The Twilight Saga

Bellas POV 
Preface 
I ran away from the only home I’ve known for the past two-hundred years. They were horrible creatures and I just couldn’t stand to be around such monsters anymore. They kill for fun and I couldn’t look the other way, not anymore. So I ran, knowing full well that it put my life in danger by doing so. Suddenly I stopped running. There was something very odd about this beautiful place... and the creature standing in the center.

Okay, so this is a fanfic that me and Isabella Marie Cullen will be writing, what do you think?

Chapters:

Tags: Isabella, apple, appreciated, banners, co, cullen, fanfic, marie, please, preface, More…read, up, written

Views: 148

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sorry, I'm really working hard on the next chapter but it's not corporating!!! lol
is anyone adding???
I sent what I had of the next chapter to Samantha and asked her if she could work on it because my computer is having issues and I can't have it looked at until tomrrow
i just got home! the chpt is first on my list!
okay thank you and I'm sorry!
no prob, i understand being busy! oh and to whoever made the banner: It looks awesome! and thank you!
yeah, and I got the banner from bird kids banners, I love it so much!!! lol
So, who is going to add???
i am, but i need to get approval for sumthin from amanda
Chapter 5: No

The man walked up to me right away and kissed my hand.

“You must be Isabella! My name is Felix.” He introduced, his accent was heavily Italian, which means he was probably from northern Italy. His long, black hair was combed nicely and reached just past his ears. His face was extremely handsome, even for a vampire. His arms seemed to be loaded with muscles and I wanted to reach out and touch them. I realized I had been staring and looked instead at Aro. He simply smiled, and I knew he was up to something.

Aro instructed me to show Felix to a guest room, until he was ready. I took him to the best one; it had dark crimson wall paper and gold writing on the walls. It said things like “To see, to hear, and to take no action ‘tis worse than the crime committed.” He smiled and walked to the bed and sat down on it. I made to quietly close the door and leave but suddenly he was at my side, lightly grabbing my wrist.

“Would you like to have… a meal with me?” He asked. I shook my head and made to step away but his grip tightened and began to crack my skin.

“Why not my little Isabella? I have become quite fond of you.” He told me. I wanted to scream and run, but I knew I would lose my wrist and Felix might hold it ransom. I took a small step closer to him.

“I don’t hunt with anyone but Jane, or Alec.” I told him, he smirked.

“But you ‘ave never given me a chance, my sweet Isabella. That is quiet unfair.” He pouted and I laughed.

“I don’t hunt humans Felix, therefore I cannot hunt with you.” He grinned, and then his grin faded.

“Alright then.” He said coldly, then he pushed me aside and stormed off. I knew this wasn’t the last meeting with him I would have, but it felt good to be away from him.

I ran to my room confused about what had just happened. I haven’t been with anyone since Jacob. So I was a little rusty, but I think that he was flirting with me. I didn’t feel comfortable around him and I will chose to avoid him.

There was a slight tap on my door and Carlisle walked in.

“You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” Carlisle stated.

“I met a new member of the guard today. His name is Felix and he is a pig. I don’t want to be around him but I have to because Aro likes him. What do I do?”

“Isabella you’ll be fine, he won’t be a pig around Aro because your Aro’s favorite.” I knew he was right but I still didn’t feel right about Felix.

“O, and Isabella I’m leaving now, there has been a spread of a horrid plague in the States and they need me there. So I have to leave while its dark out, I’m sorry.” With that he hugged me goodbye and walked out the door.

I sank into the lushness of my bed and was overtaken with sadness. I hated it when Carlisle left. I knew that I would see him again, but it still hurt to watch him go. He was like a father to me and I was taken of my father a while back.

Edwards POV

I wasn’t happy with this life. I wish I could’ve died with my parents when they came down with the plague. It was horrible knowing that you couldn’t do anything about it even if you wanted to.

Carlisle changed me in 1918. I’ve been a vampire for two years and have hated it ever since. I watched my father and mother die while I was the only one saved. Because Carlisle was lonely. It was a bad excuse to change someone but I understood why he did it.

I was running away from Carlisle. The only man who had ever shown me kindness and I was running away from him. I didn’t feel right doing it but I needed to clear my head and run. I hope I’m only gone for a couple of days. But time for us has no end.

I was going north with no finial destination. A place I didn’t know but I could get used to. I could build a house and make a living for myself. I worked for my father in his store all my life so I knew a little about business.

My life was simple when I was younger. My mom took care of me and was always home. My father was either at his store or at the local pub. He was never around and only ate the evening meal with us. Then he would leave to go back to where ever he wanted to go.

My mom was a wreck about my dad worried that he’d kill himself one day. The plague took care of that for him. He was never happy with his life. Always mad at the people around him.

My mom on the other hand was a very kind person. She couldn’t hurt a fly, even if her life depended on it. I loved her with all my heart, if I could’ve had any parent in the world I would’ve chosen her again and again. There was so much I could say about my mom and I was depressed by the fact that she was gone.

I found the perfect spot to build a house. I found the proper supplies and started building. By the end of the day I had the perfect house for me. Just enough room for two people. I would find a job tomorrow and start my life here.

Bella’s POV

Felix had tried to get me to be his mate for as long as I could remember. I haven’t seen Carlisle in years and I was worried about him. What if something happened to him? I couldn’t live with myself. He was my ‘father’ and I was his daughter. Even if we weren’t related by blood.

Of course, I was content with my life here. I still haven’t killed a human and I’m very proud of myself for that. Aro treats me as his right hand woman still, and doesn’t allow Felix to get to close to me.

I have been with the Volturi for over 120 years now and I had claimed my spot at the top. I protected Aro, Caius, and Marcus with my life. I didn’t want to leave this life.

