The Twilight Saga

IMPORTANT: I'M EDITING THIS STORY FOR A BITE SORRY FOR ANY TROUBLES BUT CHECK BACK LATER :3

AND YES CHAPTERS ARE BEING REPOSTED

BUT YOU CAN STILL SEE THE PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

Prologue:
After a few years Edward finally decides that he can't live without Bella any longer and immediately returns to Forks. He finds out that Bella disappeared not long after he left, and no one can find her not even the werewolves or Victoria. But when trying to find her strange things happen...
The last part was by ♥♪Demetra/Krissie Jane Iris♥♪ it's really catchy :3

CONTEST: WHICH NON-IMPRINTED WOLF SHOULD IMPRINT IN THIS FAN FIC
I have this little idea in my head but I would like to ask you which one to choose (any non-imprinted wolf, jack included), I wouldn't tell you with whom or when thought heehee:3 just wait and see

Seth: III
Jacob: I

Most Characters and Orginal storyline are created by Setphenie Meyer
(Heads Up: I have very bad grammar/spelling)

THANK YOU EVEYONE THAT VOTED FOR SEARCHING FOR BELLA FOR BEST UNDERRATED FANFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3

Chapter 1
The Return

Edward looked out the window of the plane, watching the sun subside from the violet and navy blue sky.

The clouds below were an ocean of blazing oranges and reds, flowing passed the plane like a strong current.

But it wasn't fast enough.

His fortitude was grained down to the smallest particle of dust. After being nearly half a decade away from Bella he finally capitulated from the agonizing pain.

He wondered how he was able to endure the torture for so long.

Each day seemed to last as long as his whole life.

The images of her beautiful face hunted his mine, provoking him. She was the only cure to his shattered heart.

When he left Forks, left her, his heart crumbled slowly to the ground, leaving a trail behind him like bread crumble. And as each piece fell it felt like an anchor was drop and was tied to him, trying to hold him back.

As he pulled further, their bond ripped into him like rusted cables, leaving invisible but scaring tears in his flesh and soul.

And then he began to bleed. All the happiness, warmth, and love that he ever felt poured out of him like a river dyeing the earth in a lugubrious black.

The rust on the cables infected and spread through him, twisting onto every nerve and ruptured them.

After that everything went dark. He wasn't sure if he just blacked out or passed out, but he felt like he was consumed by a black flame that he couldn't put out nor escape.

This was his punishment.

This was for endangering Bella's life and lying to her in the worst way possible. When he told her that he didn't love her anymore, he could see the agony reflecting in her eyes.

He would do anything to take back those words, and now he could only hope that she would be able to forgive him.

Forgive him for all he did to her and failed to do.

He didn't expect her gratitude. He would leave her if she wished; he would do anything for her, even give up his own existence as a small reparation for his sins.

But if there was a even a faint spark of hope that she would look at him again, as she once did before, he would gladly get down on his hands and knees and beg her to take back the pathetic and trivial vampire that he was.

The plane shook as it grounded on the runway.

He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath.

This was it. This was his judgment with his existence at stack.

Its conclusion would put him into euphoria or abyss.

.....To be continued

Chapter and Links:

Notify me it the links do not work properly

Chapter 1, The Return, Part 2

Chapter 2, Astray, Part 1
Chapter 2, Astray, Part 2

Chapter 2, Astray, Part 3

Chapter 2, Astray, Part 4

Chapter 3, Circumstances, Part 1

Chapter 3, Circumstances, Part 2

Chapter 3, Circumstances, Part3

Chapter 4, Flaming Music Box, Part 1

Chapter 4, Flaming Music Box, Part 2

Chapter 5, Directions from Beyond, Part 1

Chapter 5, Directions from Beyond, Part 2

Chapter 5, Directions from Beyond, Part 3

Chapter 6, Unwelcomed Greeting, Part 1

Chapter 6, Unwelcomed Greeting, Part 2

Chapter 6, Unwelcomed Greeting, Part 3

Chapter 7, Fangs and Amethyst Eyes, Part 1

Chapter 7, Fangs and Amethyst Eyes, Part 2

Chapter 8, Dying, Part 1

Chapter 8, Dying, Part 2

Chapter 8, Dying, Part 3

Chapter 9, Commence Efflorescing, Part 1

More links will be added when editing finsihes :3

Chapter 9,Commence Efflorescing , Part 4

Updated June 27:

