The Twilight Saga

Bella's POV

I was running, searching desperately for the only thing in my life. Jacob. I was tired of being the only one that couldn't hear miles away, that couldn't see beyond the horizan, that couldn't run at the speed of light. For a split second I wondered that if Jacob bite me would I turn into a werewolf. Then I remembered it was genetic. That I would have to be part of the Quileute Community. Like I always wanted it. Jacob and I being family...not this crazy love friendship. 

It was twilight. I cringed. Edward once told me that twilight was the safest time of day. I didn't want to think of that. I wanted to think of now and not get caught up in the past. Another lifetime.                

I kept running. Running wild. Should I give up? He would find me. Right? Yes! He was my personal sun. The gravitational pull he felt toward me would bring him here. He was like my moon. My full, bright moon. So, I would give up and he would find me. He would find me. 

I woke up the next morning wet and cold. My shirt was stained with tears. He didn't find me? How was that possible? He was my moon. He'd finally realized that I was a lost cause. Jacob had broke the laws of physics. He had broken our gravity. Had he found his true other half? Had he seen the sun for the first time? 

I got up and kept walking someone would find me. If I was lucky Jacob would remember me. He would at least send one of his pack brothers to find me. 

I was alone again. How much pain can one person go through? I was sure I was past the limit. Mabey my time was up the first time. The one of many times Edward saved me. The times when Jacob risked his life for me. I was doomed to live and suffer. I would never reach that peace of being dead. No. I was already dead. So where was my peace? 

After about 3 hours of aimless wandering I reached the baseball clearing. The place where the Cullens had fun in the thunder. The place a vampire hunt ,with me as a target, started. I didn't realize that I had come this far.This was a sign. Why was I there? I half expected James or Edward to walk in on the other side of the clearing. Then I saw something. A massive red-brown wolf walked out to meet me. 

Jacob!"Jake!" 

He went back to the bushes. To change back I assume.

"Where've you been Bells?" Well at least he hadn't forgotten me. 

"Looking for you. I'm not as fast as some people." 

"Oh. Well I...ummmm...ran into...Edward." 

Edward? Edward! He came back for me! No. He didn't come back for me. He probably forgot something.

"He told me to mention it to you."said Jake."He wanted me to tell you he was sorry and that he wanted you back."Jake was making a face. A face that was so sad that it brought me down, even in this most glorious of moments. 

"Jake? I love you." That made him happy. I know this would kill him.

"But you know what this means. I'm going back to him. He is my soul mate." 

"NO!" he almost growled.

"Jake I love him!"

"But you love me too."Well that was true but like a brother he just misinterpritated me. 

"Bye Jacob."

"You belong with me. If you would've came a few years later you'd be with me."

"No Jacob. If it weren't for him I wouldn't have come to see you." 

He was shaking now. I knew what that meant. He was going to exploded into a wolf.I ran to the safety of my truck. I knew it wouldn't do much protection but it will delay him from killing me.         

"Goodbye Jacob Black" I half shouted out the window though I'm sure he would have heard me with the window up and I have whispered.

This wasn't the way our goodbye should have been.

To Be Continued...

Views: 86

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Love it

greeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was so nice...totally sad!..poor mutt!..hehe..lol.

charlie's c****** home!!...cannot wait for more..keep on writing and gud luk on ur upcumming exams..take care and update me soon!!!!!!!!!

Ashmeena...ta ta!!

"Bells?"Charlie called up the stairs.

I shoved back my tears, rather my sobs, and walked down the stairs. Edward tried to follow me but I gave him a guarded look and he retreated into my room.

"I'll be up in a minute." I whispered to him. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

"Hey, Dad." I sniffled

"Bella? Is everything alright? What happened? Are you hurt?..." He continued questioning me but I wasn't listening. My mind was still focused on the god-like creature sitting on my bed in my room. I guess I understand why he was so worried. Charlie hadn't seen me cry since that night Edward left.

"Bella?!" he almost shouted.

"Yeah, Dad, I'm fine. Everything's okay." I was almost giggling. My mind went from never seeing Jacob again to my night with Edward.

"Are you sure?" Charlie replied.

"Dad, I'm just tired can I just go to my room?" I asked with little hope that he'd let me off that easy.

"Did you eat?" He asked, looking hurt that I had eaten without him. I realized that I hadn't eaten since I shoved that granola bar down my throat this morning. I hadn't had time to think of food and I was hungry but I was to hungry to sit and try to hold a conversation with him.

"No but I feel kinda sick so I'm gonna skip it."

"Alright..." he stared me down sceptically.

I rushed up the stairs and slammed my door. And all of a sudden I was in my bed, or should I say on Edward's lap in my bed.

"I love you." Edward murmured right before I felt his lips pressed against mine.

To be Continued...

hey ruby...tnx for the chappy...its very interesting.

updare em wen u post more...catch ya later..

Ashmeena

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service