The Twilight Saga

Shooting Stars  (PG 13)

By; Luvme2day

ChApTeR OnE:  Teardrops…

“I can’t believe this!” I screamed. Tears ran down my face. Fast and hot.

“Stupid dirty liar!” I pushed passed him running out of the house.

“Bella wait!” He called after me.

I just kept running. I didn’t know where I was going but I didn’t care. He broke my heart. I trusted him and he broke my heart. I could feel it when I found out. I could feel the empty hole. I never felt anything like this before. I never felt so lost physically and emotionally. He’s gonna pay. Pay big time.

It was dark outside. They moon was whole above me and the stars twinkled. Why is it when I’m in pain the world isn’t?

I pushed through the trees not caring as blood trickled down my arms and legs. It was cold night and I was only wearing short shorts and a tank top. I had forgotten my jacket and cell phone at the jerks house. I couldn’t call my dad to pick me up. Where ever I was. I started to wander around blindly looking for a road. It was probably around 3:00 in the morning.

When I finally found one. I started walking. The cold air kind of felt good. My hair blew mindlessly through it. I breathed in. It still stung. He cheated on me with my best friend. I can’t believe Alice would do this. Alice Cullen of all people. I never should have trusted Jasper. I knew he was bad. Everyone told me he was bad news. But I didn’t care. I was in love with him. But now I know. He’s just like his sister Rosalie Hale. All snobby B’s.

As car pulled over beside me. A man in a black leather coat and blond hair tied up on a neck pony tail sat in the driver seat with a woman who had fiery red hair and crimson eyes. It was kind of strange. They both looked a lot alike with the paleness, blinding beauty and crimson eyes but yet different.

“Need a lift little girl?” When I heard that voice. It sent chills down my spine. His voice was deep. The kind that made you think that there was something wrong here.

I shook my head. “No.”

“I’m fine.”

I left it at that and kept walking down the road. The man was bad.  The car followed me about 20 meters. I stopped and it pulled up next to me again.

“Are you sure, sweet heart?” This time the woman spoke. There was no difference it there voices. They were both flat with no emotion attached to them. They sounded almost dead.

“I’m fine.” I said again. Quickening my pace.

But they still kept following me. That when I broke into a sprint down the road. I ran into something. Something cold and hard. I looked up to see the man.

“Hello, Bella. My name is James. I’m going to kill you.” He told me.

He then leaned in real close to my ear and whispered. “I’ll make it as painless as I can.” You could hear the smirk in his voice. The dead smirk.

My heart pumped with adrenaline. Fear washed over me. I tried not to show it. ‘Never show that you are afraid because fear is a weakness and anyone can sniff it out.’ My uncle once told me that. I didn’t believe him until now.

“Are you afraid, Bella?” James asked me.

I swallowed hard and shook my head. He circled me like he was looking for a right spot to start off. The I wondered where the woman was.

“Where’s the lady.” I asked him my voice shaky.

He looked at me still smiling and still circling me. “Oh, Victoria gone. She went to go get food for herself. I told you were mine.”

“Are you ready, Bella?”

“You smell appetizing.”

I took an unsteady breath. Was I really going to die like this? I figured differently though. Like I would die at the age of 91 sleeping in my bed. Not at 13 and in the middle of nowhere. I wasn’t really sure if the man would kill me. Most human boast about things they can’t even do. But when I looked at him deep flashing crimson eyes I knew this man meant business.

I saw him stop and smile again more profound now. He pounced at me and I shut my eyes tight not wanting to see him killing me. But then the seconds ticked by. 3 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds and then finally it reached 30 seconds. I swear he would have at least made me bleed by now. Well, bleed more that I already have.

I slightly opened my eyes. That’s when I saw him. He was as pale as James and Victoria, as beautiful as them. No, more. But his eyes weren’t red they were honey golden. It made my insides melt just to look at him. Who was he? This angel.

“Your safe now Bella.” He told me and I believed him. I believed him to the fullest.

I nodded at him. “Who are you?”

He smiled at me warmly. It sent shrills down my body. “I’m Edward Cullen.”

He looked at the ground and I followed his gaze. James lay there crippled. He almost looked dead. I think he was.

“You…You did that?” I asked in shock.

He grinned at me again. My heart skipped a beat. “Yeah.”

His face then turned consented. “Are you alright?” He asked eyeing my elbows and knee’s.

I nodded. “Just a couple of scrapes.”

After that everything went black. I could feel cool arms wrapped around me. I tried opening my eyes but they wouldn’t obey. It suddenly got cold. Colder than before. But I felt awkwardly safe.

“Edward.” I whispered.