Chapter 10, What We Are, Part 1

Updated July 3:

Chapter 10, What We Are, Part 2 Preview 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Have to do this because playlist delete all the songs :_(
SEARCHING FOR BELLA SOUNDTRACK

Dural's Theme-Death to My Hometown by Logh
Myst's Theme (thought this song suites her better)-Walking on Air by Kerli Koiv

New: Adriana's Theme- Annabel Lee by Nox Arcana

Song heard down the Stoned Stairs-Music Box by Philip Glass
Song from the Broken Creepy Music Box given to Edward
-Music Box by squid fist
Song from the Music Box given to Edward (which Myst is listening and singing to)- Music Box by Nox Arcana

Here is some of my other work:

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/skies-...

Recondite Fervor (My vampire love story)
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/recond...

Views: 433

Replies to This Discussion

Directions from Beyond
Chapter 5

Edward recklessly walked back and forth in his room. His father, Jasper and Emmett went out to hunt down the person or thing that they heard screaming, but he was left behind.

“Absolutely not! I forbid you to leave this house!” Esme yelled in a strict and stern voice when he was about to walk out the door. Her arms were crossed across her chest and her face was masked in a motherly rage that he hasn’t seen for a long time.

“But mom I-”

“No means no, Edward Anthony Cullen! Don't make me repeat myself again!” she interrupted him. “What you have been through today is enough for a decade.”

“She's right Edward.” Carlisle said. “You should rest.”

“Listen dad, I'm the one that is having the hallucinations. They are directed at me and no one else.” Edward exclaimed, he almost sounded angry. “I don't want to get anyone else involved like Jacob Black, especially you guys. Trust me it's not worth it.”

“You're family Edward so it is worth it. Do you understand?” Carlisle said in a harder tone.

Edward sighed in defeat. “Yes dad, I understand.” For his family sake and Esme's nerves he would stay this time.

Esme smiled as her face relaxed in relief.

“Seems that you’re grounded bro.” Emmett patted his shoulder and smiled. “Tough love.”

Edward threw him an evil glare. He grabbed the music box from the table before he ran up the stairs and locked himself in his room.

Edward plopped down on the couch afraid that he might collapse from the puzzlement and aggravation that was booming in his head like a gong.

If his family banned him from the search then fine, he would just have to look into things differently. He looked down at the music box that was still in his hand and examined it. The roses and starry galaxies move in a small rhythmic motion that only vampires’ eyes could see. It seemed almost like a feeble heartbeat.

Though he told them that he wouldn't explore the hallucinations he didn't make any promises. Also he would do anything to ease the growing headache-like nuisance that was close to exploding into a major migraine.

He took a deep breath closed his eyes and forces. He was not exactly sure what to focus on. He wasn't sure how this all work or when the hallucinations attacked.

He replayed his memory of the last three encounters, trying to connect them in any way possible. Before each time he would be in great pain and agony over losing-

His process of thinking was cut short as the unbearable pain from the hole in his chest began to grow.

No, this was too much for him to handle. Dammit, his only idea came out as a failure. There was no chose but to wait until the others returned.

He opened his eyes, well he thought that he opened them, but he saw nothing. He found himself standing in the familiar darkness. Then all too soon the abnormal chill shivered down his spine.

He flinched a bit. That was much easier than he thought, but now that he was here he couldn't waste any time, who knew when someone would come knocking at his door.

He tried to resume from where he left off before. The last time he locked on the direction that the song from the music box and followed it. But he heard nothing. No giggling, no cries, just silence.

He swore under his breath with a great eager to punch something, if there was anything to punch. He was back at square one.

But he had to try; he had to do something while he was still here, even if it meant him walking in circles.

