The Twilight Saga

The floor creaked as Renesmee shifted her weight slowly towards the door. “Drat!” Renesmee cursed as she froze in the stillness. “Renesmee?” She heard her mother call from the bedroom down the hall. She sighed and said, “Yes, Mom?” She waited for her mother’s answer. “Where are you going?” “Just going to the rest room.” She replied. “Okay honey.” Her mother called back. Renesmee crept slowly and steadily towards the back door. She made it out but did not let her guard down yet. She ran lightly till she was about 50 yards away. Then she broke into a hard run. She made it to the house in fifteen seconds flat.
She veered away from the house and ran lengthwise to the river. As she ran she could see a russet furred wolf running beside her and it set her mouth into a smile. She ran and ran until she reached a meadow set way out in the woods. It was filled with beautiful flowers. Although it was night time, she could see every little detail in beautiful color. The stars were shining overhead brightly and she waited in this gorgeous haven as Jacob phased in the bushes and put his clothes on. He came with that smile she loved and that little twinkle in his eye. He walked over and put his arm around her waist. He sat down in the grass and pulled her down into his lap. She touched his face to “show” him how beautiful this moment was to her.
“You know, I hate to have to get you to sneak out to see me in secret like this.” Jacob said. “My parents are way too over-protective,” Renesmee replied. They sat in the silence and just basked in the others presence. Hours passed and the first rays of dawn appeared. Renesmee got up and stretched nimbly. She kissed Jacob on the cheek and pulled him up. She went on ahead, letting him phase; He would have plenty of time to catch up.

Tags: bella, edward, jacob, renesmee

Views: 336

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Kayla, I'm about to make myself a co-writer if u do not post more soon. Lets say, by my birthday! You have untill then to update or I WILL make myself a co-writer! And ppl plz comment on here!!
Plz comment on here, if you do, she'll update more :)
Ok. Since my birthday is in 35 minutes, u dont have much time left. HURRY KAYLA, HURRY.
Its my birthday. Drum roll...

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service