The Twilight Saga

IMPORTANT: I'M EDITING THIS STORY FOR A BITE SORRY FOR ANY TROUBLES BUT CHECK BACK LATER :3

AND YES CHAPTERS ARE BEING REPOSTED

BUT YOU CAN STILL SEE THE PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

Prologue:
After a few years Edward finally decides that he can't live without Bella any longer and immediately returns to Forks. He finds out that Bella disappeared not long after he left, and no one can find her not even the werewolves or Victoria. But when trying to find her strange things happen...
The last part was by ♥♪Demetra/Krissie Jane Iris♥♪ it's really catchy :3

CONTEST: WHICH NON-IMPRINTED WOLF SHOULD IMPRINT IN THIS FAN FIC
I have this little idea in my head but I would like to ask you which one to choose (any non-imprinted wolf, jack included), I wouldn't tell you with whom or when thought heehee:3 just wait and see

Seth: III
Jacob: I

Most Characters and Orginal storyline are created by Setphenie Meyer
(Heads Up: I have very bad grammar/spelling)

THANK YOU EVEYONE THAT VOTED FOR SEARCHING FOR BELLA FOR BEST UNDERRATED FANFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3

Chapter 1
The Return

Edward looked out the window of the plane, watching the sun subside from the violet and navy blue sky.

The clouds below were an ocean of blazing oranges and reds, flowing passed the plane like a strong current.

But it wasn't fast enough.

His fortitude was grained down to the smallest particle of dust. After being nearly half a decade away from Bella he finally capitulated from the agonizing pain.

He wondered how he was able to endure the torture for so long.

Each day seemed to last as long as his whole life.

The images of her beautiful face hunted his mine, provoking him. She was the only cure to his shattered heart.

When he left Forks, left her, his heart crumbled slowly to the ground, leaving a trail behind him like bread crumble. And as each piece fell it felt like an anchor was drop and was tied to him, trying to hold him back.

As he pulled further, their bond ripped into him like rusted cables, leaving invisible but scaring tears in his flesh and soul.

And then he began to bleed. All the happiness, warmth, and love that he ever felt poured out of him like a river dyeing the earth in a lugubrious black.

The rust on the cables infected and spread through him, twisting onto every nerve and ruptured them.

After that everything went dark. He wasn't sure if he just blacked out or passed out, but he felt like he was consumed by a black flame that he couldn't put out nor escape.

This was his punishment.

This was for endangering Bella's life and lying to her in the worst way possible. When he told her that he didn't love her anymore, he could see the agony reflecting in her eyes.

He would do anything to take back those words, and now he could only hope that she would be able to forgive him.

Forgive him for all he did to her and failed to do.

He didn't expect her gratitude. He would leave her if she wished; he would do anything for her, even give up his own existence as a small reparation for his sins.

But if there was a even a faint spark of hope that she would look at him again, as she once did before, he would gladly get down on his hands and knees and beg her to take back the pathetic and trivial vampire that he was.

The plane shook as it grounded on the runway.

He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath.

This was it. This was his judgment with his existence at stack.

Its conclusion would put him into euphoria or abyss.

.....To be continued

Chapter and Links:

Notify me it the links do not work properly

Chapter 1, The Return, Part 2

Chapter 2, Astray, Part 1
Chapter 2, Astray, Part 2

Chapter 2, Astray, Part 3

Chapter 2, Astray, Part 4

Chapter 3, Circumstances, Part 1

Chapter 3, Circumstances, Part 2

Chapter 3, Circumstances, Part3

Chapter 4, Flaming Music Box, Part 1

Chapter 4, Flaming Music Box, Part 2

Chapter 5, Directions from Beyond, Part 1

Chapter 5, Directions from Beyond, Part 2

Chapter 5, Directions from Beyond, Part 3

Chapter 6, Unwelcomed Greeting, Part 1

Chapter 6, Unwelcomed Greeting, Part 2

Chapter 6, Unwelcomed Greeting, Part 3

Chapter 7, Fangs and Amethyst Eyes, Part 1

Chapter 7, Fangs and Amethyst Eyes, Part 2

Chapter 8, Dying, Part 1

Chapter 8, Dying, Part 2

Chapter 8, Dying, Part 3

Chapter 9, Commence Efflorescing, Part 1

More links will be added when editing finsihes :3

Chapter 9,Commence Efflorescing , Part 4

Updated June 27:

