The Twilight Saga

All Characters and affiliations belong to SM. I do not claim them in anyway!

Chapter 1
Regular Day

As the sun started setting I knew that it was almost time to put Nessie to bed. Most of the time she slept with us in our perfect little cottage, thanks to Esme for giving it to me and Edward.

I would have to find a way some how to repay Esme for the endless kindness that she has shown me. I know that she is so happy that Edward and I are together and happy and she is always telling me how it is more than she could ever ask for. I still feel the need to return her gratitude. I would have to talk to Edward and see if there is something that she has been thinking about lately that we could help her with.

Though now that I think of it if Edward had heard Esme wish for anything I would not have been able to hold him for one eighth of a second before he would be out to get it for her. Edward loved his mother just as much as she loved him.

However, no love in the world could amount to half of the love I felt for him and every time I look at him I cant help but wonder when I will wake up from this wondrous dream.

Then I realize that I never want to wake up, if in fact this is a dream I wish that it would go on forever.

"What are you thinking right now, my love?" Edward had noticed my wandering thoughts.

I simply shook my head.

"I hate when you do that you know." He smiled that favorite smile of mine and if I could have I know that my heart would be fluttering like crazy and my cheeks would flush with embarrassment.

"Yeah I know." I smiled up at him. "Maybe I will tell you later, if you behave."

He scooped be up in his arms.

"Now where is the fun in that?" He slowly murmured as he gently brushed his lips on mine. "Is it worth it? Or should I continue to misbehave?"

I had to pause for a moment to recollect my thoughts. How did he still do this to me?

"No. It is not that important."

At that moment Jacob and Renesmee bounded into the living room. I had almost forgotten that we were not back at our own house in the private. Poor Jasper must be going crazy in the next room. It was not a big deal for us to be in the next room with any of the others.

They could all hear us just fine with their super hearing. Even I had it now that I was a vampire too. Only Jasper could "feel" what was going on between us and I know that it would be altering his feelings to match our own. That must be so uncomfortable for him. Especially since he was in the dinning room playing chess with Emmett. It must be hard to keep an eye on the game when he was having feelings like the ones that were being shared in the next room.

"Sorry Jasper!" Edward must have been thinking the same thing as me and apologized for me so I wouldn't get upset.

"Hey Nessie sweetheart." I grabbed her up in my arms for a big hug. "How was hunting?"

She didn't have to say anything as I saw the pictures fly past my eyes as she touched my face.

"Wow! She beat you again did she Jake?" I smiled over my shoulder at him.

"You know I let her win." Jacob would never admit that he lost. At the same time I doubt that he would ever not let Nessie win. He loved when she won cause it made her so happy.

At that moment I heard Esme coming down the stairs. Humming to herself a song that Edward composed. It was her favorite. Though I have to admit that I preferred the lullaby that he wrote for me.

"Hello Grandma Esme." Renesmee ran up to her and hugged her around the waist.

"Why hello my darling." She smiled so big when she was around Nessie. Though it was hard not to no matter who you were.

Nessie touched Esme's face and I knew that she was getting the same playback from the hunting trip that I had recently received.

"That was such a big deer. I am so proud of you." Esme glanced over to where I still stood. I had been so content watching Nessie that I didn't even notice that Edward had walked up behind me and was now wrapping his arms around my waist and brushing my hair back off my shoulder. I closed my eyes enjoying his kissing on my neckline.

"I love you." He breathed deep in my ear.

If my heart were still beating I was sure it would have exploded at that moment.

"Please! Will you two please try to contain yourselves until you are back at your own house?" Jasper started ranting from the other room. "Edward you know she can hardly handle herself why do you push it?"

Edward laughed and I felt the cool air of his breath wash over my neck.

"That is it! I am going outside." I heard the door in the garage open and slam behind Jasper.

"Edward!" I turned to glare at him. "He is right. You should not do that to me when he is near. Its just not right."

Again Edward was laughing. Only this time I didn't find it funny in the least.

Then Esme caught my attention before I could really start to get onto Edward.

"Hey, Nessie. What do you say to staying in your dad's old room with us tonight?" She winked toward where Edward and I were standing, "I know Alice would love to play dress up in the morning and do your hair."

"That would be so much fun Nessie." I heard Alice from her room upstairs where she was working on some new project I dared not think about. "I can see it now. Oh Nessie stay here and we will have so much fun!"

"See there you have it. What do you say?" Esme's grin could not get much bigger than it was.

"Ok Grandma. I would love to play with Aunt Alice." She smiled but could not hide the yawn that was begging to escape. "I am not tired."

"I think you are little lady." I walked over and took her from Esme. "Lets get you to bed."

I turned to smile at Edward. "Be right back!"

Nessie was already snoring by the time that I got her tucked in to the bed that Edward had purchased on my behalf when I was still human. I smiled at the room remembering how frustrated I got that a vampire that never slept had a bed in his room. The memory was vague but it was still there in my bank of human memories.

When I got back down stairs Edward, Jacob and Esme were still talking. I loved that Jake and Edward were getting along better now. Neither of them would admit it but I would go as far as to say that they even liked each others company.

"Thank you so much Esme." I smiled at her.

"No problem Bella." She put her arm around my waist. "I know that you two could use some extra time together. You have only had each other for a few months. Most of that time was taken up with that awful vulturi visit."

I had been trying to block that memory from my head. The Vulturi coming to hurt my baby Nessie. Just the thought of it made my eye sight tint pink.

I closed my eyes and listened to the rapid heartbeat that I could hear coming from Edwards old room. I knew she would be safe here or there was no way I would let her stay here.

"She will be fine love." Edward rushed to my side to comfort me.

"I know that. I was just listening to her heartbeat." I closed my eyes again. "It is the most comforting noise."

"Yes it is." Edward kissed my cheek. "Almost as comforting as your once erratic heartbeat. Ready to go?"

He softly breathed on my ear as he finished that last line and I let my mind wander right as Jasper was attempting to come back into the house.

"Dear me." I heard him sigh. "I thought that you two would be long gone by now."

"Its ok Jasper. We were just leaving." Edward scooped me up in his arms and then bolted out the back doors that were mostly left open so that we could easily come and go.

Edward ran us all the way back to our comfortable little house in the woods where we barely made it inside before we had destroyed the nice silky dress that Alice had just got me last week.

"Oops." I said as I dropped the last shard from my shoulder onto the floor. "Oh well she only means for them to be worn once anyways."

