The Twilight Saga

Some of you know about my Robert Pattinson Dailies on my Fan Fiction Born To Be Wild. Since it's getting cluttered I've decided to move everything over to this thread! This thread will contain lots and lots of goodies for you- and I hope you enjoy the idea. Feel free to leave comments!

This thread will contain:

- Robert Pattinson Daily [RPD]
- Save Me Updates
- The Rumor Patrol [TRP]
- The News Room [TNR]
- And More!

----------------------------------------------------------

RPD- A daily picture of RPattz- and a little bit of my hilarious rambling. I then leave the floor open to you for discussion.

TRP- When a rumor arises, look to me for it to be debunked. I'll be blunt, I'll be funny - but more importantly I'll be truthful.

TNR- Want Twi-news? Well you got it! When important news hits, you'll hear it first, or maybe second :)

Movie stills, graphics, offical photos- you name it! Whatever I find, I'll share. You know I will :)

---------------------------------------------------------

THE FIRST EVER ROBERT PATTINSON DAILY!

Freaking gorgeous, even smoking a butt. This was from his spread in GQ magazine- one of my favorites. GOD, I wanna' keep him. Hopefully he'll pop up in my dream tonight. Who knows, maybe we will get baked- like I did with Kellan! Haha, or he could just serenade me with his music, I'm down for anything :)

----------------------

Ok, so that was the very first RPD. I'll be posting all the previous ones, plus new ones!

Views: 1311

Replies to This Discussion

Sigh. I'm a Jackson fan, he's such a cutie. And that smile? Gets me. Every. Time.

I recently read an interview where the journalist asked about Ashley Greene. They were together briefly, and the reporter asked if things would heat up again. He said don't make him blush, but apparently his smile said something otherwise.

Love Jackley. Maybe there is a little summin' summin'. ;)
I love Jackson, and I have a major thing for Jasper.
Yap, he looks quite different from when he was doing Beautiful people (TV series). I actually did not recognize him in twilight until my younger sister pointed it out to me
idk...i think kellan lutz and ashley green would be better together. have you seen pictures of them together? there's obviously chemistry between them.
Filming schedule for Breaking Dawn, has been confirmed!

The shoot is scheduled to last 4 months, beginning in November. Hair/make-up, rehersals, and test shoots are to begin in October.

*claps hands together*

Who's excited?
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I ......STILL ......CANT.............. BELIEVE................... IT

DID U GUYS SAW THE PICS WHERE ROB AND KRISTIN ARE KISSING

SEE FOR YOUR SELVES

http://www.eclipsemovie.org/new-pictures-of-robert-pattinson-kriste...
THE PICS LOOKS A LITTLE BIT HAZY, BUT YUPPIE WE HAVE A CLOSE ENOUGH LOOK

P.S I AM SO EXCITED THAT I COULDN'T CALM A SEC AND SHUT DOWN THE CAPS LOCK
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

they took them away . but here is another link

http://www.celebuzz.com/robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-kissing-s2...
Hey Rhia
i noticed that you wanted to read a fic , this one might not be your usual taste but i cried and laughed at some parts of it..........so i hope that you will give it a chance

The Best man by Bratty-Vamp(it have a great deal of Jasper since u have thing for him)
and of course Kris , i hope u like it too
Well, hot damn! That is definitely a kiss, if I do say so myself. I mean the head tiltage is epic.

Can I just say to the Robsten naysayers right now, Nanna nanna boo boo, you smell like doo doo! THERE is your proof ladies and gents.

*grins and waits for the confetti and Robsten banners to come out of hiding*

Oh, and even though I really want to be jealous of my girl Stewy right now, I just want to say: GET. IT. GIRL!

*wolf whistle*

Think they will confirm it now? Not a chance. Think it will be on E! News tonight, you're damn skippy!

*snickers*
It is, right?!

Do you see the way she has him almost pinned back, and she's the one thats kissing Rob? Kissing him... ungh... God, God, it gave me tingles.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service