The Twilight Saga

Renesmee Carlie Cullen is already trying to figure out her complicated teenage, vampire/human life and no one understands her. Not even her year-long boyfriend Jacob Black can understand her. She ends up turning to help from the last person she ever thought could actually take anything seriously. But it turns out Emmett really does help her by teaching her to laugh and enjoy life. But as Renesmee and Emmett get closer their relationship turns into something more than just friendship. And Renesmee ends up turning to him for more than she thought.

Renesmee POV

Prologue:

Oh! Oh my God! Oh no! What the hell am I doing?! I kept thinking to myself as I pulled back from a unexpected kiss and looked into his eyes. He looked just as suprised as I looked into his beautiful eyes. "Renesmee." He said looking as if he just witnessed me commit a crime. "No." he gasped. I knew what he was thinking it was clear on his face. Why did I just do that? What would Jacob think? Worse. What would daddy think? 

"I, uh, I" I stammered. 

"Nessie?" I heard dad call from downstairs, apparently back from his hunting trip. Emmett's eyes widedend and he flashed out the room, out of the house, and probably out of the state for now. Knowing what dad would do to him if he found out. But where did that leave me. Standing in the room, looking like a complete idiot. 

"Yeah dad?" I called back.

"Can you come downstairs for a minute? Your mother and I wish to talk to you." His voice didn't sound murderous but as I walked downstairs, trying to remember every mind-blocking technique Alice taught me, I knew I might not walk back up these stairs again. Because dad was going to kill me.

Views: 385

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

PLEASE continue! This sounds so interesting and different! Would love to hear more! Keep me updated!

~JJ

Sure thing. And thanks :) I'll have more up by about 7 tonight

Chapter 1

**Five Days Earlier** ~Renesmee POV~

"Renesmee! Sweetheart wake up it's time for school!" Mom shouted from downstairs. She still had trouble calling me by my nickname. But she was slowly getting used to it. I opened my eyes and sat up in my queen-sized, hot pink, silk sheets. 

"Coming, Momma." I told her quietly. I knew she could hear me. I got up dreading the school day. I never actually liked school but Dad said it was necessary. I walked straight over to Alice's room, knowing that she was already waiting for me.

"Good Morning!" She beamed at me. 

"Hey, Alice." I tried to smile back.

"You feeling okay girly?" She asked me. 

I put on a fake smile "Yeah I'm fine." Luckily I was a better liar than my Mom. She pursed her lips but didn't press the matter any further. "Okay. So today how about a hot pink and white, stripped, tank top, with a white cardigan, and blue skinny jeans." Alice loved treating me like her own personal dress-up doll. After Alice was finished with doing my hair,a simple ponytail, I dragged myself downstairs. Daddy already had breakfast waiting for me. "Good Morning, Nessie." He smiled and kissed my head. 

'Dad,' I thought at him 'Dad I really don't want to go to school today, please can I stay home, please'

"Renesmee" he sighed. "Baby, I know you don't want to go, but you haven't been a million times like the rest of us. You need your education, Nessie." He explained to me. I sighed and begin to eat my breakfast. "Dad, no one at school will talk to me. I have no friends and people make fun of me while they think I can't hear. Most of the seniors pick on me for being a fresh-man and they know I'm different and..." I trailed off, my voice shaking. With tears in my eyes, I looked down at the table. He put his hand under my chin and lifted it up to see my face. 

"Renesmee" He breathed. He hated seeing me like this. I knew that. So I tried to pull myself together. "Honey, I know kids can be mean. But I just need you to stay strong, okay?" 

I nodded and got up from the table. Just then Jacob burst through the door with my mom obviously back from a hunting trip. They walked in right as I was about to head upstairs and grab my backpack.

"Nessie!" Jacob cheered he ran to me and pulled me into a hug. "How's my sweetheart this morning?" He asked. I couldn't let Jacob see that I was hurt, that would only hurt him, so I put on a smile and kissed his cheek. "Good." I laughed and pulled away. "That's good" he said staring into my eyes with a smile that made my heart skip a beat. He wrapped his arms around my waist, leaned down and softly touched my lips with his. 

"Hey! Jacob. Release!" Dad nearly shouted. He was still having trouble with the fact that Jacob and I were together now. Even though we had been together for a little over a year now. "Edward. I'm a wolf. Not a lap dog. Don't shout commands at me." Jacob said with a jokeful smile on his face. Mom laughed 

"Alright, alright." she giggled. "Renesmee go upstairs and get your bag it's time for school. I'll drive you." 

