The Twilight Saga

Shooting Stars  (PG 13)

By; Luvme2day

ChApTeR OnE:  Teardrops…

“I can’t believe this!” I screamed. Tears ran down my face. Fast and hot.

“Stupid dirty liar!” I pushed passed him running out of the house.

“Bella wait!” He called after me.

I just kept running. I didn’t know where I was going but I didn’t care. He broke my heart. I trusted him and he broke my heart. I could feel it when I found out. I could feel the empty hole. I never felt anything like this before. I never felt so lost physically and emotionally. He’s gonna pay. Pay big time.

It was dark outside. They moon was whole above me and the stars twinkled. Why is it when I’m in pain the world isn’t?

I pushed through the trees not caring as blood trickled down my arms and legs. It was cold night and I was only wearing short shorts and a tank top. I had forgotten my jacket and cell phone at the jerks house. I couldn’t call my dad to pick me up. Where ever I was. I started to wander around blindly looking for a road. It was probably around 3:00 in the morning.

When I finally found one. I started walking. The cold air kind of felt good. My hair blew mindlessly through it. I breathed in. It still stung. He cheated on me with my best friend. I can’t believe Alice would do this. Alice Cullen of all people. I never should have trusted Jasper. I knew he was bad. Everyone told me he was bad news. But I didn’t care. I was in love with him. But now I know. He’s just like his sister Rosalie Hale. All snobby B’s.

As car pulled over beside me. A man in a black leather coat and blond hair tied up on a neck pony tail sat in the driver seat with a woman who had fiery red hair and crimson eyes. It was kind of strange. They both looked a lot alike with the paleness, blinding beauty and crimson eyes but yet different.

“Need a lift little girl?” When I heard that voice. It sent chills down my spine. His voice was deep. The kind that made you think that there was something wrong here.

I shook my head. “No.”

“I’m fine.”

I left it at that and kept walking down the road. The man was bad.  The car followed me about 20 meters. I stopped and it pulled up next to me again.

“Are you sure, sweet heart?” This time the woman spoke. There was no difference it there voices. They were both flat with no emotion attached to them. They sounded almost dead.

“I’m fine.” I said again. Quickening my pace.

But they still kept following me. That when I broke into a sprint down the road. I ran into something. Something cold and hard. I looked up to see the man.

“Hello, Bella. My name is James. I’m going to kill you.” He told me.

He then leaned in real close to my ear and whispered. “I’ll make it as painless as I can.” You could hear the smirk in his voice. The dead smirk.

My heart pumped with adrenaline. Fear washed over me. I tried not to show it. ‘Never show that you are afraid because fear is a weakness and anyone can sniff it out.’ My uncle once told me that. I didn’t believe him until now.

“Are you afraid, Bella?” James asked me.

I swallowed hard and shook my head. He circled me like he was looking for a right spot to start off. The I wondered where the woman was.

“Where’s the lady.” I asked him my voice shaky.

He looked at me still smiling and still circling me. “Oh, Victoria gone. She went to go get food for herself. I told you were mine.”

“Are you ready, Bella?”

“You smell appetizing.”

I took an unsteady breath. Was I really going to die like this? I figured differently though. Like I would die at the age of 91 sleeping in my bed. Not at 13 and in the middle of nowhere. I wasn’t really sure if the man would kill me. Most human boast about things they can’t even do. But when I looked at him deep flashing crimson eyes I knew this man meant business.

I saw him stop and smile again more profound now. He pounced at me and I shut my eyes tight not wanting to see him killing me. But then the seconds ticked by. 3 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds and then finally it reached 30 seconds. I swear he would have at least made me bleed by now. Well, bleed more that I already have.

I slightly opened my eyes. That’s when I saw him. He was as pale as James and Victoria, as beautiful as them. No, more. But his eyes weren’t red they were honey golden. It made my insides melt just to look at him. Who was he? This angel.

“Your safe now Bella.” He told me and I believed him. I believed him to the fullest.

I nodded at him. “Who are you?”

He smiled at me warmly. It sent shrills down my body. “I’m Edward Cullen.”

He looked at the ground and I followed his gaze. James lay there crippled. He almost looked dead. I think he was.

