chapter 2
Beginning of eternity

Once again the morning came too soon. I knew that if we didn’t have to hurry back to take care of Nessie that Edward and I could stay like this for weeks. There was no getting tired. No getting hungry, not like when I was human. We could love each other as much as we could and more.

"Nessie." Edward muttered softly between kisses.

He knew exactly what to say to bring me back to the surface of my mind and back to my priorities.

"Ugh." I let out a quiet moan. "Lets get dressed."

I unwillingly untangled myself from Edward as we both slowly got to our feet and went to our much too extravagant closet that despite Esme's plans Alice had put in here.

Edward did not have a hard time getting dressed. He only had a tiny portion of the amount of clothes that I did. Usually I would go straight to the back where she hid the jeans and grab a pair and a regular t-shirt.

"I think I am going to wear something for Alice today." I admitted to Edward.

He was already at my side with his arms wrapped around me by the time I finished talking. He laid his chin on my shoulder. "I know Bella, love. She had the vision last night when she said that her and Esme would keep Nessie for you. I didn’t want to give you away by saying anything."

He walked over to another part of the closet where I heard him grab something off the hanger and then came back baring what would have been a really pretty sun dress. Would have been pretty had I actually liked sun dresses, or dresses at all for that matter.

"For a dress it is kind of nice." I breathed.

"This is what she saw you wearing." He smirked, "You should have seen how hard it was for her to remain calm. She just wanted to run down the stairs and tell you which dress you picked out and how you were going to look so nice in it."

I saw the adoration in his eyes.

"Yeah well its Alice." was all I could think of.

I slipped the dress on and walked over to the floor length mirror. "Not too bad."

It was only just above my knee. So I wouldn’t have any trouble running in it. Also it was loose but form-fitting at the same time.

"It looks better in person than it did." Edward was already dressed, "Her vision did not do you justice."

I grabbed a brush and went through the some what tangled mess of my hair from last night. I thought I sort of even looked nice with my hair down.

"Maybe I will." I started to say when Edward cut in.

"I know. She saw your hair down too."

"Wow." I smiled at the thought of Alice trying to contain herself after of vision of me being this girly. "She really had a hard time staying upstairs didn’t she?"

Edward reached for my hand and we were both running at full speed towards the big house when Edward added, "You have no idea."

When we got closer to the house I could hear Alice and Renesmee upstairs giggling about something I had missed. At that exact moment I smelt the scent of my favorite werewolf.

I jolted to a stop cause I knew he was only seconds away from breaking through the trees where the wind had blown his smell towards me.

"Bella, what’s wrong?" Edward questioned.

"Its Jacob." I smiled. " I just wanted to say good morning to him before we got into the house."

"Bella!" Jacob had just erupted through the trees just having phased back into human form. He ran full force towards me with this silly grin on his face.

"Don’t think you are going to knock me down Jacob Black!" I said as I noticed his motives.

"Bet I can!" He laughed.

"I will see you two in the house I am going to go and check on Nessie." Edward kissed me on the forehead and then whispered in my ear, "Don’t hurt the poor pup."

"Ha!." I said right as Edward was bounding through the back door. I jumped just in time for Jacob to think that he was going to get me but he was too late.

"Is that all you got, Jake?" I grinned invitingly at him.

"Not even close." he howled at me.

I turned and ran full force into the trees where he had been. I knew he could follow my scent, I also knew that I was faster than he was. "Come on, come get me."

I loved the feel of running. It was so liberating. To feel the air blowing through my hair and feel the speed in my feet. The forest had turned into a green mossy blur. I pondered how much I hated speed when I was human. Silly to think I would not enjoy this! It really did seem that I was born to be a vampire. No more tripping over flat surfaces. No more worrying about what danger I was pulling toward me this time. What ever it was I could handle it with my new strength.

Suddenly I realized that I was not being followed anymore. How long had be not been back there?

Panic. I would kill that pup if he went and got himself hurt while I was daydreaming. I turned on my heel and bolted back following my own trail to see how long he had not been following me. I made it almost all the way back to the clearing behind the house when I found his trail. I followed it, right into the house.

"Jacob Black!" I shouted when I got into the house. "Here! Now!"

I was so furious that I could barely see through the red tint to my sight.

"What?" I heard him laugh from upstairs. "We are watching Nessie show off her outfit!"

Oh! I had forgotten about the new clothes. I rushed upstairs still seeing red.

I found them in Alice and Jasper's room.

"Momma, what do you think about my pretty dress?" Alice had most certainly gone out last night to get this one. I had not seen it before.

"It's the most beautiful dress I have ever seen!" I ran over to give her a kiss.

"Mommy, your wearing a dress too." She mused at me. "We match!"

"That we do sweetie."

On that note I turned on Jacob.

"How dare you scare me like that?" I scolded closer to him. "I thought you were right behind me and then all of a sudden your gone?"

"Well, I ... Nessie..." He began. Then he paused and looked at me funny. "You didn’t automatically notice I wasn’t behind you?"

I had to pause. He had me there. I didn’t want to admit that I was daydreaming again. Edward always says that I will get myself in trouble not paying attention like that.

"I was not listening to you." I offered. "I was just enjoying the speed. Too bad you wouldn’t know what that feels like."

He smiled at my joke. "Sure, Sure Bella."

That was about all that Nessie could take of me distracting "her" Jacob. She pounced over to where we were talking and reached up to touch Jacob's face. he leant down and his eyes went blank for a minute while she showed him whatever she was wanting. I eyed Edward who I knew was listening in to what she was telling him.

"I think you should ask your mother first." Jacob and Edward said in unison.

