The Twilight Saga

This banner was made by:  Kitty{BringerOfHope}♥

This banner was made by: LexiDelia ♥ LifeWithoutRegrets ♥

Warning! This fan fiction may cause: obsessive screaming, day dreaming, crying, violence, idiotic grins, scary breakdowns, uncontrollable laughter and unreasonable mood swings. Once you begin reading you wont be able to stop or something like that. *grins cruelly* No, I’m not crazy. So, please avert your gaze from up here to the summary below and immerse yourself in the best fan fiction. . . Ever!

Summary: Mia Sage was a girl born for adventure. She traveled around town at night, talked back to her parents, and even stole fresh loaves of bread from the local market. She was naive, single, and was clearly the most gorgeous maiden in the city. Her step father Sir Lewis, head of an Oil Company practically had the town feeding out of his palm except, of course his so-called daughter. After years of putting up with her mischief, her parents forced her to learn proper etiquette. That never ceased the craving for quest. Finally, Mia has enough and ventures out of town alone leading her in the most dangerous journey of her life. What will happen when powerful vampire covens arise, lives end, and violent fights commence that never seem to halt? Read this fan fiction of heart-stopping drama, brutal struggles, and appearances of the Cullen’s to find out what happens.

Preface: The enemy stormed closer to me, his chest rising and falling with each unnecessary breath he took. Finally, he raised his head and I met with the most angering pair of crimson eyes. “Prepare yourself for the most intense battle of your life,” he snarled. A smirk plastered across my face as I lowered my dark hood.

“Bring it,”

One Chance

Chicago, Illinois

City Carnival

October 30, 1893

As the frost bites at my face, my muscles go numb, and the starvation pinching my belly roars with fury. Cautiously, I edge out of the gloom and scan my surroundings. At the sight of a large silhouette hesitating behind the Ferris wheel, my cloudy grey eyes suddenly freeze. The luminous glow emitting from the moon beamed. The silky light shone directly on the Ferris wheel, creating an eerie shadow. My breath caught as a flash of lightning streaked across the sky. The rumble of thunder rolled through the hills and the silhouette threw their hands into the air.

The radiance faded gradually as a heavy mist cloaks the black in the sky, obscuring my view of the ground. My shoes kick at the dirt noisily as I stumble over a loose plush toy. Abruptly, the silhouette’s head whips around, alarmed at the noise. My feet clumsily carry me forward as the silhouette’s glorious crimson eyes lock with mine.

With lightning fast speed, the silhouette glided toward me and gripped my shoulders fiercely. An electrical current rushed through me and I jolted in its presence. The strange feeling continued but he did not let go. “What is your name, young one?” a musical voice hissed. I shivered and scraped the tears off my flushed cheeks. Mother had always warned me not to give a stranger my name. Should I give it to him? My head whirled as I thought of all the things this man could do to me. He shook me roughly, forcing my attention back to him. “Your name,” he reminded me.

“E-Emma Davies,” I lied, using my stepsister’s name. An animalistic growl ripped through the man’s teeth as he slapped me across the face. Screaming in pain, my knees buckled underneath me and

if it were not for the man’s grip on my shoulders, I would have collapsed to the floor.

“Tell me your name!”

I whimpered, “Mia,” In the far distance a crow squeaked, overpowering my weak voice. “Mia Sage Lewis,” I said.

The man stepped closer to me, his body pressing into mine. Bending down he whispered into my ear, “Well, Mia, my name is Alec Volturi. I promise you this will only hurt for a moment-”

“Please!” I screeched, shoving on his chest. “Please don’t hurt me! I do not want to die. I-I’m only fourteen!” The wind howled along with me and the hood shadowing Alec’s face dropped from his head, revealing painfully gorgeous features. As the breath whooshed out of me, I could not help but gasp. His eyes had softened from the first time I gazed into them. They held a new emotion in them that I could not comprehend. While I was too busy marveling Alec’s face I did not realize another figure walking toward us. Alec went still and he sighed.

