The Twilight Saga

Some of you know about my Robert Pattinson Dailies on my Fan Fiction Born To Be Wild. Since it's getting cluttered I've decided to move everything over to this thread! This thread will contain lots and lots of goodies for you- and I hope you enjoy the idea. Feel free to leave comments!

This thread will contain:

- Robert Pattinson Daily [RPD]
- Save Me Updates
- The Rumor Patrol [TRP]
- The News Room [TNR]
- And More!

----------------------------------------------------------

RPD- A daily picture of RPattz- and a little bit of my hilarious rambling. I then leave the floor open to you for discussion.

TRP- When a rumor arises, look to me for it to be debunked. I'll be blunt, I'll be funny - but more importantly I'll be truthful.

TNR- Want Twi-news? Well you got it! When important news hits, you'll hear it first, or maybe second :)

Movie stills, graphics, offical photos- you name it! Whatever I find, I'll share. You know I will :)

---------------------------------------------------------

THE FIRST EVER ROBERT PATTINSON DAILY!

Freaking gorgeous, even smoking a butt. This was from his spread in GQ magazine- one of my favorites. GOD, I wanna' keep him. Hopefully he'll pop up in my dream tonight. Who knows, maybe we will get baked- like I did with Kellan! Haha, or he could just serenade me with his music, I'm down for anything :)

----------------------

Ok, so that was the very first RPD. I'll be posting all the previous ones, plus new ones!

Views: 1310

Replies to This Discussion

u have a fic on FF.Net??
OMG U have2tell which is ur pen name!!
:D
&Such Great Height its Oh SO great
:) I ADORE it
Rob looks amazing in the set of WFE

Yesss. The Jake/Bella scene was pretty hot. I was like, well, hot damn! Although I will admit it was a tad strained. Now the E/B kisses? *snickers* Well they just got steamier.

*fans face*

I think it's safe to say, Jamie, that we can talk about Eclipse. Finally.

So, that said, favorite parts, lines? Things you missed from the book?
hmm finally

I loved the beginning with Bella and Edward on the meadow, but I did not think that Riley’s change should be that way. I mean we all know from twilight that Bella was supposed to get an extra dose of venom to help complete the transformation. So I think maybe they should have done that part a little bit different.

I will begin with what I liked, I believe that they nailed the scenes as Charlie talking to Bella about contacting Jacob, and Jacob’s note in Bella’s room. I liked c the scene where Edward pushes Bella to visit her mom in Florida rather funny than the tense one in the book with rebel Bella, but I must say I wished they kept it .And of course one of my favorite scenes in the movie where the Culluns chase Victoria , the Edward /Jacob standoff at the school grounds . The wolf pack was really funny, I loved their fast chat and Leah looked as angry as she should be, Seth was really cool and of course Billy ROCKS.

I believe they did an enormous mistake when they made Bella challenge Edward by riding in the back of Jacob’s bike in front of him. I mean this just came out wrong and it took from the rebel
Bella . The whole point of riding in the bike was lost .

WHO AGREES WITH ME THAT MOST OF BELLA’S REBELED BEHAVIOUR WAS TAKEN AWAY???????????

The part that I am disappointed that it did not make it to the movie was when Bella threaten Edward , I mean I loved her angry message that she left Edward , and of course the Porsche bribe .This also brings us to the confrontation between Edward and Jacob because he KISSED Bella the 1st time, I know some will say that it was a well played scene and I agree as well it was good and when Charlie got involved it was funny, but I loved the calm menacing Edward from the book more. I always pictured Robward using the same look from twilight , the one that he have used to scare away the guys at Port Angleous .His calmness was for Bella’s sake

Ohhhhhhhhh I have to go but I will finish the rest latter

P.S Rosalie looks was the best in this movie and I loved that wedding dress
I loved the Daddy Daughter talk about "being responsible". Total LOL. The whole theatre was snickering! Also the music for Jake when he faces off with Edward at school, it was bad ass!

Loved Jasper and Rosalie's back stories. Also Dominant Jazz at the clearing when they practice for the newborns! Damn, that was hot. And his mock fight with Alice finally giving attention to Jalice!
His accent! God, yes his accent!! That southern drawl... Aww, Jalice! I'm so glad they included the "No, Emmett, I punched a were wolf in the face." Lol.