I sighed but obeyed. I would never tell Jacob what I endured at my school. I've never told anyone. Not even Dad, the only reason he knows is because of the whole mind-reader thing. If I told Jake what I've been through at forks high, he would insist on coming to school with me. Which couldn't happen because ever since all of those vampires and the Volturi came to forks a few years ago more and more of them have been crossing La Push. Some to hunt, and some just passing through. But either way, the pack needed to guard La Push, and it was Sam and Jake's responsibility to lead the pack. I couldn't make him abandon his pack just to be my body guard in high school. I could take care of myself. For now I just faked like everything was fine when I was around him. Maybe when my sentence is ov-- I mean when I graduate, I'll tell him.

I opened my door and saw my flamingo pink bookbag sitting on my desk chair. As I picked it up, I heard a "whoosh" sound from behind me. 

"Hurry up little Nessie! Don't wanna miss the bus!" Emmett boomed leaning on my door frame. "Good Morning, Emmett." I looked at him. Some how, some way, Emmett knew me better than almost anyone in the house. So as he saw my face, his Joking face turned serious. 

"Nessie are you okay?" He asked with a worried look on his face. 

"I'm Fine." I lied. 

He came closer to me "No you're not." he called me out. "I know something's wrong."

"And how could you possibly know that?" I chuckled. 

"You have a give-away" He smiled. A give-away? I'd never heard that before. I looked at him curiously.

"And what exactly is that?" I asked him. "Now if I told you," Emmett teased coming closer with every word. "You'd start changing it wouldn't you?"

"Probably." I laughed half-heartedly. "Now do you wanna tell me what's wrong?" He asked. 

There were so many answers to that question. I was being bullied, picked on, teased, and pranked, I had no friends, I was lying to Jacob, and I was on the verge of failing Geometry. And I had never failed. Ever. My eyes started to water as I realized all of the things I had to worry about. 

"Hey? Hey?!" Emmett said closing the space between us with a tight hug. But not too tight. He rubbed the back of my head and I just stood there. In his arms. Silently letting the tears spill over. He looked back at me and rubbed under my eyes with the knuckles of his fingers. "Everything's gunna be alright okay?" He cooned tilting my head up so I had too look at him. And that's when it happened.

"Emmett I-" was all I got out before I became entranced by his honey golden eyes. He blinked at me curiously, wondering what I was about to say. He continued stroking my face with his hand until all of the tears were gone. 

I never in a million years expected to feel what I just felt for Emmett right then. It was like he was staring straight into my soul. His beautiful eyes continued to hold mine until I heard from downstairs--

"Renesmee! Come on where gonna be late!" Mom shouted. 

That broke the trance. Nearly just as fast as I felt it, it went away. If I wasn't mistaking it looked as if Emmett had been snapped out out of something as well. 

"Coming, Mom" I whispered. As I walked out of the room I felt his eyes follow me until I was past the door. I don't know what that feeling was or if Emmett had felt it too. I didn't know where it had come from or why it suddenly decided to happen now. All I knew is that I wanted to feel it again. 

**Please comment If you want me to continue :) Thanks you guys**

LOVE IT! I like the whole new-idea! Very original! Can't wait for more! Update real soon, okay? :D

~JJ

I really like it, please continue soon!

Thank you :) I'm posting more tonight.

YAY! XD

~JJ

Poor Renesmee!  she should teach that Ava a lesson of her own.  can't wait to read your next chapter.

Awesome! i loved this, its so different from everything.

uh oh spaghettio.

:D Okay so Here's chapter 3 you guys!!! :3 I'm really excited about it. And don't forget to comment if you like. Thank you guys for reading and tell me whatcha think :)

~ Renesmee Carlie <3

*Btw Rosalie is not in this story she was killed fiasco with the Volturi. It took some time, but Emmet moved on.*

Chapter 3

When I got near the house I decided not to go through the front door. Jacob was there. I wasn't the best with scents but I could point his out from miles away. If Jacob saw me like this, he'd go crazy and would insist practically beg to go with me to school. I went around back and jumped up onto the balcony around my window wall. I opened the window and ran to my closet before anyone could see me like this. I ditched the punch stained clothes and changed into a comfortable short sleved V-neck and sweat pants. I knew as soon as I got down stairs I'd be bombarded with questions. I decided I better start working on my answer. Feeling sick was a good enough excuse so I trudged down the stairs. Emmett wasn't home. He must've been out hunting with Alice, Jazz, Esme, and Carlisle. A part of me felt sadness.

Just as I guessed as soon as I walked down I was attacked

Jacob was the first one. "Renesmee? Sweetheart, what are you doing home?"

"Renesmee are you alright, honey?" Mom followed

"You're hair's all wet baby, what happened?" Dad jumped in.

"I'm fine! I'm fine." I assured them. "I'm okay, I just...had a really bad headache. So I came home."

Jacob ran towards me at inhuman speed. "Renesmee are you sure you're alright? How do you feel now? Do you feel nauceous or dizzy or anything." His voice was calm but his eyes showed the panic behind his words.