“Sister,” he called. His cardinal eyes lit up and a pale tongue shot out of his mouth to moisten then edges of his lips. “You were supposed to search downtown.” The figure stopped in front of me and rested a hand on Alec’s shoulder. His entire body tensed and his proud stance became protective.

“The Cullen’s’ have escaped. They shouldn’t come back but I have a feeling something big is coming our way. . .” It was quiet for a moment then the high soprano voice rang out again. “Who’s your friend, brother?” She took a step closer to me and my eyes strained to see her face.

“This, my dearest sister, is Mia.”

Alec’s sister edged even closer to me and then inhaled a large gulp of air. “She smells delightful-”

“Jane,” Alec barked. “I have other plans for our friend here. She radiates much power.”

“Mia is too young, Alec. You cannot change her and certainly cannot let her go home now. Let’s put her to good use.” Jane’s muscles coiled and I could see her slowly lowering herself into a crouch.

“We’ll get Aro’s approval first.” Jane huffed at her brother’s bickering and then smirked.

“Alright-”

“Jane, please don’t.” Alec begged, his grip on my shoulders suddenly tightening. I flinched under the sting of his cold flesh. “Brace yourself.” However, not even his warning could have prepared me for the pain the ripped its way through my veins. Crumbling to the floor, I screeched and dug my fingernails in the dirt. My body began to convulse on the floor and over the reverberation of my wails in agony, I could hear Alec yelling something. The fire inside me grew causing my shrieks to raise three octaves. After what seemed like hours, the pain stopped and I relaxed onto the ground.

“You didn’t need to hurt me. That was completely unnecessary!” I cried.

Jane brushed the hood off her head and I was struck with a powerful wave of jealousy at how beautiful she was. My eyes scanned her slowly, drinking in the image of her face. Her features were delicate, but at the time, I could see the power underneath them. She had the same graceful cheekbones, flawless pastel skin, and even blood red eyes as Alec. For a second I wondered if their eye color was genetic. Shivering, I pulled myself to my feet and smoothed my skirts. “It was necessary you worthless mortal. Do it now, Alec.”

Alec bowed his head and a white mist began floating around him. Then, it wafted skyward and showered down on me. Instantly, a tired feeling washed over me. My eyes sight began to dull, then my hearing faded, after that, my limbs went numb. Just as my throat began to tingle, I screamed, “Stop,” It was too late, the mist had already taken affect. It felt as if darkness was the only thing I have ever known.

Third Person POV

Aro raised the glass of blood to his lips and sipped deep in thought. “So,” he began, eyeing the human sprawled before him. “You didn’t chase the Cullen’s for . . . this?” Jane traipsed forward, her black robe swirling at her ankles.

“The coven escaped before I could catch up to them, master. Alec found the mortal prior to my arrival,” she stated firmly. “She must be killed.”

Alec shoved his sister back and gingerly lifted Mia from the table. “I can’t let her go now,” he breathed, twirling one of her ginger locks around his finger. Aro chuckled despite the situation playing out, and then shook his head.

“Jane is right, Alec. The human must be killed. She could expose us newborns are hard to tame. It would take years for her to maintain her self control.”

“I’ll teach her our ways. I will not ever move from her side. If you want, I’ll even move into her room.”

“This conversation has officially ended, Alec. Mia Sage will be killed-” Aro cut short. Alec launched himself across the room in a swift stride and crashed into his master. Aro gasped and fumbled around for escape. Alec seized Aro’s neck and slammed his head into the wall. The vigor of the collision caused the dramatic red drapery to slap onto ancient tiles.

“If you ever touch a hair on her head I will tear you apart. Don’t go near her.” Alec trembled then stared at his glossy Italian shoes. “Please, Prego non ferire il mio amore.” (Please don’t hurt my love) he begged.

“She cant be your love, Alec. The girl is merely human.”

Alec snorted and released his hold on his master. “I know my soul mate when I see her.” He raked his hands through his matted hair and groaned.