“Shhh…” He told me.

“You’re tired. Sleep.”

And then I drowned in the current of exhaustion.

Twilight Breaking Dawn
http://twilightguide.com/

Tags: Alice, Bella, Cullen, Edward, Family, Friendship, Jasper, Love, Masen, Mcarthy, More…Shooting, Stars, Swan

Views: 1776

Replies to This Discussion

this is really good! but who's Gravette? you know, the one playing football with them?
Oh srry i spelled his name wrong It's actuallt Garrett. He's one of the Denali Coven. Srry i haven't been posting lately i have lyke 4 other fan fic's that i've been trying to post but i'm mainly fixing on "Distant Waves...Titanic." It's seems to interest people since there is only one other Titanic fan fic i think. Most people think it's too hard to do one but really it's easy. Anywayz thnx for the supporting comments and i'll try to post more soon.
oh, right no it's fine :L i should have known i suppose, i'm being so ditzy lately! :)
kk...

Shooting Stars (PG 13)

By; Luvme2day

ChApTeR fOuR:
The passing of time…

The days go by and Alice still refuses to talk to me. I try to apologize but it seems it’s just not working. Ignoring Jasper had been easy since he was so fixated on other girls while he was dating Alice. I didn’t understand why she didn’t see that. Probably she did but doesn’t care. Well, she should it’s just wrong that he is staring other women down.

I sat in the cafeteria alone looking around. Watching people talk. A few of them (mostly girls) looked at me and snickered I tried my best to ignore them but it still got to me. It’s been at least three weeks since me and Alice had our last talk and I met Edward again.

Edward was an angel. We’ve been talking to each other and sitting beside each other on the one class we have together. Biology.

“Hey!” A familiar voice spoke.

I looked up expecting Edward but instead I saw Mike Newton.

“Hi.” I replied and took a sip out of my lemonade bottle I had sitting in front of me.

“What? You aren’t sitting with Cullen today?” He asked. His expression looked somewhat angry. I couldn’t understand it.

I shook my head. “He went camping with his brother. He’s be back by next Wednesday.”

“Oh. But his sister here. Why didn’t she go with them?”

“How am I supposed to know?” I mentally rolled my eyes.

I sighed.

“Is something bothering you?” Mike asked.

Hastily I responded. “No. Why would something be? Aren’t you supposed to be sitting with Jessica? Your girlfriend.”

“If she catches you sitting with me she’s going to take it out on me in gym. And I don’t want to start beef with anyone.”

Mike’s lips pursed and he got up and left without saying good bye.

I slouched on the tabled laying my head on my arms looking around once more. The bell rang just as I did so. I grabbed my things and headed to my next class, Biology. Knowing Edward wouldn’t accompany me and make me feel better.

***ALICE***

“What?!” I yelled.

“Oh come one Alice. Can’t you just go and just pick him up.” My mother whinnied.

“This is the third time this week, mom. He’s 14 he should be able to walk himself.”

Her voice was in begging mode now. “Alice please. I’m really busy and your father isn’t able to go get him.”

I stood there my arms crossed over my chest. I was angry. Why couldn’t Jacob just walk home by himself? He’s old enough. Mom is the one who is always babying him.

I sighed. “Fine! But this is the last time I’m ever taking care of that boy.” I warned her.

Quickly I grabbed my keys, cell phone and headed out the door before she could reply to that.

I took out my ipod as I crossed the street not carrying if I get hit.
“Airplanes” By: “B.O.B” played.

“Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night skies like shooting stars?
I could really use wish right now
Wish right…wish right now…”

I nodded my head to the beat and sighed once more. Music always made me calm. With my eyes I watched people busing around. Doing one thing or another. For some trying to do two things at once. I tried picturing their lives by the way they looked or are dressed. Most of them weren’t that good. But who really cares. It’s not my life is it?

I made it to the community centre and headed to the front desk. I showed them my card and the let me pass to the gym. Through the thick glass window that let you see the gym (which I thought was kinda creepy. People watching you.) I spotted Jacob lifting I thought about 15 pounds weight. A little weak for a 14 year old. But what ever.

He saw me and dropped his weights.

“What’s up big sis?” Jacob had a huge smile pasted on his face.

“Don’t act like you’re happy to see me.” I told him.

His expression hard. “Well, I am.”

I rolled my eyes. “Get your butt up and let’s go. I have better things to do than come pick you up.”

“Just to tell you this is the last time I’m doing this.”

Jacob didn’t say anything back. He just got up and headed for the change room.

I found a seat near by and sat down. Turning my music so loud that it hurt my ears. A couple of people gave me disapproving glares but I ignored them. While doing so I saw her.