Edward smiled at me as we made our way through to the bedroom where we would be occupied until a little after dawn when we would have to go and let Nessie show off the outfit that Alice had probably gone out tonight to get especially for tomorrow mornings dress up game.

If Nessie didn't enjoy it just as much as Alice I would tell her not to torture my little girl. However to my dismay Renesmee had not gotten her sense of style from her mother.

I laughed as I realized that I was still focusing on Nessie and not on the amazing body that my husband was trying to share with me. I decided to try and make things better for Edward as I pushed my shield away from my body to include him.

"Oh," He exclaimed as I started to let my mind wander over his beauty. "Are we going to try this tonight?"

"I thought, why not."

After that there was not much coherency in either of our thoughts. Nothing but pure love and passion for each other.

Chapter 2
Beginning of eternity

Once again the morning came too soon. I knew that if we didn’t have to hurry back to take care of Nessie that Edward and I could stay like this for weeks. There was no getting tired. No getting hungry, not like when I was human. We could love each other as much as we could and more.

"Nessie." Edward muttered softly between kisses.

He knew exactly what to say to bring me back to the surface of my mind and back to my priorities.

"Ugh." I let out a quiet moan. "Lets get dressed."

I unwillingly untangled myself from Edward as we both slowly got to our feet and went to our much too extravagant closet that despite Esme's plans Alice had put in here.

Edward did not have a hard time getting dressed. He only had a tiny portion of the amount of clothes that I did. Usually I would go straight to the back where she hid the jeans and grab a pair and a regular t-shirt.

"I think I am going to wear something for Alice today." I admitted to Edward.

He was already at my side with his arms wrapped around me by the time I finished talking. He laid his chin on my shoulder. "I know Bella, love. She had the vision last night when she said that her and Esme would keep Nessie for you. I didn’t want to give you away by saying anything."

He walked over to another part of the closet where I heard him grab something off the hanger and then came back baring what would have been a really pretty sun dress. Would have been pretty had I actually liked sun dresses, or dresses at all for that matter.

"For a dress it is kind of nice." I breathed.

"This is what she saw you wearing." He smirked, "You should have seen how hard it was for her to remain calm. She just wanted to run down the stairs and tell you which dress you picked out and how you were going to look so nice in it."

I saw the adoration in his eyes.

"Yeah well its Alice." was all I could think of.

I slipped the dress on and walked over to the floor length mirror. "Not too bad."

It was only just above my knee. So I wouldn’t have any trouble running in it. Also it was loose but form-fitting at the same time.

"It looks better in person than it did." Edward was already dressed, "Her vision did not do you justice."

I grabbed a brush and went through the some what tangled mess of my hair from last night. I thought I sort of even looked nice with my hair down.

"Maybe I will." I started to say when Edward cut in.

"I know. She saw your hair down too."

"Wow." I smiled at the thought of Alice trying to contain herself after of vision of me being this girly. "She really had a hard time staying upstairs didn’t she?"

Edward reached for my hand and we were both running at full speed towards the big house when Edward added, "You have no idea."

When we got closer to the house I could hear Alice and Renesmee upstairs giggling about something I had missed. At that exact moment I smelt the scent of my favorite werewolf.

I jolted to a stop cause I knew he was only seconds away from breaking through the trees where the wind had blown his smell towards me.

"Bella, what’s wrong?" Edward questioned.

"Its Jacob." I smiled. " I just wanted to say good morning to him before we got into the house."

"Bella!" Jacob had just erupted through the trees just having phased back into human form. He ran full force towards me with this silly grin on his face.

"Don’t think you are going to knock me down Jacob Black!" I said as I noticed his motives.

"Bet I can!" He laughed.

"I will see you two in the house I am going to go and check on Nessie." Edward kissed me on the forehead and then whispered in my ear, "Don’t hurt the poor pup."

"Ha!." I said right as Edward was bounding through the back door. I jumped just in time for Jacob to think that he was going to get me but he was too late.

"Is that all you got, Jake?" I grinned invitingly at him.

"Not even close." he howled at me.

I turned and ran full force into the trees where he had been. I knew he could follow my scent, I also knew that I was faster than he was. "Come on, come get me."

I loved the feel of running. It was so liberating. To feel the air blowing through my hair and feel the speed in my feet. The forest had turned into a green mossy blur. I pondered how much I hated speed when I was human. Silly to think I would not enjoy this! It really did seem that I was born to be a vampire. No more tripping over flat surfaces. No more worrying about what danger I was pulling toward me this time. What ever it was I could handle it with my new strength.

Suddenly I realized that I was not being followed anymore. How long had be not been back there?

Panic. I would kill that pup if he went and got himself hurt while I was daydreaming. I turned on my heel and bolted back following my own trail to see how long he had not been following me. I made it almost all the way back to the clearing behind the house when I found his trail. I followed it, right into the house.

"Jacob Black!" I shouted when I got into the house. "Here! Now!"

I was so furious that I could barely see through the red tint to my sight.

"What?" I heard him laugh from upstairs. "We are watching Nessie show off her outfit!"

Oh! I had forgotten about the new clothes. I rushed upstairs still seeing red.

I found them in Alice and Jasper's room.

"Momma, what do you think about my pretty dress?" Alice had most certainly gone out last night to get this one. I had not seen it before.

"It's the most beautiful dress I have ever seen!" I ran over to give her a kiss.

"Mommy, your wearing a dress too." She mused at me. "We match!"

"That we do sweetie."

On that note I turned on Jacob.

"How dare you scare me like that?" I scolded closer to him. "I thought you were right behind me and then all of a sudden your gone?"

"Well, I ... Nessie..." He began. Then he paused and looked at me funny. "You didn’t automatically notice I wasn’t behind you?"

I had to pause. He had me there. I didn’t want to admit that I was daydreaming again. Edward always says that I will get myself in trouble not paying attention like that.

"I was not listening to you." I offered. "I was just enjoying the speed. Too bad you wouldn’t know what that feels like."

He smiled at my joke. "Sure, Sure Bella."

That was about all that Nessie could take of me distracting "her" Jacob. She pounced over to where we were talking and reached up to touch Jacob's face. he leant down and his eyes went blank for a minute while she showed him whatever she was wanting. I eyed Edward who I knew was listening in to what she was telling him.

"I think you should ask your mother first." Jacob and Edward said in unison.

Nessie turned toward me and reached up to touch my cheek. I picked her up and let her touch my face. As pictures of La Push and Billy came running through my vision.

"I don’t care if you go with Jake to La Push." I remembered how much I loved going there too. I was not allowed anymore but they would never be able to tell Jacob that Nessie couldn’t come. "Just be home before too late ok?"