Chapter 10, What We Are, Part 1

Updated July 3:

Chapter 10, What We Are, Part 2 Preview 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Have to do this because playlist delete all the songs :_(
SEARCHING FOR BELLA SOUNDTRACK

Dural's Theme-Death to My Hometown by Logh
Myst's Theme (thought this song suites her better)-Walking on Air by Kerli Koiv

New: Adriana's Theme- Annabel Lee by Nox Arcana

Song heard down the Stoned Stairs-Music Box by Philip Glass
Song from the Broken Creepy Music Box given to Edward
-Music Box by squid fist
Song from the Music Box given to Edward (which Myst is listening and singing to)- Music Box by Nox Arcana

Here is some of my other work:

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/skies-...

Recondite Fervor (My vampire love story)
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/recond...

Views: 558

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 8
Dying
Part 2

While Dural waited for the Cullens on their couch, he was preoccupying him mind with fixing the music box. Slipping his fingers pass the roses he pressed down on the black sphere in different areas. Every time he lifted and placed his finger on it, it would glow different colors.

Then he heard them driving on the highway.

“So let me get this straight,” He heard a husky male voice. Dural presumed that it was one of the wolf shape shifters that he saw before. “When you went to the Master Leeches you saw the girl that was giggling in the hallucinations, and this wired blue flaming dude?”

“For the fifth million time, yes!” Rosalie snapped.

“But this is what’s really bugging me. If they escaped with a huge flaming dragon, wouldn’t anyone notice something like that?”

“How the hell should we know? Maybe they escaped the city a different way.”

“Well they couldn’t have walked out or jumped over the walls. We were patrolling the perimeter, and I think that we would have seen or smelt the bloodsucker.”

“You were patrolling the city?” Dural could tell that she was ready to kill him by the angry tone of her voice.

“We were careful and it was just in case you got out through another exit and left us behind.” He muttered. “Those must have been some very scary leeches to make you come back whiter than ghosts.”

“I didn’t think that they were vampires.” Edward said in a low tone.

“But they said they sucked blood.” Emmett said. “What else can they be?”

“I don’t know, maybe they are. No they can’t be, there is something else to it.” Edward was beginning to sound frustrated.

“Hey bro, what’s got you so worked up about it?”

“I not sure, it’s just something. I can’t call it a hunch, but I had this very weird vibe about them. I can feel in every single cell of my body.”

“Freaky leech, very freaky, but then again you’re like them, so it could be a brother and sister connection. You know a kin, a blood tie. Oops just remembered you have no blood.”

“If you wish to walk the rest of the way I’m more than happy to pull over Jacob.” Edward offered in a causally voice.

“No I don’t really mind to sit in a car that reeks with-WAOH!” he yelled at the engine of the car roar and the car tires sped across the asphalt.

“Edward slow down! Carlisle and the others are falling behind!” Rosalie yelled.

“It’s them. I can feel it.” Edward hissed through his teeth. “One of them is here right now!”

“Hold on, don’t you think we should talk this over with the others?” Emmett asked.

“No, I want to see this thing face to face.” Jacob said with growing anticipation.

The car zoomed into the driveway and pulled over. Then the sound of opening and slamming car doors was followed by the sound of another car parking in.

Dural sighed. “Looks like it’s going to begin. What a drag.” He muttered under his breath.

“Edward!” Carlisle called out. “Edward what’s going on?”

The front door slammed open and Edward appeared in the entrance of the living room

Dural didn’t even look up at him when he entered. “Well that took you a great deal of time.” He said as he slowly got up from the couch.

“How did you get in here?” he snarled. A second later his family was by his side along with Jacob and Seth.

“You shouldn’t be accusing me about breaking into your house, when you welcomed yourself into Bella’s room uninvited countless of times Edward Cullen. Or should I call you by your birth name, Edward Anthony Masen?” He asked and Edward flinched at the sound of his real name.

“Who are you and how do you know my brother?” Alice hissed but Dural didn’t seem to hear the question. After he didn’t respond for a long time, an impatient growl rumbled in Jacob’s chest.

“Okay that’s it!” Jacob roared and marched up to him and grabbed him by the collar. He then lifted his feet from the ground and slammed his back to a wall. However, Dural was close to Jacob’s high and could probably reach the floor if her starched out his feet.

