The Twilight Saga

This is my first fan fiction so let me know if I need to change anything! Please leave comments! :-)

Thank you so much Dani:) for this banner!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks for the banner Brooke!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks Danielle for the awesome banner!!!

Renesmee’s POV

Preface
Waiting in our meadow was harder than I had expected. I had a mix of many different feelings rushing through me causing an overwhelming burst of nervousness. Jacob said to meet him in our secret meadow that we discovered at six o’clock. It was only five minutes past six but I was still impatient. Sometimes he calls and says to meet here but this time he sounded kind of weird. Just then my Jacob appeared 20 feet away from me. I jumped up from my rock I was sitting on.
“Hey Jake ” I squealed as I ran over and gave him a huge hug.
“Hi, Nessie.” What’s wrong with him? He just stood there looking at the ground.
“Ness, come sit down over here with me.” We sat down on the moist, squishy grass.
“Are you okay, Jacob? You look mad. Did I do something wrong?”
“Nessie, we need to talk. There is something I need to tell you...”

Chapter 1
I just wanted to stay asleep but obviously my family wasn’t going to have it. Aunt Alice was rummaging through my new wardrobe trying to find something “acceptable” for my first day of high school, well, my first day of school ever. My mom was trying to convince me to get out of bed. Why was Alice even at the cottage?
“Come on, honey. You know everything is going to be fine, you are going to make it ” They’re never going to give up
“Guys, I don’t want to go ” I felt like screaming. Why can’t they just let me stay home?
“Renesmee Carlie Cullen,” my mother said. She’s using her voice that she uses when I’m not going to get my way. “Why are you all of a sudden so scared? Last night you couldn’t wait to go and now look at you You are going to make plenty of friends, everyone will like you, and you will do fine ”
She just didn’t understand Nobody will like me because I’m a freak Who wants to be friends with a half vampire, half human girl? Sure, this was my first year of school, which is another reason that nobody will talk to me See, I’m not a regular girl who is having pre- high school anxieties. I’m not like everyone else. Right when I was about to start balling, my dad walked in giving me “the” look.
“Renesmee, stop being so negative of yourself ” Dang it. I forgot my dad could read minds. Wow. How many people can say that? “ Nobody will know about your real past, nobody will know about your family. Everything will be fine.”
They only see the optimistic side Technically I’m only seven years old but I look 16. It takes a lot of explaining but I’ll give it a try... My mom and dad met as Juniors in high school. My mom was human, my dad was a vampire. My dad wasn’t sure if he would be able to handle being so close to a human that smelled so good. Wow, that sounded odd. Anyway, long story short, they ended up getting married then I came along. I am half human, half vampire. And that is exactly why nobody is going to like me.
“Nessie ” Good old Auntie Alice, “Seriously, go take a shower while I pick out your outfit You need to look presentable for school ”
“Mom, please...” They can hardly resist giving me everything I want, maybe this can work.
“It’s not going to work this time Renesmee. Go get ready for school NOW.” Gotta love my father.
“Fine. Leave me alone for a few minutes to take a shower.” I said scowling at my whole family who were trying to reassure me. What the heck was everyone doing here? They have a house of there own
“You’ll be fine sweetie.” Grandpa Carlisle walked in and said, while hugging me. Oh my gosh, why were they here?
“They just wanted to be here when you woke up for school.” Dad said, obviously reading my mind.
I took a longer than necessary shower but I just wanted a few more minutes to myself before it was time to endure whatever was coming. When I stepped out of my bathroom, my outfit that Alice had picked out laying on my bed with a note on top.
You will do great Nessie, we will be there with you if you need anything at all. Love you, Aunt Rosalie.
I smiled to myself while throwing on the outfit without paying any attention to what it was. My Aunt Rosalie had always been there for me in a protective sort of way and I wasn’t really sure why. Her and my mom kind of had some kind of connection but I didn’t understand that either. Suddenly interrupting my thoughts was my phone that had started to ring.
“Hello?” I said into the receiver.
“Nessie What are you up to?” It was my Jacob. My Jake.
“I’m getting ready for school. We haven’t talked in forever What’s new?”
“It has only been three days I know, it seems like forever though. We should hang out this weekend.”
“But, Jake, its only Monday ” I complained.
“Sure, sure. How about tomorrow night? We can go down to First Beach.”
“Okay I’ll call you after school. Bye Jake.”
“Bye, Nessie.” Yay I’m surprised that its been so long since we’ve seen each other, and yes, three days is a lot for us.
Jacob has been my best friend ever since the day I was born. We usually see each other every day but Billy has been sick for the last few days and Jake wanted to keep an eye on him. I can’t wait to see him.
I walked back into my bathroom to brush my hair. As I ran the brush through my golden curls I heard my dad enter my room.
“Hey Nessie You look beautiful. Are you ready for breakfast? Your mom made you some eggs over at the house.” Yum, my favorite.
“Sure, lets go.” I said smiling at my dad.
Human speed just wasn’t fast enough for him as we ran as fast as we could. It only took about 7 seconds to get there.
“MORNING NESSIE ” Everyone screamed. I rolled my eyes but couldn’t help but to smile.
“Come on, eat so we can go, human.” Lovely Uncle Emmett.
I ate quick just so they would shut up.
“Everyone load up ” Auntie Alice called as she skipped off to her yellow Porsche. I climbed in the back seat with mom and dad with Alice and Jasper were in the front.
I’m off to my first day of school at Forks High School. Yipee.

