The Twilight Saga

Bellas POV 
Preface 
I ran away from the only home I’ve known for the past two-hundred years. They were horrible creatures and I just couldn’t stand to be around such monsters anymore. They kill for fun and I couldn’t look the other way, not anymore. So I ran, knowing full well that it put my life in danger by doing so. Suddenly I stopped running. There was something very odd about this beautiful place... and the creature standing in the center.

Okay, so this is a fanfic that me and Isabella Marie Cullen will be writing, what do you think?

Chapters:

Tags: Isabella, apple, appreciated, banners, co, cullen, fanfic, marie, please, preface, More…read, up, written

Views: 160

Replies to This Discussion

nope all my fault, you didn't take too long, but I tried for a week and then I was crap! I only wrote a bit and asked u 2 write it. but the next chapter is coming along nicely so far :) lol
As always I' m enjoy it, awesome!
*NEW READER*
This is amazing! I do really like it!
Please, keep me update, I'll add you Amada and Isabella Marie Cullen.
Thank you both!!!!
-LizzieX-
LOVE IT!!!
can't wait for more
srry i haven't commented in a while i've had soccer try-outs and
it was really hard to get online
we understand. im getting ready for skool and Amandas busy with her band, so we totaly understand. and Amanda its 50/50! cuz thats how this co-writing thing is! so its 50/50 all the way!
awww ur the best! :)
Love the story so much :)
UPDATE ME PLZ
I LOVE this
Is anyone going to add?
Amanda is as soon as she sends me the chpt
yeah srry :/ I have three days off so I'm going to work on it. I'll try to make it extra long to make up for my being gone so much lol.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service