Their faces were just a few inches from each other. “If you want to be a smart guy fine, but first you have to answer some of my questions. Who or what the hell are you?” Jacob snarled in a threatening voice as his nostrils flared.

But Dural continued to work on the music and seem unconcerned that a werewolf was holding him in the air.

“Answer me!” he yelled and pushed him harder into the wall. He was beginning to shake.

Everyone held their breath fearing that he might snap at any moment.

“Jake.” Seth slowly approached him. “Jake cool it before you do something that you’ll regret.”

“The only one that will regret anything is this freak.” He snarled.

“Heel.” Dural said in an emotionless tone and still didn’t look up.

“What did-” But Jacob never had a change to finish his sentence.

What happened next no one was too sure. It was like someone hit the Next button on the remote.

Jacob was face down on the floor with Dural standing on the right side of his head.

Jacob twitched a bit and attempted to push himself up on his shaking arms and ended up coughing up blood.

For the first time, Dural looked away from the music box and turned his empty eyes to Jacob.

“Are you willing to behave?” he asked and Jacob just glared up at him and growled. Seth came up to him and helped him up to his feet then pulled him back a few feet. Jake wiped the blood off from his mouth with the back of his hand.

Dural just shook his head. “In this world you should have better self-control of your instincts” he looked back to the music box and opened it. He waved his hand over the opening and a blue flame lit up at the center of the sphere and it began to play. “Let just say if every creature followe your regulations this world would be a malformation from what it’s now” He snapped the lid shut and turned his glaze on Edward.

He could see him shiver; it was very slight but still visible to his eyes.

“It seems that you are already aware of my superiority just by begin in my presence Edward.”

“Edward what is he saying?” Esme turned to him with a panicked look in her eyes.

Jasper took a bold step between Dural and Edward. As if he was trying to shield his brother from him.

“What do you want with my brother?” he asked him sternly as their eyes locked together.

“Dural!” a high pitch cry was heard from outside. Suddenly the front door burst opened and a small, pink blur ran into Dural.

Myst jumped up on him and was hanging on his neck with her face buried in his shoulder.

“Dural big wolfie is chasing me and I don’t know why!” she cried loudly. “I was trying to hide from it but I couldn’t! Why does this place have to be so cloudy? There is no place to hide.” she looked up into his eyes waiting for an answer.

“Is that it?” he asked in a apathetic voice and she hit his face with her bunny.

“At least act like you care?” if she was able to cry in frustration she would be doing so now.
“And now the wolf followed you here. Couldn’t you just handle him yourself? Why did you constantly come running to me?”

BECAUSE YOU’RE MY BIG BROTHER!” she screamed in his face.

He let out a long sigh and lifted her in his arm. A second later the sound of a running wolf was fast approaching.

“Hey, Hey!” she tried to pull herself out of his grip. “Let go! What are you doing? If we don’t move the wolfie will get me!”

“I know and here he comes now.” He pointed out the door and Quil came flying at them through the door with baring fangs and bloodshot eyes.

DURAL!” Myst screamed when Quil pounced at them and was over their heads. But the moment that he was supposed to pin them down he came crashing to the floor instead with Dural and Myst no were in sight.

“Quil!” Jacob yelled as he tried to grab a hold of him but he got to his feet and moved away from his reach.

“Well it seems that even with four legs you can be exceedingly dilatory.” They all froze at the sound of Dural voice. It was coming from straight above their heads. They all looked up and he was standing on the ceiling as if he was still on the floor.

He put Myst up on the ceiling and fell back to the floor on his feet right in front of Quil. Before he could react to Dural’s prompted movements, Dural slammed his hand on the center of his head.

Quil let out a yelp in pain from his crushing grip. As Jacob and Seth began to run to their friend’s aid they came to a screeching halt.

There on his hands and knees completely naked was Quil in his human form. Dural released him and the table cloth that was on the dining table appeared in his hand. He threw it on Quil’s trembling body.

“Wow!” Myst jumped down from the ceiling and looked at Quil in pure fascination. “How did you do that?”

“If you use all you senses and apply it to your knowledge of the brain you should be able to figure it out.”

