The Twilight Saga

Plot: Bella left forks after Edward left her and she finds her self in a small town, in a house...that is haunted. But one day she meets the One Direction boys...but each of them have a secret. What will happen?

Note: One Direction with a supernatural twist.

These were made by the lovely Nikki :)

These were made by the talented Claire :)

This was made by lovely Rachel :)

Content:

Chapter 1~New Home

Chapter 2~Dejavu

Chapter 3~Snowy Day

Chapter 4~Missing

Chapter 5~Graveyard

Chapter 6~Pain

Chapter 7~Zayn's chance for amends?

Tags: She'sNotAfraid

Views: 870

Replies to This Discussion

Yes it is, very Interesting lol

I love it

I am glad you do :)

Chapter 5~Graveyard

I felt Louis’s hand wrap around my wrist and I looked down at him after he breathed out my name rather shakily, tears were shining in my eyes and my heart was aching, I hated to see him like this, I dropped to my knees beside the couch and held his hand softly “Lou.” I breathed out and closed my eyes and tears slid down my cheeks.
“Bella....” Zayn said behind me and I looked at him, anger and hatred in my eyes, I slapped his hand away when he tried to touch my shoulder
“Don’t you even dare, Zayn. I have nothing to say to you.” I snapped at him and tried not to shake or jump up and kill him, right here. “I think you should go.” I said
Zayn looked at me, slightly confused “Go? Go where?” He said, he was shaking, I had no idea why and I didn’t even want to know “Bella, please I am sorry, I know I did wrong...”
I cut him off “Did wrong? You almost killed Louis! I thought he was one of your best friends, but it seems you would rather have him as a snack!” I looked at him “I thought you were better than this, Zayn but I guess I was wrong.” I said and looked at him “I don’t care where you go, but I don’t want you here!”
Zayn looked at me with a rather hopeless look “You’re kicking me out?”
“What does it look like?” I said looking at him “I thought you would be smart to figure that out by your self.” I said
He sighed “Bella...I...” I looked away from him as he trailed off
“I don’t want to hear it, so save your breath...if you even have one.” I muttered the last part to my self.
Zayn sighed and he pulled me up and he gripped my arms tightly making me look into his eyes “Bella...please don’t do this, I am begging you.”
“Let her go.” Louis said in a raspy voice behind us. I tried to look back at Louis but Zayn had a tight grip on me, so I could barely move. “I can’t live without you..” he said, he looked like he meant those words, but I didn’t trust him, not after what he has done to Louis “I love you.” He said and I closed my eyes, my heart aching in pain.
“You can’t love me Zayn, no one can. I always end up getting my heart broken. I don’t believe in those 3 words anymore.” I said and opened my eyes “Let me go!”
Louis looked at me and I saw his facial expression, he seemed hurt. Like he felt the same way Zayn felt about me. I looked away from both of them and felt Zayn let me go.
Liam and Harry looked between me, Zayn and Louis and Niall let out a sigh “Bella...” Niall started to say
I shake my head “Niall, please don’t.” I said and closed my eyes tightly and tried to fight back more tears but they ran down my cheeks “Zayn, go...please.” I said trembling.
Zayn looked down and he sighed, his sigh heavy and deep from sadness. He pressed his lips to my forehead, his lips felt rough against my skin “I will go, but read this.” he said and he slipped a note into my hand, before he walked out of the house and closed the door behind him running somewhere into the dark...dark forest.
I could feel Louis’s eyes on me but I could not even look at him or the others. I let more tears ran down my cheeks as I went to my room and closed the door and I looked at the note in my hand that Zayn gave me.
I sat on my bed and let out a sob. I had no idea if I even cried here before...oh yes wait when I found Louis. God my mind was so messed up, I didn’t even know what I did or didn’t do, but the sobs just came from me. I didn’t want to fall in love again, I didn’t want to get hurt again.
I looked at the note in my hand again and I opened it up and started to read what Zayn wrote.
Dear Bella,
