The Twilight Saga

Pretty Little Cullen Girls

Bella is saddened by the newspapers newsline. Her friend Jessica has been missing for over the passed year. Bella just broke up with her ex Edward, a year ago on the exact day Jess went missing. She still has feelings for her ex. Now Rosalie is in a relationship with Jessica's old boyfriend Emmett. And Alice is in love with a nerd? Suddenly on the that day, they all get messages from Jess. Could she still be alive?

THIS IS LIKE PRETTY LITTLE LIARS, BUT I HAVE A DIFFERENT STORY OF WHY JESSICA IS MISSING. IM GOING TO TRY TO MAKE IT OPPISITE OF THE TV SERIES. SHOULD I CONTINUE?

Chapter 1-Bellas P.O.V

After parking my car and heading out the door, I realized how tired I was. My feet wobbled once in a while, and my head would get dizzy. Weird.

Today was my first day of senior year. The school looked the same except all the new freshman's coming in. They looked eager, or scared. I couldn't tell by all the makeup and hair they had in there face. Typical freshman look. I thought to myself.

"Bella is that you?" Alice was standing by a bench, with her bouncy brown long hair waving in the wind. She looked the same as last year, but this year her hair was longer.  "Bella!" She squealed and came to hug me. "It is you." She said.

"Well of course, it's always been me." I told her, she backed off on the hug and smiled. "Where's Rosalie?" I asked. Well of course with her new boyfriend. I thought. Just by thinking her name she showed up seconds later.

Rosalie never told us her boyfriends name, or what he looked like. On the phone she always said he's nice. Don't you think that’s a great description? I laughed at the thought.

I was greeted by another hug.

"So Bella, how was your summer?" Rosalie asked, there was no boy by her yet. I ruffled my hand through my hair.

"It was ok." I answered back. Suddenly a large body, embraced themselves on Rosalie's back. The person put his head on her shoulder.

"Hay Bella." Complete shocked rolled over me, Emmett was her boyfriend? My mouth wanted to speak for me by it wouldn't move.

Emmett was Jessica's old boyfriend. I never trusted him for some reason because I knew he was the reason she went missing. Thinking about Jessica brought back to many memories. I didn't want to think of them here, not now and maybe not never.

"Anyways, lets get to class." Rosalie said staring at my face. I looked next to me at Alice she seemed as weirded out at I was.

My first class was math, ugh. I hate math. The class room inside was bigger then last year, because I have moved up a grade. Already as I took my spot, the teacher was handing out worksheets. I listened to what she said.

"This is your first assignment, it won't be part of a grade. I would just like to see how and what you understand in math." She said. I never figured out her last name, it was a long W word. Wustachga, or Wuachtgusa. Something like that.

The hour went by, and I made my way back to my locker. It was far from this room, just around the corner.

For some reason I felt like I was being stalked, or spied on. When I would take a step, someone else would too. Quickly I opened my locker, got my English stuff and shut the door behind me.

"Bella wait!" A voice cried out behind me. I knew who it was right away, my Ex Edward. His hand grasped my shoulder. "Wait." He told me, somehow his hands were able to spin me around.

"What." I answered back, giving him a look.

"I've been looking for you this morning."

"Well you found me." I answered back.

"Do you want to come to my house tonight?" He asked me. I already knew what the answer was, no. We broke up over the summer, and I didn't feel like going to his house.

"No." I answered. I started to walk away, but he step in front of me. "Edward I said no, ok. Now move I have to get to class." He looked at me with his eyes that I use to love and moved out of my way. "Thank you." I told him.

*************************************************************************************

It was lunch time. We all sat at the same table we use to sit at last year. Except there was someone missing. Jessica. She was the one, who helped us grow into popularity. I would miss her.

Getting there late at lunch wasn’t a big deal. Alice sat next to me, and Rosalie sat across from us.

"So you guys don't mind if Emmett sits here?" Rosalie asked both of us. I didn't even want him to sit here, he doesn't deserve too.

"Why are you even dating him?" The question came out of my mouth without a warning. Rosalie's  eyes had hurt in them.

"Well I don't know, we just started so-"

"So we al know he's the reason why Jessica went missing." Alice said to her. Rosalie shook her head. I sighed, we weren't going to win reasoning with her.

"We don't know that, there's no proof." She augured back with a huff.

"Can't it just be us girls." I told her, she smiled. Rosalie's brown chocolate hair shimmered with her pearly white teeth.

"Well consider Emmett a girl now." Rosalie said with a laugh, which sounded like a bark to me. "He's my little gay boyfriend." She said quickly to us, We all went quiet because he was making his way to the table. Emmett had his food and sat next to Rosalie.

"So what you talking about-"

"Rosalie thinks your gay." Alice said out of the blue. I laughed along with her, because Emmett gave Rosalie a look.

"I was just joking, I said you were one of the girls now which made you my gay boyfriend." Rosalie smiled, and looked at Alice with a scowl. Emmett laughed, and Rosalie sighed with relief. I couldn't stop laughing.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE WONDERING. BELLA IS LIKE ARIA, ROSALIE IS LIKE HANNAH, ALICE IS LIKE SPENCER. THERE IS NO EMILY LIKE GIRL. OH YA JESSICA IS LIKE ALISON.

Views: 180

Replies to This Discussion

omg
love it
cant wait to read more
LOVE IT
that was kinda scary but i love it update soon
Love it !! more soon ! :D
i love it!!!!!!!
its so secretive just like the tv series i give it 5 stars and btw my moms a movie ccritic so i know about these things
* New Reader*
Awesome story. Plz keep me updated
omg post more soon
keep me updated
I loved it !! ♥

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service