“What happens if she doesn’t return your love?” Aro asked softly, clasping his hands together.

“I’ll let her go but not before I’ve fought for her.”

“Very well,” the old man sighed, stealing a disheartened glance at Jane. “Miss. Lewis will be changed at midnight. Dismissed.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys. The Cullen’s will be in the next chapter so. . . If you don’t read stories without the Cullen’s you don’t have to stop reading this one. (; *wink wink*

Anyways, this took me a long time to write but I understand if their were some parts you may have found boring or not good. Please tell me what you think!

Love, Lexi Volturi

Views: 115

Replies to This Discussion

OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
Wow, guys!! I am amazed that so many of you like my fanfiction so far. I thought I wasnt gonna get any more comments but here I am..tearing up at your sweet compliments. *wipes away tears and sniffs* Thank you.

I promise to write more super soon!

Love, Lexi V.
In the Cullen family at the moment are: Carlisle, Esme, Edward, Emmett, and Rosalie.

Toronto, Canada
In the Woods
October 31, 1893

Wind howled and moaned in Edward’s ears as he glided through the forest without fault. His family wasn’t that far behind but he could hear their mental complaints whining in his head. Reluctantly, he slowed and leaned against the rough trunk of an ancient oak. “Do you think we lost her (Jane)?” Emmett wondered aloud. Everyone turned to glare at him as his stupid remark instantly registered.

“What do you think, Em?” His wife, Rosalie, inquired in a tense voice. Everyone could tell her patience was running out. Emmett never seemed to know when to stop pushing her.

“I don’t know. That’s why I asked.” he mumbled.

“We lost her awhile back.” Carlisle sighed, placing a chaste kiss on Esme’s cheek. Emmett grinned and punched the air in triumph.

“Oh yeah,” he bellowed, his booming voice echoing off the large trees surrounding them. Edward shushed him and cocked his head to the side. As if on cue, a slight breeze blew under their noses. Emmett grinned again. “I smell grizzly!” he announced, lowering his muscular form into a crouch. Esme grasped his shoulder and pulled him to his feet.

“Not that smell, Emmett!” she hissed. Edward stepped toward the scent, and then went completely immobile in his tracks.

“It’s not the Volturi. They’re nomads.” he confirmed. Emmett snorted and strolled into the trees.

“Well, I’m going for that grizzly.” he called over his shoulder, catching a glimpse of his family’s disappointing glares. “Be back in a few!”

Once he was sure he vanished from sight, Emmett closed his eyes and squatted to the floor. His overwhelming desire for blood, vampire nature, and surprising young age took control. (A/N: Emmett was recently changed, but he isn’t considered a newborn. He’s right in between.) A fear-provoking growl ripped through his clenched teeth as he silently stalked forward.

The mouthwatering scent of the grizzly was so potent he nearly gave in to the yearn right then, but what fun would that be? Purposely his foot darted to the right and he snapped a twig. Finally, an enormous honey-colored bear came into view. Emmett roared and flexed his muscles under his thick pale skin. A little annoyed and intimidated the grizzly stumbled forward and attacked.

The sound of the intense battle ricocheted off every surface in the woods, and because the racket was so deafening Emmett didn’t hear the nomad lingering behind the trees. The small nomad edged forward and watched curiously. Emmett dropped to the floor and knocked the animal off its feet with a whimsical laugh, then gracefully dodged the grizzly’s blow. The mammal collapsed to the ground so hard, the earth shook ever so slightly. Suddenly, a black spider dropped from a neon green leaf and landed ineptly in the nomad’s glossy brown hair.

Shrieks of terror filled the air. Emmett whirled around, and gasped as the female vampire flailed around. He crushed the grizzly’s rib case with a single punch and rushed over to her. “What the (BEEP) are you doing?”

“Spider,” she screeched, slamming into another tree. Emmett rolled his eyes and grabbed her arm fiercely. His large hand scooped the spider awkwardly and he tossed it behind him. “Um, thanks.”