“You…You did that?” I asked in shock.

He grinned at me again. My heart skipped a beat. “Yeah.”

His face then turned consented. “Are you alright?” He asked eyeing my elbows and knee’s.

I nodded. “Just a couple of scrapes.”

After that everything went black. I could feel cool arms wrapped around me. I tried opening my eyes but they wouldn’t obey. It suddenly got cold. Colder than before. But I felt awkwardly safe.

“Edward.” I whispered.

“Shhh…” He told me.

“You’re tired. Sleep.”

And then I drowned in the current of exhaustion.

Twilight Breaking Dawn
http://twilightguide.com/

Tags: Alice, Bella, Cullen, Edward, Family, Friendship, Jasper, Love, Masen, Mcarthy, More…Shooting, Stars, Swan

Views: 1778

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you pplz. Please read my other fan fic called "Distant Waves...Titanic." Just updated.

LINK:

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/distant-wavestitanic-pg-13?...
this is really good. Post more soon!!!
Shooting Stars (PG 13)

By: Luvme2day

ChApTeR fIvE:
Up Coming Events…

My alarm clock rang at 7:00. I yawned as I got up and rubbed my eyes.

“Alice!” My mother called from down stairs.

“I’m up!” I yelled back rolling my eyes.

Grabbing my towel I headed to the bathroom I shared with my brother (Jacob) and two older sisters (Rachel and Rebecca *The Twins*).

One minute I was walking normally and the next I was air born and landing on the wooden hall way floor. I groaned.

“You little monster.” I growled.

“Hey, life’s a challenge you got you over come.” My darling little brother gave me a smile and shut the door.

Slowly I got up leaving my towel right where it had landed and went down stairs to eat. It would be a while before Jacob finishes.

“Morning honey.” My father smiled as he ate.

I walked over to him and he gave me a kiss on my fore head. Mom set a plate full of food on the table and I quickly sat down and starting munching on it.

“How was your night?” She asked.

I could never understand why grown ups asked that question. How are we supposed to know how our nights were? We don’t remember 97% of our dreams when we wake up.

“Good, I guess.” I kept staring at my food.

“You.”

She shrugged.

About twenty minutes later Jacob came strolling down all happy.

“I’m done.” He announced.

“It took you long enough.” I grumbled getting up and putting my plate in the since.

He gave me a confused look but shrugged it off.

Quickly I ran up the stairs and pick up my towel on the floor right where I left it and jumped into the shower before anything else could happen.

When I was done I dressed in my best clothes. I just had the feeling something was going to happen today and I needed to be prepared.

My thoughts went to Bella. I should have called her. But I knew that I didn’t have the guts to do it. Avoiding her today wouldn’t make our situation better. I also didn’t want to face her after what she had said to me yesterday.

“Alice hurry up! Don’t make me come up there.” My mother called for me.

I didn’t bother answering. I grabbed my hot pink JanSport bag, hurried downstairs and out the door not letting my mother say goodbye to me. Like she even would.

My walk to school was silent. My ipod was dead because Jacob killed the battery blasting the music. But I really didn’t want to listen to it. Most of the songs related to me too much… My emotions are way out of control.

Reaching school Ellena Gilbert came running to me. “Alice, you wouldn’t believe it.”

I was confused, “Believe what?”

“Jasper is dating someone else. Their making out in the hall right now.” She explained. Her face grew sad.

“What?!”

I started running inside and there he was. Against the locker shoving his tongue inside a girl’s mouth. As Bella predicted.

I walked up to them furiously and shoved the girl away.

“Hey! Watch it, this is designer stuff!” She screamed. Then checked her clothes for any rips.

“Piss off.” I told her then turned to Jasper.

“Oh Alice you came to have what she’s having.” He laughed like he was drunk.

“NO! You’re dating me not her!” I yelled.

Jasper swayed a little bit. He was drunk. “I know.”

“Then what are you doing shoving your tongue down her disgusting mouth!” My voice grew at every sentence.

“Hey, hey. Don’t be mad. I always do this.”

I shook my head. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. I blinked them back. I wouldn’t let him know he was hurting me by making out with this girl.