“Right! - No! - Wait, you used your flames to do it didn’t you? That’s cheating! And since when do you know so much about the wofly’s brain?” Myst grimaced up at him.

He placed his hand on her head. “I told you that I used all my senses Myst. Once I did that the rest was straightforward.”

“That’s does tell me anything! Saying it was magic would make more sense! And why do you know about his brain and I don’t?” she whined. “Why do you have to be smarter than me? Everything is just too easy for you!”

“Because I’m the big brother remember. I think that for the greater good I shouldn’t tell you how I did it.” He ruffled her hair. She childishly turned away from him and gave him the cold shoulder.

“Oh!” she quickly looked back at him with a sudden mood swing. “Did you tell BB that he is dying yet, or did I miss the reaction on his face?”

“No, I was about to tell him, until you came in running from a puppy. Also his name is not BB it is Edward Cullen.”

Edward felt cold. It wasn’t the same as the chill that ran down your spine, or the heavy weight feeling in pit your stomach. It was like everything just congealed in him and he couldn’t move, his body couldn’t function. All that was going through his minds were the words; ‘He is dying.’

“But I can still call him BB right? Or I should probably think of a better nickname.”

“I would greatly appreciate it if you did.” Dural said.

“W-what? What do you mean that I’m dying? That can’t be I’m already died.” Edward laughed as if they just said a humorous yet bad joke. Everyone else looked at them as if they were grotesque.

“It would be better if we sat down, we has some matters to discuss with you Edward.” Dural offered.

“What matters?” Carlisle asked in a hard tone.

“This is none of your concern and I no obligation to answer any of your questions. I was sent here to speak to Edward and him alone.” His sister looked at him oddly, as if something he said perplexed her. “You and your family are more than welcome to listen if they wish, but I can’t grantee that you will be partial to what I have to say.”

“I would prefer it if we stood.” Jasper snarled.

“Suite yourself.” Myst shrugged her shoulders and disappeared and was found jumping on the couch. “Don’t mind me. I’ll have my turn to play when Dural finishes explaining.” she called

“Just don’t break anything.” He told her.

“I can’t promise you that!”

“And speaking of promises, we are going to have a little talk when we get home.” He could hear her gulp.

Dural looked back at Edward, who was still petrified. “I’m not going to waste my breath on walking you through all the little details and don’t interrupt me until I finish. Is that clear?” he asked but none of them responded. Dural shook his head and did not look very amused “I expected something like this. I think it’s best if you sit down.” And with that they were all seated at the dining table without a clue as to how they got there.

Dural was the only one standing by the chair where his sister was sitting.

“You now that I hate it when you move me around so fast.” She grumbled. “I’m not a decorative you know.”

“Hey!” Jacob looked around him. “Where is Quil?”

“He is lying on the couch recovering from his minor shock. Now shut up so my brother can finish what he started to say.” Myst said in a dour voice and somehow managed to hold an innocent smile on her face. “Their all yours.”

“Edward, I think that you misinterpreted us when we said that you were dying. Though the thought never deemed on you, vampires still maintain heartbeat.”

Jacob laughed. “Yay right! What’s next fish can fly? Ow!” he yelled as an invisible force slammed his face to the table.

Myst giggled and placed her hands behind her ears. “It’s true. You may not hear it but me and my brother can, it’s clearly as a ringing bell. I guess it’s because little vampires can’t hear its sound frequency like evolved vampires can.”

“Whoa! Whoa! Hold up! You’re evolved vampires?” Emmett shot up from his chair.

“I think that mature vampires would be a better term to use Myst. Oh and Emmett Dale McCarty sit.” On Dural command he immediately sat back down.

“How did you-” Rose began to ask.

“Its basic nature to take orders from someone that has overwhelming power Rosalie Lillian Hale. But I would prefer to make him cower in fear or order him to brutally kill you, his own wife.” Myst giggle at the thought. “I’m sorry to interrupt you Dural, please continue so I can have my turn soon.”

“So you’re saying that my heart beat is- you know.” Edward was incapable of saying it.

“We can’t say that you are dying for certain. There could be a good chance that your heart’s rhythm is just out of sync. It happened before, that’s why we were sent here to confirm it.”

“So there is still a possibility that he wouldn’t die?” Esme asked Dural in a despaired tone, but he didn’t answer nor glanced in her direction.

