The Twilight Saga

This banner was made by:  Kitty{BringerOfHope}♥

This banner was made by: LexiDelia ♥ LifeWithoutRegrets ♥

Warning! This fan fiction may cause: obsessive screaming, day dreaming, crying, violence, idiotic grins, scary breakdowns, uncontrollable laughter and unreasonable mood swings. Once you begin reading you wont be able to stop or something like that. *grins cruelly* No, I’m not crazy. So, please avert your gaze from up here to the summary below and immerse yourself in the best fan fiction. . . Ever!

Summary: Mia Sage was a girl born for adventure. She traveled around town at night, talked back to her parents, and even stole fresh loaves of bread from the local market. She was naive, single, and was clearly the most gorgeous maiden in the city. Her step father Sir Lewis, head of an Oil Company practically had the town feeding out of his palm except, of course his so-called daughter. After years of putting up with her mischief, her parents forced her to learn proper etiquette. That never ceased the craving for quest. Finally, Mia has enough and ventures out of town alone leading her in the most dangerous journey of her life. What will happen when powerful vampire covens arise, lives end, and violent fights commence that never seem to halt? Read this fan fiction of heart-stopping drama, brutal struggles, and appearances of the Cullen’s to find out what happens.

Preface: The enemy stormed closer to me, his chest rising and falling with each unnecessary breath he took. Finally, he raised his head and I met with the most angering pair of crimson eyes. “Prepare yourself for the most intense battle of your life,” he snarled. A smirk plastered across my face as I lowered my dark hood.

“Bring it,”

One Chance

Chicago, Illinois

City Carnival

October 30, 1893

As the frost bites at my face, my muscles go numb, and the starvation pinching my belly roars with fury. Cautiously, I edge out of the gloom and scan my surroundings. At the sight of a large silhouette hesitating behind the Ferris wheel, my cloudy grey eyes suddenly freeze. The luminous glow emitting from the moon beamed. The silky light shone directly on the Ferris wheel, creating an eerie shadow. My breath caught as a flash of lightning streaked across the sky. The rumble of thunder rolled through the hills and the silhouette threw their hands into the air.

The radiance faded gradually as a heavy mist cloaks the black in the sky, obscuring my view of the ground. My shoes kick at the dirt noisily as I stumble over a loose plush toy. Abruptly, the silhouette’s head whips around, alarmed at the noise. My feet clumsily carry me forward as the silhouette’s glorious crimson eyes lock with mine.

With lightning fast speed, the silhouette glided toward me and gripped my shoulders fiercely. An electrical current rushed through me and I jolted in its presence. The strange feeling continued but he did not let go. “What is your name, young one?” a musical voice hissed. I shivered and scraped the tears off my flushed cheeks. Mother had always warned me not to give a stranger my name. Should I give it to him? My head whirled as I thought of all the things this man could do to me. He shook me roughly, forcing my attention back to him. “Your name,” he reminded me.

“E-Emma Davies,” I lied, using my stepsister’s name. An animalistic growl ripped through the man’s teeth as he slapped me across the face. Screaming in pain, my knees buckled underneath me and

if it were not for the man’s grip on my shoulders, I would have collapsed to the floor.

“Tell me your name!”

I whimpered, “Mia,” In the far distance a crow squeaked, overpowering my weak voice. “Mia Sage Lewis,” I said.

The man stepped closer to me, his body pressing into mine. Bending down he whispered into my ear, “Well, Mia, my name is Alec Volturi. I promise you this will only hurt for a moment-”

“Please!” I screeched, shoving on his chest. “Please don’t hurt me! I do not want to die. I-I’m only fourteen!” The wind howled along with me and the hood shadowing Alec’s face dropped from his head, revealing painfully gorgeous features. As the breath whooshed out of me, I could not help but gasp. His eyes had softened from the first time I gazed into them. They held a new emotion in them that I could not comprehend. While I was too busy marveling Alec’s face I did not realize another figure walking toward us. Alec went still and he sighed.

