The Twilight Saga

Bellas POV 
Preface 
I ran away from the only home I’ve known for the past two-hundred years. They were horrible creatures and I just couldn’t stand to be around such monsters anymore. They kill for fun and I couldn’t look the other way, not anymore. So I ran, knowing full well that it put my life in danger by doing so. Suddenly I stopped running. There was something very odd about this beautiful place... and the creature standing in the center.

Okay, so this is a fanfic that me and Isabella Marie Cullen will be writing, what do you think?

Chapters:

Tags: Isabella, apple, appreciated, banners, co, cullen, fanfic, marie, please, preface, More…read, up, written

Views: 160

Replies to This Discussion

New reader, love it.. Keep me posted!!!

It was awesome!!!

Please, write more and keep me posted!

Do NOT stop!

-LizzieX-

Didn't Em have enough the first time? Post more soon, please!!! Guess what? It's snowing down here in GA, and we've been out of school since yesterday!! And for tomorrow, too!! Yippee!!

I missed this story!!!
And I love it!!!

Keep writing!!! 

new reader

luv it! keep me updated :)

omg i love it!! Post more soon!!!
Everyone!!!!!! Im reposting the story so i can have full edititng and stuff over it! when Amanda comes back i'll work with her again but for now im posting the story here! --->  http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/running-es...

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service