The Twilight Saga

Some of you know about my Robert Pattinson Dailies on my Fan Fiction Born To Be Wild. Since it's getting cluttered I've decided to move everything over to this thread! This thread will contain lots and lots of goodies for you- and I hope you enjoy the idea. Feel free to leave comments!

This thread will contain:

- Robert Pattinson Daily [RPD]
- Save Me Updates
- The Rumor Patrol [TRP]
- The News Room [TNR]
- And More!

----------------------------------------------------------

RPD- A daily picture of RPattz- and a little bit of my hilarious rambling. I then leave the floor open to you for discussion.

TRP- When a rumor arises, look to me for it to be debunked. I'll be blunt, I'll be funny - but more importantly I'll be truthful.

TNR- Want Twi-news? Well you got it! When important news hits, you'll hear it first, or maybe second :)

Movie stills, graphics, offical photos- you name it! Whatever I find, I'll share. You know I will :)

---------------------------------------------------------

THE FIRST EVER ROBERT PATTINSON DAILY!

Freaking gorgeous, even smoking a butt. This was from his spread in GQ magazine- one of my favorites. GOD, I wanna' keep him. Hopefully he'll pop up in my dream tonight. Who knows, maybe we will get baked- like I did with Kellan! Haha, or he could just serenade me with his music, I'm down for anything :)

----------------------

Ok, so that was the very first RPD. I'll be posting all the previous ones, plus new ones!

Views: 1281

Replies to This Discussion

Guh. I died when I saw that. My Dad laughed at me hardcore, and I had to give him the hand and shush him because he kept trying to TALK during the trailer. Hello, I need silence. Lol. It was amazeballs - I can't even express the awesomeness that was the BD trailer. And just think, it's only a teaser. Whooooop.

I watched the trailer again today - during a repeat of the Movie awards. I don't know if it's the lighting - or what, but did his back have a little sheen to it? Like sweat? 'Cause *whispers to Bill Condon* vampires don't sweat, they sparkle.

Don't know, it could've just been my eyes crossing at the sight of Rob's rippling back muscles. *shakes head* Just sayin'. By the way, the trailer is up on iMDB. If you want to watch it, again. And again. And...again.

http://www.imdb.com/features/movies/breakingdawn/

lol kinky xD

Ok, so I'm just messing around on YouTube - listening to music.

And then I remembered about Sam Bradley. Yeah, late on the jump.

Anyway - I found the original version of Never Think before Rob and Sam

re-wrote it for the Twilight soundtrack. Oh. My. God. It's amazing! Both versions

are amazing, but this - may be my favorite.

*winces and looks around skeptically*

This is the first time I've taken the time to listen to Sam, and he's brilliant.

I'm sitting here tears just pouring down my face. He's so amazing, and I would

kill to see him live. Really, I'd kill you. And you. *points to the far back* Yep, you too.

Lol. Just... here, listen. It's called Too Far Gone. It's a bit different from Never Think, but

you'll hear the similarities.

Amazing, right?

Two Fic Recs for you :)

Don't You Forget About Me by 107yearoldvirgin. In-Progress

The Art Teacher by spanglemaker9. Complete.

Virgy is back, and I'm happy I can give you a little something.

What a good day.

ya i have read the art teacher which was cool

and Viggie new story is perfect

Did you got a chance toread the story i have told you about earlier

The Selkie Man by DarkBlueBella

if you did not , check it out

How funny was Rob's speech to Reese when he talked about her being the reason he was cut from Vanity Fair and then they did WFE and he didn't cut her but he F'd her!  I thought the trailor was awesome!  Bella looked beautiful and I loved the flowers hanging for the trees!  Breathtaking!  Someone was REALLY mad at Jake!!!  I know more trailers will be coming, they always do, I just hope they keep them simple.  I just need enough to get me through till Nov.

I LOL'd the whole time Rob was giving his speech. "Southern Girls can wear girtles, but can't talk about them. Oh! No one got that one." I loved how the MTV executives totally missed censoring his F bomb. Well, we can always expect at least one thing when Rob speaks publically: He will be awkwardly endearing. Always. He just quote bombed himself. Like, I thought the whole "Where's your girlfriend? - - She's back in LA" thing was crazy. No, the "I didn't cut you out. But, I did F you. I just realized I missed the crucial point of the joke. I can't read my own writing" and "It's not always so bad to have sexual chemistry with your mother" was way better. Oh and, "It is possible to be 33% lesbian. I'm not naming any names". So great.

Breaking Dawn trailer was awesome. It gave just enough, and left everything to question. I think my favorite part of the whole trailer - besides the headboard scene - was probably the first quotable line from the movie. "No measure of time with you, would be long enough. But, we'll start with forever." Sounds a bit like a wedding vow to me...

No, I haven't yet. But I will :)
hope you will like it too

So I was watching Harry Potter and the deathly hallows yesterday , and i cannot BELIEVE how some twilight names mentioned in the movie. They were dead people in the movie, but you cannot just say Charlie, Isabella , Jacob and act like that was not weird. And to make it even weirder, there was a part were Hermonie tells a story an she said it was twilight

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Any way Ron Weasly make it even better, check it out in this link at 0:17 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YWpBiREKsg&feature=related

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service