"Ok mommy." Renesmee hopped down. "I will go say bye to Grandma and Grandpa."

As soon as I heard her on the stairs heading to the kitchen where Carlisle and Esme were I turned to Jacob again.

"You take care of her."

"What do you honestly think I would let happen to Nessie?" He looked offended at my accusation.

"If she starts to get thirsty bring her back here and hunt with her ok?" I started going through my list."Dont let her do anything crazy! Edward will know when she gets back."

"Bella Darling," Edward's voice sang in my ear. "Jacob knows everything. He has your speech memorized."

Jacob nodded his head as Nessie ran back into the room and jumped into his arms.

"Ready to go little one?" he questioned.

"Yeah." She hopped back down and started walking to the door. "Race you!" She screamed as she bolted from the room.

"Your on!" Jake said as he chased after her.

"Careful!" I yelled at them.

"They know Darling." Edward spun me around to kiss me gently on the cheek and then slowly closer to my lips as my would be heart felt like it was fluttering at 100 mph.

"My own room!" I heard Jasper say as he turned around to walk back down the stairs.

"No wait Jasper!" Edward called after him. "We will leave. Come and see your wife!"

"Thanks" Alice beamed up at us from the desk where she was sewing on something pink that I hoped was for Nessie and not me. "Oh, and I love your dress Bella. I am so glad that you decided to wear it!"

"Don’t act like you didn’t know I was going to." I smiled "Actually Edward picked it out of your vision for me this morning. It would have taken me an hour to find the perfect dress."

She smiled at me like she was proud of her daughters all "a" report card.

Edward pulled me from the room where Jasper and Alice now stood holding each other.

"What should we do today with out Nessie here?" Edward glided gracefully over to the piano and started playing my Lullaby.

"I was thinking about something earlier." I thought to myself how I wanted to say this so it didn’t sound silly. "I want to start on my infinite wisdom."

Edward turned to look at me. "What does that mean exactly?" He smiled.

"I mean how you seem to know everything." I paused fitting the words together in my head. "I want to start learning something too!"

"That sounds like fun." He wheeled around to face me. I walked over to sit on his knee. "Where do you want to start?"

"I was thinking that I wanted to learn a new language." I smiled at my own revelation. "Something that Nessie and Jacob wont understand."

"Hmm." He thought for a moment. "French? Or maybe Italian? Greek?"

"Which one is your Favorite?" I leaned over to kiss him tenderly on the lips.

"Personally I would love to hear that wonderful voice of yours speaking French." he kissed me back. It was hard for us to sit here and not let ourselves get carried away. This wasn’t our house. We had to be collected here.

"Ok then." I said a little too enthusiastically. "Lets get started."

We wandered up to the library and Edward started pulling books off the shelves and making a small pile on Carlisle's desk. This should be fun!

Chapter 3
Decisions

I knew Carlisle was right. With Nessie growing this fast it would be hard to hide her growth from anyone in town. We were all supposed to be off at college and yet we were all still here. Carlisle was too young looking to pass for his age.

"I know that it is necessary. I Just don’t think I was prepared for it this fast." Me and Edward were discussing the previous family meeting that we had. "Nessie did have a good point."

I remembered it well when Carlisle first mentioned that we were going to have to start making plans to leave. Not too far into the discussion between everyone about where to go Nessie had reached up and touched my face showing me a picture of Jacob. It had a sad feeling to it. Like she was going to miss him. I hadn’t really thought much about it then but I would have to talk to them about it.

"About what Darling?" He sighed as he registered what I was talking about. "Jacob."

I nodded. "I don’t think we can just leave him. He needs Nessie." I looked down at the now sleeping girl in my lap. "They need each other. I know how they feel and there is no way that I would let something as small as moving get in between their love."

"I understand what your saying, Bella." He paused. "Jacob is still really young. He is still in School. It would kill Billy to lose him now."

We both sat thinking about our revelation when we heard a knock at the door. My head jolted up. Was it morning already? Then I got a whiff of the person standing outside the door.

"Come in Jacob." Edward had read his thoughts before I registered his scent.

I heard the door and then I heard him check Renesmee's room first and then come quietly into our room. He barely got his head through the door when Nessie started stirring. I swear that it is like they are connected.

I looked at Edward. "Maybe I should take Nessie to the house while you talk to Jacob. I will talk to Carlisle and Esme when we get there."

Edward nodded. "Don’t start freaking out just yet Jacob. Give me a minute to say goodbye and then we will start talking."

Edward Kissed me and Nessie a temporary goodbye. We turned for the door when Jacob caught my sight with his lost puppy look on his face.

"Alright but hurry." I handed Nessie over to him.

"Good Morning Nessie." He had positively lit up when she looked at him. "How was your night?"

She reached up to touch his face. I should have thought about the only thing that had happened that Jacob had not been there for.

It was about the time that Jacobs face turned red and he started shaking that was mine and Nessie's queue to leave. I snatched her up and ran out the door and headed straight for the house.

"Good luck Edward." I mumbled. I knew he could hear me. "Don’t let him hurt my house."

I knew all too well what would happen when Jacob got mad. There was no way I was just going to stand there and chance him hurting Nessie. I had seen Emily and the regret on Sam's face when he saw the huge scar that he had permanently put on her face. I didn’t want Jacob to have to live with the regret of hurting Renesmee.

Nessie reached up and touched my face showing me the scene with Jacob that we just witnessed. She wanted to know what was wrong with her Jake.

"He is just upset sweetie." I edited the truth a little but it wasn’t a lie. "Daddy will help to calm him down."

She seemed satisfied enough by that answer.

When we got to the clearing behind the house I saw Alice in the back yard waiting. She must have seen me planning to come talk to Carlisle.

"Good Morning Nessie." She chimed. "I was getting thirsty and I wondered if you wanted to hunting with me for a little while."

"Yeah!" Renesmee exclaimed. "Can I go mommy?"

"Of course you can darling." I smiled at Alice. "You two have fun ok?"

"Carlisle is in his study." Alice added as her and Nessie ran towards the forest.

I knocked on the study door. "Come in Bella" Carlisle quickly answered.

"Hello Carlisle." I felt bad about talking to him about this. If I knew Carlisle it would hurt him to think that he had hurt Jacob's feelings.

"What is on your mind Bella?" He sat the book he was reading down on his desk. He gestured toward a chair opposite of his desk. I walked over and sat down.

"It was just that at the meeting last night Nessie showed me a concern that she had about moving." I bit my lower lip wanting this to sound as nice as possible. "She was wondering about Jacob."