You know in NM, I never thought Bella jumping off a cliff put her in as much danger in the book as I saw in the movie. So, re-setting Jacob's bones and his yells and screams, God, I winced and shivered. Never thought it would be as bad, ya know?

Bella saying yes, and Robward's face, definitely a fave, fave scene!
I actually loved the motorcycle scene. I think KStew portrays a stronger Bella, then Book Bella. She was a push over- if Edward asked her to jump, she'd ask how high.

KStew's Bella has balls. She's still a little naive, but doesn't let Robward walk all over her.

She was right, Edward has to trust her. And she totally yelled at Jake for that little smirk. So, go girl!
Oh Hale! I forgot about the Jalice smooch! I 'awwed' at that.

Abbey and I kind of sighed at Major Whitlock in his uniform. And I think Nikki Reed did a fabo Rosalie. That smile in her flashback was ferosh.

Was that Victoria in Bella's nightmare talking to Jasper? I couldn't tell. It sounded like it.

Totally loved how Jessica was valedictorian. I thought it would be Eric, or Mike. Loved her speech. I hate to say it, but Rob in a cap and gown looked downright strange. But maybe that was the point. And Charlie, such a proud Papa!
There were so many things I loved, the acting was BY FAR the best yet of all 3 movies. The actors really found the characters and knocked it out of the park. Kristen and Rob especially.
This was the first time I really felt how much they loved one another (in regards to the movie/acting). The proposal was beautiful! And Robwards expression was priceless-made me a giddy little school girl. Some of the little things I loved was the humor in it. I was surprised at how often I laughed. Most of the comedic performance coming from Jacob, and Charlie of course. I'm so glad they included "The Talk" scene w/ Charlie and Bella. Too funny!
***KRISTEN-the leg hitch...hotter than I thought it would be.
There were some things I didn't like. Some of the special effects, it borderlined corny. Like when the newborns were killed-the whole "shattering stone thing" and when E ripped off Victoria's head and it was lying next to her body-really bad I thought. I am glad they left out Riley's hand walking freely, I hated that in the book. The three things I cannot get past is Carlise's new found accent! Where the F did that come from...horrible. Jasper's hair (albeit better than NM-still just not right) and the third...I felt some things were "choppy", misleading, out of sequence or too rushed. I need to write a letter to Summit. By now you'd think that they would expand the length of the movies for the sake of adding details. For someone who hadn't read the books, they wouldn't have had any idea that Alice couldn't see Bella's future, decisions-whatever when she was with the wolves. THat was just one to name a few. But really, does Summit really think fans would be bothered by sitting there for 2 1/2-3 hours...I don't think so.
I loved Rosalie's part. Scorned Vampire bride=epic. Loved the Alice/Jaz kiss.
I didn't like how Bella left on Jakes bike, just leaving Edward. They made it seem like she was more angry at him, same thing when Edward called her Mrs. Cullen knowing Jake could hear it. But yet, she kissed Jake and Edward was just like, "no biggie." They didn't show her begging.
I loved the end scene and Bella's speech that it was never a choice between Jake and Edward. It was a choice between who she SHOULD be with and who she WANTED to be with, and that she never felt like she belonged until she fell into place in Edward's world, because it was her world too.
well i think you're right when you say, "but Rob in a cap and gown looked downright strange. But maybe that was the point." it definitely was the point. remember in the book bella was even thinking how could she have not noticed they weren't human when she first came to forks.
Yeah, I totally agree on how some things were rushed. I've read Eclipse a lot, and had a hard time following.

If heads can roll, literally in Eclipse, then why can't there be a PG-13 sex scene in BD?

I loved the end. Bella's soapbox moment was perfect, and in my opinion better than the book. It was like, everything the fans were trying to say- when we plead her case.

One thing I hated was the ring. It was just, so big. I don't really think it was turn of the century style. At all.
Did you know SM designed the ring? When I saw it, I was like thats not how it should look like!

Oh, Jamie, Jasper and his accent are hot, literally I have major crush on Jackson Rathbone. But his hair!! Ew.

Kristen, have you seen Remember Me, yet? The sex scene in that was amazing, and Rob was able to pull that off perfectly. I hope SM's influence doesn't scupper BD's honeymoon/cottage/general sex, because frankly, Robward having sex is drool-worthy. And I don't want a freaking fade-to-black! It would be an epic disappointment.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service