Before he could take a step into the emptiness two small, thin, ghost white arms came from behind his head. They hugged around his neck, there was light weight on his back, and a small chin pressed down on his shoulder. It felt like a child was hanging on his shoulders.

Wow this is the first time that anyone came looking for me. The same demonic voice he heard in Bella's room came from beside his head, he swallowed hard. Normally people would hide in little dark corners of the earth, hoping that I wouldn't find them. But you're different, I like it, but why is that? What reason do you have to come here? The voice sounded very amused, curious, and strangely playful.

Before he could ask this thing, about any of the millions questions on his mind, its’ short finger pressed to his lips silencing him.

Shh, your sister is coming, and it seems that she has something very interesting to say. You better hurry and go see what it is.

It let go of him and a strong force hit his back sent him falling into a bottomless hole. He opened his mouth to scream but nothing came out.

Then it spoke again but this time it slow morphed into a voice of a child. Bye bye, don't worry we will still meet again and maybe next time we'll have some real fun.

The next thing he knew he fell off his couch with a loud thump and the music box rolled on the floor by his face. He stood up on his feet and looked around the room. Nothing changed; everything was the same as he left it.

He bent down on one knee and picked up the mysterious music box. Maybe, he thought, Just maybe...

He put his hand on the lid and opened it, but it was still empty. He chuckled in frustration. Suddenly there was a short creak. He looked at the box is surprise. It produced another creak and then a broken song began to groan and screech.

He looked into the box for a flame but all he saw endless darkness.

He sprang up, nearly jumping off the floor and snapped the box shut as someone knocked on his door.

“Edward!” Alice called. “Edward, open up I saw something, I think it has something to do with Bella!”

... to be continued

Chapter 5
Directions from Beyond
Part 2

Edward threw open the door so hard that it ripped off the hinges. Alice raised an eyebrow and looked at him then at the broken door that he was still holding by the doorknob.

“Oh umm, sorry” Edward said a little embarrassed as he put it against the wall.

She shook her head. “Forget about it. It's not like a door was never destroyed in this house before.” she grabbed his arm and rushed him down the hall. “Come on, their going to be back in six second.”

When they reached the front door his father and brothers came in.

“Did you find anything?” Edward asked them, hoping they did.

But Carlisle shook his head. “I'm sorry Edward. We tried our best but found nothing.”

“Forget about that now, I think that I have an idea where Bella is.” they all turned to her with wide eyes.

“You know where Bella is?” Esme joined them along with Rosalie.

“Well not exactly.”

“Let me guess, you had another blurry vision.” Emmett rolled his eyes. “Do you think that they have proscription glasses for the eyes to the future?”

A low snarl rose from her throat. “I can't control the focus of my visions like a pair of binoculars, Emmett.”

“Just get to the point Alice.” Rosalie crossed her arms as she walked to Emmett side clearly annoyed with him as well.

“Alright, just a moment ago I saw what appeared to be a small person dress in a red robe.”

“A munchkin wizard? That’s something new.” Emmett interrupted.

“Let her finish!” Edward snapped at him. Sometimes Emmett didn't know when not to be funny.

“Anyway as I was saying,” Alice continued. “The person I saw seemed to be a little girl.”

“How can you tell?” Emmett asked.

Alice gave him an irritated look. “Who else would you find skipping along the streets of London? Now don't interrupt me with stupid questions.”

“It wasn't a stupid- OW” Rosalie stomped on his foot.

“Shut up!” she hissed.

“London, you mean London, England?” Carlisle asked.

“Yes, she was skipping down the streets humming an eery tone, then she stopped and pointed at the Houses of Parliament and said 'Hurry hurry, we can't stay here long, she can't stay here long. If you’re lucky you might make it to the tea party.' then the clock struck noon.”

For a moment Edward couldn't move. The voice that Alice just imitated, it sounded exactly like the child's voice he heard in the last hallucination.

“Hang on just a moment.” Jasper raised his hand. “We don't know if she was even talking about Bella. She said 'she can't stay here long' not Bella or the human girl. It can very well be a trap by someone to mislead us.”

“It's a long shot but it's the only lead we got. If you have any other ideas I'm all ears.” Edward said with a hard tone.

