The Twilight Saga

A new seth imprint story!!! enjoy!! R AND R!!

Tori’s Pov

I walked down the familiar beach slowly. I had just moved here from Missouri. When I was little I had lived here from when I was born to age 10. I was now 17 and had dark brown hair that fell to just above my waist. I had long eyelashes and brown eyes that were very boring, to me. My full name is Victoria Samantha Adams. I moved back here with my twin sister, Taylor, my mom and my dad. I have many friends in La Push. There’s Jacob, Embry, Quil, Leah, Rachel, Kim, and Seth. I’ve always liked Seth. He’s always cheery and cute. And just plain goofy, I like goofy boys. But he’s quiet too and he’ll let you be alone if you want him to.

My skin isn’t russet like every one else’s around here. Mine’s pale. Not creepy pale, just not super tan. I was trying to see if I could remember where the old hangout place was. Sure enough, I found the hide out, forged between two trees with a campfire pit in the middle. There were logs of wood as benches and someone had tied up a rope swing on one of the tall trees. There were people there. Something about them looked and sounded familiar. One of them turned to look at me. It was a face I would never, ever forget. The boy had one ear pierced, black hair, tan skin, and warm brown eyes. I barely noticed my face sweep into a smile as I asked, “Seth?” “Tori?” he asked. I nodded. I felt this very odd pull towards him. I ran up to him and hugged him. “What are you doing here?” he questioned. “I moved back.” I said, smiling like an idiot. That’s when I realized, Seth was smiling like an idiot too. My heart skipped a beat as he smiled, turned and said, “Hey Guys! Look who is back!” People turned and looked. It was all of my old friends. I had missed them so much. Many hugs were exchanged and many stories were told.

It was getting dark, fast. “Hey, I’ll be back in a minute. Just gotta run home for a minute.” I explained, getting up and running home. Honestly, all I was doing was going pee, changing clothes and shoes. When I reached my room I changed into a striped blue and white tank-top and some short shorts. I pulled on my cowgirl boots, went to the bathroom and left. As I was closing the door, I felt a warm hand on my back. I jumped and screamed, twisting around only to see an apologizing Seth. I breathed out and said, “Hey. What's up?” I was secretly really nervous. Walking on the beach, dark, with my childhood crush. “Ok. Huge confession,” I said, “I had a big crush on you from when I was seven to ten.” He looked at me in disbelief. “So did I!” he said. “And I still do…” he murmured.

By now we had reached the hang out, in which there was a bonfire burning widely. I sat down on a log next to Jacob and Seth. Seth’s hand touched mine gently. I felt that strange pull towards him again. It was a pull to hold his hand. We socialized again and I told stories of what had happened to me over the years. I even told him some of the embarrassing stories. Things like forgetting my locker combination, my diary being mistaken for my Language journal and bonking noses when it was time for my first kiss when I was twelve. I think I heard Seth growl then but I shrugged it off.

“Want to take a walk with me?” Seth asked. I saw Kim give me thumbs up and a smile, I rolled my eyes. “Sure.” I smiled sweetly. I got up from the fire and walked to the shoreline with Seth. “So tell me about Missouri.” He started. “Ok. I lived on a farm, rode horses through my life, hence the cowgirl boots.” I laughed. Seth’s hand softly touched mine by accident, my heart flipped again. “Ok. My turn for a confession now.” He said, turning towards me. “You know the Quilieute legends?” he asked. I nodded. The legends were the ones we used to make fun of and play all the time. “They’re all true.” He said. I gaped. The spirit guardians? Wolves? Taha Akhi? “In fact, I’m a wolf.” He tacked on. Seth was a wolf…I believed him. “And, I…uh, imprinted.” He blushed. My eyes burned with tears. I thought he liked me. I thought I liked him. How could he? I ran back to my house. He was following me. “Tori! Victoria! Victoria Samantha Adams!” he cried. I paused, turning around. He remembered my full name? My full name that I had told him seven years ago.

“Tori, I imprinted on you.” He said. My heart pounded and there were butterflies in my stomach. I leaned in and kissed him softly. He walked me home and came up to my room. My parents weren’t home, only my sister, Taylor, who was in her room skyping her boyfriend. I went into the bathroom and changed into sweat pants and a t-shirt. I brushed my hair, teeth and cleaned my face; taking all of my makeup off. I walked back into my room to see Seth sitting on my bed flipping through an old scrapbook of me and my friends before I left La Push the first time. “You’ve always been so beautiful.” He said, looking at a picture from when I was nine to me now.

I skipped over to my bed and turned on the TV. We watched TV for a while and then I fell asleep on Seth’s chest.

Views: 143

Replies to This Discussion

I really like the story
:D
Thanks!

WHAT YOU WROTE ON YOUR PAGE WAS GREAT. KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL WORK TWILIGHT FRIEND .I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTER.

Thanks!! I'll try to update asap!!

A/N: THE SONG IS THIS CHAPTER I DO NOT OWN. IT IS SUNG BY TAYLOR SWIFT, SHE OWNS IT NOT ME!!!!

Tori’s Pov

I woke up freezing. Man, where was Seth when you needed him? I put on a sweatshirt and flipped onto my side to check my phone for any new messages. There was one from Seth. Don’t freak, I gave him my number before I fell asleep last night. I opened and read the text,

U? Me? Date 2day? Noon?

