The Twilight Saga

All of the following is RATED P-G 13. Just to be safe.

This is my first fan fiction!! The story is about Alice, Rosalie, and Bella who are servants working for King Carlisle and Queen Esme. They fall for the 3 princes, Jasper, Emmett, and Edward. Of course there are some conflicts and romantic moments. It gets really intense to. I hope everyone enjoys it.

DISCLAIMER: i do not own any of the original characters from the Twilight Saga. They belong to Stephanie Meyer the genius behind Twilight!!

CLAIMER: I do own Bernadette and any other characters I add to the story.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

PREFACE:

In a kingdom far away live a king and queen and there three handsome sons, Prince Emmett, Jasper, and Edward. King Carlisle and Queen Esme have tried there best to provide their sons with women worthy of marriage...but failed. They left there sons to find there own soulmates and wives. But what will happen when there Perfect Match comes?? Alice, Bella, and Rosalie have worked in the castle as servants for years, and yet they have never met the King and Queen's sons. One day Queen Esme asks Alice, Rose, and Bella to make her sons the perfect costumes for a Masquerade Ball. But when the Alice, Rose, and Bella come face to face with Emmett, Jasper, and Edward things change. This Fan Fiction is filled with romance, plot twists, and cliffhangers here and there. It is a true fairy tale about finding your one and only love.

Chapter 1 - Alice's POV

"Bella, Rosalie wake up before we are late. The Queen will be expecting us early today!" Bella moaned and rolled over saying, "Alice, why must you insist on waking us up everyday?" "Because, Bella, if I don't wake you up you'll be late with Queen Esme's breakfast. And Rose won't be able to help me get the Queen ready." Suddenly, Rose sat up, shock and worry spread across her face. "Alice!! Are we late? Oh my, Queen Esme won't like this!"

I sat down on the bed next to Rosalie and put my arm around her shoulder. "Rose we aren't late, but we will be if we don’t hurry up and leave. We must be there early because King Carlisle and Queen Esme are meeting with Kings Aro and Marcus to discuss their terms of treaty,” I said. Rosalie got up and ran to our small washroom. She cleaned her face in the freezing cold water and got dressed in a hurry. I was already dressed so I waited for her.

When I finished putting her hair into a simple twist, I turned to Bella and said, “Bells hurry up and get dressed.” She didn’t move. “If you don’t get up I’ll pour a bucket of cold water on you.” Her eyes shot open and she made a face. Bella knew I wasn’t fooling around, so, she got up out of bed and headed for our washroom. “God, Alice! You can be so pushy sometimes,” She said under her breath. I ran to her side and stuck out my tongue. Rose laughed. I hugged her goodbye, as did Rose, and told her that she should be at the Queen’s bedchamber in twenty minutes. The Rose grabbed my hand and said, “Come on Alice! We have to leave or else we’ll be late!”

We arrived at Queen Esme’s bedchamber and helped her into her dress. I finished working on it last night. Esme wanted a dress that was both eloquent and simple. I made her a gown that was dark red with fancy black lace sewn along the hem and neckline. I made it with a velvety smooth fabric. There were no jewels embedded into the fabric, so, it was simple, yet divine. Esme loved it.

As me and Rose walked towards her door she called me and stated, “I wish to speak with you for a moment.” I whispered to Rosalie, “Wait for me in the hall. I will be right back.” She nodded and walked out the room. I walked back towards Esme and waited for her to speak. She turned towards me and said, “I know that my sons have their own seamstress, but I would like you to make there costumes for the Masquerade Ball. That is, if you can have them done before the Ball. I absolutely love you work and I’m sure my sons will think the same.” I smiled and answered, “Of course I can have them done in time. If you don’t mind, I request that Bella and Rosalie help me with the costumes. With their help my work will be done even faster.” She paused and nodded. “Of course. You may go.” “Yes milady. Thank you.” I walked towards the door and exited.

Rose was standing in the hallway.I explained to her my good news. She was very excited. As we walked down the corridor we almost ran into Bella. I told her to bring Esme her breakfast quickly and come back as fast as she could. She nodded. She looked confused and she quickly walked into the Queen’s bedchamber. Three minutes later she came out and ran over to Rose and me. We explained to her the whole situation as we walked up the stairs to the western turret, where the three princes’ bedchambers were.

We borrowed measuring tape from the Princes’ seamstress. We walked up to the door and knocked. No one answered so I opened the door. As the three of us walked in we realized no one was here. Jasper, Emmett, and Edward must have gone hunting with King Carlisle this morning. They should be back soon. I heard there horses outside. They would be up in a couple of minutes.

“WOW! I can’t believe we are going to meet the Princes!” Bella cheered. “I know we have lived here for so long and we haven’t even met them, yet alone seen them,” Rose added. “I remember when we first came here seven years ago. Rose was eleven years old and Bella and I were both ten.” We were reminiscing when, suddenly, the door open and our jaws dropped. WOW I thought. In the doorway, stood the three of them, starring at us with confusion. We backed up, frightened as we saw one of the three walk towards us. He was huge! Bella and Rose were speechless, so I stepped forward, despite my fears, and spoke.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Please leave comments and suggestions! Should I continue thsi story?

Views: 182

Replies to This Discussion

please update this is a good story
write more now are u writing yet hurry up
Finished and it was awesome!! Write more soon!!!
woo still no update haha
love it
wrte more soon
okokokokokok so here's the deal... My computer hates me and keeps crashing (I despise technology lmao). I lost the draft i had for the next chapter and I havent had time to write it. I had an idea and i forgot it. SO PLEASE HELP A SISTER OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! Send me some of your ideas for a new chapter continuing right where I left off. If you have ideas for outfits, scenes, text, dialogue, ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!! send it to me please. Thank you so much to all my fans!!!!!!!!! I appreciate your criticism and comments and compliments!!! They help me alot. Hopefully I'll get a new chapter in ASAP!!!!!!!! I love this fanfic as much as you do and I want it to continue. SO please help me save Perfect Match!!!!!!!!

<333 Alice Cullen (Leandra)
i hope you get your computer up and running
i love this story its awsome plz update me when you post more

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service