The Twilight Saga

IMPORTANT: I'M EDITING THIS STORY FOR A BITE SORRY FOR ANY TROUBLES BUT CHECK BACK LATER :3

AND YES CHAPTERS ARE BEING REPOSTED

BUT YOU CAN STILL SEE THE PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

Prologue:
After a few years Edward finally decides that he can't live without Bella any longer and immediately returns to Forks. He finds out that Bella disappeared not long after he left, and no one can find her not even the werewolves or Victoria. But when trying to find her strange things happen...
The last part was by ♥♪Demetra/Krissie Jane Iris♥♪ it's really catchy :3

CONTEST: WHICH NON-IMPRINTED WOLF SHOULD IMPRINT IN THIS FAN FIC
I have this little idea in my head but I would like to ask you which one to choose (any non-imprinted wolf, jack included), I wouldn't tell you with whom or when thought heehee:3 just wait and see

Seth: III
Jacob: I

Most Characters and Orginal storyline are created by Setphenie Meyer
(Heads Up: I have very bad grammar/spelling)

THANK YOU EVEYONE THAT VOTED FOR SEARCHING FOR BELLA FOR BEST UNDERRATED FANFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3

Chapter 1
The Return

Edward looked out the window of the plane, watching the sun subside from the violet and navy blue sky.

The clouds below were an ocean of blazing oranges and reds, flowing passed the plane like a strong current.

But it wasn't fast enough.

His fortitude was grained down to the smallest particle of dust. After being nearly half a decade away from Bella he finally capitulated from the agonizing pain.

He wondered how he was able to endure the torture for so long.

Each day seemed to last as long as his whole life.

The images of her beautiful face hunted his mine, provoking him. She was the only cure to his shattered heart.

When he left Forks, left her, his heart crumbled slowly to the ground, leaving a trail behind him like bread crumble. And as each piece fell it felt like an anchor was drop and was tied to him, trying to hold him back.

As he pulled further, their bond ripped into him like rusted cables, leaving invisible but scaring tears in his flesh and soul.

And then he began to bleed. All the happiness, warmth, and love that he ever felt poured out of him like a river dyeing the earth in a lugubrious black.

The rust on the cables infected and spread through him, twisting onto every nerve and ruptured them.

After that everything went dark. He wasn't sure if he just blacked out or passed out, but he felt like he was consumed by a black flame that he couldn't put out nor escape.

This was his punishment.

This was for endangering Bella's life and lying to her in the worst way possible. When he told her that he didn't love her anymore, he could see the agony reflecting in her eyes.

He would do anything to take back those words, and now he could only hope that she would be able to forgive him.

Forgive him for all he did to her and failed to do.

He didn't expect her gratitude. He would leave her if she wished; he would do anything for her, even give up his own existence as a small reparation for his sins.

But if there was a even a faint spark of hope that she would look at him again, as she once did before, he would gladly get down on his hands and knees and beg her to take back the pathetic and trivial vampire that he was.

The plane shook as it grounded on the runway.

He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath.

This was it. This was his judgment with his existence at stack.

Its conclusion would put him into euphoria or abyss.

.....To be continued

Chapter and Links:

Notify me it the links do not work properly

Chapter 1, The Return, Part 2

Chapter 2, Astray, Part 1
Chapter 2, Astray, Part 2

Chapter 2, Astray, Part 3

Chapter 2, Astray, Part 4

Chapter 3, Circumstances, Part 1

Chapter 3, Circumstances, Part 2

Chapter 3, Circumstances, Part3

Chapter 4, Flaming Music Box, Part 1

Chapter 4, Flaming Music Box, Part 2

Chapter 5, Directions from Beyond, Part 1

Chapter 5, Directions from Beyond, Part 2

Chapter 5, Directions from Beyond, Part 3

Chapter 6, Unwelcomed Greeting, Part 1

Chapter 6, Unwelcomed Greeting, Part 2

Chapter 6, Unwelcomed Greeting, Part 3

Chapter 7, Fangs and Amethyst Eyes, Part 1

Chapter 7, Fangs and Amethyst Eyes, Part 2

Chapter 8, Dying, Part 1

Chapter 8, Dying, Part 2

Chapter 8, Dying, Part 3

Chapter 9, Commence Efflorescing, Part 1

More links will be added when editing finsihes :3

Chapter 9,Commence Efflorescing , Part 4

Updated June 27:

Chapter 10, What We Are, Part 1

Updated July 3:

Chapter 10, What We Are, Part 2 Preview 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Have to do this because playlist delete all the songs :_(
SEARCHING FOR BELLA SOUNDTRACK

Dural's Theme-Death to My Hometown by Logh
Myst's Theme (thought this song suites her better)-Walking on Air by Kerli Koiv

New: Adriana's Theme- Annabel Lee by Nox Arcana

Song heard down the Stoned Stairs-Music Box by Philip Glass
Song from the Broken Creepy Music Box given to Edward
-Music Box by squid fist
Song from the Music Box given to Edward (which Myst is listening and singing to)- Music Box by Nox Arcana

Here is some of my other work:

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/skies-...