I touched his cheek and showed him that I was fine now. He held my hand there and stared into my eyes for a while. 

"Renesmee?" My father said in a hard voice. I looked towards him and I knew that he knew what really happened. He looked pretty ticked off.

"Yes, Daddy?" I chirped nervously hoping he wouldn't reveal the truth with Jacob standing right infront of me. 

"Sweetheart, I want to talk to you alone. If you could head up to you're room please?" I knew he wanted to talk about what happened today. So I gave Jake a quick kiss on the cheek and headed up the stairs.

When I got to my room I closed the door and fell right across the bed. Feeling a little drained from the day. Just then, I heard foot steps coming towards my door. I sat up on the bed ready to discuss the day with dad.

But it wasn't Dad, or Jake, or Mom. It was Emmett.

"Em!" I shouted with a bright smile as I ran towards him. He laughed at my excitement. 

"Hey, Ness." He chuckled. "What are you doing home aren't you suppose to be at school?" He asked.

I decided it was better to give him the same story I gave the rest of the family.

"Yeah, well I had a really bad headache, it was bothering me all day so I decided it was best to just come home." I explained.

He walked into my room, closed the door behind him, and sat down in my desk chair. I sat on the bed.

"So let me get this straight." He started. "You were in your room this morning. Feeling fine. Then all of a sudden you get to school and get a headache."

"Yes." I replied confidently.

"So you decided to run 6.2 miles in the rain, without a jacket, while having a massive headache?" He looked at me like he already knew the answer.

I decided to stick with my story. "Yes" I nodded just as confidently as before.

"Okay" His eyes narrowed. "So answer me one question."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Why do you smell like punch?" 

Uh-oh.

" I, um, I spilled some punch on my self at school." I lied.

"Really? Because last time I checked you hated punch, Renesmee. So how would you spill it on yourself if you never bought any?"

Dang! He had me. And he knew it. He smiled like had just solved a crime scene. 

"You're good." I finally gave up. "How'd you figure it out?"

"Renesmee, I knew you were lying from the moment you told me you had a headache."

"How?" I asked curiously.

"I told you, you have a give-away." He laughed. I would love to know what my give-away was. And how was it that only he could recognize it.

"Plus, you left your closet door opened and I totally saw your punch stained clothes." I looked at my closet door. Crap! I sure did. I gotta think more carefully next time.

"And lastly," he chuckled. "When have you ever had a headache?" 

I thought about that for a while. Wow. I really should have thought out my story a little better.

"Now, I want you to tell me what really happened, Renesmee." He said seriously as he got up from the chair and sat down next to me on the bed.

I sighed. "Okay, here goes." I told him about Ava. And how evil she is and how she threatened to spread a rumor about me and Kaylie's boyfriend which was ridiculous because I didn't even know Kaylie had a boyfriend. I told him about the entire school believed Ava's lie and laughed at me. And what the senior boy shouted at me. His eyes widened and then narrowed when I told him about that. I explained how Kaylie called me all those names and threw punch on me. And how Ava was just standing in the background laughing and telling me she "warned me"

After I finished explaining it took a while for me to understand why Emmett was constantly stroking my cheeks. Then I realized it was because there were tears falling from them. 

"I'm so sorry, Renesmee." He apologized. His voice sounded strained. As if he were trying to keep himself under control. He put both of his hands under my cheek and stared into my eyes. Suddenly, just as before, I was drawn into his eyes. It felt as if all the pain and hurt that I was feeling suddenly went away. I knew then that it wasn't just me. His eyes were locked on mine as well. I stretched up towards his face. His hands wrapped around my rib cage, giving me a boost. Our faces were literally inches apart when--

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! "Renesmee?" My father interrupted. "Renesmee, can I come in." 

Just as I glanced towards the door, Emmett was gone. He must've ran out the window. I remembered some mind-blocking techniques Alice taught me. Went over to the door and opened it up. I had to make it quick because I could only block him for so long.

"Hey, Daddy." I groaned, pretending to be tired. "Dad, I'm really not in the mood to talk about anything right now. I just want to sleep. Please." I begged him.

"Alright, sweetheart. You get some rest but I want to talk to you later, okay?" 

I nodded and closed the door. I didn't stop blocking until I heard him talking to mom in the living room.

I sighed in relief. That was close. Way too close. I don't know where Emmett went. But I can imagine he's pretty far from here by now. Safely away from Dad's "hearing range". 

It almost happened. I almost kissed him. It would've happened if not for Dad interrupting us. He was actually going to kiss me. He even had his hands around me to lift me up. I should be more worried about what would've happened if Dad had caught us. But I wasn't. All I could do was think about the moment I just had with Emmett. And what would happen next time we were together.

Please comment and tell me what you think.  Thankk you for readdingg :))) <3

~Renesmee Carlie

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service