The Twilight Saga

I got the Idea from Evermore Sweet and short of come up with my own ideah of i how i thought it should go I DO NOT OWN THE CARCTERS STEPHENIE MEYER DOES!!!

this a song i thought went with the story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcnd55tLCv8

Remembering My lullaby...A Bella and Edward Story
"You missed a note my love" !

Ch1. Bella's Pov

Here I am, sitting here trying to do my homework, and all I can think about is my lullaby. It’s been 7 months since Edward left me in the woods, and I have come to realize that He left to protect me, which was complete bull sh** because I am in just as much danger with him gone. He said it would be like he never excisted...He took all of the things that would remind me of him…except he for got one thing. My lullaby. He may have taken the cd he made me for my birthday, but he can never take my lullaby from me. It will always be in my head. I will always remember it, I just wish I could hear it played again. I have been trying to do my homework for like the last 4 hours, and I was doing pretty good untill I heard a song on the radio that had a similer sound as my lullaby and so now its stuck in my head.. AGAIN!!!. It took me 5 hrs. to get it out the last time, and I don’t even remember how I got it out. Now what am I supposed to do?

All I see is black . There is nothing before me, and if there is I sure can’t see it. Where am I? What is going on? Wait, what is that I hear something. It so beautiful… it sounds so firmiller, I know I have heard that from somewhere? Taking a step forward while trying to think of how I know that song, I run in to something. I place my hand out.. to try so figuer out what it is. As soon as I touch it a light flickers on. I look around so see were I am. And I have come to the conclusin I have no idea were I am.. I’m in a big room. That is mostly dark, with only a small light now, that has my hand in a spot light. Then I relize what I ran into, it’s a piano, A big beautiful grand piano. I have never see anything like it. Then I realize that this piano was used to play that most beautifu song. But who, who was the one that was playing it? And were did they go? For the looks of it there is no way out. They have to be here somewere. Maybe they are hiding in the dark, but why would they hide for me? Sitting at the piano bench, runing my fingers over the ivory keys, I was trying to remember when it hit me I knew why that song sound like something i knew. I place my hands on the keys, and press down on one note. And it was the first note from the song. Then I play the second note, and then the third. Then I relize that I’m playing this beautiful song, but how, I don’t know how to play the piano, but this song is just coming to me. Like I have been playing years, I just keep playing, I hit a note but it didn’t really sound right, but it didn’t sound wrong ethere, so I just keep playing. Then somewhere in the middle of my song I hear something.. and it wasn’t me. It was like the sound of a chair moving when you are going to get up for the table. I had stoped playing, and now I hear foot steps. The sound so far a way but they are getting louder, coming closer to me. Why? What did I do? The foot steps started so slow they had walked right up behind me. I sit as still as posabile trying to controll my breathing, and then he placed his hands on mine, above the keys. I was staring at his hands they were beautiful. He had these long fingers, and soft skin, and I know it sounds wrong because I did not know who this person was but I just wanted him to touch me and never stop. Now he his leaning over with his lips by my ears, and I can smell his breath, it is unlike anything I have ever smelled. It is so sweet, and delices. I just want to taste it. He pushs one of my fingers down to play a note, bringing me out for my fantize of tasteing him, then he wispers to me " you missed a note my love." I was so socked. How did this person know the song I was playing? Were they the one playing before me? Why did he call me  love? I turnd to see this misteryouse man, and I was beound shocked at what I found. He was…he was……so beautiful…no no that would doesn’t even to begain what he was... He was stunning, he had mess bed head hair, that I just wanted to grab. He had big, sweet, full, pouty, soft looking lips that made me want to taste him again. Then I look into his eyes. And I don’t even now what to say, they took my breath away litteraly. I stopped breathing when I looked in to them. They were unlike anything I have ever seen. They were this gold hunysucle color that just made me get lost into them. He starts to lean down to kiss me. His sweet lips touch mine and it was amazing, better than anything in the world. When his lips touched mine I felt a shock. And as soon as I felt it I jumped in my bed.

As soon as I woke up I placed my hands on my lips, I wispered "Edward" because I could still feel the shock on my lips. He is the only one that can make me feel that. It was such a real dream. I wish it was real. I wish I could hear him play. I wish I could play like that. Thats IT, I am going to learn to play, I will buy a piano and play my lullaby.

IF YOU WANT UPDATES YOU HAVE TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I HAVE POSTED MORE

Sorry if there is Spelling and Gramer Errors please forgive me!!!

Tags: Bella, Edward, Lullaby

Views: 379

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Oh please keep my posted on updates. This sounds like a wonderful idea.

okay i will post more later just add me as a friend if you want updates

HEY WAZ UP LOL........... PEACE

omg it is soooooooooooo grool(great and cool)

YEA UP LOL..........N PEACE.......................

hwy wats up

NTING N U LOL................

its wonderful please continue!

Ch. 2 BPOV

After making lots calls I finally bought a piano, I got a baby grand, because, well let’s face it, I can’t afford a grand, even after using all of my college fund. I’m having it sent to the Cullen’s house...I know that I’m going to have problems when I first get to the house, because I miss it there so much, but I didn’t have anywhere else to put it. I can’t have it here for one, we have no room and two, Charlie would freak. He would ask how I got the money and I haven’t exactly told him that I’m not going to go to college. And I really don’t want to bring that up quite yet. So the piano is going to be delivered around 2, and its 11am now. I got lucky because they just started doing deliveries on Saturdays; it really would have sucked if I would have had to skip school, because then Charlie would have known about this.