I saw the concern flash on his face. I quickly started adding more to it to try and comfort him.

"I started thinking about it. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to extend an invite for Jacob to join us." I took a breath though I didn’t need to. Just to calm my nerves. "He and Nessie need each other. I would hate to imagine how separation would hurt them. So I was wondering if maybe there was some way that he could come with us?"

I paused to let Carlisle think about what I had said.

"Hmm." He muttered under his breath. "I had not really thought of it that way. I just assumed that he would want to stay with his father. Now I can see that you are right. There is no way we would be able to ask him or Nessie to stay away from each other."

He paced his study for a few seconds before I heard What sounded like Edward and Jacob coming upstairs. There was a quiet knock on the door right before they entered.

"Carlisle." Jacob started a little too harshly.

"Jake. I have already talked to Carlisle." I glared at him for sounding so rude.

"Oh. Sorry doc."

"Maybe I was lacking in my thoughts before the meeting." He sat back down in his chair. "I was so concerned about the new living situations with Nessie and everyone that I didn’t even think how this would affect you too Jacob. I do hope that you will accept my apologies for this lapse."

"Its ok." Jacob truly did like Carlisle no matter what he thought about vampires or any of the rest of us. "I understand. I have been worrying about Nessie a lot too."

"If you feel that you need or want to go with us, I would love it if you would join us when we move." Carlisle sounded like he felt better to be able to fix this little mistake.

"Thanks doc." Jacob smiled. "I will have to talk to my dad and my pack about it. I am sure that my dad will be fine. He understands."

"And your pack Jake?" I questioned him. "What about Seth? and the others?"

"I will just tell them that I am leaving and ask them to rejoin Sam." He seemed deep in thought about how to talk to his pack.

"It will all work out if it is meant to work out." Edward smiled down at me when he said this. "Even if it is crazy and impossible."

"Yeah we seem to work better when it is impossible circumstances." I joked and we all laughed as the truth of it registered to us.

"Nessie and Alice are on their way back." Edward stated. "Lets go meet them and give them the news."

We all walked out to the back yard at the same time that they got into the clearing.

"I cant wait to see how happy she will be when she finds out that her Jacob gets to go with us." I whispered to Edward as we stood holding each other while Jake ran to get Nessie. He picked her up and she started to tell him about her hunting trip with her special ability. He smiled and congratulated her then told her what had happened while she was gone.

"You get to go too Jake?" She was ecstatic. She wrapped her little arms around Jakes huge neck. "Now everything is perfect. I get my mommy, my daddy, and my Jacob too!"

Chapter 4
Plans

It surprised me that Charlie was taking this moving thing so easily. I had figured on a long drawn out ordeal that would probably end up in one or both of us getting upset with the other one. Only he had really taken me by surprise.

“I knew that it would happen eventually Bells.” He was playing cards with Nessie on the kitchen table. “I mean you are married now. You have your own life to take care of.”

“Wow dad.” I muttered. “I really didn’t expect this to go so smoothly.”

“Well Bella what did you want me to do?” He smirked. “I guess I could have tied you up or handcuffed you. Somehow I don’t think that would be able to do any good.”

Me and Edward both looked at him wondering what he meant by that.

“You always did have a strong spirit. Well, almost always. “ He got a very forlorn look on his face and I knew exactly what he was thinking about.

The months that I was with out Edward were the most miserable months of my life. I tried very hard not to dwell on those sad human memories when I had so many good ones now that were much more clear than the ones from my previous life.

“Your right Charlie.” Edward cut in. “I have never been able to talk Bella out of anything she wanted. No matter how much I tried to convince her otherwise.”

They both had a small laugh at that one.

“I would like you both to realize that my being stubborn has only ended me up with the greatest things in life.” I looked pointedly at Edward and Renesmee.

“Yeah you always did have a way of getting everything to work out didn’t you?” Me looked to Nessie and then to where Edward and I were sitting. “I am really going to miss you guys though.”

I knew that this was extremely hard for Charlie to do. Me and Charlie were one in the same. Neither of us was ever the best at showing how we felt.

“I know dad.” I got up and walked over to him and Renesmee. “I will miss you too.”

“I will miss you too Grandpa Charlie.” Nessie settled her head on his shoulder and laid down her last card. “I win again!”

“You did didn’t you angel?” Charlie looked at me and Edward with a puzzling look.

“Yeah Charlie, we know.” Edward looked at me then at the clock on the wall. “We better be getting back. Esme will be upset with us if we are late for dinner.”

We said our good-byes for today and headed back to the house.

When we got back everyone was waiting in the house for us to return. I noticed the sounds of everyone in the front room when getting Nessie who had fallen asleep out of the back seat.

“Wonder what they are all waiting on?” I asked Edward knowing that he would be the best one to ask since he could just listen to their thoughts and know what was going on.

“They are all singing songs in their heads.” He looked confused. “What are they hiding?”

Edward decided to go in before me and tell everyone that whatever they were planning would have to wait until we got Renesmee into bed upstairs.

After Edward came back out and gave me the ok to go in, I took Nessie up to Edwards old room , laid her down and tucked her in.

“You are more than my life my little darling.” I whispered in her ear.

When I got to the door Edward was waiting there for me.
“What is it?” I asked him. I was really starting to worry about the look on his face.

“Nothing that you should be scared of my love.” Then he looked at me and added. “Unless you hate attention and all things that entails.”

He was fighting a smile when we got to the bottom of the stairs.

“Happy Anniversary!” Everyone yelled all at once.

I thought to myself for a split second about the date. Surely enough it was the first day that me and Edward had met three years ago.

“Wow.” Was all I could manage. I stole a glance at Esme and she looked at Alice.

“Of course I couldn’t let a day like this go unannounced.” She beamed at me from across the room barely able to stand still with the excitement.

“Don’t look at us little sis!” Emmett threw in there when my glare got to him. “It was all Alice. We all tried to talk her out of it. But Alice is like a force of nature. A tiny annoying unmovable force of nature.” He shot a sneer at her.

“Oh come on Bella!” She swept across the room to my side. “You’re a Cullen now. You have to get used to being the center of attention. What do you think is going to happen when we get to Denali? You are not going to be able to hid in with the crowd anymore. You are going to stand out just as much if not more than the rest of us.”

“She is right you know Bella.” Edward said from behind me. “You are so beautiful there is no way I am going to be able to let you out of my sight. I might have to fight to keep the men off of you.”

