The Twilight Saga

I am doing a new story.. The summary is that Bella Swan is born in Forks, WA.. When she wass 15 she moved with her mother, and got discovered.. Now two years later she has to get away from the fame, and fortune and most of all Izzy.... She moves back to where it all started, Forks. And she then meets her worst nightmare.. her ex-boyfriend Edward Cullen. What will happen? Will she forgive him for what he has done? WHat has he done?

Swans

Charlie-40

Emmett-18

Bella-17

Sophie-2

Cullens

Esme-35

Carlisle-38

Edward-17

Alice-17

Hales

Caroline-40

Richard-43

Rosalie-18

Jasper-18

Views: 955

Replies to This Discussion

love it...cant wait for the next chapter (:

great!  i love it!  please post more again soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BPOV

Here we are.... together... at the park. Sophie was sliding down the swirly slide while me and Edward sat at a picnic table. Sophie was hungry so we stopped of at the local diner. We got it to go. I was brought out of my thoughts when Edward started to say something.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked. i thought for a minute.

" What was I supposed to say Edward? 'hey im pregnant' You tricked me. I actually was falling in love with you and you manipulated me. So how was I supposed to tell you!!!" i screamed at him.

"So I could of been there. I could of been there for her birth,the first time she crawled, the first time she walked, her first word, her first sentence!!!!" he screamed back. " but you took that all way"

" No don't even go there! I didn't take that away, you did. You cheated on me, You humiliated me! So I didn't take it away, YOU DID!!" and with that I got up and walkked over to where Sophie was playing on the swings.

**New Reader!** This is awesome! Keep me updated, please!

~JJ 

That was Awesome :) 

great update!  can't wait to see how this goes!

Love it...

epov

new reader this story is gret please keep me update

EPOV

She walked away from me and towards Sophie.... wow, i cant believe that i have a daughter.... A DAUGHTER.... WITH BELLA.

i walked over to the swings and sat on one that was left of her..

" im sorry, that i yelled at you." she said with her head down. I was shocked to say, after everything i did to her she apologizes to me!!

"dont apologize, you didnt do anything wrong, I did" i said.

"No, i should i didnt tell yo-" she was caught off by my lips..

Update Plz!!!!

--KITKAT

awwe, he kissed her!  can't wait to read your next update!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service