I need to go and get dressed and head over there because I wanted to straighten up before the delivery men get there. I headed up to the shower knowing that the hot water would relax me a bit... I don’t know why I’m so nervous, but I am. By the time I got out of the shower it was already noon. I didn’t realize that I had taken such a long shower but I did, so now I am running around my room trying to getting dressed.

These are the days where I wish Alice was here so I didn’t have to mess with my clothes; it would go so much faster. But she’s not, so I just grab some jeans and a T-Shirt and run down the stairs. Charlie is already at work so I don’t have to worry about telling him where I’m going. I snag my keys from the table and run to my truck.

On the drive to the Cullen’s the butterflies are getting more intense. To see all of the memories that had happened in that house in just the short time that I had known them. I am now in the drive way as the house comes in to view that I realize that I’m crying... not only because I miss Edward, which I do... I miss him so much. He was the stars in my sky, so now that he’s gone I walk around in the dark all the time. I also miss everybody else as well.

I miss my best friend, Alice. I miss my goofy older brother, Emmett. Esme my second mother, who took care of me and who was more of a mother, in ways, than my own mom. I miss Jasper; we were not very close but I still miss him. And I have never blamed him for what happened. It is what he did before he changed his lifestyle. I mean if you’re a coke addict and someone comes up and sticks a little by your nose, what are you going to do? It takes a long time to get over something you’re addicted to, and Jazz just had a slight fall back.

I miss Carlisle, my second father; the man I could always talk to about anything. Even Rose, I know she doesn’t like me, I never knew why, but I knew she would have had her own reasons. But I still miss her.

After I got done with the crying, I turned off my truck and started to walk to the house. I got to the front door, paused took a deep breath, and then went in. It looked exactly the same as it had before they left, all but the piano. I was expecting the broken piano to still be there, but it’s not. They must have cleaned it up before they left. Now that I don’t have to clean up the house I’m going to walk around until they get here.

After walking through the kitchen and the living room I realized that nothing was really still there. They really didn’t leave anything when they left. They left the couches and some of the bigger things, like they didn’t have time to take it all. They must have left so suddenly; maybe they didn’t want to leave. I started to walk up stairs, looking in the rooms as I went. I went into Carlisle’s office, and looked at what he had left; really only the paintings, and a few books. It made me feel like I was back here 7 months ago with Edward, when he was telling me about how he would not live without me…look how that turned out.

I started to walk to the other rooms. I opened the doors to Alice’s, Esme’s, and Rose’s bedrooms, but I would not go in because I just felt like it was disrespectful. I looked in though and they looked so empty. It made me feel sick to my stomach. It just felt so wrong.

I walked on and came across the door I was a little scared to open. But I made myself do it anyway. I opened Edwards’ door and just stood there for a moment. It felt like it was my room as well, and for some reason my feet just started to walk in. I looked around; there was nothing inside but the couch. I started walking to it, but I tripped over my own feet and landed on my hands and knees in front of the couch. "I’m going to feel that in the morning," I whispered to myself.

I was about to get up when something caught my attention from under the couch. I reached for it and pulled it out; it was a folder. I opened it and I was so shocked by what I could see. It was all the music that Edward has ever written even Clair de Lune. I started to look through it for my lullaby. Thinking about how much easier it will be to learn, play and hear it, if i have the music to look at; but my luck- it’s not there. He took that piece away.

I wonder if he was going to take his music but forgot it... but why would he not have my song in there? Was he trying to make it as I have never existed for him, like he had tried to do for me? And if so, did it work? Because I’m as sure as an elephant’s trunk is long, that it did not work for me.

I was so deep in thought that I didn’t realize that someone was pounding on the door. I looked at the time and it was 2pm already; I couldn’t believe I had spent that much time looking around. I got up and ran to get the door.

There were 3 big guys at the door.

"Hello," I said to them.

"Hi," all three of them said in unison, "where would you like the piano?" one of them asked; I didn’t see which one said it.

"Over there," I told them. Pointing to where the old one had once been.

"Ok," they said.

"I will be right back, I need to go get something from upstairs," I said and they nodded. I ran upstairs to get my purse which I had put down so I could give them a tip.

When I reached the room I grabbed my purse, and was about ready to leave when I saw the folder again. I just stare at it; not sure if I should take it or leave it where it is. I hear the guys set the piano down, so with a split second to think I grab it.

Running down the stairs I trip again, but this time I catch myself. When I look up I just stop. Everything stood still; I stopped breathing, I didn’t even hear the man talking to me. I was just looking at the piano…

It was the same one from my dream. Everything about it was the same. Well everything except the size that is. This one was just a bit smaller... but other than that I would have guessed I was back in my dream.

"Ma’am?" the man said gaining my attention. "Is there anything else we can do for you?" He said smiling at me with kind of a creepy smile, like the ‘I think you’re so hot and want to get with that’ smile. I got a bit weirded out, but I smiled politely and told him ‘no’ and gave them a tip.

They left after that, but not before Creeper handed me the receipt which also happened to have his name and number on it. His name was Jesse; that just gave me the willies.

I looked up and I was staring at the piano again. But this time I am compelled to walk over to it, to touch it, so I did. I placed my hand on the top of it. It was amazing I couldn’t believe that this was mine. I know I don’t like gifts, and I don’t like to spend money, but I couldn’t help it; this just feels like something I have to do.

I sit down at the bench, place my hands above the keys like they were in my dream, and I pushed down the same key as I did in my dream... and... it ...was...

Omg keep this up

OMG !!!!!!

*NEW READER*

this is great!!!

plz continue :)

Sneak peek at chapter 3

BPOV

Nothing…I mean, nothing like it should be. I don’t think it could be any further from the wrong note.

"Boy, this is going to be harder than I thought," I whispered to myself. Ok, well here goes nothing.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service