I did my best to stay hidden so she wouldn’t spot me. But as Jacob got out of the change room he saw her.

“Hey, Bella!” He yelled out the smile returned to his face.

Bella turned and her eyes grew wide and then back to normal. Slowly she walked toward us. It looked like she was dragging her feet.

“Hi, Jake. What’s up?”

Jake shrugged. “Nothing much. You?”

“A lot. High school’s tough.”

Jacob chuckled even though I didn’t think what she said was funny at all.

Bella had been a pain lately. After she stole the guy I had been crushing on for at least 6 years. She just came and took him. I was so pissed off. When I found out I plotted. I made him cheat on her by spending time with me and one thing led to another. I knew Jasper was a player and I was prepared for that. When Bella found out she was so ticked. Should have video tapped her face. Priceless. Now since she’s out of the picture Jasper and I are an item now. I think he might be cheating on me but I don’t care. As long as he’s with me not Bella. That’s alright.

“Hello Alice.” She greeted me in a small voice.

I grunted and didn’t say anything back.

Jacob nudged me and my lips pursed. “Hi.” I finally spoke.

“Uh…Seth’s still in the change room. He might be a while.” My brother told her. His eyes sparkled as he looked at her.

I rolled my eyes. I couldn’t understand how Jacob could fall for her. I know she has looks and stuff. But seriously other than that she has a black heart. Nothing much to associate with it. Or is it just me who thinks that?

Isabella nodded. She turned to walk away.

“What?! No sorry?” I asked her before she could take another step.

She paused mid-step.

Jake hissed at me. “Alice, stop! Leave her alone!”

I rolled my eyes. “The only reason you are always taking her side is because you in love with her, Jacob. Just admit it already.”

He blushed deeply stepping back.

“What did you say?!” Isabella’s eyes narrowed her voice was as hard as ice.

“You heard me, Barbie doll.” I got up and leaned on her face.

She staggered back looking small. “Well…well you have no right to.” She stammered.

“Excuse you. I have no right to?! Look what you did to me, Bella?” I placed my hand on my heart looking hurt.

She rolled her eyes. I swear I could see the confidence roll off her. “Ha! Like you’re hurt, Alice. Look at you acting all G! Like you got a thing.” She snorted.

“If you were a true friend you would let me have him. But I guess you aren’t, Mary-Alice.”

I bit the inside of my cheek. She was right. Kind of. “You knew I liked him though. You knew how jealous I was when I saw all those girls with him.”

“Then why did you want him? He’s a player. You could do so much better Alice. Why him?” Bella eyes were filled with worry and concern.

I didn’t say anything.

“He’s a two timing jerk. Every girl wants him because he’s cute. He plays with you head and when he’s done using he throws you away like trash. And I know Alice you are much better than that. Way smatter and beautiful to deserve him.”
I was shocked to hear those words from her. I thought she was pissed off at me for taking him. It never occurred to me that she actually cared. I felt horrible now for all the rumors I spread of her and the back talking.

I kept quiet while she continued stating how bad Jasper was and how much better I could do. It made me feel better and worse at the same time. I didn’t understand this feeling.

Seth finally came out of the change room. He looked around seeing Bella, me and Jacob at the corner not speaking.

Bella instantly stopped talking.

“Um…I guess I have to go.” She said seeing Seth.

“Talk to me Alice. You can call me tonight or talk to me tomorrow. I’m staying up late because I have a lot of homework. Don’t hesitate.” And with that she was gone.

I swallowed hard and turned to Jake. “Come on Jake we should go too.”

He followed me and we walked home in silent. I gave him my ipod to listen because I was thinking the whole time. I didn’t feel like talking.

That night I thought about many things. Mostly about Bella and how much of a jerk I was to her. She didn’t deserve it. Several times I decided to call her but I decided against. I wasn’t ready yet. I would talk to her tomorrow.

I fell asleep crying. Thinking about how much Jasper was a mistake.
omg luv it post more cant wait!! L=
Jasper was a mistake.

yup he his.. but question how can Alice be a Cullen and not a vamp, and how can Jake can be alice bro..
new reader more ASAP
um... here's the info... Alice isn't a cullen and not a vamp. She's Alice Black that's why Jacob is her brother. I tried to mix things up. I didn't want the cullens to be the Cullen but splitted. That's why Jasper isn't a Cullen. He's human. Everything will come together soon. Promise.

~Vannessa~
Oh. Hmmm I probably forgot. NVM.
Glad u updated. Please post more!! Poor Bells! Alice was so jank! I can't believe her. =O
this is awesome! plz update me!
Love it!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service