“So you’re going to England aren't you?” Alice asked him.

“It doesn't look like I have much of a chose.”

“Then I'll arrange the plane tickets.” Jasper said and took out his cell.

Edward looked at him is surprise. This was not something his brother did before, normal it was him or Alice that did the traveling arrangements.”

“What?” Jasper asked. “We are in this together aren't we?”

“Yeah, I guess- wait, we? Are you all coming too?”

“Don't think that we are going to let you have all the fun.” Emmett said. “Besides, Rose has been bugging me to take her somewhere to buy a new wardrobe.”

“Don't call the travel agency yet Jasper. We have to see if Bella's friends will come along with us.” Carlisle said.

“You don't mean the werewolves?” Rose asked him is disbelief.

“We did agree with them that we would share any new information, and also they are eager to find her just as much as we are. So it's only fair.”

“But that don't mean that we have to buy them tickets.”

“Rose, that's not important right now. Jasper, Emmett, and Edward I'm afraid that I need to ask you to come with me to meet the Quileutes at their border.”

“'Kay dad let's get this over with.” Emmett growled.

...to be continued

Chapter 5
Directions from Beyond
Part 3

"Hey!” Jake yelled with all the breath in his lungs. “Hey wait up! Where are you going?”

She didn't turn around when he called. The tall skinny woman with short jet black hair was oddly staggering towards the woods. The problem was that he didn't smell a trace of alcohol or drugs influence in the air.

He start to run up to her but stopped when she reached the boarder of the trees then everything stopped and became dead silent. Her hand touch the nearest tree revealing flour white skin that was terribly torn and stitched in multiple places. The skin had the shade of greyish green around the wounds. Just by looking at it made his stomach want to hurl.

Then she slowly turned her head to him, it was like a scene straight from a horror movie. He saw her white dead face, lips that were sewn together with a thick black wire, and her horrifying eyes. There were no pupils, iris or sclera, they were completely coal black, it almost seemed that there were no eyes in her sockets

Suddenly everything began to shake furiously. He looked around him in shock. An earthquake? In Forks?

“Jake.” someone called him from a distance and the woman disappeared behind the tree. “Jake, wake up.”

The next thing he knew was that his head slammed on something hard.

“Ow!” he sat up on the floor by the couch with Embry standing over him.

“Man Jake you sleep as hard as a rock.”

“If you'd patrolled as long as you’re suppose too I wouldn't have to cover your shifts. Why are you here?” he yawned loudly while rubbing the back of his head.

“It's those leeches again. They seem to think that they know where Bella is. Sam had a talk with them last night. Now he what's to talk to you.”

Jake shot up on his feet wide awake. “Why didn't anyone get me earlier.” he yelled and him as he stormed out the house.

Embry just rolled his eyes and followed him.

Jake slammed open Sam's door causing Emily to shriek in surprise in the kitchen.

Sam stormed in from his room. “What happened?”

“Jake you scared the daylights out of me.” she placed her hand on her chest and took a deep breath. “It's okay Sam it's nothing.”

“Why?” Jake said with a low growl. “Why didn't you get me when the Cullens came?”

“You were exhausted, you deserved the rest.” he replied calmly.

“But it was about Bella! They had information about her! I should have been there!” he was snarling now.

“I didn't know it was about her until I got there.”

“You could have sent someone to get me!”

“I didn't call you here to argue. Now calm down, or do you not what to hear what they said?”

Jake took a deep breath and after a few seconds nodded. Sam told him to sit at the table with him. He sent Emily and Embry out of the house, and sat down with his hands folded together on the table. Sam seemed to think about how to start.

“They told us that they presume that she is in London, England.” he said after a long minute.

Presume?” Jake raised an eyebrow. “So they're just guessing?”

“The Cullen girl that sees the future saw something that points in that direction.”

Jake crossed his arms across his chest, waiting for something he was not telling him. “And?”

“And they are offering to take two or three of us with them. They’re even paying for any expenses.”

Jake stood up and slammed his hands on the table.