“I’m sorry Esme Anne Platt but when my big brother says that he wouldn’t answer your questions he tends to stick to his word.”

“Oh.” Esme was surprised that Myst knew her previous name. Her eyes fell to her lap in slight disappointment.

“But I can tell you that if BB dies it will be really fun.” Myst clapped her hands happily. “Fun! Fun! Fun!”

“Why do you still call him a baby boy, Myst? I thought you were going to change that ridiculous nickname.”

“I did big brother, BB now stands for baby brother.”

Baby brother?” Edward asked so low it was almost a whisper.

Myst nodded with a grin so wide it showed her fangs. “When a vampire dies they mature and became true undead monsters.

....to be continued

Chapter 8
Dying
Part 3

“Hocky docky then,” Myst clapped her hands and appeared in front of Edward sitting crossed legged on the table with her bunny beside her. “Now it’s my turn.” She said as she took off her pink backpack and zipped it open.

“What are you going to do?” Alice asked in an uneasy voice.

“Oh nothing really, I’m just going to do a test if he is evol-maturing or not.” She replied as she took the small metal suitcase and placed in on the table. She clicked the locks open and lifted the top.

Edward looked into it and once he saw what was inside a nauseous feeling grew in his stomach like a huge tumour.

In it were three injections. The first was an empty tube; the next contained a pinkish-red fluid. But the third one had a dark, thick, sappy liquid and within it a thin greenish glowing worm looking thing.

To his dissatisfaction she reached for the third injection. She held it in the light examining it, and tapped it a few times and the worm began to spin and swim around in the tight space.

“I think I’m going to be sick.” Seth muttered and leaned under the table with his arm around his stomach.

“Rosalie, get Seth to the nearest bathroom.” Carlisle ordered and she quickly took him without complaining. Carlisle appeared beside Edward and pulled him out of the chair and away from Myst. “Are you planning to inject that into my son?” he looked at her with a sinister glare.

Everyone got on their feet and rooted themselves in between Myst and Edward, including Jacob.

Myst frowned “Noooo, I’m going to make him drink it.” She said sarcastically and rolled her eyes. “What are you stupid? And you call yourself a doctor.” She shook her head. “Now I want everyone stay where you are and nobody comes close him. Got it?” her voice was on longer childish, it resembled the voice of a wicked woman. “Oh and Edward stay still.” She smirked and she hopped off the table and slowly skipped up to him.

“Damn it way can’t I move!” Jasper growled.

Myst watched in amusement as the Cullens struggled to move as if they were bind to the ground by unbreakable chains. But she then frowned when Jacob stepped in front of her blocking her way.

A smirk formed on his face. “Well looks like your little voodoo don’t work on me you little bit-” but his began to choke and struggle for air when Dural’s hand circled itself around his neck.

“I don’t think that I can allow you to finish that statement about my sister.” Dural said in a dull voice, but for some reason a thick murderous aura was sensed around him. “Myst do what you have to do. I’ll take care of these pathetic attempts.” He said and in a second Rosalie was caught in his other hand when she tried to get to Edward. Whe Seth appeared he threw Jacob into Seth like a bag of rocks and they both crashed into the wall, knocking them unconscious.

Myst stood toe to toe with Edward and grinned like a child. “Can you please kneel down and pull up your sleeve” He did as she ordered while graining his teeth. “Don’t worry this wouldn’t hurt.” She giggled.

“You think that little needle will go through his skin?” Alice snapped at her.

“Sure it can. This is a special needle I made myself.” And she injected Edward with the dark liquid and the worm seemed to slighter itself through the needle into him. Then she took out the needle, rubbed the spot here the needle entered and took a few steps back. “Okay now it’s going to hurt like hell.” She giggled.

Edward took in a sharp breath as his pupils’ contract and became so small that they were hardly visible. He grabbed his arm and held it to his chest then he collapsed to the floor as he let out terrifying cries of pain.

He felt the worm wrap itself inside his arm, then rip deeper and eating into his flesh as it grew longer and thicker. On the outside, his arm was revoltingly boiled and bubbled as the worm swerved beneath his skin.

“One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississppi...”Myst counted as she crouched by Edward jolting body

“Oh no! Please! It’s hurting Edward!” Esme screamed.