Nessie turned toward me and reached up to touch my cheek. I picked her up and let her touch my face. As pictures of La Push and Billy came running through my vision.

"I don’t care if you go with Jake to La Push." I remembered how much I loved going there too. I was not allowed anymore but they would never be able to tell Jacob that Nessie couldn’t come. "Just be home before too late ok?"

"Ok mommy." Renesmee hopped down. "I will go say bye to Grandma and Grandpa."

As soon as I heard her on the stairs heading to the kitchen where Carlisle and Esme were I turned to Jacob again.

"You take care of her."

"What do you honestly think I would let happen to Nessie?" He looked offended at my accusation.

"If she starts to get thirsty bring her back here and hunt with her ok?" I started going through my list."Dont let her do anything crazy! Edward will know when she gets back."

"Bella Darling," Edward's voice sang in my ear. "Jacob knows everything. He has your speech memorized."

Jacob nodded his head as Nessie ran back into the room and jumped into his arms.

"Ready to go little one?" he questioned.

"Yeah." She hopped back down and started walking to the door. "Race you!" She screamed as she bolted from the room.

"Your on!" Jake said as he chased after her.

"Careful!" I yelled at them.

"They know Darling." Edward spun me around to kiss me gently on the cheek and then slowly closer to my lips as my would be heart felt like it was fluttering at 100 mph.

"My own room!" I heard Jasper say as he turned around to walk back down the stairs.

"No wait Jasper!" Edward called after him. "We will leave. Come and see your wife!"

"Thanks" Alice beamed up at us from the desk where she was sewing on something pink that I hoped was for Nessie and not me. "Oh, and I love your dress Bella. I am so glad that you decided to wear it!"

"Don’t act like you didn’t know I was going to." I smiled "Actually Edward picked it out of your vision for me this morning. It would have taken me an hour to find the perfect dress."

She smiled at me like she was proud of her daughters all "a" report card.

Edward pulled me from the room where Jasper and Alice now stood holding each other.

"What should we do today with out Nessie here?" Edward glided gracefully over to the piano and started playing my Lullaby.

"I was thinking about something earlier." I thought to myself how I wanted to say this so it didn’t sound silly. "I want to start on my infinite wisdom."

Edward turned to look at me. "What does that mean exactly?" He smiled.

"I mean how you seem to know everything." I paused fitting the words together in my head. "I want to start learning something too!"

"That sounds like fun." He wheeled around to face me. I walked over to sit on his knee. "Where do you want to start?"

"I was thinking that I wanted to learn a new language." I smiled at my own revelation. "Something that Nessie and Jacob wont understand."

"Hmm." He thought for a moment. "French? Or maybe Italian? Greek?"

"Which one is your Favorite?" I leaned over to kiss him tenderly on the lips.

"Personally I would love to hear that wonderful voice of yours speaking French." he kissed me back. It was hard for us to sit here and not let ourselves get carried away. This wasn’t our house. We had to be collected here.

"Ok then." I said a little too enthusiastically. "Lets get started."

We wandered up to the library and Edward started pulling books off the shelves and making a small pile on Carlisle's desk. This should be fun!

Chapter 3
Decisions

I knew Carlisle was right. With Nessie growing this fast it would be hard to hide her growth from anyone in town. We were all supposed to be off at college and yet we were all still here. Carlisle was too young looking to pass for his age.

"I know that it is necessary. I Just don’t think I was prepared for it this fast." Me and Edward were discussing the previous family meeting that we had. "Nessie did have a good point."

I remembered it well when Carlisle first mentioned that we were going to have to start making plans to leave. Not too far into the discussion between everyone about where to go Nessie had reached up and touched my face showing me a picture of Jacob. It had a sad feeling to it. Like she was going to miss him. I hadn’t really thought much about it then but I would have to talk to them about it.

"About what Darling?" He sighed as he registered what I was talking about. "Jacob."

I nodded. "I don’t think we can just leave him. He needs Nessie." I looked down at the now sleeping girl in my lap. "They need each other. I know how they feel and there is no way that I would let something as small as moving get in between their love."

"I understand what your saying, Bella." He paused. "Jacob is still really young. He is still in School. It would kill Billy to lose him now."

We both sat thinking about our revelation when we heard a knock at the door. My head jolted up. Was it morning already? Then I got a whiff of the person standing outside the door.

"Come in Jacob." Edward had read his thoughts before I registered his scent.

I heard the door and then I heard him check Renesmee's room first and then come quietly into our room. He barely got his head through the door when Nessie started stirring. I swear that it is like they are connected.

I looked at Edward. "Maybe I should take Nessie to the house while you talk to Jacob. I will talk to Carlisle and Esme when we get there."

Edward nodded. "Don’t start freaking out just yet Jacob. Give me a minute to say goodbye and then we will start talking."

Edward Kissed me and Nessie a temporary goodbye. We turned for the door when Jacob caught my sight with his lost puppy look on his face.

"Alright but hurry." I handed Nessie over to him.

"Good Morning Nessie." He had positively lit up when she looked at him. "How was your night?"

She reached up to touch his face. I should have thought about the only thing that had happened that Jacob had not been there for.

It was about the time that Jacobs face turned red and he started shaking that was mine and Nessie's queue to leave. I snatched her up and ran out the door and headed straight for the house.

"Good luck Edward." I mumbled. I knew he could hear me. "Don’t let him hurt my house."

I knew all too well what would happen when Jacob got mad. There was no way I was just going to stand there and chance him hurting Nessie. I had seen Emily and the regret on Sam's face when he saw the huge scar that he had permanently put on her face. I didn’t want Jacob to have to live with the regret of hurting Renesmee.