Recondite Fervor (My vampire love story)
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/recond...

Views: 438

Replies to This Discussion

wow.. this fan fic is super awesome... i just read the chapters and i'm so fascinated by the lines, the plot and the other version of vampires. You amazed me Hella <3TwilightAllTheWay . Hope you could post more.. really loved ur story

♥♥-princess
I'm so glad I found this! It's brilliant, actually I used to read it before everything got deleted but I'm glad its back. Keep on.
AWEsome chapter!!!!
can't wait for More =D
Heyy!
I used to read your story back in August, but took a break from this site.
Well, I just read your whole story over, and its amazing!
please write more soon :)
eeppp!!!!!!!!
you finally updated i feel so happy now you just made my Sunday and that means a lot to me thank thank you
you are such an awesome writer and this chapter shows it all to every single person who has read your story and
will keep reading it so to just finish this up i have some questions for you and if it wouldn't be much to ask for if you
can at least give us a little glimpse of what is going to be in the next chapter so here they go:
Why is Dural so emotionless?
Is he in love with Bella?
Who was the baby that was crying?
Why is Myst going to clean her room?
Is Dural really unemotional?
And of course
When are you going to update?
I love this! please update soon!
On the request of Alondra Navarrete here is a glimpse for the next part of What We Are

Preview

“Edward please, we cared about you. Let us help you, just let us understand what you need-” Carlisle voice was pleading him.

“You can’t help me.” Edward voice become ice cold and hard his eyes scowled at his entire family. “Everything is changing. I’m changing. There is nothing I want from you expect to understand that we are no longer the same.”

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Lance glance down on the rocky snow cover ground, as if collecting thoughts. His lifted his gaze. “How about the basics than? Edward do you know the true origin of your species of common vampires?”

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Suddenly he frowned in aggravation. From a further distance he saw a spot of flaming red hair peering through the green trees.

Chapter 10, What We Are, Part 2 is coming to a computer need you :3

....hope that it will clear some questions up
i loved this!!! please post more.. I can't wait for the next chappies.. always loved this. I got a question, are guardians the good guys?

Chapter 1
The Return
Part 2

The pilot announced the landing and thanked the passengers for their cooperation. Edward made his way through the clustered of people in the narrow pathway, without making any physical contain with anyone. As he got off the plane he dashed towards the airport in the quickest human speed he could acquire, without looking suspicious to the humans.

It was drizzling and the skies were darker then usually, but it was nothing out of the ordinary. The airport was filled with people. He remembered that it was only a few days till summer vacation so it was natural that it to be crowed. But he didn't really care; all that was on his mind was Bella.

Every step he took echoed her name. Within the buzz of noise, both vocal and mental, he could faintly hear her. Her laugh ... her cry... her voice.

Every girl with brown hair and pale skin that passed him reflected her.

He smiled faintly. Before she was in every single thought in his mind, now she was everywhere around him.

When he was out of the airport he called a taxi and asked to be dropped off at the nearest car rental. He wasn't willing to wait for someone to drive him to Forks at a slow pace. The driver was very uneasy when Edward got in. He couldn't blame him. Despite looking breath taking through human eyes, it didn't hide the dark circles under his eyes or the signs of tension on his face.

He got a Volvo out of preference, but when he drove just outside of Forks he thought that Charlie would probably recognize him. And if he knew anything about Charlie, he would be more displeased to see him than the time when he came back with Bella all broke from Phoinix. He quickly putted the unpleasant memory out of his head.

He parked his car in a nearby public parking lot. As he got out of the car there was a clash of thunder in the distance as the clouds became black. It started to rain heavily as the winds picked up and blew viciously against him. The cold and bitter weather didn't bother him and he ran the rest of the distance to Bella's house.

As he came closer, the cables the held him down before loosened, but a nervous core weighting in his stomach became a pound heavier with each step.

Whether it was from the anxiety to see her again after so long, or the fear of her disapproval he didn't know. But all he did know was that he was finally back where he belonged ... with Bella.

He ran up the wall and entered through the window, the door to his only sanctuary. He did it quickly like if it was second nature. Why wouldn't it be after coming to her room the same route hundreds of times?

But the moment he set foot on the wooden floor he sensed that there was something horribly wrong. It was not because of the mess of clothes that were scattered all over the floor from a suitcase, or the unmade bed, or the empty book shelves and CD cases, or the stereo that Bella got on her last birthday with him which laid completely destroyed.

