The Twilight Saga

This is just to let you all know that we have closed the discussion for a tiny, tiny, tiny, bit of time. We need to talk about what we are going to do with the story- we may end up moving it to TwiLand- but we are not for sure!

Bare with us,
ObsessedTwibrarian, Zoë, JR, and AJ

Fan Fiction By: ObsessedTwibrarian
In Search of Forever:
http://newtwilightsaga.ning.com/forum/topics/in-search-of-forever-r...
&
The Honeymoon: Edward’s POV:
http://newtwilightsaga.ning.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/the-h...

Fan Fiction By: J.R.
Link will be posted soon!

Fan Fiction By: Zoë
Waiting For Dusk
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/waitin...

Fan Fiction By: AJ
Une Nouvelle Nouvelle Lune
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/une-no...
&
Hidden Love, Be Made Known
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/hidden...

Plot:
This story is about Leah Clearwater and Jacob Black, throughout my reading of Eclipse and Breaking Dawn I couldn’t help but think that Lean and Jacob would make a perfect couple, somewhere, in the back of my mind I always thought that Jacob would imprint on Leah, but to my disappointment he imprinted on Renesmee, now, I am not saying that I was sad about this, because ive gotten a very good fan fic off of that topic! I was just kind of…mad, I guess, disappointed, ya know the feeling.
Anyway, this is about Leah and Jake, starting in Breaking Dawn where they have to keep ‘watch’ or patrol over the Cullen Household in attempt to protect them from the Volturi. What would happen with Lean and Jake, where would he imprint on her? Where would he fall in love with her? Their first kiss? His ‘reaction’ to the birth of Renesmee?
All of these questions will be answered with the help of these wonderful writers.
AJ.
BannerFans.com
*8/19/09* If you havent already noticed, the chapter numbers here, in the table of contents do not correspond with the actual chapters. I have noticed that the chapter numbers were off, on chapter 4 instead of putting four we put 3 which ultimatley through us all off track! We'll try to get the numbers back in order soon!
Chapter 1: Top Discussion- Written By: AJ
Chapter 2: Page 1- Written By: JR
Chapter 3: Page 1- Written By: ObsessedTwibrarian
Chapter 4: Page 3- Written By: Zoë
Chapter 5: Page 4- Written By: AJ
Chapter 6: Page 6- Written By: ObsessedTwibrarian
Chapter 7: Page 7- Written By: JR
Chapter 8: Page 8- Written By: Zoë
Chapter 9: Page 8- Written By: AJ
COMING SOON: Chapter 10 Written By ObsessedTwibrarian

Preface
It was a matter of want and need. Want was something that you could have, just to have. Need was something that you couldn’t live with out. In this particular case need was the subject, I simply couldn’t live without him, I needed him. I needed him to be mine forever.

Chapter 1
Leah POV
I awoke to the sound of birds chirping out my window, I smiled as one flew up to the windowsill and quietly watched me. I placed my feet on the ground, sitting up entirely I stretched my arms high above my head, yawning as I did.
‘Leah, get up, you need to go over to the Cullens’.’ My mom, Sue, shouted from downstairs in the kitchen. I was in no mood at all to go to the Cullen’s today, the whole pack had been over there everyday, keeping watch over the Cullen home in attempt to protect them from the vicious Volturi.
I got up out of bed, tripping on the carpet as I walked over to my closet, picking out a pair of light shorts and a t-shirt, there was really no sense in dressing for the weather, my clothes would be off soon anyway.
I headed down the stairs and into the kitchen where my mom stood, over the stove, cooking eggs and bacon. I smiled when she turned around with a plate in her hand; she always needed a smile, a smile to cheer her up after my dad, Harry, died about a year ago. She still needed that feeling of love; she was still trying to get over the fact that he was truly dead.
I sat down at the table and ate the breakfast she had prepared.
‘Mom, where is Seth?’ I asked, usually he was downstairs by now.
‘He already left.’ Mom said.
‘How come?’ I asked.
‘He wanted to hang out with Jacob for a little while before they start patrol.’ Mom said, smiling.
‘Okay.’ I said as I finished up my breakfast.

I headed out the door and into the woods, I phased, letting my clothes rip off.

Stop, Jake! I heard Seth whimper.
No way. Jake replied back.
What are you guys doing? I asked, butting into their conversation.
Nothing. Jake said.
Ha Ha Ha. Embry laughed, joining in.
Get to the house, you guys! Quil said, he was obviously there already.
Coming, Coming. Everyone said simultaneously.

Views: 50

Replies to This Discussion

hmm well i kinda did what you did! i left it open so that zoe (or whoever writes next) can choose!! :) glad you liked it :)
YAY! thanks!

do u have any ideas?!
[LAUGHS]

no. im serious!