Emmett stared at her a moment. The silence pressed on the nomad’s chest like a heavy weight. Just as she was about to sprint away, he burst into hysterical laughter. “You should’ve seen your face. God, that was priceless!” The Cullen’s rounded the corner and glanced between the two vampires.

“Yeah, I’m sure it was pretty funny.” she mumbled. “Thank you, again.” After a couple more endless minutes of booming chortles, Emmett calmed down and nodded.

“Welcome, madam. My name is Emmett McCarty- Cullen. Or as everyone calls me,” he paused for dramatic affect and raised a bushy eyebrow. “The Dominator.”

A small pixie and blonde-haired man walked into the small clearing. “Liar,” she chimed, while skipping to her friend’s side.

“I’m Alice and this is Bella and Jasper. We heard there was a family nearby that drank animal blood.” Her charcoal eyes sparkled divinely in the sunlight as she examined the Cullen’s tremendous golden ones. “Your clothes are hideous,” Alice gasped, her eyes now glued to Edward’s blood stained dress shirt and tattered black pants. “Don’t you think Jasper?”

The blonde-haired boy sighed as his wife continued to rant. “Yes, Mary Alice, their clothes are very much inappropriate.”

“You absolutely need my expert opinion.” Alice stated grabbing Esme and Rosalie’s hands. Startled with the contact, Rosalie thrust Alice in a tree and elegantly leaped back as it crumbled. Once the nomad glanced down at her ripped skirts all hell broke loose. She wailed with fury and dashed across the clearing so fast, dirt flew up from the ground. Emmett grabbed Rosalie automatically and crushed her to his chest as Jasper grabbed Alice and shoved her to the floor.

“Now, Alice, if I let you up do you promise not to attack the snotty Blondie?” he asked. Bella chuckled and scratched her head.

“Yes, I swear not to kill the poorly dressed blonde.” she muttered.

Rosalie growled and struggled to break free of her husband’s hold. “Look whose talking pixie.”

“Your jealous my outfit is more attractive them your’s!” Alice fired back.

“At least I know how to cut my hair.” she sneered, directing her comment at Alice’s spiky hair.

Alice gasped, “I did not do that myself-”

“SHUT UP,” Edward bellowed, rubbing his throbbing temples. He shuffled over to the nomads and delicately raised Bella’s hand to his smooth lips. “It’s a pleasure meeting you.” he whispered. Bella smiled and lifted an edge of her skirt.

“You too, Mr. Cullen.” she giggled. Edward nearly fainted at the sound of her laugh. It was gorgeous. Her brown ringlets bounced as she flitted toward Carlisle. “Do you have somewhere we can talk in private? I would love to hear how you came up with drinking animal blood instead of a human’s.”

Carlisle nodded professionally. “Yes,” he resolved, brushing a lock of hair from his eyes. “Follow me.”

With that said, the group of vampires glided charmingly through the woodland having no idea what was happening on the other side of the world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ha-ha, I bet I have you guys wondering what’s now happening on the other side of the world. Don’t I? Well, the only way to figure that out is to continue reading because I have a hunch things are going to get quite severe and maybe a bit romantic. *laughs* so, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please. . . You know where I’m going with this, so just comment and spread the word about my fan fiction to your lovely twilight-obsessed friends. Until next time chica’s!

Love, Lexi Volturi

p.s. Once again I have a feeling the chapter was boring, so sorry for that!

more ASAP and here is my pic!!!

this story is sooooo awesome!!i love it!!could you please keep me updated???
omg
love it
cant wait to read more
CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE POST MORE NOWWWWW 8D
Thank you, Thank you. As I might have mentioned earlier, I have most of the chapters planned out but I'm modifying a couple of them. Thanks for all the love...and laughter...LoL!

~Lexi
can't wait for more!
Can't wait, please add me! this is an awesome story!!!
Ok, someone was confused whether Bella was with Jasper and Alice. She is a nomad along with them. It’s kind of like Victoria, James, and Laurent. Though, their not going to be in my fan fiction unless I find it necessary. I hope that clears things up! This chapter starts in Mia’s POV.