“What are you doing to him? Make it stop!” Emmett bawled.
Carlisle, Jasper, and Emmett were furiously beating against the bindings and Rosalie squirmed in Dural’s grip.

“Just give him a moment. Be silent and stop moving.” Dural said and they became instantly still. All they could do was watch. The second pasted like hours and ever scream and twitched his made punched into them.

Myst giggled, poked his arm a few times and when she reached 50 the aeration in his arm began to finally settle.

“Looks like he will make it.” Dural said and dropped Rosalie and she landed on the ground like a ragged doll. When Edward torture was finally over he huddled himself and laid there trembling. “You’re going to be fine now. Myst is just going to take a sample from your arm, and we’ll take our leave.”

“Awww, but Dural I wanted to play a bit more with BB.” she whined she go up and went to the small suite case. The she looked into it with crossed eyes. “Hey where is the antidote?” she looked back at Dural.

“I disposed of it. It was a fake wasn’t it?”

Her eyes grew wide with shock. “How did you know?”

“I created that antidote remember. I think that you can also recall the little discussion we had about not leaving trash after you play.”

She laughed nervously and quickly took the empty tube and injected it into Edward’s arm. It filled with the same dark liquid but it was slightly lighter than before. After packed everything away in her backpack, she took her bunny back into her arms. “Looks like the fun is over Sir.Hop-a-lot.” She mumbled into his ear.

“No quite.” Dural said. She blinked a few times and gave him a questioning look. He lifted the petrified Edward by the back of his collar and gave him a good punch in the stomach.

Though it knocked the breath out of him and caused him to moan in pain. He seemed to snap out from his state of shock. When Dural placed him down on his feet, he wobbled a bit but was able to regain balance.

“There are a few things that we need to explain to you Edward before we leave.” Dural said and Edward lifted his head and looked at him heavy-eyed. “That is unless you want to hear us out.”

“Wow you’re going to really going to take the time for that?” Myst asked in astonishment.

Edward took in a deep trembling breath and nodded.

“Very good.” Dural nodded. “Now that we are aware of your deadening we have to report back for further orders.”

“Not that we will abide by them or anything.” Myst muttered to herself.

“So the test came back positive?” Edward asked in a faint voice.

“Of course it did silly.” Myst laughed. “The injection that you received was like a very strong vaccination or a weak form of a deadly virus. It was created to detect whether a vampire is potentially ‘dying’. If they were you body would fight it off like a normal flu.”

“And if he wasn’t, without the antidote his would never be able to utilize his arm again.” Dural added. Myst smile fainted when his dead eyes made contact with her.

“Well I wanted to see the effects if he wasn’t dying.” She mumbled as she looked away.

“So what’s going to happen to me now?” Edward said each word lethargically, fearing their answer.

“Until there is a granted consent to retrieve you, I suggest you made your chose as to whether you will come with us.”

The Cullen’s glared at Dural and Myst with eyes that clearly reflected their determination to ambush them if they dared to lay a hand on Edward.

“And if I refused to go with you?” His tone became more firm.

Dural just shrugged his shoulders. “I’m not going to make the effort to force you into doing anything. It would be a complete waste of my time. But I’m implied to warn you that if you chose not to come and go through the transformation without us there are some risks.”

Myst raised her hand eagerly. “Oh-oh let me tell him that part.” Myst interrupted him. “One of the risks is that you’re most likely going to go through the transformation in an unsuitable environment. That’s because during the maturity you’re going to be very sensitive to your surroundings. If one wittle thing, like the tone of voice your bothers use, or the way the air smells, or even the slightest flicker of light reminds you of something unpleased, you’re going to burst into a full outrage.” Myst began to giggle at some thought. “It’s quite fun to watch, like a real live horror film. You’ll get so swallowed up in violence and blood thirst at you wouldn’t even remember who you are, you no long recognize the people that you love and wouldn’t hesitate for a moment to slaughter them. All you’ll feel is the overwhelming power.”

“And when that happens we can’t stop you. You will be constantly hunting and destroying everything thing around until you burn out-which should last three to five days and nights. Dural remember the time that happened to Ivory? “She looked back at him. “ She really loved children but ended up stealing them and ripping them slowly, little piece by little piece as they...” she trailed off when her brother’s eyes met hers. “And I probably should shut up now.” she said and bite her lips.

“Do you understand Edward?” Dural asked him and looked him straight in the eye.