I didn’t want to hear this. I wanted them to tell me that I had the best chance to blend in. To be able to be invisible. That is the way I preferred it. To be told that I was going to stick out like a sore thumb didn’t exactly motivate me to be happy.

“Enjoy yourself Alice put a lot of work into this for us.” Edward was whispering in the softest sweetest voice that I had ever heard him use. “Mainly for you but with me in mind too.”

“Alright!” I finally gave in. “What’s first?”

After about an hour or two of gifts and what Alice considers party games Edward and I were on our way back to our little cottage.

Edward was carrying the new medicine books that Carlisle and Esme had given him and I was carrying the “new” classics that Alice had gotten me. When we got back to our little patch of heaven we both went to Nessie’s room to see the new color on her walls.

“Leave it to Rose to get a new paint job on Nessie’s room for our anniversary.” I claimed as I took in the bright pink that she had chosen.

“I think that Renesmee will like it sweetie.” Edward tried to comfort me.

“Pink?” I thought. “Rose really does hate me.”

“No its not that Bella.” He took a whiff of my hair. “It is just that she loves Nessie so much and would do anything that she thought would make her happier.”

Edwards soothing breath always calmed me down. “Yeah I guess your right.”

“Now lets get back to what we came here for.” Edward started to pull me towards the bedroom. “I am willing to bet that tomorrow night Nessie will want to sleep in her newly painted room and we will have to be more careful with her in the house.”

I acknowledged the truth in his words and just let him pull me to the room where I knew I would be with out a doubt the happiest woman in the world for the next few hours. Though I doubted there was ever a time that I was with Edward that there could be another force of love in the world that would compare to the one that we shared with each other.

“I hear some one coming this way.” Edward stated. “Its Rose and Nessie. We better get up and get dressed.”

“Don’t they know its just barely after dawn?” I murmured as I ran into the closet to get dressed.

“Rose told Nessie about her room right when she woke up.” Edward was already dressed by the time I found the stash of blue jeans. “She got so excited she had to come now.”

I grinned knowing he was right. Nessie would be so happy that her room was pink. “Guess I should have known.”

We both went out to meet them as they got to the house.

“Morning momma, daddy.” She waved at us as her and Rose entered the house. “Guess what?”

“What baby?” Edward who I knew already knew her question was amusing her.

“My room is pink!” She exclaimed. “Auntie Rose painted it for me. Isn’t that so nice?”

“It certainly is darling.” I mused at her. “Lets go get a look shall we?”

After we watched Nessie adore her room we decided it was hunting time.

“Where is Jake mommy?” Nessie yelled down at me from the top of a tree close to our cottage. “I miss him!”

“I bet he is visiting with Billy or maybe running patrols.” It never ceased to amaze me how much she loved Jacob. “He will probably be back before too long. I know he loves to play games with you.”

Edward had run off towards a more vicious kill while me and Nessie just stayed close waiting for some deer or elk.

“Do you think I am pretty momma?” Renesmee climbed down the tree to stand in front of me.

“You are the most beautiful little girl in all the world.” I smiled at her. “You know that. Why are you asking?”

“Do you think Jake thinks I am pretty too?” She flushed at the honesty in her last question.

“I suppose he probably does.” I knew that there was so much more to what Jake felt for her than just her being pretty. “Why?”

“I think Jacob is gorgeous.” Her beautiful childlike voice sang as she leaned her head back to let the wind blow her hair around.

“Well he is rather handsome.” I frowned at the idea of Nessie thinking some one was gorgeous.

She was only a few months old but she was much larger than her age. Several years larger. I would say she was about the size of a five or six year old with the intelligence that not only surpassed high school level but probably getting close to college level too. She seemed to get smarter every day.

I scooped Nessie up in my arms. “Its fine for you to think that Jake is gorgeous ok. “ I smiled at her. “Lets not tell him though. Lets keep it a secret. We wouldn’t want Jacob to think too much of himself would we?”

She pondered that thought for a moment. Then agreed, “Your right momma. He already thinks he can out run me. Isn’t that so silly of him?”

“Absolutely.” I loved that she still talked at a younger age though we all knew she could be rather verbose at times. “How could he possibly think that?”

We both laughed as I heard the soft putter of animal feet to our west.

“Ready?” I smiled at her. She smiled back and we both took off in the direction of the deer that we could now smell.

We only had about a month left before we would be moving. I wondered how much she would grow before we left. I couldn’t wait until she reached that stage where she would stop growing so rapidly.

When we got to that stage me and my wonderful daughter, along with her father, would look right around the same age. Our story would most likely by then be that she were either mine or Edwards little sister. No one would ever believe that she was our daughter and was only about 7 years old.

I was so thankful that she was so brilliant and that she understood the need to come up with a story of what our life story would be.

We had already decided on a story for when we moved to Denali. It only seemed right that we all stay together as a family. That is the way Esme would want it. Edward, Alice, Emmett, and I would all be siblings adopted by Carlisle and Esme. Rose and Jasper would be the twins again. Jake would be the only one that joined us alone, with no siblings.

Esme had always loved children and was born into a big family herself but was unable to have children. So her and Carlisle , being in good fortunes, adopted us as a family. About the time that they had us for two years miraculously Esme finally got pregnant with a girl. That is how we would work Nessie into the story.

They had named her after Esme’s mother Renee and herself coming up with the name Renesmee.

We had only told this story once to Nessie and she caught on automatically. She would be just starting school as a six year old. We told her how she would have to act at school. The rest of us were going to be sophomores and juniors in high school. Me and Jake joining Edward and Alice as the sophomores and the rest of them as juniors. It was the perfect plan.

Views: 43

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 17
Classes

BPOV

I was still a bit nervous from the events in the office when we entered our first class.

American Literature. Should be easy enough for me. I was such a fan of literature. I was hoping that I had read most of the books on the list already. If not I now had a lot more time to study than I had back in Forks.

Edward was the one talking to the teacher. I walked in slowly behind him. I had told him that I had not wanted to be as open with our relationship as Emmett and Rosalie. I didn’t want to draw attention to us. I had thought about this for a very long time over the past few days.

On one hand I would not have to worry about drawing peoples stares as a brother and sister held hands and acted as Edward and I did. I would feel much safer just being a new kid in school than a new weird kid.

But on the other hand. I was afraid that not making our connection known would result in a lot of boys attempting to get my attention. I was not in the right, I would say mood, but a mood is too short a statement. Moods changed too quickly. This was more of a permanent feeling. Personality. Maybe that would work better. I was not in the right personality to converse with these boys.

