The Twilight Saga

Summary: She first saw he movie, the she read the books, then she joined the site. She read and wrote stories,secrety imagening herself as the character. Living and immortal life with the love of her life and eternity. What will happen when she enters this world? Will she come back or will she be kicked out by her own lover...

HEY EVERYONE! I NOW ANOTHER FANIC BUT THIS ONE IS LIKE KIND OF DIFFERENT.. IS ABOUT.. ME. THE GIRL IN THE BANNER ISNT ME (OBVIUSLY) BUT I WANTED TO CHANGE THAT BECAUSE IN SOEM BANNERS IM IN THEM ... OPPS SPOILER ALERT FOR FUTURE FANFIC.. THE SEQUEL FOR BROWN EYES TEARS.. ANYWAYS, THIS FANFIC WAS INSPIRED BY SOMETHING STRANGE I SAW AND FELT. I THINK WATCHING NARNIA ISNT GOOD *LOL*

BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY HAS MUCH AS I WILL WRITE IT.

I WILL LIKE TO THANK Christamas Angel~Minn for making me this banners

LPT, Sofia

preface:

My POV:

I ran. That what i was doing. Where was I? I was in a forest, thats for sure. It was cold, dark, mysterious but odly confoting, if you didnt count that i was running from soemthing i didnt know what it was. I just...came here. Then I heard something and ran. Thats what i felt liek doing. But being barefoot on a forest wasnt a good idea. i feel , my feet hurt i tried to look at them. Good, They werent bleading. i thought to myself. I   tried to get up but my body hurt. I was tired, my legs hurt from all the running i couldnt even breath right. Soemthing was aprroching me, I felt the panic in me grown bigger and bigger.

I thoguht to myself, what will mom say? Tears fell from my eyes. I knew what she would say, I knew what everyone will say.

'Get your head out of Twilight, Michelle!"

"that isnt real! go back to studying and stop reading that nonesense!"

"she's a freak, nowonder her only friends are Edward Cullen and Jacob Black"

I cried harder, hearing all the laughs and screams from my past, I tried to see what was in front of me. I heard howls and wolves. Thats when everything went black....

Tags: portal, to, twilight

Views: 280

Replies to This Discussion

Luffles it!!!!

Keep up the good work, it's AMAZING!

~ Ale(:

Wow! Update soon!

It's very detailed..I'm anxious for more

i loved it cant wait for the next chapter

hanks more comments but loving it :)

nice

hey sofia....this new story of urs is very nice....i can relate to it in a way...i totally understand the need to just block everything out and be in ur own little world......sry bout the bullying and rudef riends...but....i am here...lol...~smile~

keep me updated....thnaks...for being my friend and for being understanding...Always...ur friend...Ashmeena.

Hey uys Happy New Year: Sorry i havent updated since last year (LOL) but here it is chapter 2 hope you like it.

Chapter 2

New years

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6,5,4,3,2,1... Happy New Year!!" Everyone hug,couple kissed and some dance. That was what i was seeing threw the TV. i was with my family, well my dad, om, two brothers and my grandma. i was some what happy. i saw the fireworks, and celebrated the New Year with my family, yeah it was good, but i still felt like something was missing. But I ignored the feeling and enjoyed my time. At nights, I kept having the same dream but something always was different but i couldnt know what.  School started and an d everything was back to normal except the anti twilight, yeah it came once in a while but it isnt that bad (okay im stil on wonter vacation so this is my prediction and i'm 100% its coming true)

Anyways the only problem are my brothers, annoying in like always but this year their resolution was to bother me more. i  go threw it  but I feel worse inside. School wasnt that hard, just a routine. I think that was the problem.

Everyday a routine. But there was somethingi was waiting for and its very close. My 15 birthday. (Still waiting for it) its like a sweet 16 but in 15. i had a beatufil blue dress and my crown and the place, everything was set up. it was going to be a small gatherin just close friends and faily but i was actually happy for it

***** February 12,*****

Today is the big day, i feel like a.. lie a ... Princess. i feel like Alice came to me and made a extreme make over. i lost ome weight and felt great and i looked beautiful. i felt beautiful. We ate dinner and i changed to the bleu dress and did the traditional Quincea~era things and i dance, i laughed and I was embarrassed when my brother actually made a  contest of the worst dancer... 9okay my lil brother say hes going to dnace like a feak and do the worst dancer contest hpe is not going to be true LOL )

But i actually enjyed the party, i had my crown own  and i took of my heels,  and cute sandals on. But then i felt soething starnge.

"Sasha?" i aksed my best friend

"Yeah"

"did you feel that?" I asked her i felt soemthing strange was going to happen"

"No, whats wrong?"

'Noting just feel engy, you know" she smiled and laughed

'Well your brothers is stilll dancing agaist Joe so i think thats it." She turned back to those to still dancing. i sighed

"Yeah, i guess thats it"

********************************** after the party*****

After all the party and everything and drinking champage some of the adults got to drunk so most of them left and my family  and a few riends stayed at the hotel. I chnaged into a my pajamas a purple and  black shirt with sweatpants. I still had my crown with my hair down and no makeup the girl were watching movies but I wnated to write on my stories. So i wrote while the other fell asleep watchig the movie. at like 2 am they were alseep and i started to sleep But even if i tried  i couldnt i still felt that strange feeling, the i heard something.

"Sasha, Aly, did you hear that?' Sasha mumble something then she fell asleep again, Aly looked around and said

"What? .... its nothing i'm going back to Richard" i looked at her like she was crazy

'Whos Richard?" i whispered to her. she blushed in her sleep.

"I love you Richard" she whispered and fell aslepp" okay awkard but sweet moment. I stod up and went ut side but i looked myelf in the mirror,i never knew who it could be. i rolled my eyes at my own thoughts.

Yeah, Michelle. You will meet the guys of your dream at 2:30 am in a hotel, i chuckeld. When i went outside to the hall way. it was empty. I kept walking,and nothing. I went to the elevator and to the pool. i didnt know what i will find there but it was empty just a few employes but none of them looked at me. i kept walking.

"what am i doing?" i whispered to my self. i looked up and smiled. My island was beautiful. There was a full mooon but you couldnt see starts i could see the city and some clouds "

"Beautiful" i said. it was it realle was. Then out of nowhere The wind started to get harder I had to hold my crown so it wouldnt fall of. The wind started to get so heavy i couldnt even see. i started to look around and food a door, maybe it was the door to a bathroom i ran to it and tried to open it but could . I tried to twist the nob but it wouldnt turn. I heard lightning. What was happening?!?

"Please open!!" Then it open and ir an inside and closed the door, i closed my eyes and and rested my back to the door. I took deeps breaths.

What was that? I have never seen something like that. But- I moved my feet feeling what was underneath.

"Dirt?" I opened my eyes and saw my feet and saw the eart ground under them I looked around me and the only thing i saw were trees. And the door When i took a step away from it, it dissapeared. i gasped.

Where am I?

okay guys here is chater 2 sorry if boring i just wanted to get her into the portal and now in the next chapter the fun begins ..... :)

comment plz!!

here are some pictures from chapter 2

the dress, the crown, what is she wearing and  Puerto Rico in the night

hey Sofia!..that was very very nice..sooo magical..where she goes outand sees the moon....pierto rico is soo magica in the night with the mooon..lol...i totally love the blue dress..the pics r awesum...r u ok?...uve been away fro a while and hapy new yrs to u too!!!

pkay...take care and keep me updated!....update soon pls??!!

ok....love Ashmeena...LPT...always ur friend...bye!

LOL yh I' find and I love my Island soooo proud but the Goverment is losing control... uh i hate politics LOL

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service