Nessie reached up and touched my face showing me the scene with Jacob that we just witnessed. She wanted to know what was wrong with her Jake.

"He is just upset sweetie." I edited the truth a little but it wasn’t a lie. "Daddy will help to calm him down."

She seemed satisfied enough by that answer.

When we got to the clearing behind the house I saw Alice in the back yard waiting. She must have seen me planning to come talk to Carlisle.

"Good Morning Nessie." She chimed. "I was getting thirsty and I wondered if you wanted to hunting with me for a little while."

"Yeah!" Renesmee exclaimed. "Can I go mommy?"

"Of course you can darling." I smiled at Alice. "You two have fun ok?"

"Carlisle is in his study." Alice added as her and Nessie ran towards the forest.

I knocked on the study door. "Come in Bella" Carlisle quickly answered.

"Hello Carlisle." I felt bad about talking to him about this. If I knew Carlisle it would hurt him to think that he had hurt Jacob's feelings.

"What is on your mind Bella?" He sat the book he was reading down on his desk. He gestured toward a chair opposite of his desk. I walked over and sat down.

"It was just that at the meeting last night Nessie showed me a concern that she had about moving." I bit my lower lip wanting this to sound as nice as possible. "She was wondering about Jacob."

I saw the concern flash on his face. I quickly started adding more to it to try and comfort him.

"I started thinking about it. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to extend an invite for Jacob to join us." I took a breath though I didn’t need to. Just to calm my nerves. "He and Nessie need each other. I would hate to imagine how separation would hurt them. So I was wondering if maybe there was some way that he could come with us?"

I paused to let Carlisle think about what I had said.

"Hmm." He muttered under his breath. "I had not really thought of it that way. I just assumed that he would want to stay with his father. Now I can see that you are right. There is no way we would be able to ask him or Nessie to stay away from each other."

He paced his study for a few seconds before I heard What sounded like Edward and Jacob coming upstairs. There was a quiet knock on the door right before they entered.

"Carlisle." Jacob started a little too harshly.

"Jake. I have already talked to Carlisle." I glared at him for sounding so rude.

"Oh. Sorry doc."

"Maybe I was lacking in my thoughts before the meeting." He sat back down in his chair. "I was so concerned about the new living situations with Nessie and everyone that I didn’t even think how this would affect you too Jacob. I do hope that you will accept my apologies for this lapse."

"Its ok." Jacob truly did like Carlisle no matter what he thought about vampires or any of the rest of us. "I understand. I have been worrying about Nessie a lot too."

"If you feel that you need or want to go with us, I would love it if you would join us when we move." Carlisle sounded like he felt better to be able to fix this little mistake.

"Thanks doc." Jacob smiled. "I will have to talk to my dad and my pack about it. I am sure that my dad will be fine. He understands."

"And your pack Jake?" I questioned him. "What about Seth? and the others?"

"I will just tell them that I am leaving and ask them to rejoin Sam." He seemed deep in thought about how to talk to his pack.

"It will all work out if it is meant to work out." Edward smiled down at me when he said this. "Even if it is crazy and impossible."

"Yeah we seem to work better when it is impossible circumstances." I joked and we all laughed as the truth of it registered to us.

"Nessie and Alice are on their way back." Edward stated. "Lets go meet them and give them the news."

We all walked out to the back yard at the same time that they got into the clearing.

"I cant wait to see how happy she will be when she finds out that her Jacob gets to go with us." I whispered to Edward as we stood holding each other while Jake ran to get Nessie. He picked her up and she started to tell him about her hunting trip with her special ability. He smiled and congratulated her then told her what had happened while she was gone.

"You get to go too Jake?" She was ecstatic. She wrapped her little arms around Jakes huge neck. "Now everything is perfect. I get my mommy, my daddy, and my Jacob too!"

Chapter 4
Plans

It surprised me that Charlie was taking this moving thing so easily. I had figured on a long drawn out ordeal that would probably end up in one or both of us getting upset with the other one. Only he had really taken me by surprise.

“I knew that it would happen eventually Bells.” He was playing cards with Nessie on the kitchen table. “I mean you are married now. You have your own life to take care of.”

“Wow dad.” I muttered. “I really didn’t expect this to go so smoothly.”

“Well Bella what did you want me to do?” He smirked. “I guess I could have tied you up or handcuffed you. Somehow I don’t think that would be able to do any good.”

Me and Edward both looked at him wondering what he meant by that.

“You always did have a strong spirit. Well, almost always. “ He got a very forlorn look on his face and I knew exactly what he was thinking about.

The months that I was with out Edward were the most miserable months of my life. I tried very hard not to dwell on those sad human memories when I had so many good ones now that were much more clear than the ones from my previous life.

“Your right Charlie.” Edward cut in. “I have never been able to talk Bella out of anything she wanted. No matter how much I tried to convince her otherwise.”

They both had a small laugh at that one.

“I would like you both to realize that my being stubborn has only ended me up with the greatest things in life.” I looked pointedly at Edward and Renesmee.

“Yeah you always did have a way of getting everything to work out didn’t you?” Me looked to Nessie and then to where Edward and I were sitting. “I am really going to miss you guys though.”

I knew that this was extremely hard for Charlie to do. Me and Charlie were one in the same. Neither of us was ever the best at showing how we felt.

“I know dad.” I got up and walked over to him and Renesmee. “I will miss you too.”

“I will miss you too Grandpa Charlie.” Nessie settled her head on his shoulder and laid down her last card. “I win again!”

“You did didn’t you angel?” Charlie looked at me and Edward with a puzzling look.

