The Twilight Saga

Some of you know about my Robert Pattinson Dailies on my Fan Fiction Born To Be Wild. Since it's getting cluttered I've decided to move everything over to this thread! This thread will contain lots and lots of goodies for you- and I hope you enjoy the idea. Feel free to leave comments!

This thread will contain:

- Robert Pattinson Daily [RPD]
- Save Me Updates
- The Rumor Patrol [TRP]
- The News Room [TNR]
- And More!

----------------------------------------------------------

RPD- A daily picture of RPattz- and a little bit of my hilarious rambling. I then leave the floor open to you for discussion.

TRP- When a rumor arises, look to me for it to be debunked. I'll be blunt, I'll be funny - but more importantly I'll be truthful.

TNR- Want Twi-news? Well you got it! When important news hits, you'll hear it first, or maybe second :)

Movie stills, graphics, offical photos- you name it! Whatever I find, I'll share. You know I will :)

---------------------------------------------------------

THE FIRST EVER ROBERT PATTINSON DAILY!

Freaking gorgeous, even smoking a butt. This was from his spread in GQ magazine- one of my favorites. GOD, I wanna' keep him. Hopefully he'll pop up in my dream tonight. Who knows, maybe we will get baked- like I did with Kellan! Haha, or he could just serenade me with his music, I'm down for anything :)

----------------------

Ok, so that was the very first RPD. I'll be posting all the previous ones, plus new ones!

Views: 1298

Replies to This Discussion

moving on to lighter topics....thought you guys might like this http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2010/06/06/eclipse-mtv-movie-awards-2...
Rob and Kristen kissed on stage! It looked to be a peck but who cares, they still did it! :)
Eeep!

*does a little happy dance*

I heard about that! I want to punch Comcast, any person who works there will do, in the throat for messing with my cable! I'm so mad I missed the awards show. Good news, New Moon dominated and The Hangover took two awards home. I'm a happy girl.
It was a squee moment.
Some quick news:

KStew to appear on Live! With Regis and Kelly June 29th, and The Late Show with David Letterman June 28th.

Taylor Lautner to appear on Live! With Regis and Kelly July 1st, and The Late Show with David Letterman June 28th.

RPattz to appear on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno June 15th.

The trio and other cast to appear on Jimmy Kimmel June 23rd.

Remember Me on DVD June 15th! The Runaways on DVD July 22nd!

You can read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner for FREE until July 5th at www.breetanner.com
Access Hollywood, The Insider, Extra TV and MTV all premiered new clips that ARE different, from Eclipse this week. You can watch them all at your one stop shop for all Eclipse News: www.eclipsemovie.org!
BTW, watched the MTV Movie Awards today - thank you Comcast OnDemand - the Best Kiss was a 'squee ohmigahdidyoujusseethat!' moment. Although I'm kind of partial to last years.

KStew didn't drop her award, but she DID trip and was akward a la Bella. She's still gorgeous.

RPattz finally got the memo and thanked his parents for his conception. Dude we've been thanking them at the RPD since it began. Totally lurved how he thanked Kristen. Let's give a collective 'aw'.

BEST BEST MOVIE AWARD SPEECH EVERRRRR! I srsly love me some PFach.

'I won't say that for Stephenie, because she's Morman.'

Aw hell, I peed a little with that.

Russell Brand and Jonah Hill. Hilarious. Always.
hey guys
today is friday
i need fics
i was thinking that all of us, if it is ok with u Kris ,could share fics on Friday
LET ME KNOW WHAT DO U THINK
'S a good idea Alias. Speaking of FRF my recs will be postponed until Saturday or Sunday. Today I have a welcome home party to go to for a soilder.

Abbey's brother is home on leave for two weeks. So you'll get my recs when I come home. I gotta read 'em to rec 'em!

WELCOME HOME TIMMY!
Kristen Stewart and Julia Jones (Leah) will appear on Lopez Tonight June 30th! Lopez Tonight airs on TBS in the states, check your local listings for air times :)
Hey all! Just got home, but certainly not feeling to hot. *coughs and looks around sheepishly* Sooooo, FRF's will be up later today/tonight. Happy Saturday!
Ladies! So this weekend was the press junket for Eclipse and the Twilight Convention.

Stewy dished some dirt on Breaking Dawn. Filming begins in October for 6 months. BD WILL be two movies. She says she has known for awhile, and it was hard to keep a secret.

Filming locations are still up in the air. Rumors have been circulating that BD will be filmed in Orgeon- where Twilight was filmed. I think that's a great idea, ending it where it all began. Although I'm partial to the meadow in Vancouver, but the baseball clearing in OR. Decisions.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service