It was the scent. There wasn't a faintest tract of Bella’s scent anywhere.

The wind slammed the window shut. At the same instant a flash of thunder lightened the dark room and its loud rumble shook the glass.

End of Chapter :3

Hi, im a new reader!!! i was wondering if you could keep me updated???? i love your story!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 2
Astray

So what shall you do now?” a low whisper came from behind him.

Edward spun around in a fraction of a second.

What did he hear just then? A voice?

No a thought. It had to be.

A man? Women? Child?

No none of them. It was inhuman, demon like filled with pure evil lust.

He slowly took a step towards the window. The first foot step took so long to complete and so was the second. Space seemed to lengthen as if asking him to take his time, to think it over.

But think what over?

He come to a stop and became an immobile statue as he looked out the glass. It was so strange, instead of viewing the colourful night that only vampires could see showered by the summer rain, all his eyes were feasting on was bitter cool darkness.

He stared at the emptiness for a few seconds...minutes.....hours?

It was too quiet.......so dead silent.....so lonely.

Yet it was how his existence was for the past few years, the exact reflection of his life without Bella.

He could see no end to it couldn't look away from it, as if a gravitational pulled was drawing him into the abyss.

He gentle placed his hand on the smooth glass. The face staring back at him was drained from all emotion.....had no sign of life.....no soul.....a hollow.

He let out a long breath that harboured in his lungs for some time now.

Did he see a cloud of vapour form in the air?

No impossible he thought.

His fingers traced the image, belong it was the gateway to Hell. But only the gateway. Was he really there? What was beyond it?

Was he supposed to go through? Was it his time to live this world, this 'life' and enter into a world without-

..... to be continued

Chapter 2
Astray
Part 2

The sudden clash of thunder snapped his mind out of the strange delusion. His eyes regained their normal vision of the night behind the glass.

He flinched away the window as if electricity jolted through his body. He never experienced anything like that before. Was it a dream?

No he must have dazed off. But it wasn't the average daydream. In fact he couldn't tell what it was.

It felt too real. Too much like a nightmare.

An abnormal chill ran down his spine.

From fear? He did feel fear, a bone shuddering fear that twisted his inside, pressing heavily down on his lungs and tightened his throat.

It was hard to breath.

But it was not only because of this stomach-turning feeling, he felt cold......was it possible?...

So cold.

Something was out there and it was coming... creeping towards him.

GO!!!! *hick* GO ON GET THE....*hick* YOU BASTERED!!!!!” the inebriated yell broke through Edward’s hysteria.

That voice, it was Charlie.

Edward got out of Bella's room as fast as he could; his feet were inaudible as they hit the floor at an invisible speed. He was too scared to jump out the same window he passed through so many times.

He had to get out of there!

That place it was no longer familiar to him. It was no longer a place of welcoming or contained the missing warmth and love that he was hoping to find. It was haunted with deep, dark agony.

When he was about to past the living room, the sight of Charlie watching baseball caught the corner of his eye. Edward stopped just by the entrance and spied on him with his back pressed on the opposite side of the wall.

Charlie sat slumped on the couch with one of his legs on the table. His boots were covered in dry dirt. His jeans and white undershirt were reeking of week-old odour, which caused his noise to twist in disgust, and they were stained with grease, food, and other things he was not willing to identify.

His hair was all over the place, and his face was over grown in a bushy moustache and beard. Surrounding him were dozens of empty beer bottles and plates with mold infested food.

There was no way Bella would have Charlie in this state. That gave Edward the conclusion that she was no longer in Forks or in this house at least.

Besides his bad hygiene and neatness, Charlie looked broken. His face was tired and he seemed ten times older than his age. His eyes were empty.

Edward read his mind and found a complex flood of thoughts and emotions. He was too intoxicated by the alcohol to think straight. But Edward had a hunch that he was purposely trying to forget something.

He tried to listen closer. Trying to find any clues as to where Bella may be. Then a painful feeling buzzed through Charlie.

In his mind he was denying it, pushing, and fighting against it. He shouted sounds as if they were words. He garbed the nearest empty bottle and threw it in Edward's direction.

He ducked behind the wall and heard the bottle shattered on impact and spray across the floor.

Did Charlie see him?

Edward listened, it didn't seem so. After a few long minutes Charlie quiet down and Edward looked back at him. He rolled on the couch to his side holding his trembling hands close to his face.

“Why?” he whimpered. His breathing was uneven. “Why did you have to go? Come back! Come back!” he closed his eyes and tears poured down his face as he gave out harsh sobs.

.....To be continued

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service