“Yeah Charlie, we know.” Edward looked at me then at the clock on the wall. “We better be getting back. Esme will be upset with us if we are late for dinner.”

We said our good-byes for today and headed back to the house.

When we got back everyone was waiting in the house for us to return. I noticed the sounds of everyone in the front room when getting Nessie who had fallen asleep out of the back seat.

“Wonder what they are all waiting on?” I asked Edward knowing that he would be the best one to ask since he could just listen to their thoughts and know what was going on.

“They are all singing songs in their heads.” He looked confused. “What are they hiding?”

Edward decided to go in before me and tell everyone that whatever they were planning would have to wait until we got Renesmee into bed upstairs.

After Edward came back out and gave me the ok to go in, I took Nessie up to Edwards old room , laid her down and tucked her in.

“You are more than my life my little darling.” I whispered in her ear.

When I got to the door Edward was waiting there for me.
“What is it?” I asked him. I was really starting to worry about the look on his face.

“Nothing that you should be scared of my love.” Then he looked at me and added. “Unless you hate attention and all things that entails.”

He was fighting a smile when we got to the bottom of the stairs.

“Happy Anniversary!” Everyone yelled all at once.

I thought to myself for a split second about the date. Surely enough it was the first day that me and Edward had met three years ago.

“Wow.” Was all I could manage. I stole a glance at Esme and she looked at Alice.

“Of course I couldn’t let a day like this go unannounced.” She beamed at me from across the room barely able to stand still with the excitement.

“Don’t look at us little sis!” Emmett threw in there when my glare got to him. “It was all Alice. We all tried to talk her out of it. But Alice is like a force of nature. A tiny annoying unmovable force of nature.” He shot a sneer at her.

“Oh come on Bella!” She swept across the room to my side. “You’re a Cullen now. You have to get used to being the center of attention. What do you think is going to happen when we get to Denali? You are not going to be able to hid in with the crowd anymore. You are going to stand out just as much if not more than the rest of us.”

“She is right you know Bella.” Edward said from behind me. “You are so beautiful there is no way I am going to be able to let you out of my sight. I might have to fight to keep the men off of you.”

I didn’t want to hear this. I wanted them to tell me that I had the best chance to blend in. To be able to be invisible. That is the way I preferred it. To be told that I was going to stick out like a sore thumb didn’t exactly motivate me to be happy.

“Enjoy yourself Alice put a lot of work into this for us.” Edward was whispering in the softest sweetest voice that I had ever heard him use. “Mainly for you but with me in mind too.”

“Alright!” I finally gave in. “What’s first?”

After about an hour or two of gifts and what Alice considers party games Edward and I were on our way back to our little cottage.

Edward was carrying the new medicine books that Carlisle and Esme had given him and I was carrying the “new” classics that Alice had gotten me. When we got back to our little patch of heaven we both went to Nessie’s room to see the new color on her walls.

“Leave it to Rose to get a new paint job on Nessie’s room for our anniversary.” I claimed as I took in the bright pink that she had chosen.

“I think that Renesmee will like it sweetie.” Edward tried to comfort me.

“Pink?” I thought. “Rose really does hate me.”

“No its not that Bella.” He took a whiff of my hair. “It is just that she loves Nessie so much and would do anything that she thought would make her happier.”

Edwards soothing breath always calmed me down. “Yeah I guess your right.”

“Now lets get back to what we came here for.” Edward started to pull me towards the bedroom. “I am willing to bet that tomorrow night Nessie will want to sleep in her newly painted room and we will have to be more careful with her in the house.”

I acknowledged the truth in his words and just let him pull me to the room where I knew I would be with out a doubt the happiest woman in the world for the next few hours. Though I doubted there was ever a time that I was with Edward that there could be another force of love in the world that would compare to the one that we shared with each other.

“I hear some one coming this way.” Edward stated. “Its Rose and Nessie. We better get up and get dressed.”

“Don’t they know its just barely after dawn?” I murmured as I ran into the closet to get dressed.

“Rose told Nessie about her room right when she woke up.” Edward was already dressed by the time I found the stash of blue jeans. “She got so excited she had to come now.”

I grinned knowing he was right. Nessie would be so happy that her room was pink. “Guess I should have known.”

We both went out to meet them as they got to the house.

“Morning momma, daddy.” She waved at us as her and Rose entered the house. “Guess what?”

“What baby?” Edward who I knew already knew her question was amusing her.

“My room is pink!” She exclaimed. “Auntie Rose painted it for me. Isn’t that so nice?”

“It certainly is darling.” I mused at her. “Lets go get a look shall we?”

After we watched Nessie adore her room we decided it was hunting time.

“Where is Jake mommy?” Nessie yelled down at me from the top of a tree close to our cottage. “I miss him!”

“I bet he is visiting with Billy or maybe running patrols.” It never ceased to amaze me how much she loved Jacob. “He will probably be back before too long. I know he loves to play games with you.”

Edward had run off towards a more vicious kill while me and Nessie just stayed close waiting for some deer or elk.

“Do you think I am pretty momma?” Renesmee climbed down the tree to stand in front of me.

“You are the most beautiful little girl in all the world.” I smiled at her. “You know that. Why are you asking?”

“Do you think Jake thinks I am pretty too?” She flushed at the honesty in her last question.

“I suppose he probably does.” I knew that there was so much more to what Jake felt for her than just her being pretty. “Why?”

“I think Jacob is gorgeous.” Her beautiful childlike voice sang as she leaned her head back to let the wind blow her hair around.

“Well he is rather handsome.” I frowned at the idea of Nessie thinking some one was gorgeous.

