The Twilight Saga

This is just to let you all know that we have closed the discussion for a tiny, tiny, tiny, bit of time. We need to talk about what we are going to do with the story- we may end up moving it to TwiLand- but we are not for sure!

Bare with us,
ObsessedTwibrarian, Zoë, JR, and AJ

Fan Fiction By: ObsessedTwibrarian
In Search of Forever:
http://newtwilightsaga.ning.com/forum/topics/in-search-of-forever-r...
&
The Honeymoon: Edward’s POV:
http://newtwilightsaga.ning.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/the-h...

Fan Fiction By: J.R.
Link will be posted soon!

Fan Fiction By: Zoë
Waiting For Dusk
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/waitin...

Fan Fiction By: AJ
Une Nouvelle Nouvelle Lune
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/une-no...
&
Hidden Love, Be Made Known
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/hidden...

Plot:
This story is about Leah Clearwater and Jacob Black, throughout my reading of Eclipse and Breaking Dawn I couldn’t help but think that Lean and Jacob would make a perfect couple, somewhere, in the back of my mind I always thought that Jacob would imprint on Leah, but to my disappointment he imprinted on Renesmee, now, I am not saying that I was sad about this, because ive gotten a very good fan fic off of that topic! I was just kind of…mad, I guess, disappointed, ya know the feeling.
Anyway, this is about Leah and Jake, starting in Breaking Dawn where they have to keep ‘watch’ or patrol over the Cullen Household in attempt to protect them from the Volturi. What would happen with Lean and Jake, where would he imprint on her? Where would he fall in love with her? Their first kiss? His ‘reaction’ to the birth of Renesmee?
All of these questions will be answered with the help of these wonderful writers.
AJ.
BannerFans.com
*8/19/09* If you havent already noticed, the chapter numbers here, in the table of contents do not correspond with the actual chapters. I have noticed that the chapter numbers were off, on chapter 4 instead of putting four we put 3 which ultimatley through us all off track! We'll try to get the numbers back in order soon!
Chapter 1: Top Discussion- Written By: AJ
Chapter 2: Page 1- Written By: JR
Chapter 3: Page 1- Written By: ObsessedTwibrarian
Chapter 4: Page 3- Written By: Zoë
Chapter 5: Page 4- Written By: AJ
Chapter 6: Page 6- Written By: ObsessedTwibrarian
Chapter 7: Page 7- Written By: JR
Chapter 8: Page 8- Written By: Zoë
Chapter 9: Page 8- Written By: AJ
COMING SOON: Chapter 10 Written By ObsessedTwibrarian

Preface
It was a matter of want and need. Want was something that you could have, just to have. Need was something that you couldn’t live with out. In this particular case need was the subject, I simply couldn’t live without him, I needed him. I needed him to be mine forever.

Chapter 1
Leah POV
I awoke to the sound of birds chirping out my window, I smiled as one flew up to the windowsill and quietly watched me. I placed my feet on the ground, sitting up entirely I stretched my arms high above my head, yawning as I did.
‘Leah, get up, you need to go over to the Cullens’.’ My mom, Sue, shouted from downstairs in the kitchen. I was in no mood at all to go to the Cullen’s today, the whole pack had been over there everyday, keeping watch over the Cullen home in attempt to protect them from the vicious Volturi.
I got up out of bed, tripping on the carpet as I walked over to my closet, picking out a pair of light shorts and a t-shirt, there was really no sense in dressing for the weather, my clothes would be off soon anyway.
I headed down the stairs and into the kitchen where my mom stood, over the stove, cooking eggs and bacon. I smiled when she turned around with a plate in her hand; she always needed a smile, a smile to cheer her up after my dad, Harry, died about a year ago. She still needed that feeling of love; she was still trying to get over the fact that he was truly dead.
I sat down at the table and ate the breakfast she had prepared.
‘Mom, where is Seth?’ I asked, usually he was downstairs by now.
‘He already left.’ Mom said.
‘How come?’ I asked.
‘He wanted to hang out with Jacob for a little while before they start patrol.’ Mom said, smiling.
‘Okay.’ I said as I finished up my breakfast.

I headed out the door and into the woods, I phased, letting my clothes rip off.

Stop, Jake! I heard Seth whimper.
No way. Jake replied back.
What are you guys doing? I asked, butting into their conversation.
Nothing. Jake said.
Ha Ha Ha. Embry laughed, joining in.
Get to the house, you guys! Quil said, he was obviously there already.
Coming, Coming. Everyone said simultaneously.

Views: 50

Replies to This Discussion

awesome! love it zo!
Written By: AJ
Chapter 8

Leah Clearwater

Seth sat up from the ground, there was a large swell forming on his head, where he hit it. He immediatley looked to Renesmee…the leech was sitting in her b**ch of an aunt’s lap, there was somethin in his eyes, something different. There was love- almost like the way that Jake looked at me.

Seth Clearwater

I looked at Renesmee, her eyes stood out the most. There was something different in my feelings now, there was one problem, I had just imprinted on Renesmee Cullen. It was weird….different.
Id never felt that way, I was automaticaly drawn to her as I steadied myself. I walked over to her, and her ‘b**ch aunt Rose. Bella was sitting beside rosalie, carefully watching my every move.
“Bella….may I hold her?” I asked, not wanting to do anything that she would be mad about. She nodded carefully and motioned for rose to hand her over.

Leah Clearwater

I couldn’t take this any longer, my brother just imprinted on a leech, he was in love with a leech. There was no way I could stand here and just watch him hold her, play with her, fall even more in love with her.

I needed to leave, I needed Jake to come with me, to get away from all this. I looked over to Jake who was looking at me intently, trying to figure out what I was thinking. I eyed him, telling him how disgusted I felt. He seemed to get what I was saying and nodded.

“Bella, im sorry, but ive got to go.” Jake told the leech. She didn’t respond, she showed no emotion at all. I walked over to Jacob who grabbed my hand,
“Bella, ill be back later.” He stated before he walked out of the house with me.

I didn’t feel like phasing as we walked deep into the forest were we would normally phase. Jake was turned to a tree, obviusly waiting for me to phase. I walked up behind him and my chin on his forearm, “I don’t want to.” I whispered to him. He knew what I was talking about.

He turned to me, put his big, warm hand under my chin. “Did you know that I love you?” I asked him, “Not as much as I love you.” He stated and brought his lips to mine. His tongue lingered on the outside of my lips, poking through occasionaly.

He held me tight to him, not letting me back away. Leaving no room for air. He broke away all too quickly to stare at me. It was at these times that I could tell that he loved me. If he could stand there, and stare at me all day. “How can you do that?” I questioned
“What?”
“Look at me like you havent seen me evewryday for the past years?” He smiled and kissed me again lightly on the lips.
woooow thts good
cute!!
me like it!
loovveee ittt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who wants to write next? i know its probably my turn, but any1 got any ideas?
I LOVE IT PARKER!!!

AWESOME CHAPTER!!!

-Zoë
wow aj i love it plz psot more very
soon

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service