Views: 2506

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

awesome!!! i really like it annd like everyone says...WRITE MORE!!!!!!
Thanks everyone! I'm working on it! It's going to be a pretty long chapter! =]=]=]
this is good
i like it so far
keep writing
Thanks! Good news... chapter 8 is almost done!!! :)
Okay guys here it is! I'm sooo sorry this took so long, life has been busy. Please comment! You guys are going to hate me at the end- major cliffhanger! =]

Chapter 8
Renesmee’s POV

I ran at full vampire speed through the forest and over the border that separates Forks from La Push. I’ve never ran so fast in my life, I always go faster if it means that when I reach my destination, my Jacob would be there. Finally I could see the break in the trees where the light over flowed through. I stood on the border of trees and beach, searching for Jake.
There he sat on the sand, staring out into the ocean. I smiled and ran over there with all of my energy. He must have heard me because on my way over he stood up and smiled, with his arms out waiting for me. When I reached him, he pulled me into a huge bear hug. “Jake. I’ve missed you so much ”
“Nessie, I’ve missed you too ” I leaned back to look in his eyes, they were glowing.
“So what have you been up to lately?” He asked me, still smiling.
“Just school- that’s about it. You?”
“Just taking care of my dad. He was pretty sick.” Poor Billy.
“How’s he doing?”
“He’s all better now. He had a pretty bad case of the flu, but everything is fine.” Billy was in a wheelchair, so whenever he’s sick Jake has to stay with him 24/7, just in case he needs something.
“Good. Oh Jake, I’ve missed you so much ” I hugged him again, smiling, happy to be held in his warm embrace again. I felt like years since the last time I’d seen him, when it really only had been about four days, when he came over for dinner when mom and Esme made us dinner.
“I’ve missed you so much Nessie, you have no idea You want to go for a swim?”
“I don’t have a swim suit. Let’s just go for a walk.” He nodded and smiled. We turned and started walking next to each other, I wanted to reach out and hold his hand but I didn’t think that would be such a great idea.
“Lets go walk in the forest.” He said. I didn’t want to leave the beautiful beach but I was just happy to be with my Jacob. I smiled in agreement. We turned around the other way and started towards the trees that I had just come through.
“So, how is everyone at your house?” He asked.
“Good, you should come over some time after school, have dinner or something.” I hoped he would say yes, I wasn’t sure how much longer I could go without seeing him again.
“Okay, I can’t wait ”
I could see a little meadow coming up ahead of us, there was also the sound of a water fountain coming from the same area as the meadow. I looked at Jacob and saw that he was looking at it too. We walked towards it, I was anxious to see what it was.
As we got closer, I could see the flowers more clearly; all kinds of beautiful flowers scattered around. Off to the side was the water fall I heard, the sound was so calming.
Once again I looked at Jacob and he was smiling. He pulled me towards the meadow and we sat down on the damp grass. “I come here sometimes when I want to get away from everything.” He said, looking at me. I couldn’t read his face. Happy? Sad?
I didn’t know what to say. I sat there, staring into his eyes; transfixed. It was like someone put a spell on me. I couldn’t look away. It was impossible. He stared into my eyes the same way. We were stuck, sitting there, staring into each others eyes. And I was okay with that. He seemed to be too.
This was all so weird; I’ve never had feelings like this before. I’ve never loved anyone the way I love Jacob. I love my family but this is the other kind of love. I was in love with him.
We just sat there, staring. It felt like there wasn’t anything else to do but this. I’m not even sure how long it was until I looked away awkwardly. After that I was almost positive that he felt the same way about me.
Then there was a slight breeze that caught a strand of my hair and blew it into my face. Jake reached out and tucked it back behind my ear. He kept his hand up by my cheek, softly touching the blush that was starting to appear.
What am I supposed to do now? Tell him I like him?
“Nessie...” He finally whispered after what seemed like an eternity. He pulled me into a hug. I love his warm arms wrapped around me, it was so comforting to be with him.
I wanted to look into his eyes again, so I leaned back. His eyes were on mine. Then suddenly his starting leaning closer to me. His lips just inches from mine.
OMG that was awesome. ok how long till you write another one????
omg...can u tell me when u post more..iam in love with ur story ......wow
OMG LOVE IT SO MUCH MORE MORE MORE SOON PLZ.
it was great! i was waiting for this chapter a long time .

awsome.....
that was so so great...
and..
plz....
keep me updated....
ok?..
thanks.... =)
come on write more !!! I have been waiting forever. your story is the best!!!!!
I'll be working on it here pretty quick guys! Haha, I knew you would be mad at me for stopping there! I'll let you guys know when I post more. And sorry that one took so long, I've had a lot going on. Hopefully I'll get more consistent with posting. Thanks everyone! =]
Sammi =]

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service