“Be careful Jake, that's our only table.” Sam said.

“You’re kidding.” he looked at Sam in disbelief.

“This is no joke.” Sam said, and he saw in his eyes that he was serious.

“I'm going.” Jake declared.

“I thought you would say that.” the look in his eyes turned to worry. “And I can understand why, but are you sure?”

“What?” he now looked at him as if he just asked him something absurd.

“Jake, this can be really risky. Out of all of us this affects you the most.”

“What are you getting at?” his hands formed into fists.

Sam looked him straight in the eyes. “What would you do if you don't find her?”

“What if I do?” the heat and anger was rising in him again.

“How do you expect to find her? Happy and well, willing to come back?” he began to raise his voice

“Shut up! What do you know?” he bawled

“I'm sorry Jake but that's not how things work in life.” Sam was shouting now too. “And this is what I'm talking about,” he pointed at Jake’s fists. “If you can't handle it when thinking about it now, how will you handle it when you'll be with her?”

“Are you saying that I'll hurt her?”

“That is exactly what I'm saying.” he said in a low voice.

Jake became silent, remembering what happened with Sam and Emily. Now he understood why he asked her to leave with Embry.

He put his hands on his hips and looked down at his feet. He walked around the small room of a while before raising his head.

“I'm still going.” he said a little more causally.

Sam shook his head. “Fine, but only if Embry and Seth go with you.”

“Seth? He's just a kid.” he said in surprise.

“Well since Quil imprinted, he wouldn’t go away for long. And Seth is your next closest friend. Unless you what Leah to go in his place.”

“I'll take the kid, thanks.” he said a little too quickly.

Sam grinned. “I thought so. Also don't tell anyone that his going until you leave the country. He volunteered to this and said he would hate it if his sister found out.”

“Yeah the last thing anyone wants is her teeth in your throat. Better your neck than mine.” Jake laughed.

“Watch it Jake.” he threatened. “Or I'll rethink-”

“Sorry, sorry.” Jake raised his hands in defence. “What will you tell Embry's mom?”

“He told her that you won a trip to London. Whether she buys it or not he said that he's still going.”

“So when are we leaving?”

“Tonight.”

End of Chapter

Chapter 6
Unwelcomed Greeting

Of course! This is just perfect!” Rose exclaimed, only loud enough so that the other sleeping passengers didn't hear her. “The dog is air sick! What else is there?”

“Rose if you can't stand the smell don't breath.” Alice was clearly sick of Rosalie constant nagging.

“Give him a break. It's hard enough from him as it is.” Jacob snarled at her.

Embry was finally asleep after hurling a day's worth of food in a half an hour. His head was pressed to the top of the seat in front of him. Esme switched seats with Seth and was rubbing his back in a messaging rhythm and didn't mind if he smelled like wet dog. Nothing could ever get in the way of her motherly instinct.

Is seemed to help him, he also didn't seem to be bothered that she was a vampire. In his mind he wished that his mother would be more like Esme.

Edward pretended to sleep, trying to ignore Jacob's hateful aura beside him.

All he could focus on was get to London to find Bella and getting out of this malodor plane.

When they finally got off the plane they wasted on time and Alice quickly lead them to where she had her vision. Thankfully it was a cloudy day, which caused no problems for the Cullen's to travel in the open.

They hurried through the busy streets of London and ignoring the crowed of people that starred at them and whispered among themselves.

Jacob and Embry often glared at the people that said that they were the bodyguards of a royal family from a foreign country.

They came to a small center square that had a large old fountain which was probably as old as the building and apartments around them.

“This is it.” Alice said.

“I think it's best if we split up, that way we can cover more ground.” Carlisle said. “Look for anything that looks suspicious or that links to Bella or the little girl. I'll be with Esme, Rose your go with Emmett, Alice you'll have Embry and Seth. Jasper goes with Edward and Jacob.”

Edward could understand his father combinations. He and Esme can work best together.

Rosalie and Emmett were, well, Rosalie and Emmett.

Alice could handle two werewolves and keep them out of trouble, plus Seth seemed to be more comfortable with the Cullens and had a better temper.

