The Twilight Saga

This story may seem like Blast to the Past. But it will only seem like that in the beginning.
Little Bella runs into the cullens when a an accident happens. They take care of her and become friends with her. But her mom and Dad get divorced and her mom takes her with her. But when she is 17 she comes back. She sees the cullens and think they seem familiar. and starts to remember them but she thinks they arent the same people cause they look the same as they did when she was younger.

SPECIAL THANKS TO KRISSIE M. CLEARWATER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Ch. 1
APOV

"Give up Edward. You are going to lose. I can see it." I told him. We were playing chess for about a minute now.
"You have not!" Edward chuckled. Ofcourse he knew that I hadnt seen it. "Mm hm." he said still reading my thoughts.
"Ok so I havent seen it. But-" My vision went blurry for a second before the vision showed up.
"Let me have her or you will be killed in the process of getting her. You dont have to die." A woman with brunette curly hair said to a man. The man was human but the woman was a vampire. Then a human woman jumped on to the vampire's back.
"You will never get her!" The human woman said.
"Thats it! I am through playing games!" The vampire said. She grabbed both humans and threw them against the walls. She went over to them and started to make them bleed by cutting parts of their body with her sharp nails. They were unconscious now. The vampire ran upstairs and to closet. She threw the doors open and there sat a 5 year old girl that looked alot like the human woman. She had her knees bent up to her chin. Her arms wrapped around her legs and she was crying.
"What are you going to do to me?"she asked in a small terrified voice.
"Dont worry." the vampire said while creeping closer to the little girl. "This will hurt a lot but only for a short time." Then she lunged for the girl. And the girl shrieked.

End of vision.
Edward was bouncing up and down with anger. It was people, mainly humans, like that that he killed when he was still feeding off of human blood.
"What happend?" Emmett asked impatiently.
"It doesnt matter right now. We have to go. Now!" Edward said. Everyone nodded and followed Edward and I.
We got to the house just as the evil vampire woman was cutting the humans. She was shocked at first. But then tried to run.
"Emmett get her!" I yelled. He quickly got her and held her against the wall in an unbreakable grasp.
"Jasper get out of the house. There is too much blood. Alice and Rose, get those two to the hospital immediatly." Edward ordered. "Carlisle and Esme, go upstairs, turn right, go to closet of the first room and there will be a little girl. Get her and make sure she is safe." Edward was really taking charge. We nodded and did our job.
"Emmett, Get Jasper and have him help you take care of that"I heard Edward spat before we left, not willing to call her...well...her. Didnt bother calling her a person for that matter. Kinda funny but I am wondering why he was so attached. Luckily I was now out of his hearing distance. Then my vision blurred and I had another vision.
The little girl wasnt little anymore. She looked about 17. And she had her arms around Edwards neck. He was leaning his head down. They were smiling and Both told each each other "I love you" then she went on her tip toes and he leaned his head down and they kissed.
End of vision. Oh my gosh! Now I know why he is attached. He doesnt know the reason just yet. But I know. Oh my gosh!!!!

what do you think??? Should I continue???

I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS!!! THEY BELONG TO SM!!!!!!!
except for some that i might make up.

Views: 207

Replies to This Discussion

muahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
u never kno XP
Omg trully addicted too your FF it is awsome and i can't wait to read what happens next !
hurry and post more!!!
awwwwwwwwwwww she left after everythg lol
plz update me xxxxxxxxxxxxx would u like 2 read my fanfic
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/more-h...
NOOOOOO!!!!
I NEED MORE I LOVE IT
PLZ
peace :)
y did bella have 2 leave!!!!!??? :( awww bella and eward r soooo cute!!!! hehehe cant wait 2 see wat happens wen there reunited haha
MORE!!!!!!!!!
PLZ!!!!!!!!!!
peace
Chapter 6
BPOV

I sighed as i lay on my bed. I am moving in with my dad in a rainy town named Forks. I have to say, its kinda weird going from a place tht is always sunny to a place that is always raining. Luckily, I wont be alone. Lily and Cameron are coming with me. Lily and Cameron are my best friends. We met when i was about 6. My mom and I had just moved to Phoenix. I was sad because my mom made me leave...uh....well, i forgot their names. But i know that I loved them dearly.
Anyways, Lily and Cameron came and we became friends quickly. I learned that they are faternal twins. They dont like water. They dont swim. They hate the rain. But they are moving to Forks. Haha. But they are doing it for me so i am ok.
Lily and Cameron arent brainiacs but they arent dumb. Lily usually got high C's or low B's in socail studies. In every other class she gets low A's. Cameron gets all B's. They became kinda protective of me as we got older and they noticed how clumsy I am.
There was a sudden knock on my door.
"Come in" I said. Lily and Cameron walked in. Lily's hair was in a ponytail. The way it always is when she is either doing hard work or just got finished doing hard work.
"Hey Bella!" Lily said while skipping over to me. Once she reached me, she bent down and gave me a hug.
"Hey Lily. Hey Cam" I said.
"Hey Bells," Cameron said.
"are You finished packing?" Lily asked.
"Yupp." I said lifting one suitcase.
"Cant bring many clothes, huh Bells?" Cameron asked.
"Well I dont think Arizona clothes would fit the weather of Forks," I chuckled. "Its a bit colder there." Cameron rolled his eyes, as if i had just said the most obvious thing, and smiled.
"That means we have to go shopping when we get there" Lily said. Oh god.
"Oh joy" I muttered. Cameron coughed to hide his laughter and Lily glared at me. After a few seconds though, she couldnt help but smile.
"Alright! Well....Its time to go." Lily said.
"Already?" I asked. I looked at the clock. 3:30. Dang it. We have to be at the airport by 4:00.
"We have our stuff in the car. Are you ready Bells?" Cameron asked.
"As ready as I'll never be" I sighed and got up.