She was only a few months old but she was much larger than her age. Several years larger. I would say she was about the size of a five or six year old with the intelligence that not only surpassed high school level but probably getting close to college level too. She seemed to get smarter every day.

I scooped Nessie up in my arms. “Its fine for you to think that Jake is gorgeous ok. “ I smiled at her. “Lets not tell him though. Lets keep it a secret. We wouldn’t want Jacob to think too much of himself would we?”

She pondered that thought for a moment. Then agreed, “Your right momma. He already thinks he can out run me. Isn’t that so silly of him?”

“Absolutely.” I loved that she still talked at a younger age though we all knew she could be rather verbose at times. “How could he possibly think that?”

We both laughed as I heard the soft putter of animal feet to our west.

“Ready?” I smiled at her. She smiled back and we both took off in the direction of the deer that we could now smell.

We only had about a month left before we would be moving. I wondered how much she would grow before we left. I couldn’t wait until she reached that stage where she would stop growing so rapidly.

When we got to that stage me and my wonderful daughter, along with her father, would look right around the same age. Our story would most likely by then be that she were either mine or Edwards little sister. No one would ever believe that she was our daughter and was only about 7 years old.

I was so thankful that she was so brilliant and that she understood the need to come up with a story of what our life story would be.

We had already decided on a story for when we moved to Denali. It only seemed right that we all stay together as a family. That is the way Esme would want it. Edward, Alice, Emmett, and I would all be siblings adopted by Carlisle and Esme. Rose and Jasper would be the twins again. Jake would be the only one that joined us alone, with no siblings.

Esme had always loved children and was born into a big family herself but was unable to have children. So her and Carlisle , being in good fortunes, adopted us as a family. About the time that they had us for two years miraculously Esme finally got pregnant with a girl. That is how we would work Nessie into the story.

They had named her after Esme’s mother Renee and herself coming up with the name Renesmee.

We had only told this story once to Nessie and she caught on automatically. She would be just starting school as a six year old. We told her how she would have to act at school. The rest of us were going to be sophomores and juniors in high school. Me and Jake joining Edward and Alice as the sophomores and the rest of them as juniors. It was the perfect plan.

Views: 43

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 15
Personalities

“I was planning on pampering you so much more.” Edward admitted to me as we got our things from the car. “If Ruby had not upset me I would have bought you everything you looked at in the shops I had intended to visit next.”

“It is ok Edward.” I played with the necklace I was now wearing. “I love my necklace. It was good to get away and all those spa treatments were amazing. We should do that more often.”

“Your wish is my command. Although We start school in a few weeks. So it will be harder to get away as much as I would like.” He grabbed up all our things and didn’t leave anything for me to carry. “Why don’t you go and let everyone know we are back.”

“Sure, Sure.” I laughed at myself for having stolen that phrase from Jake.

When I got into the house Esme, Carlisle, Jake and Nessie were all sitting in the living room. Right away I noticed that the living room was much smaller. There was now a door where there used to only be open space.

“Momma!” Renesmee ran into my arms and I scooped her up. “Your back!”

“I missed you.” I gave her a hug. “What have you been up to all weekend?”

“Working on my room.” She pressed her hand to my neck and showed me all the work they had done over the weekend. Esme and Alice working on building the room that was now where half of the living room had been.

“Wow. You sure got a lot done in a short time.” I looked to Esme.

“You know how Alice and I get. Once you left we got right to work. It didn’t take us a day to get the walls up and then we worked on the lighting. We had it all ready for decoration before Nessie even woke up yesterday. You should go and look at it.” She pointed to the room. “Although Alice is to blame for the closet and the clothes of course.”

I went into the room to see what they had done.

“Pink.” I knew that would happen. It was a rather nice room considering that it was a little small. It had all the essentials though. The bed was a bunk with a desk built into the bottom of it. There were pink twinkle lights strung everywhere. There was a cd player along with a rather large cd collection on a shelf next to the wall where there was a full length mirror hung.

“Nice.” I mused Nessie. “Do you like it?”

“Yes.” She hopped down from my arms. “Did you see my computer Grandpa Carlisle got me?”

Sure Carlisle had gotten her a computer. I would have to have a talk with him later about giving Nessie everything she wanted. I could just recycle the one that I had used on Jake a few weeks ago.

“Want to see my closet?” She was absolutely beaming up at me.

“Of course I do sweetheart.” I wanted to know what I would be yelling at Alice for. “Lets get a look shall we?”

When I walked in I thought to myself it would be Alice who decreases the amount of living space for there to be more room for clothes. Everything looked to be new to me.

There were twinkle lights in here too along with a chandelier. Now Alice was that really necessary? I would have to work that into my speech. I just now noticed that the entire room and closet were carpeted. Despite that the rest of the entire house had wooden floors.

“Why do you have carpets?” I questioned her.

“Auntie Rose says that it will make me feel like a princess.” She smiled up at me. “All princesses have pretty pink carpets.”

I was now adding Rosalie to my list of who I was going to have a talk with.

“I bet that they do. Auntie Rose would know all about princesses wouldn’t she?”

Nessie and I both laughed as Edward entered the closet.

“I was told that I was not to tell you.” He admitted to me.

“You knew?” I looked up at him accusingly.

“I knew.” He smiled as he looked down at Renesmee. “Don’t try to hide that yawn from me Nessie. Go and say goodnight to everyone and get ready for bed.”

I smiled at her and nodded my head towards the door. “Get going.”

EPOV

When we had Nessie to bed everyone had gathered in the dining room to talk about their weekend.