Edward lowered his head, he didn’t know how to response. If he stayed he would become a ghastly monster, and hell knows what he would do to his family or any innocent person around him, but if he went with them he would become some sort of monster he didn’t even want to imagine.

“Suicide is not an intelligent alternative. It would only make things worse, well in your outlook it would be.” Dural interrupted his train of thought.

Edward snapped his head back up in surprise, Dural answered his question, or the best option he was hoping to use, the moment he thought if it.

Myst hissed in a breath. “That happened once before to another one. He was set in flames by his own coven, but he rose from his ashes. He was said to be the true demon born from hell at that moment. With his skin flaming red hot and his eyes wicked cold and all.” Her eyes narrowed. “To bad I couldn’t see that, he was on a rampage for a month too.” She glowered at Dural.

“They did have the right motive to punish you back then.” Dural said.

“But it wasn’t fair! Everyone else got to see!” she whined and pointed her finger at him. “And you were in favour of grounding me! If you really love me big brother, then punish him, or I’m going to get really, really mad!” she flashed her arm behind her and pointed at Quil.

Quil was leaning against the wall with the table clothes wrapped around his waist. As he slowly regained his strength and adjusted his sleepy eyes he saw a clear vision of Myst. He let out a low growl and leaned forward, ready to attack and any moment.

Dural sighed. “Very well. How long can you run?” He asked suddenly.

Quil realised that the question was directed at him. “Why should I answer you? What did you do to Seth and Jake?” he roared and exploded into a wolf.

“You should be more concerned about your own wellbeing rather than you friends.” Dural raised his arm and faced his palm at Quil.

Blue flames proliferated from of his hand and took form of a huge wolf that hovered over the floor. Its’ amethyst eyes glared at Quil ready to fight. It hissed viciously as its’ flaming body blazed and crackled turbulently. “He will pursue you for one day and one night without hiatus. I would advise you not to let him catch you or touch you.” Dural patted the wolf.

Quil started at the flaming wolf in pure terror.

Myst giggled and clapped her hands. She jumped up on Dural’s back and hugged him tightly. “Thank you, thank you so
“Consider this before you’re off, it’s better if you are to run for your life than having her upset and letting out her frustration at something else.” Through his never presented any emotions to attest this, something dreadful deep within Myst grin said that it was true.

The wolf gave out a ferocious snarl and sprinted at Quil. He was quick to dodge and ran with a yelp out the door with the flames close behind his tail.

“Let’s go home.” Dural told Myst.

“Okay.” She turned to Edward and waved him good bye. “I hope that you will come with us BB. Maybe then you can play with me and Bella.”

“Bella?” Edward eyes grew wide when he said her name. The fear washed away from him and at scene of antagonism rose from deep with him. “You have Bella?” he snarled viciously and his sinister eyes burned at Dural and Myst but they didn’t care.

“Oh and your family is granted permission to move and speak.” Myst balefully smiled. Without warning there was an explosion of blue flames and once it subsisted, they were gone.

End of Chapter

Chapter 9
Commence Efflorescing

Dural flew over Forks on his dragon with Myst in his arms as the first glimpses of the peaking sunrise illuminated the sky. She was clinching tightly on his shoulders as she leaned her body as far as she could to the side of him to see Quil. Quil was frantically running away from the wolf that he sent after him. She giggled and hugged him again.

“Can we stay and watch a bit longer?” she asked sweetly. “I want to see if he gets killed or not.”

“We don’t have the time. I need you to look after Bella while I take care of Edward’s case with the Guardians. Judging by how dark the content you extracted from him was I wouldn’t be surprised if his instincts started to awaken.”

“Are your just going to let them take him?” She asked in a dishearten tone.

She glared at him hoping to that her eyes could somehow detect a splinter of his silent notions. But neither his eyes nor his expression wavered. She sighed in frustration and defeat and struck his shoulder with her forehead.

Her head jerked back up and a fascinated grin veiled her face. “What kind of powers to you think will activate first?” she asked in an excited tone.

“It’s quite rare, but since he is a telepath, I presume that the powers will be more psychological than physical.”

Myst frowned. “So he won’t make thing go boom or crush people into smithereens. Well that’s no fun at all.” she grumbled.