Jacob of course wanted to find Bella first even if it meant pairing up with the mind reader vampire that he strongly despised. Jasper would be needed if his temper went out of hand, which was a great possibility.

“We'll meet back here in an hour, and watch yourselves understand. he commanded and they dispersed.

Edward headed straight to the Houses of Parliament.

“Hey leech.” Jacob called him but he ignored him.

“Don't call us you pathetic nicknames in public.” Jasper hissed under his breath.

Cullen kid slow down. You’re moving too fast for the average human.”

“You seem to be keeping up just fine. Also weren't you taught to respect you elders, pup?” Edward grimed at him.

“You don't fall under the same category.” he growled.

After a minute something caught Edward's eye and he stopped.

“What is it?” Jasper asked him.

Ahead he saw a small boy wearing worn out sneakers, lose jeans, a red and navy baseball jacket, white wool gloves, and a baseball cap which had its bill lowered enough to cover his face.

He was sing to himself “Rain, Rain go Away.”

The reason that he caught his attention was that everyone else worn short shirts and pants in the humidity they were in.

Jasper and Jacob saw was he was looked at.

Jacob frowned. “It's just a kid come on lets go, we're just wasting time.” he resumed walking, Edward and Jasper followed.

Edward, I'm getting a strange feeling from that child. Jasper told him.

As they were passing the boy his arm shot up as fast as a striking snake and garbed the side seams of Edward's jeans.

Edward froze and they all slowly turned their heads down to the boy.

He stopped singing and lifted his head, and beneath the rim of the bill there were two completely blacked out eyes and a dead pale face.

“Those eyes.” Jacob said so faintly that Edward hardly caught it. “They’re the same as that woman's that I saw in my dream....no I saw her somewhere before. It was the day before Bella disappeared, I sent the whole day looking for her but couldn't find her.” his eyes flashed to Edward.

Without reading his mind Edward knew that he what he was thinking. He might know where Bella is.

“Where is she?” Edward said in a cold tone.

The boy lowered his head and let go of him. He began to walk down the street and sang the same song.

They followed him through dozens of streets, parks, alleys, and bridges until they came to a crowed outdoor market.

Then the boy came to a haul and pointed at something in front of him.

Edward scan the clustered of people and within them, like a white dot on a black canvas, he spotted a very pale girl with long, straight, dark brown hair, the beautiful heart-shaped face with the exact details from the widow's peak head line to the pointed chin that he has been seeing in his mind, and her wide chocolate brown eyes that stared back at him in sheer panic.

“Bella.” he whispered. For the first time saying the name didn't hurt, didn't choke in his throat or burn in his chest. But before he could take the first step to her she already bolted the other direction and disappearing into a small alley.

... to be continued

More chapters please! LOVE IT!!!!
pleaaaaaase finish if i want more
Chapter 6
Unwelcomed Greeting
Part 2

“Bella wait!” Jake called and ran to her shoving through the crowd.

Most of them saw him coming and moved out of his way and those that didn't collided into him. They cursed and swore at him, some of which he couldn't really understand.

Edward and Jasper quickly caught up and were ahead of him before he knew it. He still couldn't understand the logic as to how people parted like the Red Sea for vampires, no matter how crowed it was.

When they got into the short dark alley Bella was almost at the other end, Edward ran up to her side in an instant and garbed her arm by the elbow. He gently pulled her back into the alley away from unwanted attention and spun her around to face him.

During that time Bella was attempting pointless struggles, trying to escape his grip.
Her arm appeared to twitch in pain, as if it was bruised and delicate to the touch. But he could tell if it was because of the long blue shirt that covered the skin of her arm to her wrist.
“No!” she cried. “Let go! Leave me alone! Get away from me!”

Her words were like sharp razors, with the blades coated with poison that stabbed and gashed deep in his chest with each word.

He knew that this could have been the way he would be greeted when he came back, but now that he stood face to face with her he wasn't so sure he could handled it anymore.

“Bella.” he whispered fainting and raised his hand to touch her cheek but she flinched away from his hand. Another dozen tiny cuts were created.

