The Twilight Saga

This is a story I enjoyed writing but never got really far on it because of writer's block. But it's a pretty interesting story. I know it's not written that well and it's a little confusing, so if you have any questions please ask me! Thanks! 

Secrets of Sisterhood

Stella, Cora Beth, Ami, Ivy,  

Everyone has a secret…

Prologue

Everyone has a secret…

Some are big. And some are little. But we all know everybody holds one. Some are meant to keep. Some are not. Some are forgotten. That is until just the right moment.
And that moment starts…

Now.

Chapter 1

--Stella--

minor-latin"">   If I said nobody was staring at
me, I’d be lying. Everyone was staring at me. Every member of the student body
of Cane Falls High had their eyes on me. And not in a good way.

I ignored the stares and walked on to my first period class not even bothering to stop by my locker. I took a seat in the back of the classroom hoping it would avoid the more staring I had yet to
face. I took out a book and attempted to read it. But I was too distracted. So
much was on my mind.

“Stella?!” I heard my name being called.

I looked up to find my friend, Cora, standing in front of me with a surprised smile on her face.

“Oh, hey Cora. How was your summer?” I asked her.

“Fine. But I have to say you look amazing!”

“Thanks,” I said as the teacher came in.

Cora sat in the desk next to me.

“Class,” the teacher said. “Welcome back. I hope you all had a nice summer. My name is Mrs. Meyers and I will be you’re English teacher this year.”

I looked back down at my book, again not reading it.

Mrs. Meyers continued. “And we have a new student, Mr. Conner Banely.”

“Oh crap,” a male voice said.

I looked up to find him staring at me. The new guy. Conner.

I don’t think I even blinked. I was beyond shocked. I was breathless. Last time I saw him was the day before I left Louisiana. The day I figured out he had gotten back together with his
girlfriend. But that was two weeks ago.

While I was in my commemorating the past, all eyes turned to me. Soon enough everybody in the classroom, students and teacher, were all staring at me.

I quickly looked down.  

“Okay, class,” Ms. Meyers said trying to get everyone’s attention back on her.

I kept my eyes down on my book for the rest of the class period. I couldn’t believe he was here. In my town. Ruining my life. I said that I would never see him again. What a lie that was. But I
didn’t even remember telling him where I lived. So he couldn’t have just moved
here for me. He was clueless. That explained his reaction when he saw me.

As soon as class was over, I was out the door. I walked straight to my locker not bothering to notice Cora right on my heels.

“What was that all about?” she asked me. Of course she noticed. Everyone noticed.

I opened my locker. “Nothing,” I lied.

“Don’t lie to me, Stella. I saw what happened in there. I know something is going on. Do you two know each other?” Cora was going to be the one that new everything. That was what made her Cora.

I sighed and shoved my things into my locker. “You know how I told you that I met a guy over the summer.”

She nodded. “Was that him?”

“Yeah.” I closed my locker and leaned against it.

“Well, then what are you so jumpy about it?”

“I’m not jumpy,” I told her. “The thing is…he has a girlfriend.”

For the first time in forever, Cora was speechless. She didn’t say a word. She just stared at me in the weirdest way.

“But…but…” She couldn’t even get a sentence out. I knew this would be shocking but I didn’t think it would have this effect. “You’re the good one. You’re the good girl, the one who never does
anything stupid. The one who does what’s right, never anything wrong.”

“What can I say, Cora.” I shook my head wishing this had never happened, wishing everything that had occurred since the beginning of the summer had never ever happened. But that was impossible. We
could never go back. “I don’t know what has been going on. Ever since,” I
started to whisper, “the thing
happened back in June, things have changed. I have changed. I think all of us
have changed.”

She opened her mouth, but closed it. Then she opened it again and spoke in a whisper. “I know. But that doesn’t mean you can date a guy that’s taken.”

I rolled my eyes. “We are not dating. We never were dating. We were never even formally together.”

“Then why is he here?”

“I don’t know. This is just a mere coincidence. Some wild twist in fate. But it doesn’t mean that anything is going to happen.”

“I know. But what if something does?” One of Cora’s major flaws was not being able to let anything go. No matter how little it was.

I spoke each word as if they each belonged in their own sentences. “Nothing is going to happen.”

She threw her hands up in defeat. “Okay, okay. But what if it does?”

I shook my head. My eyes wandered over to the end of the hall where Conner was standing. Staring at me.