I already knew what had happened while we were gone. I had heard it in everyone’s head. It was still nice to sit down and talk about it. Though I had a feeling that Bella was going to have some things to say to everyone about the room. I was right.

“Who’s idea was it to get her that computer?” She looked towards Carlisle as if she had already known.

“She needs one for when she starts school.” He looked towards me for support.

“He is right Bella. She will want to be able to do her homework on it when school gets here.”

“She is going to be starting in first grade. I doubt that there is anything she is going to have to look up ever.” She had a good point. I looked back to Carlisle.

“Alright. You caught me. I just wanted her to have one. I got her a media player so that she can listen to music on it. She has a writing program so she can write a journal if she should choose to. Edward still has a ton of old journals from back before computers were even a far away dream.” Again he looked to me for assistance.

“He is right Love. Again. There is no reason that she shouldn’t have one.”

“As far as I can tell there is no reason that she really needs one. She has paper. She even has a cd player in her room along with more cd’s than I believe she has ever even heard of.” She paused. “I don’t want her to get too spoiled.”

She finally admitted what was wrong. “Bella, Love, Nessie has our hearts so that there is no way we could refuse her anything. If she asked you for one would you tell her no?”

“Probably not.” She turned to Alice. “Are all of the clothes in the closet new?”

“Yes. We had finished decorating last night so we went shopping this morning.” Alice gave her a smug smile. “She will need new clothes for school. No niece of mine will be caught in a rerun outfit.”

Bella stuck her tongue out at Alice who stuck hers out too.

“If anyone cares to know. Emmett and I had a great weekend too.” Rosalie’s thoughts came crashing into my head. No one ever thinks to ask about me. Like I have nothing new to ever talk about.

“Rose of course we care about your weekend too.” Carlisle’s soft voice responded to her. “Did you have a good hunting trip?”

“Dude. You should have been there Edward.” Emmett’s head was roaming through the pictures of the hunt so I ignored the words that he used to explain it.

“Nice kill Rose.” I added when he had finished talking.

“Thank you Edward.” She smiled at me. I knew Rose would never be happy until some one had paid her attention. Her thoughts were now boasting about how some one had noticed her amazing kill. So shallow. But Rose was always going to be Rose.

“Bella may I see your necklace?” Esme had finally noticed my token to Bella.

“Sure.” Bella handed it to Esme. “We went to this cute little boutique called ‘Patsy’s Pawn and Antiques’. There was a lot of stuff there to look at but I fell in love with this one.”

“Wait!” Carlisle had noticed what I had hoped would go unidentified. “You went where?”

“’Patsy’s Pawn and Antiques’” Bella replied.

“Ruby?” I heard Carlisle’s thoughts as though they had been spoken aloud.

I nodded my answer.

“What happened?” He added again in his head. “Did she say anything?”

Again trying to be inconspicuous I nodded just slightly hoping no one would notice. I scanned their thoughts to make sure that they were not paying attention. Luckily they were all deep in conversation about other things.

“Are things better with her?”

I slowly shook my head.

“She is still upset after all these years? I would have thought that she moved on by now.”

I shrugged my shoulders and then turned back to Bella. She was talking to Esme about the symbol on the crest.

“Did Carlisle figure out about Ruby?” Bella’s thoughts always caught me by surprise. I was even more surprised that she was still talking with Esme as she questioned me. “If he did then I am sorry. I should have thought about it and just said an antique store. I am sorry Edward.”

I reached over and gave her a small squeeze to let her know it was ok. Then as I was still listening to her thoughts amble around in her head I saw the realization that Tanya was coming over. Where did that come from? Suddenly her thoughts disappeared.

“Tanya is on her way?” She almost squeaked her pitch was so high.

It was only a few minutes later while waiting on the porch because Bella could not stand to wait in the house that they pulled up.

The moment that Tanya got out of the car both women were in an embrace. The man I assumed to be Brian was looking at them as though they had lost it.

“You will get used to it.” I tried to explain to him. “Well you will get more used to it. I am not sure that there is a getting used to that.”

I walked out to greet him.

“I am Edward Cullen.” I was trying to keep clear of his thoughts but I didn’t last too long before I was curious.

“I am Brian Conty. It is nice to meet you Edward.” I was trying to hear his thoughts when I realized that I could not hear anything from him. I looked to Bella and Tanya who were now looking at me.

“I think it only fair that you get to know him the same way that the rest of us get to.” Bella smiled at me. I turned back to Brian and I noticed the blaring red eyes for the first time. I gasped in shock. I knew Bella had said that he was not a vegetarian but I did not expect that they would be this vibrant as though he had just hunted today.

“I am sorry about my eyes.” Brian looked down at his feet.

“I’m sorry?” I was confused.

“I saw you were thinking of me. I assumed that it was because of my eyes. I do apologize. I am trying this new lifestyle but I am not quite sure about it just yet.” He smiled towards Tanya and Bella. “I am going to try though. For Tanya.”

The night went on with a lot of conversation. Tanya and Bella were off in their own little world. So I got to sit and spend time with Carlisle and Brian. Esme had gone off to start on a new project since Nessie’s room was finished. The rest of the family had retired to their own rooms.

I found out a lot about him. He was only a little over twenty years old, to our world that is. He was in his thirties when he was changed. He had known the vampire that had changed him but he had lost contact a few years back.

Bella kept her shield up all night long so I never got a look into his head. I hoped that I would get a chance soon. I had a hard time not knowing how a person really is. Bella was the one exception to my rule and she was the one person that I wanted to know more than anything. She always surprised me when I finally thought I was figuring her out.

“You really love her then?” Brian interrupted my day dreams.