Volterra, Italy
Volturi’s Castle
October 31, 1893

Slamming my hands onto the metal table beneath me, I shrieked. Sharp teeth grazed my neck ever so slightly before clamping down, claiming me as their own. My back formed a graceful arch as I attempted to hold in my screams. It did not last long. The comforting heat spreading through me grew in power, licking at my insides ferociously. My mouth opened wide and I screeched louder than I ever had before.

“I’m sorry,” a familiar, melodic voice cried. The pain dulled as the sound chimed in my ear again. My head turned toward the noise and my eyes fluttered open for just a second.

“Please don’t leave,” I rasped, jolting as the heat returned. A silky smooth hand grasped mine tightly and the pain ceased. Sighing in relief, I relaxed onto the table and closed my eyes.

“I’m going to put you to sleep now, Mia.” a deep voice whispered as my head began to swim. My stomach lurched as the sensation continued.

“Stop,” I demanded clutching my belly.

They informed me, “If I stop,” they took a deep breath. “You’ll start to hurt again.” I could feel my body begin to prickle as I fell deeper and under their spell. At last, every light, every beam of warmth, no painful sensation existed and it was only the misty darkness and me.
I roused from my sleep from the intense pain abruptly pulsing within me. I felt hopeless, departed, and completely lost. I knew the only thing I could do was kill myself but I didn’t want to die. What if you’re already dead? I mused. The thought was revolting and it made me think of all the bad things I did in life.

My mind jumped back to the sunny morning I broke William Johnson’s arm, the winter I shattered my grandmother’s favorite foreign vase, the multiple afternoons I stole bread from Rose’s bakery, and even the time I slapped my step sister across the face. All these bad things reminded me of good things. However, after ten point five seconds of calculating I couldn’t think of any polite actions I did.

Forcing my eyes open in sheer determination, I reached to my right and grasped the freezing metal rod resting beside me. Someone must’ve left it there on accident. With a single, worried glance at the closed door I began to examine the piece of metal. If I could sharpen the end just a little it would be enough to puncture my skin. So that’s what I did for twenty minutes straight. I was thankful for something to do. It kept my mind off the excruciating pain constantly flaring in my chest.

Once the raggedness of the rod satisfied me, I lifted it above my chest and sent a plead to God to gift me with his presence. Then, everything happened at once. Red-eyed beauties swarmed into the room with disbelief as my hands struggled to the shove the metal deeper into my chest. My heart thudded to a slow stop and my head whirled as my lungs exhaled the last bit of air available. Alec and Jane appeared into the crowd and they both began biting on my limbs.

Reluctantly my lids squeezed shut as pain began once again. My heart took off at an amazing speed and the people sighed with relief. “She has ruined the transformation.” a withered voice said. “Listened to her heart beat. It is much to fast and she is only quarter vampire.” I screamed and thrashed on the table. “Mia will officially awaken in three hours.”

Another old man spoke up, “Caius, what would make you believe she will not rouse as a full vampire?”

“Her heart will falter in the middle of the transformation. Can you not here it beating at this alarming rate now? Let us discuss the abomination in private. Tests will commence tomorrow morning.” At once, everyone shuffled out of the room and I was left alone to suffer. This was going to a fun three hours.

* *Hours Later* *
Alec’s POV

It was when the tower clock struck four fifteen that Mia stirred and jolted up right. I stepped toward her and very cautiously placed a hand on her shoulder. Just as I feared, her entire body went into lock down mode. Mia leaped to her feet in a graceful bound and hissed. Her snarl was so small it caused laughter to bubble up my throat. Covering my mouth, I backed away. “I’m not going to hurt you.” I assured her, admiring the way her cheeks flushed a gorgeous pink. Mia straightened her posture then ran her long fingers through her ginger hair.