LPOV

This is gonna be hard. Thank goodness for your gift. I told Cameron through our twin telepathy.
Yea. Good thing Bella described those vampires so long ago. he told me. I agreed.
Bella was so heart-broken when we first met. She described these people to us, but they didnt sound normal. We asked Papa about it and it turns out that they are vampires. Evil things that arent excepted by me and my brother's kind. AKA people/ creatures of Posiedon. Techniqually though, Cam and I are grandchildren of Posiedon too. We are both that and mer-people. It was magnificent when I first found out. I control the 4 elements and read minds! Cameron can apparate and disapparateplaces. Its great! We've never told Bella though. She would freak out! We love Bella to death, but the reason we came along was to make sure she stas safe. I mean, first vampires. then mermaids. Whats next? Witches? Werewolves?
Its now our first day of school. Bella let me pick out her clothes. She didnt really want to. I could tell by her thoughts. But she gave in.
Lily:http://www.polyvore.com/punk_nga_eh/set?id=5621935
Bella:http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=11721457
Mama and Papa sent in 2 cars. one for me. and one for Cameron.
I got a blue lamborghini. Cameron got a black lamborghini.

They offered to get Bella a car, but charlie wanted to get it himself. He got her an old chevy truck, but it looks like its pretty sturdy. Doesnt go very fast though. We took my car today. Bella sat in the back. I put my Evanesence CD and cranked up the volume. It was pretty loud cause when I read people's thoughts they werent very happy with the noise.
We pulled into the school and when everyone saw my car they automatically thought that we were related to people they called "the Cullens." We got out of the car and people were staring. Weird. We never did in Arizona. Of course Cameron was being over protective and made it seem like I was taken by putting his arm over my shoulder.
Really Cameron? Really? I asked in thought.
Hey! I dont need your power to know what those guys are thinking. And your my sister. Being over-protective is part of my job as your brother. he answered. I chuckled and read Bella's thoughts.
Bella thinks we are crazy and is trying not to laugh at us. I told him. He laughed.
Ugh. The new guy needs me on his arm. agirl named jessica thought.
Dang. One's taken. Oh well. There is still one left. A guy named Mike thought. This angered me a little bit so I started a tiny fire on his jacket.
Lily! Cameron thought after Mike started screaming.
Sorry! But you didnt hear what he thought about Bella! I thought. He rolled his eyes. All of a sudden a shiny volvo raced in front of us.
"Hey!" I yelled as they parked. A jeep raced by too and parked right next to them. They all got out. They were all gorgeous. Only one creature can look that gorgeous. They all froze except for two. Five voices rang in my head. They all said "Bella." I looked over at Bella who was staring at them.
Why do they look so familiar? Bella thought.
Cameron. Its them. The ones Bella spoke of.
We ran to her and dragged her to the office to get our schedules.
Can it really be her? Bella? My little Angel? the one with bronze hair thought as we came out of the office.
You need to stay away from Bella. I said in thought. Though i was sure he couldnt hear the warning, he turned to me.
What is she? I know she isnt human. And definitly not vampire. Her scent is different than any I have ever smelt. The one with bronze hair was thinking.
Thats cause I am not a blood sucking vampire I retorted in thought.
He looked Bewildered. Like he read my mind.
Can you read my mind?he asked in thought. No one ever figured it out unless I told them.
Uh....yea....Can you read my mind? I asked him in thought. He nodded his head. Now i was shocked.
"Come on Lilly." Cameron said, breaking through my conversation.
"Huh?"
"Its time for class." he answered.
"Oh." I wasnt all there. As we walked away i looked back at them.
Whats your name? I asked.
Edward. Whats yours?
Lilly
It was nice meeting you Lilly
You 2 Edward I smiled and walked away.

EPOV

I had an interesting conversation with Lilly. I still didnt know what her and her brother were though. And why were they with Bella?
"Do you see their car?!" Rose asked. We all nodded.
"That is a Lamborghini. It is an AWESOME car. a little too much for Forks. But still, an awesome car!" she said.
"Who is Bella?" Aly and Max asked.
No one told them. We were all deep in thought.
I cant believe Baby Bella came back into our li-..i mean, existence Emmett was thinking.
"Come on. We have to get to class." I said.

Cameron:

Lilly:

Max:

Aly

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! More more more!!!!!!! I dont know why I keep repeating everything everything everything.......LOL
max and aly are vampires that joined the cullens.
idk the name of that guy. i just found his pic after typing in emo boys on google images.
omg i love lily's hair!!!!
ahhh gotta love it... lol max is kinda cute haha good job gabieblabie hahahaha oo kellan says so 2 :P

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service