“Sister,” he called. His cardinal eyes lit up and a pale tongue shot out of his mouth to moisten then edges of his lips. “You were supposed to search downtown.” The figure stopped in front of me and rested a hand on Alec’s shoulder. His entire body tensed and his proud stance became protective.

“The Cullen’s’ have escaped. They shouldn’t come back but I have a feeling something big is coming our way. . .” It was quiet for a moment then the high soprano voice rang out again. “Who’s your friend, brother?” She took a step closer to me and my eyes strained to see her face.

“This, my dearest sister, is Mia.”

Alec’s sister edged even closer to me and then inhaled a large gulp of air. “She smells delightful-”

“Jane,” Alec barked. “I have other plans for our friend here. She radiates much power.”

“Mia is too young, Alec. You cannot change her and certainly cannot let her go home now. Let’s put her to good use.” Jane’s muscles coiled and I could see her slowly lowering herself into a crouch.

“We’ll get Aro’s approval first.” Jane huffed at her brother’s bickering and then smirked.

“Alright-”

“Jane, please don’t.” Alec begged, his grip on my shoulders suddenly tightening. I flinched under the sting of his cold flesh. “Brace yourself.” However, not even his warning could have prepared me for the pain the ripped its way through my veins. Crumbling to the floor, I screeched and dug my fingernails in the dirt. My body began to convulse on the floor and over the reverberation of my wails in agony, I could hear Alec yelling something. The fire inside me grew causing my shrieks to raise three octaves. After what seemed like hours, the pain stopped and I relaxed onto the ground.

“You didn’t need to hurt me. That was completely unnecessary!” I cried.

Jane brushed the hood off her head and I was struck with a powerful wave of jealousy at how beautiful she was. My eyes scanned her slowly, drinking in the image of her face. Her features were delicate, but at the time, I could see the power underneath them. She had the same graceful cheekbones, flawless pastel skin, and even blood red eyes as Alec. For a second I wondered if their eye color was genetic. Shivering, I pulled myself to my feet and smoothed my skirts. “It was necessary you worthless mortal. Do it now, Alec.”

Alec bowed his head and a white mist began floating around him. Then, it wafted skyward and showered down on me. Instantly, a tired feeling washed over me. My eyes sight began to dull, then my hearing faded, after that, my limbs went numb. Just as my throat began to tingle, I screamed, “Stop,” It was too late, the mist had already taken affect. It felt as if darkness was the only thing I have ever known.

Third Person POV

Aro raised the glass of blood to his lips and sipped deep in thought. “So,” he began, eyeing the human sprawled before him. “You didn’t chase the Cullen’s for . . . this?” Jane traipsed forward, her black robe swirling at her ankles.

“The coven escaped before I could catch up to them, master. Alec found the mortal prior to my arrival,” she stated firmly. “She must be killed.”

Alec shoved his sister back and gingerly lifted Mia from the table. “I can’t let her go now,” he breathed, twirling one of her ginger locks around his finger. Aro chuckled despite the situation playing out, and then shook his head.

“Jane is right, Alec. The human must be killed. She could expose us newborns are hard to tame. It would take years for her to maintain her self control.”

“I’ll teach her our ways. I will not ever move from her side. If you want, I’ll even move into her room.”

“This conversation has officially ended, Alec. Mia Sage will be killed-” Aro cut short. Alec launched himself across the room in a swift stride and crashed into his master. Aro gasped and fumbled around for escape. Alec seized Aro’s neck and slammed his head into the wall. The vigor of the collision caused the dramatic red drapery to slap onto ancient tiles.

“If you ever touch a hair on her head I will tear you apart. Don’t go near her.” Alec trembled then stared at his glossy Italian shoes. “Please, Prego non ferire il mio amore.” (Please don’t hurt my love) he begged.

“She cant be your love, Alec. The girl is merely human.”

Alec snorted and released his hold on his master. “I know my soul mate when I see her.” He raked his hands through his matted hair and groaned.