Jane and Alec were also still with us and making their way to the top. Give them another 50 years and they’ll be here. Right next to me, where they should be.

“Isabella!!” Aro called out. I quickly ran to the throne room.

“I need you to visit a small town near Washington. Carlisle is there and I would like you to go visit him, and see what he’s doing there.” I nodded and couldn’t stop a smile from coming over my face. This is just what I needed. I could visit my father and see him after about 100 years.

“It would be my pleasure to go down to the States and see Carlisle.”

“You are allowed to bring someone else, or two someone’s, if that’s what you want.” I smiled; I knew exactly who I would take. Jane and Alec, they have missed Carlisle dearly and would love to see him.

“Thank you Aro, I will pack my bags and leave in the morning.” Aro smiled and dismissed me. I ran to tell Jane and Alec the good news when I was stopped by someone who I would’ve rather not seen.

“Ah Isabella, just the person I wanted to see.”

“What do you want Felix?” I really didn’t have time to talk to him.

“I heard you were going to the States and that you were allowed to bring some people.” Ah so that’s what he wanted. To come with me to the US to visit Carlisle. Well that wasn’t going to happen.

“Well I’ve already chosen who I am going to bring with me. My brother and sister who love Carlisle and miss him dearly. I have a feeling that they would to see and he would be excited to see them too. So if you’ll excuse me, I have to go tell them and pack for the trip.”

“I’ll tell Jane and Alec that you plan to bring them with you,” I knew he was up to something, and I didn’t want to leave it up to him.

“O Felix that won’t be necessary, I’d rather tell them myself. Goodnight Felix, I need to be going now.” I tried to walk around him but he wouldn’t let me get around him. He pushed me up against the wall.

“Isabella, I have been waiting for you for a hundred years, when are you going to give in to me?”

“Felix get off of me, if I call out the whole guard will come running. Who do you think they’ll believe? You or me? Because I’ve shown more loyalty towards the Volturi then you have. This is my home, not yours.” With those words I screamed as loud as I could, and let me tell you that is very, very loud.

Within seconds the whole castle was circled around me and Felix. Some had shocked looks on their faces; others had looks of disgust on their faces. Aro was one of them.

“Felix step away from Isabella NOW!” Aro said with such force that it was impossible not to listen to him. Felix scampered away as Aro, Jane, Alec, Caius, and Marcus all walked up to me.

“Did he hurt you at all, Isabella?” Caius asked me, I could tell that he was worried about me. He loved me like a daughter, but I couldn’t think of him as a father figure.

“No, he didn’t hurt me, thank god, but I think I’m going to retire to my room now. Jane and Alec will you please come with me?” I walked away from the group towards my room.

I heard slight footsteps following me. “I can hear you two, so why don’t you just come by my side?”

They were at my side within an instant. “Bells what happened back there? Why were you pinned up against the wall?” Alec questioned me. I only allowed Alec and Jane to call me Bells or Bella. It wasn’t lady like for the others to call me that.

“Felix has been pinning after me for years, I guessed he just snapped.” I stated simply. “Guys don’t worry about it, it’s being taken care of.”

“How would you two like to take a little road trip to visit an old friend?” The look on their faces said it all, they would love to. I was excited about this; they love Carlisle as much as I do.

“We leave in the morning, so be ready.” They nodded and walked off towards their rooms to pack for the trip ahead.

As soon as dawn came around we were on the move for the long trip ahead. We were going to fly there. Airplanes had been invented a few years before, and the Volturi was well known enough to get us a flight there. We should be there by the next day…
The flight was a long one, and we were getting restless as the plane finally touched down. We couldn’t have been off of there fast enough. We landed in Oregon, near the border. We could make it to Washington by the end of the day if we ran all the way there. Which of course we would.
We were at a breathtakingly beautiful house; it was white with the most intricate details on it. I knew that Carlisle was living with someone else. Carlisle didn’t pay that close attention to a house. For him a house was just a place to live in. Nothing else.

I walked up to the door and knocked gently. I knew he would hear, no matter where he was in the house. A beautiful women opened the door. She had the face of a mother, kind and gentle. I could tell that I would like her no matter what.

“Hello I’m Isabella, Carlisle’s old friend. Is he home at the moment?”

“Yes, he’s right upstairs in his study, would you like to see him?” She seemed very trusting of a complete stranger.

“Thank you... Um what’s your name?”

“It’s Esme Cullen.” Oh so she was married to Carlisle, this was new. Her eyes still had tints of red in it, so she was a new born. Interesting.

“These are my brother and Sister Jane and Alec, would you mind if they came in to?”

“No make yourselves right at home and the study is right up the stairs and to the left.” I thanked her and walked towards the study while Jane and Alec made themselves comfortable downstairs.

“Knock Knock.”

“Is that an Isabella I hear? I haven’t seen you in years, how has your life been?” He opened the door smiling.

“Um, it’s been fine. Would you care to tell me what you’ve been doing these past hundred years?”

“Well I turned two people, Edward and Esme. Edward left me a year ago to go explore on his own and Esme became my wife. I saved Edward and Esme both from dying. I think Esme was happy but Edward wasn’t. And that’s why he left.”

“Wow Carlisle, so you’ve been very busy these past years. Well my life has been the same since you left, except the fact that you never came to visit.”

“Well Isabella, I’m sorry about that, but you could always visit. I’ll try to tell you where I’m moving to next.”

“That would be nice Carlisle. Why don’t we go downstairs and talk to Jane and Alec?” He offered me his arm and we walked down the stairs acting like father and daughter.

So heres the next chpt! Comment and Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and I just want to say it is 100% my fault this is up so late! Sorry :/ lol
its both our faults! i didnt write for a while bc i was having writer block! so its 50/50!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service