“Sorry,” she mumbled insincerely. My eyes flickered to the door as I sensed movement rustling in the hall way. “Who’s out there?” Mia inquired her ears twitching as the caught the sound. As my nose strained to smell past the thick wooden door, Mia scanned her surroundings uncertainly.

“Gianna,” I said her name carefully, testing it on my tongue but it didn’t feel the same as Mia’s. I shadow of annoyance coated Mia‘s sharp features. “She’s a human secretary.”

“Listen,” she announced. Instantly my ears tingled under the power of her command. “I may be new to this. . . Vampire stuff but there is no need to treat me like a child. I know how to take care of myself. Understand?” A smirk accidentally caressed my lips. She was just so darn cute! Her eyes flashed red as her temper blazed. Note to self: Do not smirk around Mia.

“How do you know what you are? Well, what you aren’t. Remember when you stabbed yourself halfway through the transformation? You killed your heart but my venom re-started it. You’re only half vampire now.” I informed her as she rested a delicate hand on her breast.

The loud thumping practically echoing in our ears proved my point. “Yeah, thanks for that.”

“It was my pleasure, Mia.” We stood in an awkward silence for awhile then she cocked her head to the side. “What is it?”

“Do you have extra clothes I can borrow?” she asked wringing out her sweat drenched skirts dramatically. “Also a shower.” I nodded and offered my arm. Mia grabbed onto it then paused. “I want a pair of shorts.”

My eyebrows leaped into my hairline. I’d never met a girl who disliked skirts. “Oh?” I exclaimed, but it sounded more like a question.

“I also need something sharp, a belt, and a shirt.” I just hummed in approval. “Go get them now.” Like magic my legs began moving on their own accord. I strode down the musty corridors of the castle like a possessed robot searching for prey. Mia followed me her expression matching one of a mother who just found out their child was winning a Grammy.

My hand wrenched a kitchen knife from the fancy holder as I walked past, I came across Jane’s room and I stormed inside not even bothering to knock. I retrieved a gorgeous, fitting dress shirt and matching diamond encrusted belt. Once everything was resting in Mia’s hands I was free to move on my own. “How did you do that?”

“Do what?” The small but powerful creature giggled as she brushed past me into my bedroom.

“Control me with-”

“I just told you to get me something and you did, but you want to know the truth I knew from the start I could control minds.” Her face turned tomato red and she cupped her luscious lips. “Darn, I wasn’t going to tell anyone.”

“I swear not to tell.” I promised. Mia stared at me then stuck out her pinky.

“Pinky promise?”

I confirmed, “Pinky-” I didn’t even get to finish my sentence before Mia exploded into squeals.

“I cant believe I have a friend already! Okay, we should have another promise.” she said seriously closing the door behind her. “Promise me, that we’ll be friends no matter what and nothing will break us apart.” I opened my mouth to promise her but she cut me off. “Does that sound too pushy? I mean, we just meet but I feel like I’ve known you for a long time-”

“I promise to be your friend no matter what.” I interrupted. She threw her arms around my neck. The comforting scent of cinnamon and chocolate cookies engulfing me.

“Thanks,” she whispered. “best buddy.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt like the chapter was too long (I still do), so I split it into two parts. Sorry people, but if the chapter was too long it tends to get boring so to keep everyone on the edge of their seats I’m making the end a cliff hanger. (As shown below). It’s not a very good, but I’m putting a little sneak peak below this message. Lol, sorry for being evil. I love you and please leave a comment. I enjoy reading what everyone types.

Thanks,
Lexi Volturi

Sneak Peek:
As Mia left the room to shower, Jane silently backed away from her brother’s bedroom door. A strange feeling of dejection washed through her. Jane was no longer the only girl in Alec’s life, or the person he would confide in, or even his best friend! She was just his tempered twin sister! Her sudden hatred for Mia fired within her and she rushed down the castle halls searching for someone to release her pain on. In luck, she crashed into. . .

Mwaha! Happy Waiting!!
LOVE IT AND YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY I GET FIRST COMMENT

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service