I weighed the options and decided that I would rather deal with a few heart stuck teenagers than to risk my families safety.

Edward had protested a little but not so much as I had expected. In the end he admitted that it would make things easier for us. He tried to then shove the idea off on Em and Rose. That was a waste of time. Something that we had an endless amount of.

After Edward had finished talking to the teacher we were handed sheets with a reading list on it and pointed to two seats towards the back of the class. One right across from the other. So I would be close enough to share my thoughts with Edward and be able to judge his reaction.

When we reached our seats I focused on paying attention to the teacher along with trying to avoid everyone’s stairs. I managed to do so by pretending to read my list. After a few minutes I realized that the teacher. Mr. Barnt, had called the attention of the students to the front of the class by calling their names.

“Julie, Sam, Erin, and Christopher if you would please join the class and pay attention to the lesson. I do not want to have to write you up.” Once all the eyes were back on him he went back into his discussion of the difference between male and female authors over the centuries.

I had not paid enough attention to whose head turned with the calling of what name. I would have time to learn names. Not today.

I decided to scan over my list. I was fairly excited to find that I had read all but a fair few on the list. The others were ones that I had at one point been intrigued by but had not had the time to read.

I was all the sudden filled with the yearn to read the books. I was also excited that we had been able to start at the beginning of the year. I would not be behind. Though I was sure that Edward would not allow me to fail. I didn’t want to have to depend on him.

From the corner of my eye I saw his hand twitch. I leaned my head slightly to see what he wanted. I didn’t want the teacher to yell at me.

Edward had been scribbling notes on his paper for me to read.

“Do you like the list? I know that you have read most of them. Are there some that you have not read?”

I was glad to have this conversation. The teachers lesson was keeping part of my brain occupied but mostly I was distracted. I needed something to keep my attention in the room. Daydreaming often got me into trouble.

I opened my thoughts to him. “I have not read a few of them.” I didn’t even try to hide the excitement in my thoughts.

He went back to writing in that beautiful pen. “Do you know that every male thought in the room is on you? That includes me and the teacher.”

“Don’t be like that. Why would you tell me that. Are you trying to upset me?”

“Just thought you should know. That outfit that you planned to be inconspicuous didn’t work. It actually fits you rather nicely.” He penned and then looked me up and down.

“Stop that. How am I supposed to concentrate with you doing that to me?” I was starting to feel very aware of the way that the boys in the class were sitting. Half of them had turned in their seats as much as they could to still be considered facing forward but also being able to throw glances towards me. Even the teacher, as Edward had pointed out, was staring a lot.

I quickly looked down at my list again. I was too flustered to look back up.

“See,” Edwards voice was the slightest hint of a whisper. I knew that no one else in the room could hear it. To them it would just sound like a bee buzzed by the window. I had come to recognize that sound when around my family before I was turned. It meant they had something to say that they didn’t want to share with me.

I spent the rest of the class staring down at my paper. I had memorized the list in English and even in French as I had learned the vast of the language before we moved. I was about to open the text book that the teacher had passed out about half way into the class and start memorizing it when the bell rang for us to head to our next class.

Edward walked next to me on our way to Biology. He tried to stand close but not too close. Not close enough to start some one talking about it.

“I really wish you would not have pointed that out. I was fine not knowing.”

“I had to tell you love, it was driving me crazy that they were all thinking about you and you didn’t even know how amazing you looked.” He smiled at me.

“Alright then.” I smirked up at him. “How many of the girls in the class were thinking of you?”

“I am used to it.” He quickly looked away from my face. I felt a sudden twinge of jealousy build up in my stomach.

It must have been obvious on my face because he went to reach for my hand to reassure me. I pulled away from his grasp.

“Edward! I said not to do that.” I looked around to see if anyone had noticed. It didn’t appear that anyone noticed. Several people were looking at us but not in a suspicious way. More like gawking at us. I sighed heavily, “I don’t think I am ever going to get used to this. I am not Rose. I just cant handle then staring at me.”

“Bella!” I heard Alice’s chime of a voice pop up from behind me. “What class do you have next?”

“Biology. With Mrs. Tawd I think the name was.” I looked down at my schedule.

“That is so great! That is the class I have next to.” She wrapped her arm around me drug off in the direction of our class. Edward followed behind us with a smirk. I loved Alice but she was much more animated than I was. Much more than I would allow if I hadn’t loved her so much.

I couldn’t help but smile at her enthusiasm. It was Alice after all.

EPOV

When the three of us entered the class the room was still filling up. Alice dragged Bella up to the teacher’s desk.

“Hello.” She smiled warmly at her. “I am Alice. This is my sister Bella and our brother Edward.”

I nodded when she introduced me. She looked at me for just a second too long and Bella noticed. I saw her back straighten up really fast and she took a side step to block her view of me. This was going to be pretty hard for her.

“You better calm her before she does something.” Alice’s thoughts were loud all of a sudden.

I walked up to Bella, “Bella why don’t we go and find a table while Alice gets our books.”

“I will bring them right back to you.” She winked at us.

“You have to calm down Bella. You cant be like that every time a girl looks at me.” I was worried about how she was going to handle the lunch room. Maybe we would skip the lunch room and stay in the library.

“I cant help it.” She sounded upset. “I still have too many of these wretched human feelings. I cant help that I am jealous.”

“I am sorry Bella. I really don’t mean to upset you.” I paused pulling out a chair at a table that seated four. She sat down in my chair and I sat in the chair next to her. “If I got upset every time a boy thought about or looked at you then I would have already slaughtered half of the male populous of this school. It doesn’t mean anything. They cant help but look. Don’t you remember when you were the human girl staring at me?”

She got a thoughtful look on her face for a moment. “I do. I am sorry Edward. It is just going to take some getting used to.”

At that moment Alice arrived with our books. She sat across the table from us. I then took a look at the class for the first time. A normal biology room. Microscopes, burners, etc. There were six desks that held four students each. Two on either side. There was a sink to one end and the burner on the other.

The slick black counter tops were the same as almost every other biology room in the country. There was a slot under the top where we could stick our books when working on the table. I could see the emergency fire and eye cleaning stations at the back of the room. Fire extinguisher, fire alarm pull, sprinklers in the ceiling.

I didn’t know how full the class was going to be. I was a little worried that there would have to be another person at our table if the class filled up. Of course everyone would be looking at us. But their instincts would not allow them to sit by us unless they had to.

The bell rang announcing that class was in order. The teacher started with the usual introductions. Passing out a class syllabus. She was on rule number three when the door burst open and Jacob came stumbling into the room, late.