I know I acted cold towards you, since the day we met. I know I probably said some things that seemed harsh to you and like I don’t like you, but that could not be further from the truth. I meant what I said that day in the kitchen, I am jealous of you and Louis. I know he is my best friend and all, but I am in love with you, I feel in love you the moment I laid my eyes on you, I just tried to ignore it and bury my feelings deep inside of me, but I can’t do it anymore. I need you to know that I love you and I always will. I know you might probably hate me and think that I would hurt you, if you knew the truth about me, it would make you run away, which would hurt. I know you don’t want your heart broken, but just remember, don’t give up on love, one day you’ll fall in love again and learn to trust those words. I love you and always will.
Zayn.
I closed my eyes after reading Zayn’s note, and more tears slid down my cheeks. I folded the note up and set it down on my bedside table and buried my face in a pillow and cried my self to sleep.
I had my face buried in the pillow as I was sleeping, but I had another uneasy night of sleep. I tossed and turned all night, as I had another nightmare.
I watched as Zayn was running through the woods he was going for my normal jog as usual, trying to keep in shape like the rest of the lads, he suddenly came to a stop when he and I both smelled something odd. I tried to shake it off as did Zayn and he kept on running but gasped as he felt something brush against him, I knew it wasn’t me as I was only dreaming, but it felt like that something went past me as well, ignoring me all together, like I did not exist. It must have felt like his skin was on fire as he fell flat face onto the floor.
I gasped for breath panicking as I watched him, as the wind was knocked off within him “Zayn...” I called out but I knew it was no use, he could not hear me. I was invisible to him too. He managed to sit up but something kicked him few feet away and at the same time I flew back as it kicked me as well. I landed on the floor with a grown and he landed on his back right on a rock. We both let out a groan in pain as he felt some blood trickle down his back. I reached to touch my back but there was nothing there.
I saw the most hideous thing in front of my eyes, it didn’t look like a human..I screamed for Zayn trying to tell him to get up and ran but I was a mute..He and I were not sure what it looked like really. It smelled so horrible, he gagged for breath. It kneeled down and sank it’s teeth into Zayn’s neck and he screamed out in pain as he clawed at the ground beneath us both.
I felt like Zayn was on fire, I felt the fire engulf us both and we both gasped for breath...he blacked out and laid there unconscious for goodness knows how long, as I watched him, wanting to help him but I could not.. I was not sure if he was dead or alive. I just knew I was..Zayn was.....well not human anymore.
I woke up screaming and gasping for breath...I looked around, I was in my room and I screamed more when I saw Louis was by my side “God, you scared me” I said
Louis looked at me “I am sorry Bella, I heard you struggling and I thought I should see if you are okay.” He said
I sighed “Do I look okay?” I said and sighed “I am sorry, I didn’t mean it to come out like that.” I said
He just sighed as he looked at me “That’s alright, I know, you had a couple of rough days, especially today, but don’t give up on love.” He said
I looked at him “It’s given up on me, I don’t see why I should believe in love anymore.” I said truthfully.
Louis looked at me “Love has not given up on you Bella, trust me” he said and kissed my forehead gently “One day the right one will come.” He said and with those words he left.
I looked outside and sighed, I noticed the Blue moon was out again. I could not sleep so I got up and slipped on my shoes and a warm jumper and walked out into the garden, so looked at the moon, it was rather beautiful, as I walked around the garden, I noticed it was not a garden but a graveyard...I felt my heart beating faster and I saw 5 head stones in front of me, they were covered in snow, I walked slowly closer to them wondering what was written on them, I kneeled down in the snow and slowly started to un cover them.............................................................

Why Did He Have To Go!!

Come Back!!!!!

..and Headstones?!..Wonder Who's??

--KITKAT

Thins are getting more interesting.

Just wait and see who'se

Why did Zayne have to go.Hope things workout between Bella and Louis though.

its the lads

Yeah lol it is the Lads lol haha booyah :P

Mhh that's what you think!

You will have to wait and see

Thanks Kristen and yeah let's hope so

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service