“Let her go you leech!”

Suddenly a strong force punched the side of his face, causing him to lose his grip on her and sent him crashing into the old wall.

Jacob stood close to where he was standing just a second ago. The hand that hit him was still in a fist. His body was beginning to shake, his jaw locked, and his eyes became killer.

Bella began to make a break of it again and Jacob was the one who stopped her this time.

He looked down at her; he forced himself to a calm state.

“Bella.” he said softly. “It’s okay Bella it's me. Listen you don't have to go with him if you don't want to. He wouldn't come close to you, I swear it. Don't be afraid. You can come home. Charlie misses you-”

“JAKE-LET-ME-GO-NOW!” she screamed in his face with more panic glistening in her eyes.

His arms fell to his side; his face was a mask of pure grief. But all too soon it turned into pain and rage.

“Damn!” Jake swore under his breath as heat rose from his spine. Sam was right; he wouldn't be able to handle it after all.

“Jasper!” Edward yelled.

Jasper took action quickly, he relaxed Jacob's anger, and within a few second he calmed down.
She took a few steps back and looked at all of them. She shook her head as tears began to pour down her face.

“Why did you come? You have to keep away from me!” she broke into sobs. “If you don't- if you don't-” but she was crying too hard to finish. She covered her face with her hands and was shaking.

Edward slowly walked up and put his hands on her arms, careful not to frighten her with any sudden movements.

Her trembling vibrated from his hand through his arms and into his chest, sending her pain to his heart. He couldn't stand to see her in so much agony. He would to anything in his power to make it stop even for an instant.

“If we don't what will happen? Please Bella tell me?” he pleaded. He needed to know that was troubling her, what was hurting her this much.

She looked up at him. Eyes wide wet with tears that socked her face. They reflected deep anxiety and fear.

She gulped before she replay in a low voice “If you don't they will kill you.” Then there was a long eery silence.

“Rain, rain, go away come again another day.”

Bella became still as stone. She turned her head around to see the little boy looking back up at her with dark endless eyes. He raised his hand and took her arm and tugged on her shirt.

He shifted his head slightly to the side. “Rain, rain, go away. Go away. Go away!” he replayed like a broken record, raising his voice louder and louder.

Through it was hard to tell who he was looked at he seemed to by staring at Edward, Jasper, and Jacob all that the same time.

Bella was the only one the turned away from the boy and looked behind Edward. He saw the sheer fear flash in her eyes and face.

She pulled her arm away from the boy and reached out behind Edward and opened her mouth, as if to scream to someone to stop.

Before he could turn his head to see who she was looking at or hear the words from her, he felt like something went through his neck.

Then everything went blank.

... to be continued

Chapter 6
Unwelcomed Greeting
Part 3

Edward couldn't understand what happened. One moment he was standing in the alley, and the next nothing.

Was it another hallucination? No, this was completely different. There was no endless darkness, strange sounds, the chill, or the child. There was nothing, it was all white, not cloudy but almost murky.

Suddenly he felt a growing pain around his neck. It was like he was wearing a collar that was jabbing thousands of thin needles into his flesh a hundred times per second. The nerve endings in his neck sparked like a cut live extension cord.

He tried to rip off the collar, but he couldn't feel his arms. He couldn't feel his body. It was as if he was completely paralyzed.

He wanted to scream and cry in pain, but couldn't even open his mouth.

What the hell is going on? What's happening to me?

After what he thought was forever, the stinging pain ran down his spine and spread throughout every nerve cell of his body like a virus.

Though the pain was ten times worst, he at least regained the feeling of his body. He attempted to go for his neck again but he was restrained from any movement.

Dammit. He wanted to yell. Dammit. Dammit!

He had no choice but to wait it out and hope that the torture would end soon.

But after, what seemed like weeks. The pain was finally setting. First he was able to twitch his fingers, his lips and toes. And finally was able to break through the clouds and hear again and he heard someone crying beside him.

Bella?

Was it Bella? Was she still crying? Was she okay? Was she hurt?

These questions were racing through his mind. They pushed him to get up, to open his eyes, to move, to help her.

