The Twilight Saga

I got the Idea from Evermore Sweet and short of come up with my own ideah of i how i thought it should go I DO NOT OWN THE CARCTERS STEPHENIE MEYER DOES!!!

this a song i thought went with the story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcnd55tLCv8

Remembering My lullaby...A Bella and Edward Story
"You missed a note my love" !

Ch1. Bella's Pov

Here I am, sitting here trying to do my homework, and all I can think about is my lullaby. It’s been 7 months since Edward left me in the woods, and I have come to realize that He left to protect me, which was complete bull sh** because I am in just as much danger with him gone. He said it would be like he never excisted...He took all of the things that would remind me of him…except he for got one thing. My lullaby. He may have taken the cd he made me for my birthday, but he can never take my lullaby from me. It will always be in my head. I will always remember it, I just wish I could hear it played again. I have been trying to do my homework for like the last 4 hours, and I was doing pretty good untill I heard a song on the radio that had a similer sound as my lullaby and so now its stuck in my head.. AGAIN!!!. It took me 5 hrs. to get it out the last time, and I don’t even remember how I got it out. Now what am I supposed to do?

All I see is black . There is nothing before me, and if there is I sure can’t see it. Where am I? What is going on? Wait, what is that I hear something. It so beautiful… it sounds so firmiller, I know I have heard that from somewhere? Taking a step forward while trying to think of how I know that song, I run in to something. I place my hand out.. to try so figuer out what it is. As soon as I touch it a light flickers on. I look around so see were I am. And I have come to the conclusin I have no idea were I am.. I’m in a big room. That is mostly dark, with only a small light now, that has my hand in a spot light. Then I relize what I ran into, it’s a piano, A big beautiful grand piano. I have never see anything like it. Then I realize that this piano was used to play that most beautifu song. But who, who was the one that was playing it? And were did they go? For the looks of it there is no way out. They have to be here somewere. Maybe they are hiding in the dark, but why would they hide for me? Sitting at the piano bench, runing my fingers over the ivory keys, I was trying to remember when it hit me I knew why that song sound like something i knew. I place my hands on the keys, and press down on one note. And it was the first note from the song. Then I play the second note, and then the third. Then I relize that I’m playing this beautiful song, but how, I don’t know how to play the piano, but this song is just coming to me. Like I have been playing years, I just keep playing, I hit a note but it didn’t really sound right, but it didn’t sound wrong ethere, so I just keep playing. Then somewhere in the middle of my song I hear something.. and it wasn’t me. It was like the sound of a chair moving when you are going to get up for the table. I had stoped playing, and now I hear foot steps. The sound so far a way but they are getting louder, coming closer to me. Why? What did I do? The foot steps started so slow they had walked right up behind me. I sit as still as posabile trying to controll my breathing, and then he placed his hands on mine, above the keys. I was staring at his hands they were beautiful. He had these long fingers, and soft skin, and I know it sounds wrong because I did not know who this person was but I just wanted him to touch me and never stop. Now he his leaning over with his lips by my ears, and I can smell his breath, it is unlike anything I have ever smelled. It is so sweet, and delices. I just want to taste it. He pushs one of my fingers down to play a note, bringing me out for my fantize of tasteing him, then he wispers to me " you missed a note my love." I was so socked. How did this person know the song I was playing? Were they the one playing before me? Why did he call me  love? I turnd to see this misteryouse man, and I was beound shocked at what I found. He was…he was……so beautiful…no no that would doesn’t even to begain what he was... He was stunning, he had mess bed head hair, that I just wanted to grab. He had big, sweet, full, pouty, soft looking lips that made me want to taste him again. Then I look into his eyes. And I don’t even now what to say, they took my breath away litteraly. I stopped breathing when I looked in to them. They were unlike anything I have ever seen. They were this gold hunysucle color that just made me get lost into them. He starts to lean down to kiss me. His sweet lips touch mine and it was amazing, better than anything in the world. When his lips touched mine I felt a shock. And as soon as I felt it I jumped in my bed.

As soon as I woke up I placed my hands on my lips, I wispered "Edward" because I could still feel the shock on my lips. He is the only one that can make me feel that. It was such a real dream. I wish it was real. I wish I could hear him play. I wish I could play like that. Thats IT, I am going to learn to play, I will buy a piano and play my lullaby.

IF YOU WANT UPDATES YOU HAVE TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I HAVE POSTED MORE

Sorry if there is Spelling and Gramer Errors please forgive me!!!

Tags: Bella, Edward, Lullaby

Views: 362

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 16

Apov

Edward GET your butt down here to the cottage I have to show you something.

I was visiting Bella and Lilly when I got a vision about Edward asking Bella to marry him and something about building them a house with a nursery for Lilly and the idea Edward has is so cute it’s going to have Mint green walls with flower painted on them for a design with a saying that says

Laugh your heart out, Dance in the rain, Cherish the moment, Ignore the pain, Live, Laugh, Love, Forgive and Forget, Life’s too short to live with regrets!!

Then he put white furnishers in the room with her little round crib that has a canopy just like a princess would have and a big closet for all her clothes and a big toy box filled with all kinds of toys and dress- up things and it has a bathroom off the room for her as she grows older.

Epov

Alice what do you want your interrupting my planning for what I was going to do with my life in the next year or so now what was so important.

Alice: I had a vision about you and wanted to help so meet me down there NOW!!!!!

I walked down to the cottage and Alice had rebuilt it just as I was going to do. Sometimes her gift is so useful and it saved me a lot of work unless she did not do the inside but knowing Alice even the closet are stocked and ready to move in.

Bpov

Is been a long day I am so tired but I don’t want to go to sleep because if I do all I am going to do is dream about Edward leaving like always and then I wake up screaming but this time it would problem because it would wake up Lilly my daughter that’s weird saying out loud or even in my head. Alice was here to tell me good night and that she had a big surprise for me and that Edward would be coming to see me soon…BUT do I want to see him? Yes Yes I do and I can’t wait to tell him I sorry for not being more careful and I scared that he still won’t want me because I am a mom and he is the only Cullen that I have not talk to Rose and Esme are so excited to see Lilly and can’t wait to spoil her by being the best aunt and grandma that any kid would ever want and on the plus side she will be well protected by our family I just hope Edward will treat her as the child he wished that he could give me.

A WEEK AND HAFE LATER

Today is the day I see Edward for the first time he left me in September I am scared how he is going to take my baby girl who is 7 months old and growing fast without a daddy to love her.

I got Lilly ready the took her down to dad who was watching basketball and asked if he could watch her so I could get ready for our day with “Alice” so that my little angle could meet her daddy I hope…he still loves me just as much as I still love him all ways.

3 hours later

We were on our way to the Cullen house in my new Volvo thanks to my stepdad he said that I needed a reliable car if I was going to have a new born so. When I pulled up to the house  some family members were waiting for us on the porch so shut the care off and got out to get Lilly’s seat from the back when I was pulled in to a big bear hug by Emmett “ Emmett I can’t breathe” ohm sorry sis when he put me back on my feet so that I finished getting the bucket seat out of my car when I saw him but I ignored him I was here for my daughter to meet her family and that’s it if he want to talk then I might have to think about it because I was not the only one to think about now.

When we made it to the porch Alice whispered in my ear to be nice he wanted to talk later after the baby was put down for her nap so as we walked to the house. I got lots of hugs and I mean lots even Jasper came up and gave me a hug and the apologized for something that was not his fault.

Awesome!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service