I eyed him when he walked up to the teacher and introduced himself.

“Another slacker” I heard from Mrs. Tawd. Great. Jacob was going to give us a bad name.

“Don’t look at me like that Edward!” He was yelling at me in his head. “I couldn’t find the right building. You guys just left me all alone today.”

After he had taken his seat next to Alice Mrs. Tawd went back to her rules. I was trying hard to ignore his and Alice’s thoughts. Then the thoughts I always welcomed popped into my head.

“Be nice Edward. He is even more nervous than me. The first day is always hard to find classes. If I didn’t have you and Alice pulling me in the right direction I would have been late too.”

She never looked from the teachers discussion as she told me these things. She was right. She was always right. My Darling Bella. My love.

“How could I have ever thought to leave you human?” I whispered to her. “What would my life be with out you?”

It was the truth. Now that I had Bella I hated myself for ever denying her this life she so easily fit into. She was so much happier now than she had ever been. She made me so much happier than I had ever been.

I sighed and went back to listening to the teacher. I blocked out all the thoughts about us. I had heard it all. There was not a fantasy that had escaped me.

The rest of the day went by fast. We had Algebra and American History with Alice and Jake. Neither of them had signed up for Home Economics. Alice already knew how to sew and I doubted that Jake would really have any interest with that.

Jacob and I had P.E. together and Alice and Bella had theirs together. It was going to be a relatively easy schedule. Not anything to keep me interested but I had Bella. That was more than I needed to keep me happy.
good first day!! damn bella I would be jealous too!!
Loved it. I am so glad you mentioned the french thing. I wonder how lunch is going to be if Bella is already this worked up about people staring. Keep up the good work.
in this chapter The day is already done. They decided (as mentioned in the story) to stay in the library through lunch to avoid the drama for the first day.. Lunch will have to be dealt with the next day.
I am working on the next chapter. I have a lot to live up to ... trying to make it perfect... lol
Chapter 18
Day Two

EPOV

Our first day went very well. When we had gotten home Nessie took everyone through a tour of her day with the images that she shared with us all. By the time she was finished it was almost bed time. We took her on a small hunting trip. There was no reason to take risks.

After Nessie was in bed Tanya and Brian had shown up. I was glad that they had come by. Since none of our teachers had given us any homework we were able to spend the whole night with them. I was thankful that for whatever reason when Tanya and Brian were here Bella almost always pushed her shield away so that I could read her thoughts.

The next morning after we got Nessie up and while Alice was getting her dressed Bella and I went upstairs to get dressed as well.

“Love it doesn’t matter what you wear.” I had tried to convince her. “They are going to look at you no matter what you wear. Might as well wear what you want to wear.”

“I just don’t think that there is any need to throw gas on a fire just because its there.” She had a good point.

“Bella, Love.” I walked over and put my arms around her waist. “There is no way to down play the fire in your case.” I leant down and kissed her collar bone.

“Whatever you say Edward.” She managed to choke out.

“Alice!” I barely had to raise my voice and I knew she would be right here.

“Yes Edward.” She appeared in the door. Smiling and bouncing as she had already seen what I was about to ask her.

“Well get to it!”

“Yay. Come on Bella. I have a surprise for you.” She grabbed her hand and they both flew from the room.

I could see Bella through Alice’s eyes getting excited about the outfit that Alice pulled out of her closet. It was a beautiful royal blue short dress. So short that I would classify it as a long shirt instead of a dress. Then she pulled out some light grey leggings and a pair of blue and white high heels.

“No peaking Edward!” Bella got on to me from the other room. All the sudden Alice’s view of Bella had disappeared.

We finished getting ready for school and then everyone got into their cars. “Can I drive my car?”
Bella had surprised me by jumping on my back. “Please Edward?”

“Your car?” I pulled her around to where I was carrying her. “Isn’t your car a little flashy?”

In the end she decided that it was better to take the Volvo. Emmett would of course drive his jeep too. There were not enough seats in my car for all of us.

Today we dropped Nessie off so Esme didn’t have to get out. We knew that she liked to spend as much time with Carlisle at home as possible. Since he was off work today we thought we would let them spend the time together.

Nessie rode with Bella, Jake and I. We dropped her off first before heading to the high school buildings.

“Try not to be late to your classes again today Jake. Us Cullen’s have a way of doing things. We are not late, We always do our homework, We never cause any trouble.” I turned to look at him in the back seat.

“Well, stands to reason that things need to be shook up a little.” He smiled back at me. ‘Don’t you start trying to tell me what to do Edward!’ He added as an after thought that Bella could not hear.

“Jake.” Bella had now turned to look at him. “We need to draw as little attention to ourselves as possible. If you have a problem with that maybe you should go back to La Push.”

She then climbed out of the car and slammed the door. I gave him a look to ensure that he understood then I also got out of the car.

‘Edward Cullen!’ Bella was now screaming at me with her thoughts. ‘There was no reason to yell at him like that. Nothing causes more attention that trying too hard not to attract attention.’

When I had gotten close enough to whisper to her I added, “I was not the one that had the dog whimpering with his tail between his legs. That was you.”

“Well he does need to understand. Not the way that you had told him.”

I then grabbed her wrist and swung her around to look her in the face. I treid with my most “Dazzling” smile I could gather and said, “I was just trying to protect you.”

She pulled her hand free. “Oh no you don’t Edward. You are not going to charm your way out of this one. You are not going to make me feel bad. Stop trying to use me as an excuse to yell at Jake!”

She then turned and stormed away from me.

The first period went by fast. She was not talking to me. She was not even looking at me. She kept her thoughts blocked. I was getting frustrated.

When the bell rang signaling the end of the class. She slowly got out of her chair and stayed in the steady flow of students leaving the class. I caught up with her in the hall.

“Bella, stop and talk to me.” I tried to grab her hand.

“Leave me alone Edward!” She practically shouted. Half of the students in the hallway stopped to look at us.

I went toward her again. ‘Better not Edward! Look at all these kids staring.’ Her thoughts came in a rush and then she turned and started walking. I was barely aware that Alice had joined her and they were now almost around the next corner at the end of the hall.

“Dude what did you do to her?” Jacob was suddenly beside me.

“She is mad at me for getting on to you this morning.” I stated blankly. I shook my head, “I think.”

“We better get to class before we are late.” Jake smirked up at me.

Bella and Alice worked in silence through out the entire class. Much worse Bella had blocked Alice’s thoughts so I could not tell what they had talked about when they left me in the hall. Had I really upset her this much?

