The Twilight Saga

Disclaimer: Stephanie Meyer owns all characters, plot,& ect.

Prolouge: Nessie has just turned seven. She hasn't figured out exactly what imprinting is, but Jacob is starting to act differently around her. His feelings towards Nessie have changed, but she does't know it yet. Where will this lead the couple?

Chapter 1....pg 1
Chapter 2....pg 1
Cahpter 3....pg 2
Chapter 4....pg 5

Views: 100

Replies to This Discussion

RPOV

Jake walked over to me and smiled hs wolfish grin tha I loved. He sat down beside me and pulled me onto his lap. It was morning and we had just woken up. My parents were still at the cottage getting dressed. Alice planned to take Rosalie and Grandma Esme out shopping today, so she was zooming around the house filling her purse and pockets with different things.

While I was watching TV, my parents walked at human speed into the room. When they spotted me on Jacob's lap, they asked me to take a walk with them. I inquried why with my thoughts, but my dad just motioned for me to go outside with them.

Once we were at the cottage, we sat down and they started talking about imprinting. I knew that imprinting was when a wolf fell madly in love with someone. Sam had done this with Emily. They had gotten married about 3 years ago. Then my mom started talking about Jacob. My interest spiked and I heard her say,"Jacob has imprinted on you."

After she said that I was completely thrown out of balance. Did my mom just say that Jacob was in love with me?
My dad nodded yes. I went over to the couchh and sat in between them. I then proceeded to ask about Jacob and why he was starting to act differently. My parents had told me that Jacob had imprinted on me the day I was born. I asked,"If he had imprinted on me the day I was born, then why do I feel like he is like my older brother or my best friend in the world." Before they could answer, I got up and walked to my room.

After a couple of hours I had realized that I did love Jacob. I could not live without him. but the only question is 'does he know that my feelings for him have changed?' I need to go talk to him about this.

JPOV

I wonder where Nessie is? She left with her parents to take a walk over two hours ago. I began pacing the floor. I then saw Nessie walking towards the back door. I rushed out to her and put my arm around her shoulder. We continued to walk; she abruptly twisted herself out of my grasp with a confused face I went to the couch and sat down and motioned with my hand for her to speak if she wanted to. She reached out and placed her tiny hand on my arm. I 'saw' her parents explaining to her what imprinting was and how I imprinted on her. What she showed me next I wasn't ready for. She showed us together; me in a tux and her in a gorgeous wedding gown, both of us had rings on our left hands. Nessie took her hand my own arm and placed it back on her lap. The next minute she was gushing to me telling me that she loved me and she wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. These were the words that I had waited seven long years for. And when she stopped she blushed scarlet just like her mother used to and smiled up at me with a crooked grin that was my absolute favorite. I pulled her onto my lap and crushed my lips to hers. She wound her fingers into my long, shaggy hair. This was a kiss of love and of passion. It returned her words and said more that words cannot desribe. After a few seconds we broke apart. Right then we knew that our relationship had changed forever.

Alice came dancing into the room with a huge smile on her face. I didn't know what she had just 'seen' but I knew it involved Nessie. What I didn't know ws that Alice's vision had something to do with me. She pushed me into her room and shut the door behind her. She asked me if I still had my mother's wedding ring.I replyed with a yes and a what the hec is all this for.

Then it dawned on me. Alice finally sat me down after an hour's worth of fitting a tux to fit me 'correctly'. I asked Alice why she was doing this but all she responded with was,"Because I know you are going to need one".

Once Alice and the others left, I wet to find Nessie. She was downstairs fixing herself a sandwich. I walked up behind her and wound my arms around her waist. I kissed her neck and cheek, then I proceeded to make myself a sandwich as well. We ate in silence for a moment then I dropped my sandwich back onto my plate. I took Nessie's hand in mine stood up and when she was standing she knelt to the ground and said..................
Happy Birthday!
thanks i didn't think anyone on here would tell me Happy Birthday! THANK YOU
I loved it keep writing!
Ch 2 RPOV

"Renesmee Carlie Cullen, I love you and I want you forever. Will you marry me?"