I smiled to myself before replying,

Sure can’t wait. Xoxo Tori

I got out of bed to get ready. I had an hour and a half before noon. I put on a black short sleeved shirt, and jean shorts. I put on make up and sunscreen. I put on my pink flip flops that showed off my newly painted pink toes. The manicurist had put a white flower with a jewel in the middle of it on my two big toes. A silver toe ring glistened in the morning sun. I straightened my hair while watching the morning news. It was supposed to be 80 degrees today, awesome!

Before I knew it, my doorbell was ringing. I jogged down the stairs yelling, “I’ll get it.” I opened my door to see Seth standing there with no shirt on, not that I was complaining. “Hey, come on in. Are we going swimming?” I asked, indicating to his bare chest. He shrugged. “Sure. I don’t see why not. I mean, if you want too.” He offered. I nodded and told him I’d be right back. “Just make yourself at home. The worst that is going to happen is you’re going to see my sister, who isn’t a morning person.” I chuckled, whispering the last part quietly. He laughed at sat down on the couch. After he sat down, I sprinted up the stairs. My parents went back to Missouri to double check that we weren’t missing anything. My horse, Cookie, was being put in a stable just out of Forks.

I reached my room and pulled out a green and white striped bikini. I put my hair up in a pony tail and ran back down the stairs with my original clothes on top. “Taylor, I’m going to the beach.” I called, dragging Seth out the door. Our house was a beach house; you could just literally step out on the sand. We walked on the beach for a couple of minutes before he picked me up bridal style and ran to the cliffs. He paused at the edge of the cliff. (The low cliff.) I climbed out of his arms and onto his back; I snuck around and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He laughed and leapt off. I squealed at the quick adrenaline rush. The warm water pierced our toes first. Then it was covering all of us, fast. I swam to the surface of the water. Seth was already there, waiting for me. He hugged me tightly, placing a kiss on my wet head. “Your hair smells good.” He randomly stated. I rolled my eyes and kissed him. I reached up and smelled his hair, “Ditto.” I suppressed a grin. “No. Seriously, what shampoo do you use?” he said, curiously. “Um… Suave Sleek.” I told him. “What shampoo do you use?” I asked in an odd tone. “Axe.” He snorted. This was a really weird conversation to have while your swimming.
I giggled as he pulled me towards shore, holding me at the waist. We got out of the water. Seth handed me the towel I had packed. I had brought an extra large (one I stole from my dad) one so that Seth would have part of a towel too. I wound the towel around him and sat in his lap. We talked and talked and talked. We talked for an hour. We talked about favorites, school, his werewolf being, and one thing we had in common: how much we had missed each other over the years. I loved how comfortable we were together. How we could rely on each other so much.

We left the beach when we were hungry. I liked to cook, so we headed back to my house. I got out all of the ingredients needed for fried eggs and bacon and got to it. We had a TV in our kitchen so I cooked while Seth watched a Washington football game. I placed the six fried eggs and five pieces of bacon on a plate in front of him and sat down to eat my plate of two eggs and three pieces of bacon. It was amazing to watch him eat. It was like a bottomless pit. I poured him a big glass of coke and watched him down it in a minute. “Jesus.” I whispered when he was done. He laughed and turned off the TV that had been on mute. At that moment my sister walked in. “Hey Tay,” I signaled, making her turn around. “You remember Seth?” I asked her. “Oh hey,” her high voice chimed. “Hi.” Seth said, giving her a hug. She pulled some pizza out of the refrigerator and placed it in the microwave. After the beeping was done, she sat across from us and ate her pizza. I grabbed Seth’s hand across from mine and squeezed it. Taylor teasingly raised her eye brows. Seth and I blushed scarlet red and I decided we should just go up to my room. We laughed all the way up to my room, leaving Taylor downstairs on the phone with her boyfriend. I turned on the radio when we got up stairs to a nice country station I liked.

I sat down on the bed and watched Seth stare at the guitar in the corner. “Do you play?” He asked me. I shrugged. “Yeah, but I’m not good.” I said. “Play something.” He told me handing the guitar to me. I shrugged and strummed a couple of cords,
I've never gone with the wind
Just let it flow
Let it take me where it wants to go
Till you open the door
There's so much more
I've never seen it before

I was trying to fly
But I couldn't find wings
Then you came along
And you changed everything

You lift my feet off the ground
Spin me around
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I
I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier,
Crazier, crazier

Watched from a distance as you
Made life your own
Every sky was your own kind of blue
And I wanted to know
How that would feel

And you made it so real

You showed me something that I couldn't see
You opened my eyes and you made me believe

You lift my feet off the ground'
Spin me around
I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier,
Crazier, crazier,
ohh......

Baby, you showed me what living is for
I don't want to hide anymore..... more....

You lift my feet off the ground,
spin me around
I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier,
Crazier, crazier
Crazier, crazier

He kissed me gently as I laid the guitar down. I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep there. That was the first night he spent the night.

Awwwww i lik this alot!!!

Awwww!! awesome Can't wait for more!!

I ♥ It!!!!!

Thanks!!

I just made a banner for my story...

Ta Da!!!!! I can make anyone banners anytime.... just give me a couple of days and I'll get on it.  Here's the link to my banner shop:http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/twilightgraphicsbannersandtutorial...

And, I am now accepting banners for my story.  Anyone who likes making banners, MAKE ME ONE!!! Haha lol....  34 views!!!

Love it post more soon keep me updated please!

If anyone wanted to know....

Taylor Anne Adams is portrayed by Lucy Hale

Seth Clearwater is portrayed by Boo Boo Stewart

Victoria Samantha Adams is portrayed by Victoria Justice

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service