I was startled a little by his sentence. I had completely forgotten that we had been talking. “Yes I do.”

“I can tell. You have not thought of anything but her for a very long time. Not since you stopped thinking about me earlier when I assumed that you were thinking about my eyes.” He looked over to her. “She is thinking about you too. There are flashes of a little girl I am guessing is the daughter that Tanya told me about. That truly is amazing. I bet that is a good story?”

I went into the story behind the honeymoon and the pregnancy then finally the gruesome details of the delivery. The whole time he just listened like he was so surprised by my ability to control myself around her.

He pointed to Nessie’s room and looked to me. “Is that your daughters room?”

I was upset that he had asked that question. “Yes. Why?”

“I can see who she is dreaming about.” He cocked his head to the side as though he were looking at a crooked picture. “It’s a boy. Well not really a boy. More of a teenager?”

“That is Jacob.” I assured him. “Now if you want a story. There is one to hear.”

I told him the whole story from Bella and Jacob when I had left to the imprinting. I told him about the wolf pack and about the treaty.

“That is so fascinating. Imprinting huh?” He rubbed his head in thought. “She thinks a lot of him does she? She at least thinks about him a lot. She has had flickers of you and your wife. Mostly of the same boy though.”

“That is great.” I suddenly realized that he was right. She was dreaming about how much fun she always had with him. “I really don’t like to think about it. I try to shy away from her thoughts when she is asleep to allow her some privacy. You are right though. She is dreaming about the time that she spends with him. He loves her so much that he just gives her everything that she wants. He seems to be built to know what she needs and what she wants.”

I shook my head at the thought. “So how are you and Tanya doing?”

“I like Tanya.” He looked toward the living room where she and Bella were sitting on the couch. “She is such a lovely creature. She is so nice and happy.”

“She and Bella have that in common.” I smiled at the realization that they shared a lot of things lately.

That is when I realized that Carlisle was still sitting at the table next to us. We had been so entranced in our own conversation that we had forgotten that he was there.

“Oh Carlisle.” I looked to him.

“It is ok Edward. I am enjoying your conversation almost as much as if I were in it. I love being able to see what you are talking about with out my interference.” He smiled warmly at me.

The sun started to rise and I realized that Jake and Nessie would be waking up before too long.

“Bella, Love Nessie will be up soon.” I stood up and motioned for Brian to follow me into the living room to join the women.

“We should head out.” Tanya added quickly. “We have plans with Carmen and Garrett today. Don’t want to be late!”

As we waived bye to Tanya and Brian, Bella looked up to me.

“How was it?”

“He seems to be very nice and his ability is rather impressive.”

“Tanya speaks very highly of him.” She sighed. “She has asked him to stay with them for a prolonged period. I think she is falling for him.”

“That would be acceptable. He would be great for her.” I kissed Bella on the cheek. I knew that I did it often. But her cheek was always on my mind. The one place that had always flooded with blood when she was nervous or flustered. I hated that she no longer carried that amazing trait with her. “She deserves to find some one. She has been alone for such a long time.”
Love the newest chapter. I am so glad that Tonya found someone.... I hope it works out!
I am having a little writers block issue. Cant decided exactly what is going to happen next. grrr.. Sorry for taking so long. I will try to have the next chapter up with in the next 2 days
Chapter 16
School

EPOV

The next few weeks went by as usual. Tanya and Brian came over almost every day. We took Nessie, and most of the time Jake, hunting every couple of days. She still refused to eat any human food at all. Though Carlisle had made his opinion on the idea very clear several times.

“I believe that if she tried that her body being close to that of a human would digest the food like a normal human if she would just try to eat something.” He always wore his thoughtful expression when he brought it up.

Though nothing we said would make her even try to eat anything that we offered. Jake tried to help convince her a few times but she refused the food stating that it smelled bad.

We had finally decided to give it up a few days before school was to start.

The morning of our first day of school was normal for my siblings and I. Bella, Jake and Nessie however had a harder time getting ready.

Bella though now she had a new sense of style was trying desperately to look ordinary.

“Impossible, Love.” I smiled at her. I had been dressed for over an hour. I was trying to prepare to get Nessie ready. However, Alice had interrupted me as I headed down the stairs to her room.

“I will get Renesmee ready.” She looked blankly behind me for a few seconds. “Bella is going to need you more than Nessie. I can get her dressed and ready to go.”

After that I headed back up stairs wondering what Bella could possibly need my help with when I had encountered her throwing clothes out of the closet muttering about them being “Too pretty.” I had to stifle a laugh when I first say the flying garments. When she heard me from the closet she had looked out and given me a look so fierce I was sure my face would have melted if it had been able to do so.

It took her right up until we had to leave to find something she claimed to be normal and ordinary.

I was waiting at the bottom of the stairs for her when she emerged. The outfit she had picked would have made any human female blend in pretty much anywhere. On Bella though I was afraid that it had the opposite effect. I was not about to point that out and be late on our first day of classes. Though I suspected that most of it would be spent in the office setting up our schedules.

Being as I didn’t know any of the people at this school I was unsure as to whether or not I would be able to convince them to let Bella and I have the same classes. We were on the opposite side of the county than we had been last time we were here so we were in a different school district.

Esme had decided to take Renesmee to her school. It was on the same campus but on the far side from the high school. Also she thought that it would be best that her “Mother” take her. I know that it had hurt Bella not to be able to take Nessie to her first school. She tried to hide it but she was not good at hiding things like that. Not from me at least.

The high school office was a little crowded at first with old students getting their schedules. We waited patiently for the mass of students to leave the room before we approached the counter. I had warned Bella that it was probably best that she hold her breath while around so many people at least at first to help her get used to it. I had noticed she had stopped breathing right when we entered the building. Though she was now breathing normally just like the rest of us.