“What happens if she doesn’t return your love?” Aro asked softly, clasping his hands together.

“I’ll let her go but not before I’ve fought for her.”

“Very well,” the old man sighed, stealing a disheartened glance at Jane. “Miss. Lewis will be changed at midnight. Dismissed.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys. The Cullen’s will be in the next chapter so. . . If you don’t read stories without the Cullen’s you don’t have to stop reading this one. (; *wink wink*

Anyways, this took me a long time to write but I understand if their were some parts you may have found boring or not good. Please tell me what you think!

Love, Lexi Volturi

Views: 119

Replies to This Discussion

hurryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
im

gonna

die

if u

dont

more so

i meen it gurl
Wow, some one's a little violent. I will post as soon as I possibly can!
OMG I started cracking up when I saw this!!!:D
Previously
“Bella,” my master sighed controlled by his unbearable lust. He coaxed me forward and kissed the exposed skin of my neck. I shivered in disgust.

“Let me go.” I whispered. My gift had no effect on him. Reneta’s shield was protecting him from me. Just as his teeth grazed my shoulder I fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAPTTER SEVEN: Fight or Maybe Not
Third Person’s POV
Forks, Washington
Clearing
November 17, 1893

“I hate you,” Mia’s words were painful enough to snap Alec out of his daze. Her hypnotizing eyes refused to meet his as she hissed, “I hate you so much.” His entire world collapsed and any thought of a happy future lingering in his far advanced mind, vanished. His hands twitched, wanting to reach out and smooth the tears hesitating on her cheekbones.

There was nothing he could do to comfort her as she trembled in pain. “Mia, I’m sorry. I did not mean anything I said. I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“Just leave me alone. I don’t want to talk to you right now.”

“Mia, please.” he pleaded, his pale white hands cradling Mia’s head. Alec pulled her close and stared directly into her eyes. They were glistening like half moons at midnight, because the other half of her iris was submerged in salty tears. Mia leaned in, as if to press her lips to his, and then turned to storm away. She may not have realized it, but just walking away broke a heart.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Alec’s POV

I could not help the way my eyes roamed over Mia’s unconscious form. She looked exceptionally beautiful the way her chest rose and fell underneath the thick, silky cloth of her torn dress shirt. “Mia,” I crooned her name like the softest lullaby. “Wake up.” She did not move. I placed my ear against her chest and listened to the steady beat of her heartbeat, the gurgle of blood rushing through her veins. The symphony of life my mother used to call it.

“Alec, you should get back to your training.” Jane muttered. “Besides, Aro said I’m not needed at the moment.” Alec glanced at his sister in time to catch her annoyed scowl.

“I’m fine here, Jane. Go find someone else to complain to. It is not my fault Aro has found a new pet. “

Jane glared at me her ruby eyes glistening with tears she would never be able to shed and flitted toward the wolves. Once she disappeared, I gingerly touched my lips to Mia’s smooth forehead and savored the fragrance of vanilla on her skin. A new presence alerted me as I was twirling a lock of Mia’s hair around my index finger. With great caution, I turned to peek around my shoulder and was surprised to see an amiable wolf watching me.

“Can I help you?” I asked, my eyebrows scrunching together in a thick line.

I could sense the wolf’s reply before any sound reached my ears. It slowly dragged its sharp nails through the snow and huffed.

“What do you want?” The wolf shook its large head and glanced at Mia, a spark of remembrance hidden in the depths of its dark eyes. If I had not known any better, I would have thought the female wolf was yearning for my Mia. Wait, my Mia? I sighed and allowed myself to smile. “You know,” I began gesturing to Mia. “You kind of remind me of her.”

The wolf snorted then sneezed into the snow. “No, seriously.” I laughed. “You seem very curious. Mia loves mysteries so she is always wandering around and looking for an adventure. I’m assuming you’re the same way.” The wolf bobbed its head from side to side, considering what I said.

