The Twilight Saga

Some of you know about my Robert Pattinson Dailies on my Fan Fiction Born To Be Wild. Since it's getting cluttered I've decided to move everything over to this thread! This thread will contain lots and lots of goodies for you- and I hope you enjoy the idea. Feel free to leave comments!

This thread will contain:

- Robert Pattinson Daily [RPD]
- Save Me Updates
- The Rumor Patrol [TRP]
- The News Room [TNR]
- And More!

----------------------------------------------------------

RPD- A daily picture of RPattz- and a little bit of my hilarious rambling. I then leave the floor open to you for discussion.

TRP- When a rumor arises, look to me for it to be debunked. I'll be blunt, I'll be funny - but more importantly I'll be truthful.

TNR- Want Twi-news? Well you got it! When important news hits, you'll hear it first, or maybe second :)

Movie stills, graphics, offical photos- you name it! Whatever I find, I'll share. You know I will :)

---------------------------------------------------------

THE FIRST EVER ROBERT PATTINSON DAILY!

Freaking gorgeous, even smoking a butt. This was from his spread in GQ magazine- one of my favorites. GOD, I wanna' keep him. Hopefully he'll pop up in my dream tonight. Who knows, maybe we will get baked- like I did with Kellan! Haha, or he could just serenade me with his music, I'm down for anything :)

----------------------

Ok, so that was the very first RPD. I'll be posting all the previous ones, plus new ones!

Views: 1325

Replies to This Discussion

i wouldn't describe Robert as pretty..

he's rugged, manly handsome.

This reminds me of the LA pemiere of Twilight way back in 2008. He was wearing all black then, too. Wow, has it really been three years?

KStew dog walking in NYC. Where she attended the Met Gala last Monday.

Any idea who that gorgeous four legged creature is?

It's Bear, Rob's infamous dog. How adorable

is he? C'mon, let's give a collective 'aww'.

I also think it's adorable that Kristen is doggy sitting

while Rob was in Europe doing WFE press tour.

i love her style.

Did you vote? The Twilight Saga: Eclipse is nominated for 8 Golden Popcorns and the MTV Movie Awards! Voting is open until June 4th. Go vote, I say! http://www.mtv.com/ontv/movieawards/2011/categories.jhtml

The awards air on MTV, June 5th. Here's to hoping there is a first look at Breaking Dawn and Rob finally lays one on Kristen - when they accept the Best Kiss award. Notice I said when not if. They are a shoe-in to win.

GO VOTE! I won't tell you again. Okay, that's a lie - I probably will tell you again between now and June 4th. But for my sake, I'll say what we all were thinking during the leg hitch scene in Eclipse. Just do it already!

Hey Kris

I really miss your friday fic recommendations

i do not know why you have stopped ?????????????????????

I could give you a long winded explanation - or I could just say I suck at life. Lol. The real reason is that I don't currently have a cell phone. I know, crazy. But that's where I did all my reading, and quick updates. Yada yada yada. I don't get to a computer that often, and when I do, it's never long enough to read fic. Hopefully in the coming weeks, I was rectify my situation, and get back on the fic train.

Honestly, I think I was addicted. I seriously went through withdrawls. I'm not kidding. Insomnia, anxiety, sweating. Yep - I had the DT's from not reading fanfiction. Sad. So, sad.

Happy Belated Birthday to you, Rob, from all of us here

at the RPD. Rob turned twenty-five on Friday.

How's it feel to be a quarter of a century?

The President of Film in Rio, tweeted that the first Breaking Dawn Part 1 trailer will be show at the MTV Movie Awards on June 5th at 9pm Eastern. There are apparently four takes from the Honeymoon in said trailer. The Honeymoon was filmed in Partay, Brazil back in November(?).

We all knew this is where we'd see the first trailer, but it's nice to have a confirmation. Make sure you tune in on June 5th! And, don't forget to vote - Eclipse is up for 6 awards. Voting ends June 4th.

Just cried my eyes out over this. I swear there's a wet spot on my T-shirt.

Little Plastic Castle by Lawn Girl.

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/6484653/1/

Its short, 14 small chapters. Its heartbreaking and lovely.
HOLY crow ladies. What's better than hearing rob sing and strum the guitar? How bout seeing it. Now this may be old but im now just stumbling upon it. Head to youtube and search under Songs from a room, rob pattinson.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service