The Twilight Saga

Some of you know about my Robert Pattinson Dailies on my Fan Fiction Born To Be Wild. Since it's getting cluttered I've decided to move everything over to this thread! This thread will contain lots and lots of goodies for you- and I hope you enjoy the idea. Feel free to leave comments!

This thread will contain:

- Robert Pattinson Daily [RPD]
- Save Me Updates
- The Rumor Patrol [TRP]
- The News Room [TNR]
- And More!

----------------------------------------------------------

RPD- A daily picture of RPattz- and a little bit of my hilarious rambling. I then leave the floor open to you for discussion.

TRP- When a rumor arises, look to me for it to be debunked. I'll be blunt, I'll be funny - but more importantly I'll be truthful.

TNR- Want Twi-news? Well you got it! When important news hits, you'll hear it first, or maybe second :)

Movie stills, graphics, offical photos- you name it! Whatever I find, I'll share. You know I will :)

---------------------------------------------------------

THE FIRST EVER ROBERT PATTINSON DAILY!

Freaking gorgeous, even smoking a butt. This was from his spread in GQ magazine- one of my favorites. GOD, I wanna' keep him. Hopefully he'll pop up in my dream tonight. Who knows, maybe we will get baked- like I did with Kellan! Haha, or he could just serenade me with his music, I'm down for anything :)

----------------------

Ok, so that was the very first RPD. I'll be posting all the previous ones, plus new ones!

Views: 1185

Replies to This Discussion

i have nothing against her smoking and i really agree with her comparing it to sexual abuse. i just think she should have handled the situation a little differently. and obsessedfanpire yeah there was already a huge fan base when the movie started being filmed and yeah there are going to be fans everywhere but that doesn't mean they can mob her wherever she goes. today's society really needs to remember common courtesy when it comes to stars.
on the contrary, that is exactly what it means, people can mob the stars all they want and whenever they want because that is just how the world is and it isn't going to change. we are taking about human beings. we have no common courtesy, well i'm sure a few people do, but as a whole, we don't. she has seen what other celebs go through, take brittany spears for example, her whole life was on display, and so were he childrens'. if we don't care about the poor little kids' privacy, what makes her think we are going to care about hers?? She knew what she signed up for so kstew just needs to put on her big girl pants and deal with it. She is a public figure, which by law, doesn't prohibit us from slandering her. if she didn't want the attention, she should have never gotten herself into it. i'm not saying that it isn't wrong for us to do that, but that is just how the world is, so the only thing left for her to do is she's either gotta handle all the publicity like a mature adult, or she can keep doing what she is doing, and the world is going to keep talking and things are going to be said about her that probably won't be so nice.
Hey! Sorry, sorry. My phone has been on epic fail status with TTS as of late and it's extremely annoying. Every other site BUT this one has been working. Stupid.

I'm hoping to catch up this weekend.

Happy June!
Definitely agree with Jamie and Mo on the whole KStew fiasco. I would have done the exact same thing, including dodging the fans.

Kristen has expressed more than once she would love to see Sydney- her Mom is from Down Under. She only had an alotted amount of time to see the city before she was off to Korea with Tay.

I feel bad for her. She is always getting blasted for her attitude, but there comes a point when the fans become to much. Twilight fans ARE aggressive. I would run too.
Check out the MTV Movie Awards this Sunday to see a new Eclipse clip. Rob, Kristen and Taylor are also presenting.

The awards air on MTV at 9pm eastern. Voting is open until Sat June 5th.

Rob on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno June 15th. Check your local listings!
Who has seen the Water for Elephants set photos?

Gah. Seriously? I'm stoked for this movie- old time circus and freak shows are so fascinating to me. Plus Rob does to. LOL!

And I find it a little funny he plays JACOB a veternarian.

*snickers*
FIC REC FRIDAY!

Ha! I'm early for a change :)

The Ties that Bind by yesyov. Older B and E, but they aren't the only ones tugging on the ole heart strings- Dan and Cassie. Sigh.

Just Wait by InstantKarmaGirl. Love this story. It's very angsty though. Stutterward pwns me.

Learning to Say No by ShilohPR. Complete. Lauren Mallory is good for something! Hah! Great fic.

Usual disclaimer applies. Rated M and www.fanfiction.net

Have Fun!
i love just wait. i have the same name in my head for my therapist, and i can definitely relate with edwards issues.
Major Misconduct by m7707. Hockeywarddddd! Lovely little ditty. Bella cracks me up.
u r right Kris

Bella is HILLARIOUS
I read this yesterday. For someone as shy as Bella, she is so horny. LMAO! Edward is such a sweetie <3
Oh and as for the whole smoking thing... THE WHOLE CAST SMOKES! Except for Tay.

As a smoker I know how hard it is to quit. I grew up with two smoking parents and I started at 12. I've been saying I'm going to quit for YEARS. It's not easy, it's extremely hard. Kristen is 20 years old, she can legally do it- and it's her body. Let her do as she pleases.

If your judging her, your judging half the population- even me. Please don't defend something you don't have a clue about. Smoking IS an addiction, remember that.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service