“This conversation would be a lot easier if you were human, or if I knew your name.” I said. She glided into the trees and returned as a teenaged girl only seconds later.

“Sofia, my name is Sofia.” she murmured, her voice soft and shy.

“I’m Alec,” I replied. She offered nothing more than a subtle smile. “What’s it like?” I asked after a comfortable moment of silence.

Sofia answered, confused, “What is what like?”

“Being one of the only female wolves,” I said and then added, “You must love the special treatment.”

Sofia’s answer surprised me. “I actually hate it. Everyone is always making sure that I am alright when I know I can take care of myself. Especially…Seth.” Her dark eyes darted to one of larger wolves glancing around.

“Seth?”

“He’s my imprint.” She paused. “You know, before we imprinted he fell in love with me the old fashioned way. That only made our love for each other stronger. I never used to love him…He was always yelling at me, doing weird things trying to express what he felt, trying to make me feel what he was feeling but all I really wanted him to do was the obvious.”

I leaned forward, eager to hear more. “What’s that?”

Sofia giggled and brushed back a stray hair that had freed from her ponytail. “That wouldn’t be fair, Alec. You’re supposed to do stuff that your heart tells you to do not mine.”

“My heart doesn’t know what to do.” I admitted. “I just want . . . Her.”

Sofia smiled warmly before she answered, “Don’t make this my love story, Alec.” She did not allow me to speak as she swiftly straightened her skirts and marched toward the wolves.

I buried my face in my hands and groaned loudly. “What’s wrong?” A beautiful voice chimed in my ear. Cautiously, I glanced up and gasped as my gaze was met with the most stunning wide eyes of my existence.

“Nothing, Mia.” I sighed. “Are you feeling alright?”

My lover shrugged. “I’m a little dizzy but that’s normal after my fainting spells.” Now she had my complete attention.

“This has happened before?”

“Only when I get nervous.” We remained quiet and I guessed we were both thinking about the possibility of her passing out during the fight. Mia confirmed my suspicion. “Alec, I’ll be completely safe during the fight.”

“No, Mia, you won’t. It takes you at least twenty seconds when you try to hack into someone’s brain. What if you got attacked from behind?”

“Will you stop focusing on the negative all the time? I can take care of myself. I have been doing it for fourteen years and look at me. I am still here and now I am even stronger than I was before. I am not the kind of girl that backs down to a challenge, Alec. If you as so much as comment about the fight I will never speak to you again. Understand?”

“Mia,” I whined, raking my venom-coated nails of the plains of my face. She cocked her head to the side playfully and waited for me to continue. I never did.

At last. Darkness blanketed the clearing and the wolves retired for bed. Mia sat by my side silently, picking at the damp blades of grass surrounding her. No one spoke for the rest of the night and by the time Mia was getting sleepy, I was about to explode from the lack of eye contact. “Alec,” Mia slurred softly. “I’m tired.”

Wrapping my arms around Mia’s waist, I hoisted her into my lap. She resituated herself until her cheek was rested against my neck and the rest of her body was draped over mine. “Goodnight Mia,” I whispered into her hair.

“Night, my lovely Alec.” she whimpered. I guess the world was righteous after all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I FINISHED!! After a month or two of attempting to write a single chapter, I have finally completed it. Sorry for that unnecessary wait. That was absolutely crazy! So, I hope you people liked it (The chapter). Please comment and feel free to tell me how horrible I am for making you all wait. I deserve it….

Love an upset,
Lexi Volturi
ohhh, Alec so sweet... He really care to her. I hope they'll be always together.
Write more!!!
Cool.
OMG PLEASE WRITE MORE!(: I loveee it!!<3
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *SCREMING!!*

LOL i'm Helping Alec!!! And you know what you actually captured me. I'm curious, love mysterys and I can defend myself, even if sometime i need help. I love Seth and I'm very old fashione dbut I am curious thought. What did Sofia wanted to do?

I know my answer but.. what is yours???

LPt, Sofia
i loved it
awsome

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service