“Nothing is going to happen.”

---comment! 

Views: 161

Replies to This Discussion

This story only has a matter of chapters left! But trust me, PLENTY of other big events will happen before it ends!
You should expand this in to something you can publish as a novel.
That would be great!
I can even imagen a movie based on SOS.
I know! I actually am thinking about that! And I imagine everything I write in movie form!
(I know I'm boring with this, but..) Can you go and check that link I sent you? And comment it?
Party outfits (Order LtoR: Ami, Stella, Ivy, Cora) http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=22268651

--Cora—

“Here you go.” Ami handed me an invitation covered in pink tulle.
“What’s this?” I asked her turning it over in my hands a couple of times.
“Friday night at the country club. Seven p.m. My party,” she told me with a Ami-worth smile.
“Party for what?” Ivy grabbed her invitation out of Ami’s basket also covered in tulle.
Ami looked appalled. As if we had forgotten the most important moment of her life…
“Oh! Your birthday!”
Ami placed a hand on her hip. “Duh. I can’t believe you forgot! How many years have we been celebrating this important event? What like, forever?”
Stella made a face. “Our forever.”
“Well, this is the most important birthday yet. Friday I’ll be sixteen years old. And remember I’m the oldest out of us. So, I’ll tell you out it is first.” She patted me on the head like a puppy.
Ever since I moved here and became friends with the nut-heads, Ami’s birthdays have been the priority of my life all throughout November. And I imagine before then it was the same with just Stella and Ivy around.
Out of the four of us, Ami’s party has always been the biggest. And her birthday had always been the most important. Though that might had had something to do with her being the oldest. She considered the rest of us babies though we weren’t that much younger than her.
Stella was the second oldest, born in March. Then it was me, born in May. And last was Ivy born in June.
I remembered Ami’s last birthday party. It was in her pool house. There were about a million people there because she was popular. Tiffany was there by her side all night.
Ami’s voice snapped me out of my look at the past.
“…It’s going to be fancy. So, where something really nice. A dress and jewels. It’s going to be like all of those modern day charity balls you see on TV. My sister asked a small orchestra to be there.”
“Classical music?” Ivy questioned.
“No, they’re going to play the songs we know now, but make them have that stringy sound.” She made a motion with her hands. “And the punch is going in wine glasses. There’s going to be shrimp and lobster. The works.”
I raised my eyebrows. “Stringy?”

I unwound the curl the curling iron had formed and sprayed some hairspray on it. I looked in the mirror at myself one last time.
I was dressed in a cute little green dress that shimmered in the light and cream heels with bows on them. It was totally me. Said so much about my personality. Professional but yet fun.
The doorbell rang from downstairs. I knew no one else was going to answer it considering I was the only one home. I opened the front door and standing there was Stella dressed in a so Stella purple dress.
“Why don’t you look cute,” I said staring at her outfit up and down.
She laughed. “Thanks. You ready?”
“Yeah, one minute.” I ran back inside the house to turn off all the lights and grab my purse. “Okay!”
Stella’s mom was driving us because neither one of us had our license yet. We picked up Ivy at her house then continued on to the country club.
It was packed with people. Some of whom I didn’t even know.
It seemed like it took forever for us to find Ami. But finally we spotted her greeting some guests.
“Hey, guys!” she said giving us all a hug. “Did you put my presents on the front table?”
I laughed. “Yes, we did. Now, who are all these people?”
Ami looked around. “I seriously don’t know. But I’m pretty sure there aren’t any party crashers. Tight security, you know.”
I nodded.
We stood by Ami’s side as she thanked all of her guests for coming to her ‘Spectacular Super Sweet Sixteen.’
It was fun. But there was a weird feeling deep in my gut. As if I had forgotten to do something.

---what did Cora forget to do that could completely backfire?
COMMENT PLEASE!!
Wait, from where this came from?
They're celebrating? What about Gianna?
It's Ami's birthday. Gianna is possibly at Juvy.
'K!
Hoping to put more up tonight! if not this weekend surely! More drama and freakyness to come!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (= caught-up in bliss with this story ! iHate it when you take a break, but then- the wait is always worth it (: (:
you must continue [when you can, that is ]
thank you! glad you caught up! it's sadly coming to and in a few chapters, but PLENTY more will be added. Posting this weekend!
agree

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service