The Twilight Saga

If only we knew what was wrong with her... A girl comes to live with the Cullens, and they only know one thing about her ... she's completely different and she's related to two members of the Volturi, one is trying to find help and one wants her dead...

Prologue -

--Bella---

I sat on our deck watching our family around us laugh and play around. Renesmee was sitting under the tree with Jacob holding her like Edward was currently doing to me. He was sitting on the swing while i leaned against him.

Alice and Jasper sat up in a tree talking softly to each other, while Rosalie and Emmett were out on top of the roof talking about something that know one else could guess and Carlisle and Esme are on vacation on there Island.

Everything was perfect... nothing could disrupt this moment. We all heard a rustle from the woods but we were expecting the wolves so nobody moved to investigate. Seth, Leah, Quin, and Embry walked out of the woods moving towards Jake and Nessie.

"Hey Edward! Hey Bella!" Seth said with a wave as he passed us. Embry gave us a nod and a slight smile.

"Hey Seth, how's your mom been doing?" I asked.

"She's good." Leah replied. Leah had become more settled around us...and surprisingly Rosalie and her got along the best. They got talking one night and the next day they were laughing.

They then moved on and went to sit with Nessie and Jake. Renesmee has grown up so much since the last time we saw the Volturi. She has grown a body of an 18 year old but shes only two years old, I couldnt believe how much she's grown up, my little girl. I sighed.

"What is it?" Edward asked as he drew circles in my arm with his finger.

"That's our little girl." I said pointing over towards Nessie. "And that's my best friend." I said pointing at Jake.

Edward chuckled softly as we watched them. Another rustle started in the area next the house, closer to Edward and I. I looked at him and he looked back at me strangly.

"We weren't expecting anyone else were we?" I asked and he shook his head no. I moved quickly, moving towards whatever it was. When i sent out my shield nothing seemed to move in it. "Edward?" I asked confused. He looked like he couldnt hear anything and then a girl burst through the woods, a couple seconds later Alec followed.

Alice came forward and grabbed the girl pulling her away from Alec. "What are you doing here?" Jake demanded moving towards him with his pack.

"I need your help." He said to Edward in a pleading voice.

"I can't hear your thoughts." Edward said to him. Alec looked around and his eyes settled on the girl. "Her?" He asked and Alec nodded.

"What are you doing to her?" I demanded.

Alec looked at me like he was lost and then his eyes went wide. "I'm not trying to hurt her...She's part of my family, she's my cousin." Alec said.

The girl screamed in pain. Alice gasped and let go of her. The girl had started to whither and squirm as her skin twisted and turned.Alec practically turned green as he watched. "Stay away from her..." He said more as a warning then a threat.Everyone backed away and watched as she twisted and screamed clutching the ground.

Hoped you liked it!! Reply if you want more !!

<3 Celeste

A/N- this is a PG-13 story, and i dont own all of these characters, i only own a few! And i'm working on another fanfic so i'll be working between this and the other one called Long Nights!

Views: 479

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks all!! i will be updating soon !!

<3 Celeste

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service