:)
well ObsessedTwibrarian had an idea :) *smiles evily* ill email you about it!
Loved it!!!!
*WARNING*- i stink with spelling.... and grammar............................. so you will just have to

DEAL WITH IT!!!

can't say I didn't warn ya!

Leah Clearwater

Ugh. I can't believe we actually have to KEEP coming here. I mean they had their freaky kid. Can't we get on with our lives now?! I mean seriously.
Well, she is kind of cute and she doesn't smell as bad as the rest of . . .
My mind stopped mid sentence as I watched Jacob Black's hand. He had his right hand streched out behind him. It looked like he was reaching for. . . no. It couldn't be me. No, it wasn't. His left was moving slow, and shakely towards the knob of the door. Any slower, and I think I would be dead before he reached the door. Finally, he reached the door knob, and shook it. I could have heard it rattling from a mile away.
"Come on man! Open the dang door!" Seth shouted at Jake, shaking him violently.
"Sure, sure. I'm opening the god d**n door. Chill!" Jake shouted back, jabbing Seth in the shoulder as a joke. Trying to shake off the nervousness.
I moved in, taking control. I slid inbetween Jake, and the door. I wedged myself there. Then, I could feel Jake looking down me. From the top of my head, to the small of my back. I felt his hand sneek inbetween me and the cherry hard wood door. He pulled me closer, and closer. There wasn't even enough room for air.
Turning to face him I said, "Jake, lets leave that for later. Okay," not waiting for him to answer, I thanked him.
Seth then interveaned by putting his hand on Jacob's shoulder moving him back. I turned my head slightly, looking through the corner of my eye I saw Jake whisper a 'Thank You' to Seth. Then they did one of those weird bromance, gangster hugs. You know, the kind where they grab each others right or left hand and then pull each other in for a hug. Yay, weird.
Then, Rosalie -- the blonde that you can tell is just being nice to Bella for the kid -- opened the door.
"Oh, it's just you!" she said in a not so pleasent tone.
"Ahh, yay. It is just us. We came to help in whatever you leeches need. So lets get this shin-dig on, I wanna get home to watch my TiVo'd Hannah Montana. 'Kay?!" She gave me this weird look, like 'You're calling me the freak, you watch some little kiddie show!' So NOT getting the joke I just made. I don't give a d**n anyways.

Jacob Black

I jerked my arm out, like one of those train arms that goes down on the street to stop on coming cars from getting in a collision with the train, stopping Seth from entering. My Dad always said 'You let the lady enter every door and leave every door before the man does.' It's the way I was brought up, I can't help it.
Leah entered the house so gracefull, I was captured by the very essances of her. Then, I had a brutal awakening, by who other than the one and only, Seth Parker Clearwater. Ha.
We both walked in the gigantic house together, getting stuck in the frame of the door like one of those old Micket mouse cartoons, where everyone tries to get out of the building at once. We stepped back and Seth bowed, letting my go in first, and making himself look ridiculous! He laughed,a real good belly laugh, you could tell if Seth'd laugh was fake, or real.
As I walked in the door, my heart dropped to the floor. No joke. She was beautiful, she had big brownish-reddish eyes, and curly bronze colored hair. She looked about three, and not a day younger, even though she was truly less then a day old. It was kind of weird. I couldn't get a grasp on reality it felt. It was like floating on a cloud looking at her. I gazed up to see her more then gorgeous mother holding her. Looking all loving, and happy, but deep down she was just like those girls who drags you into this realationship, then break it when they know you are starting to acutally fall in love with them, and not what they offer. I get the chills just thinking about that. What freaks, they have no life those girls! Which brings me to look at Leah. She was a true...
I had to stop myself there before the rest of the pack finds out. I try to smile, and all I manage to give off was a half-hearted grin. Then, I turned to look at who was coming in the door, I looked into his eyes and see my friend transfixed. I follow his gaze. What the heck is he looking at?!

Seth Clearwater

This is what it had to feel like, to love. It hit me like, . . .
I love waffles. I wonder how the Chicago Cubs are doing? Are they in first?! Ohh. They have a really good smelling air-frshener! What if I took biology in high school? Man! I love his sneakers! those must be Converse All Stars! I so have to get a pair! Black ones.
I tried to grasp what was happening. It was hard. My mind was racing, so fast, my stomach started to churn, and my head got all light. Then I was hit with this big pain. I fell backwards. hitting my head real hard. Then the last thing I remember, is....

*-to be continued-*

WRITTEN BY THE WONDERFUL...... Zoë
[LAUGHS] jk

we're all cool!

[GOOD JOB GUYS!!!]
LOVE IT ZOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good job zo :)
love it
Cool!
aww. thanks!!

glad ya liked it!!!

:)

hiya guys!
i made that banner, thought ya'll might like it! Just something quick i put together, nothin much! It's not that good anyways...

Love u all!
sorry donna, ur name was last... :( I was trying to put it second put it just wouldn't fit!

:( sorry.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service