I stood there caught off guard. Jacob had just survied an hour with my aunt Alice, something not many have done in one piece. I figured we would take it slow even though we loved each other unconditionally and irrevocably. I then remembered that Jacob had just asked me to marry him. "Jake, yes! I love you too.I want to be with you for eternity."

I knew my Jacob would want the wedding to be as soon as possible. Alice came streaking down the stairs, lifted me off my feet, then carried me up to her room on her back. Before I breathed twice Alice had surrounded me with binders and magazines. She had her laptop perched on her knee and a sketch/note pad in her hands. I knew this was going to happen. I let Alice be Alice, but I wasn't prepared for the extremity of it all. I just stared at Alice with a surprised and excited look plastered on my face. The first question was an obvios one but I asked it all the same."Alice what is this?"

"It is planning equipment for your wedding, silly! I don't know when the wedding will be, but I need to get a head start."

"Alice, what dress have you planned for me?! I know you are anamazing fashion designer, but I just want to clarify that I want every man in the room to drop their jaws when they see me."

"Trust me. I can see every man's face, except for Jacob, and they can't take their eyes off of you. I even think Emmet and Jasper will have trouble controling their thoughts, let alone Jacob." And at this she broke into a fit of giggles.

"Alice?"

"Yes Nessie?"

"How am I going to tell my parents about this? My dad pretty much hates Jacob's guts and my mom usually agrees with my dad when it involves me."

For a second Alice stopped and her eyes glazed over. "Your mom is going to be SO happy and ectatic for you, and your dad.....will not be happy about his little girl growing up, but he will be happy on the inside.

Then she added"Tell them together, your dad will not freak around your mom."

I was practically bouncing out of my seat when Alice let me go for the day. I was exaughsted, but the thought of being my Jacob's bride had me squealling in happiness the whole way home. As i walked in the front door, I saw Jacob, my mom, my dad all looking at me. Jacob had an expression of longing and relief that we got away from Alice. My mom looked so happy for me. I had heard the story of their wedding many, many times, and hoped that mine would be just as perfect, My father on the other hand was almost glaring at me.I walked over to my parents and sat in between them; better to start off in a good place.

It seemed like hours I was talking to my parents with Jacob. When the wedding was, what we were planning to do in life,whether we would get jobs were just some of the topics that were covered. The questions were relentless. I finally yawned hugely right in front of my mom. She then told me to go to my room and get some sleep,because I had a busy schedule for the next three weeks. The next morning I woke up in Jacob's arms.He was SO warm. It made me feel great just to know that in just three short weeks we would be joined in matrimony.
Unlike my mother I helped plan my wedding. The theme was along the lines of a fairy tale. Not faries and princesses,but magic and charm. Alice had started designing my dress, but I wasn't 'allowed' to see it until it was finished.

Three weeks passed quickly. I was glad that Alice, Esme, Rosalie, and my mom didn't have to sleep. The wedding was going to be spectacular. All of the planning put into my wedding was going to be hard to repay.

I woke up on April 21 and looked over at my clock. It said 11:00 am. I knew I would have to start getting ready if my wedding was at sunset. Jacob was probably getting ready as well, if he isn't doing mid-day rounds. I walked into my bathroom and sitting on the edge of the counter was my father.
WOW AWSOME ADD ME ASS A FRIEND CAUSE THIS IS SO GOOD MORE SOON PLEACE!
CONTINUE THIS!!!!!!!! ITS WIKED GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
come on, whats Edwards lecture gonna be??
let us know let us know let us know!!!!!!
is edward gonna give her the "sex talk"? cuz omg. like just omg.
You and Riva are on the right track. I am writing chapter 3 now but it's takin a while. It is REALLY long so I will try to post some more soon
oh, please please please!!!!!!!!! just hurry up, write at vampire speed!!!!!!!!!!!!! please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok here is the third chapter

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service