When they started working on our schedules they paired us off and gave two of us to an advisor. Jake had been given his won advisor as there was an odd number of us.

I had grabbed Bella and taken her to the desk where we were beckoned.

The man sitting behind the desk was in his early thirties. I was automatically disappointed that it had not been a woman. A woman I could have swooned into giving us the same classes. A man, was more difficult.

When we sat down I started giving the man our details. I could tell Bella was nervous and she would stumble through the explanation that I had memorized so I explained for her.

Half way into my speech about how we had all been adopted by Carlisle and Esme and that only the twins were actually related I was interrupted with Bella’s thoughts.

“Is he going to give us the same schedule?”

I searched his thoughts. I didn’t see anything but his being bored. Every now and then I would catch thoughts about Bella.

“She is only a sophomore.” “She is half your age.”

I smiled to myself.

“Is that a yes?” Her thoughts came back.

I shook my head slowly pretending to ruffle my hair.

“Should I try to… “ her thoughts failed to find a word. “suede him?”

I then searched his thoughts again. “She does smell really amazing.” “Did she just look at me?”

I smiled a small amount to let her know it was ok.

“Let me know if it is starting not to work. Pop your knuckles or something.”

I smiled again.

Suddenly she was taking her jacket off. She stretched her arms up pretending to work out some kink. I heard his thoughts automatically roam back to her. “She has the body of a super model.”

It was going to work. I could feel it.

She laid the jacket across the back of her chair then leaned toward the desk slightly.

“Mr. Nogh?” I had never heard this tone from her. She almost made me lose it right then. I gained control in less than half a second. “I get nervous around new schools. I was against the move in the first place. I was hoping that you might help me out.”

I heard his heart pounding away and knew that she could have asked the man to do just about anything and he would have complied. My little heartbreaker was more than I expected.

“With?” was the only thing that he could manage with his raging thoughts.

“I would really like to share all, or at least as many of the classes that I have with my adopted brother here.” She nodded in my direction. “I would have a much easier time with him there to help me.”

“All their classes together?” His thoughts were running around trying to find a way to do it.

“You are both sophomores?” He questioned her. I had been removed from the conversation completely.

“Yes.” She leaned even further to where her elbows sat on the edge of his desk. She was only about a foot from his face. He looked up when she responded to find her that close and then completely lost his thoughts again.

“Smells… Eyes…” At that one I was glad that Bella’s eyes had started to change to the golden color that the rest of us had. She still had the slightest tint of red to them. I thought it would be hard for anyone else to notice besides us. Their eyes were not so good.

He ruffled with some papers for a few minutes. I smiled at Bella to tell her that she had won. His thoughts though mostly incoherent due to Bella’s breath fresh in his face, was fully concerned with arranging our classes to be together.

“The only class that I can not give you together would be P.E.” He looked at her warily. “The boys and girls classes are separated.”

“That is so great of you.” She smiled at him. “Thank you so much. It means a lot.” She threw one last breath at him before settling back down to her seat.

“Alright lets get your schedules set then.” he then went into a description of the classes that were available. I let Bella pick the classes that she was interested in. I was more than well versed in all classes available.

It was not long before we were heading off in the direction of our first class. Bella had chosen to take Biology, Algebra, American History, English Literature, Girls P.E., and Home Economics Sewing 1.

We would have a Study Hall for the third period just before lunch. We were allowed to use the library at this time. She was thrilled about that little fact.

On our way to class we had a little conversation.

“Could you tell how nervous I was?” She looked up at me concerned.

“Not at all.” I smiled to comfort her. “Quite the contrary.”

“Really?” She mused. “I thought I was doing bad. Then I heard his heart accelerate.”

“You almost made his heart jump out of his chest.” I thought back to it. “Then again when you started with that tone, whatever that tone was, I thought I would have to whisk you away on the spot. Where did that come from?”

“I was trying to copy the one I have heard you use so many times.” She looked down at her feet.

“You did amazingly.” I stopped outside a door that lead to our first class. “Ready?”

“As ready as I am going to get today.” She looked up at me hopefully.

“Lets go then.”
loved that chapter i always wondered what bella would be like in high school once she was a vampire!!!!
Cant wait to read more!!!
Love CC xxxx
OMG . . . AMAZING, SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!

ECR, this was STUPENDOUS!!!!! For Edward to think "Suddenly she was taking her jacket off. She stretched her arms up pretending to work out some kink. I heard his thoughts automatically roam back to her. “She has the body of a super model.”" OH MAN!!!! Bella got it GOING!!!! AND know HOW to use it!!!!! And then for her to speak to the school advisor, "“Mr. Nogh?” I had never heard this tone from her. She almost made me lose it right then. I gained control in less than half a second. “I get nervous around new schools. I was against the move in the first place. I was hoping that you might help me out.”" with the same convincing/"dazzling" way Edward used!!!!

Your writing is AMAZING!!!
Great chapter. I too have wondered what school would be like for Bella the next time around. But how are her and Tanya going to cope being away from eachother that long.
we will just have to wiat and see.. I am so glad that you enjoyed reading it as I enjoyed writing it!!!.. it really makes me feel good that people enjoy what I enjoy writing.. Thanks so much for the amazing comments...
no prob its great!
loved it cant wait to see how bella fends in gym lol and sewing?? that ought to be a treat!! hmmm
Simply amazing...I can't wait for more!
I thought that I would throw something in there to give Bella a new hobby. I thought that Sewing would be great given her new sense of style. lol

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service