When he finally got his eyes to cooperate and open, he looked up at a white unfamiliar ceiling. He was on a soft bed in what appeared to be a bright old fashion English hotel room.

He felt that there was something around his neck, it felt like some kind of cloth.

He turned his eyes to his side and saw Esme sitting on a cushioned chair, crying in her hands. Carlisle stood beside her, rubbing her shoulder.

“Mom.” he never thought it would be possible for his voice to sound like a dying goose, and it hurt to send the air up his throat.

She looked up at him in unbelievable relief and happiness. She came up to his bed and patted his head and gave him a warm smile.

A smile formed on the corner of his lips. He was glad to see his mother after all that pain. He felt safe.

“What happened?” he asked.

“Oh honey.” she frowned and her mouth began to tremble.

“Edward what was the last think you remember?”Carlise asked.

Edward took a deep breath “I was following this boy.”

“A boy?” Carlisle raised an eyebrow a bit surprised.

“Yeah, then he took us to Bella and she ran to an alley. We caught up to her and then-” his eyes grew wide. “Bella!”

Carlisle saw that he was about to get up but he quickly placed his hand on his chest, stopping him. “I don't think that's a wise decision Edward.”

“Why?” he lifted his head, then a jolt of pain shot from his neck to his spine. He clutched his teeth and hissed.

“Edward can you recalled anything else?”

“Bella saw someone or something behind me but I didn't have a chance to see what it was. And then I found myself here.” he looked into his father's eyes. “Where's Bella? Is she here?”

Edward felt his heart fall when his father closed his eyes and shook his head sadly.

After he finally found her, held her, and she still slipped through his fingers. All of it was for nothing now.

“Yesterday, after you, Jasper, and Jacob didn't show up or pick up your phones we went looking for you.” Carlisle told him. “And we found you and Jasper decapitated and Jacob was severely injured in multiple areas.”

A long empty silent hung in the air. Edward then finally noticed that others were in the room.

He looked to the other side and found Jasper on the other bed with Alice holding his hand; her face showed that she was crying for a while. His eyes were closed and his neck was tightly wrapped in gauze.

Jacob was in the next bed with his leg hanging off the end. At first he thought that he saw a huge mummy. Except for his eyes and mouth, he was completely covered in bandages. Seth and Embry were setting by him. Seth was clearly worried and Embry didn't look too happy about the whole situation.

“We sent Rose and Emmett to try to track down Bella, but when we last heard from them they lost her scent, but they're still looking for her.” Esme said.

Edward didn't know what to say. He didn't know what to think or what to do anymore. He once again found himself useless and cornered.

Then something that his father thought made him snap his head to him so fast that he though he reopened his neck.

“Carlisle that's not necessary.” he said firmly.

“Dad no.” Alice said. She probably saw the future and what he was planning to do.

“We have no choice Edward. If you and Jasper were attacked without even having the chance to see or sense the enemy, we might be dealing with something that is out of our hands.”

“But-”

“Edward,” Carlisle was beginning to sound a bit frustrated. “The cuts that you received were clean cut. Whatever that person used as a weapon it's able to split the bonds between only two atoms. We were lucky that none of you were killed.”

“Umm excuse me, but the other half of the room would like to know what the hell you're talking about.” Emrby said impatiently.

Carlisle looked at him in understanding. “My apologies, but I think it's best if we asked the aid from a friend of mine. They're very well known and very powerful in the vampire world. There a family known as the Volturi.”

End of Chapter

hey can you please update this it has been a long time so pritty pllleeeaaasssseeee
this a great story!!! It's just fabulous im so excited to get answers filled in once we get the next couple of chapters like "what she's turning in too" and the same with edward, "what happened to Dural" he sounds like a totally sweet guy just broken and also what's happening in general so excited to finish read this story. update soon please and keep me posted!!!

always a fan
britt
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I just read up to Chapter 6 Part 3 and......WOW!!! This is a great story. I love that the Cullens, Werewolves, and now it looks like the Volturi have to work together to get Bella back. I hope that you post more soon!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service