“What do you mean you always do this?”

I leaned in on him.

“Every girl knows you wanna be my girlfriend you gotta be prepared to not be the only one.” He laughed again.

His breath smelled awful that I staggered back a little.

“You know what?” A smile spread through my face.

He smiled back. “What?”

“It over.” And with that I walked away.

“What?!” He repeated but I just kept walking away.

“I knew you were just like, Bella! Can’t handle the heat.”

I didn’t know what he was talking about when he said ‘Can’t handle the heat.’ But I didn’t care. First bell rang and I head to Media Arts. I’ll talk to Bella today.

I sat there in the cafeteria waiting for her. She came in and looked around for a table. Spotting me, I waved at her to come over. A smile corrupted her face.

“Hey! I’m glad you decided to talk me.” She said placing her tray on table and slipping her bag of her shoulder.

I nodded.

“I thought I got all this food for nothing.” The smile still on her face.

I grabbed and apple from the tray and took a bit out of it.

“So what’s up?” I could never forget those few words. They were always the start of a good conversation.

Bella and I had been friends for ages. Since our birth. Our parent met at this yoga class where pregnant women go for breathing exercises. I think. That’s how it all started.

I shrugged. “I broke up with Jasper.”

Her eyes grew wide and dropped the celery stick she was about to put in her mouth.

“You what?!”

“I broke up with Jasper.” I repeated.

Bella didn’t say anything for a while. “Wow.”

“Why?”

I took me a while to put this sentence together. “I realized you were right I was wrong. He is a jerk. I don’t…we didn’t deserve him. Plus I found him making out with some chick.” I laughed in the end trying to loosen the mood.

“Oh my goodness. I’m so sorry.” When Bella said that I knew she was so sincere. I missed that.

“Why should you be? He’s a jerk. A dirty skunk bag, my brother might say.”

She laughed.

“I’m sorry.” I said to her.

“For everything I did. I mean everything, not just the tug a war over Jasper.”

Her lips tightened. “Yeah, me too. Our fight was silly. Jasper was useless. There are more fish in the sea right?”

I laughed. “That’s what my dad says.”

“I know.” She replied.

Silence embarked on us. No one spoke for the longest time.

I decided to break the quiet first. “How you holding up?” I asked.

Her eyes went from my face to her hands. She twined then and untwined them but still didn’t answer.

“Come on, Bella. I want to know.”

“I guess I’m ok. I’m the laughing stock of the whole school but…” She took a deep breath.

“I don’t care.” She finished.

Bella didn’t look up after that sentence.

“Oh. Well that’s better than most girls do after their done with Jasper. Or should I say Jasper is done with them.”

She finally looked up. Her expression was changed. Bright one might say. “Come over to my house. A sleep over.”

“I can’t it’s a school night. Plus I got a ton of homework.” I refused.

“Come on Alice. I could help you. I took some of your classes last year. How hard could it be?” Bella eyes turned soft and she battered her eye lashes.

“Didn’t I tell you never to use that face on me. It’s I weakness.”

She grinned. “I know. Please Alice. Pretty please with a cherry on top.”

I sighed. “Fine.”

Bella shrieked. “Ok, my mom’s picking me up after school. I’ll text her our plan so she won’t lash out when you climb in the back seat with me.”

I nodded.

Five minutes later the bell rang and we sat there looking at each other.

“Well see you later.” Bella got up and grabbed her bag.

She reached for the tray but I grabbed it first and shook my head. “I’ll take care of it. Bye.”

A smile touched her lips and she was off. For a second I watched her leave and then got up myself and threw away the food we didn’t even touch.

I couldn’t believe it. Bella forgave me and we were okay now. The sleep over might go well. I’m up for it.
Love it too
Ha-ha-ha. Elena's here.
:)
i taught this story was complete
no... u must be thinking about another story, i just started this one. Anywayz next chapter will be posted soon.
why is it in the completed story section?
idk... srry for the dissapointment though
My Gallery

need a graphic or a banner? Order it from my gallery! Just say the title,author,quotes,pics,and anything else you want!
**** new reader love it please keep me updated :)))))))))))))

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service