“He most likely already gained the ability to sense the presence of our kind. Then he will be able to use our methods of tracking each other globally or controlling others thoughts and actions. The problem with this though, vampires like him often can become greatly prevailed. Once they realize their superiority they tend to take control and torture the cravens around them with enjoyment and gloat.” Dural sighed, “They get quite stubborn and troublesome to deal with when the power gets into their heads. That’s why I want to get him to come with us before the Guardians acquire him. We both personally know how competitive the Guardians can be to get a rare type bairn under their command.”

Myst gave him a queer smile. “I never seen you so worked up over a dying vampire, well not since Bella. I can’t help but wonder if you are so considered about him because he is important to her or if it’s a completely different reason.”

There was a long silence. “Are you bisexual Dural?”

“No.” He replied bleakly.

“Are you sure?” she asked in a teasing voice. “You can tell me anything. I will accept you anyway you are.”

“You are watching too many drama programmes.”

“Well they are very funny when the main characters suddenly get into a fatal accident or kill each other over someone they both love. But you know they are more people like that now-a-days, like Tila Tequila and Lady Gaga.”

“Do you think that someone like me is capable of being one?” he looked at her.

She studied him for a while and she looked away with a frown. “Well no.” She admitted. “It is kind hard to believe that you love anybody.” A faint sadness lingered in her voice.

Dural just held a straight face. “What did you do that provoked the shape shifter pursuit you?” he was willing to change the subject.

“Nothing!” she said sternly. He looked at her with empty eyes and for some reason it sent a shiver down her spine. “Okay! Okay! I’ll tell you! Sheesh.” she surrendered to his gaze. “I was playing and building a sand castle for Sir.Hop-A-Lot with a little Native American girl named Claire.” She smiled. “It was really fun and I gave her one of my special bunny key chains before the wolfie came. I think he imprinted on her because he was really really mad to see me with her.”

“What were planning to play with her after you built the castle?” he asked.

She threw him a glare. “I didn’t want play with her. I just wanted to normally play with her. I am a little girl too you know.”

“I don’t think that you can consider yourself a child when you’re well over a few thousand years.”

“Well I can do whatever I want and no one can tell me not to. - Well expect for you of course because you are my big twin brother after all.” She gave him a heartily smile and leaned the side of her head to his chest and her voice became a low whisper. “You don’t take orders from anyone not even from the big people. They’re terrified of you.” She sneered. “Why don’t you accept their offer and become one of them? I bet you one million bucks that you will become one of the top bosses after that.”

“Because I consider being a Guardian is too much of an inconvenience. Beside I have you, Bella, and now Edward to babysit. I don’t need the whole society to look after as well.”

“So you do care!” Myst stretched up her arm to pat his head. “There is still a loving big brother under that hard fossil after all.” She then held his face in between her tiny hands and kissed him passionately on the corner of his lips, it was something abnormal for small child to do to a young man in such a manner. Yet Dural showed no emotional reaction to her deep praise.

“Do you love me Dural?” she asked with an odd amorous look in her eyes

“Yes, and no you can’t”

“You don’t even know what I was about to ask!” She exclaimed with confound eyes.

“You wanted to know if you could see that Claire child again.”

She raises an eyebrow. “How did you know?”

“We are twins.” Suddenly, for just a moment, a faint smile formed on the corner of his lips as he said the words, then disappear insanity.

Myst face glowed and grinned from ear to ear. She closed her eyes and huddled closely into his arms like a kitten.

“I don’t care what anyone says, you’re a good boy, and I will help get Edward just for you.”

“Also because you want to play with him before he dies.”

She chuckled darkly. “We better hurry. It doesn’t seem that we have much time left and my spidey senses tell me that both of them are going to be strong little ones.” then she quickly added. “But not as strong as you are Dural!”

“Sometimes being powerful is a greater inconvenient.”

“How so?”

“You wouldn’t understand.”

“Try me.” She challenged him.

“I would prefer it if you didn’t know, or ever find out.” There was something was hidden in his voice.

“You’re not making sense again! I hate it when you don’t tell me something because you think it’s better if I don’t know.” She muttered in a mocking tone.

“Don’t be angry because things are going to get very interesting and in order to have fun you need to be content first.”

... to be continued

NEW READER

love love love the story

i love that your reposting the chapters again i loved this story when i read it the first time

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service