There was not much she could do to avoid me during the next class period. We both had study hall in the library. I had seen yesterday that there were only two other people that had study hall in the library at the same time as us. I would finally get a chance to talk to her.

We walked from the class together and when we got to the library I saw that there were now three boys in the library instead of the two that were here yesterday. They all sat at the same table.

When we walked in their thoughts came bombarding down on me.

‘There she is again. I knew she would be here again today. Look at that dress. I wonder what… ‘ I cut his thoughts off not wanting to know what he wondered about my wife. The other boys thoughts were the same as the first. Thoughts of Bella.

When we walked in Bella went up to the librarian and starting asking questions about the books on her reading list. They then started going around the library pointing out books that were on the list. Some books that the librarian thought Bella would like. Some Bella told the librarian were better than most people thought and that she should give them a try.

They had finished talking Bella had chosen a book to read off the list we had from our Literature class. She walked over to a table right next to where the boys were sitting talking over some papers on their table. She sat in the chair closest to them and furthest from me.

“Should we talk to her?” One of the boys whispered to the other two. “She didn’t go sit with her brother this time. Maybe we should.” The banter went back and forth for about three or four minutes before the second boy, Hank they had called him turned toward Bella. He had jet black hair that hung shaggy to his ears. He had a slight tan on his skin and looked to be about six foot even.

“Hello.” He greeted her. She turned in her chair to smile at him. I heard his heart skip a beat and then increase in rhythm. “Im… Hank”

“Hi. I’m Isabella. Just call me Bella.” Was she doing this to upset me? Surely she had no interest in this boy.

Their little chat went on for about five minutes barely discussing anything because every time she smiled the boys lost track of what they were talking about. I was paying so much attention to their conversation that I didn’t see the librarian had come over to my table.

‘I should not be over here talking to him. I should just walk past and pretend I was heading to a shelf.’ She was arguing with herself.

There was only one way to find if Bella was playing a game or if she was actually interested in this kid.

I looked up at the lady, she looked like she had decided to walk just past.

“Hi.” I smiled at her.

“Oh… Uh Hello.” She fluttered.

I smiled up at her as warmly as I could.

“I am Edward Cullen.”

“Susan.” That was all she could manage.

“Hi Susan.”

At this point I was very aware of the deathly glare that I was getting from Bella’s chair.

‘Are we going to play this game Edward?’ She was still staring at me.

I turned my face to her and tilted it to the side to emphasize my question. “Are we?” I whispered under my breath knowing that Susan was too caught up in her own thoughts to hear anything.

Another glare greeted my question. I turned my attention back to the woman hovering over me.

“What grade are you in Edward?” She was having an internal conflict. ’grade? He is a student susan wake up! But he started talking to me. Well you did walk over there to him and stare at him.’

“I am a sophomore.”

‘Way too young. You are going to get yourself fired. ’

“Why don’t you have a seat Susan?” She sat automatically not even thinking of it.

I looked toward Bella. She had pushed her hair back off her shoulder and was leaning toward the boy, Hank. She was only inches from his face. If his chest had not been holding it in his heart would have exploded from his body judging by the rate that it was beating. She was going to give him a heart attack. He said something to her and then she leaned over to whisper in his ear.

I thought that he was going to pass out having her that close to him. It was at that point when his thoughts went to leaning back to her and kissing her that I decided this had gone on long enough.

“Excuse me.” I offered to Susan as I jumped from my seat and ran over to her. “I need to borrow Bella for a moment.”

She did not even try to argue with me. She could tell that it would have been useless.

When we got out into the hall way I walked her to the janitor’s closet. He had just walked by the library a few minutes ago thinking about lunch. He would be gone for a while. I closed the door behind us and turned to her with every intention of yelling at her.

I turned to face her and found that she had no intention of arguing with me. She reached up grabbed my face and started kissing me. This kiss was so passionate. I lost track of every thing I had planned to bellow at her. I reached over to the door and locked it.

This is how we spent the rest of our study period. We eased out of the closet after I had made sure that there was no one around to see us.

We entered the cafeteria and found the rest of our “siblings” and sat down at their table. We made sure not to stand too close or sit too close while at the same time trying to be as close as possible.

“You guys are going to kill me.” Jasper all the sudden blurted out quietly. “What were you doing?”

“Nothing.” Bella said with finesse.

“I can feel the passion coming off you guys. It is impossible that you were not doing anything Bella.” He looked down trying to calm us down with waves of relaxation he was shooting at us. It was working.

“Sorry Jasper. She looked down at her lap. A little mishap in the library.”

“Some guy is looking at Bella.” I had almost not noticed Jake sitting there on the other side of Bella he was being quiet. He was still not completely comfortable sitting at a table full of vampires.

I looked up and surely enough Hank was sitting a few tables away staring at Bella. “Speaking of mishaps in the library. Bella you have a fan.”

She looked up and their eyes met. He waved at her and she put her head back down. “Jake.”

“Hmm?”

“Put your arm around my shoulders.”

“What?” We both replied at the same time.

“I need to get Hank to see. Just do it Jake” He hesitated. “NOW!” She growled at him.

He put his arm on the chair behind her back and leaned toward her just slightly. Then started talking with Emmett again about a hunting trip they were planning this weekend.

‘You know Edward you really shouldn’t play with people like that.’ Alice interrupted my building anger at Jakes arm touching Bella. Of course she had seen us.

“If you had seen why didn’t you stop us?” I whispered to her.

‘I also saw the closet. I wasn’t going to stop you from having that. She was so upset all day and I wanted to fix it. I was about to ask to go to the bathroom to come and stop you when that one popped in my head. I couldn’t stop you from making up. I saw that nothing was going to happen.’

“Thanks.” I smiled at her. Alice would always find a way to save everything. She always did.
Why the did Bella do THAT! shes so stupid and self centered
She was mad at Edward... ANd.... we will find out more later... shhhhh............................
ECR!!!!!

STUPENDOUS!!!!
Alice thinking I saw that nothing was going to happen. But . . . I thought that something DID happen in the closet!!!!!! It's why Jasper felt the passion from them!!!!!

VERY GOOD CHAPTER . . . can't wait for the next!!!!
haha i love it wonder what she is mad about ooohhh i think i know!! but i wont spoil it.. ill message you its about the thingy
You know??? I barely just have a slight hint at it.. lol.. I just decided it afterwards thinking that Yeah she was a little .. much there.... lol. I am so glad that you guys like it!!!
wow..this is great story iam so wondering how the next chp. mite be.....cant wait for the next one

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service