The Twilight Saga

Sixteen years have passed and Renesmee is turning sixteen. The problem is that she has not stopped aging. She is not allowed to see Charlie or even attend school. She spends most her time with Jacob. She doesn't know that Jacob has imprinted on her. I hope you all love my preface!!

I will keep writing into it and I hope you all love it :)

I knew I was winning the race as soon as it started. I could hear my opponent far behind me, trying to catch up. I laughed quietly, but I knew he could still hear me.

"C'mon Jacob," I called out to him. "You always let me win. Or am I really that fast?"

I heard Jacob's wolfy chuckle-or at least I hoped it was a chuckle. His paws began to claw at the ground harder, pushing himself faster. His breathing picked up by just a second, and he was practically a rocket. He was now four hundred yards away from me. I began to worry.

I pushed myself foward, hopping that I could still be in the lead. It wasn't easy being half human and half vampire. I was faster than a human but a bit slower than a vampire. I hated that.

Jacob was now one hundred yards away from me. I could hear him breathing evenly, as if he was walking instead of running. He past me just seconds later with a huge grin on his face. He jumped into the bushes and disappeared.

I slowed down a bit, to annoyed to continue. I met Jacob in the backyard of my home. He was in his human form now, still grinning. When I walked to stand next to him, he said, "You didn't really think you faster than me, did you, Nessie?"

"A little," I admitted.

Jacob laughed. "Think again."

I rolled my eyes but smiled. We both walked to the front of the house, hearing the conversation in the living room. I saw mom and dad with auntie Alice and uncle Jasper when I looked through the window. Jasper had a worried look of his face.

When we both entered the room, a wave of frustraion appeared. Jasper must be in a bad mood. I took three steps when aunt Rosalie walked down the stairs. She smiled at me, and then frowned when she looked at Jacob.

"I guess Nessie walked the dog today," Rosalie muttured in a dusgusted voice.

Jacob grinned. "Aw c'mon Rosalie, I know you love me being here. I see you made it down the steps and being able to talk without falling this time. I'm proud of you."

Rosalie rolled her eyes at him and went to go sit next to Alice while Jacob walked off to the kitchen. I heard the fridge door open.

I sat next to mom, who was frowning at Rosalie when she said, "That mut needs to stop coming in here like he owns the place."

"Rose," mom said, "Jacob is welcomed here any time. You know that."

Dad scoffed. "That can be rearranged."

Mom glared at him. "You two just have to consider that Jacob is going to be part of the family soon, so you have to learn to like him."

"You don't even like the idea of it," Jasper noted.

Mom shrugged.

"What are you guys talkig about?" I asked, confused.

Mom looked uneasy. "I'll tell you later."

Alice coughed, trying to hide laughter. Dad grinned and said, "That is exactly what I am talking about."

Mom, Jasper, Rosalie, and I were confused now. We waited for an answer.

Instead Alice shook her head and said, "That's not really what it means. Remember, it can change-which will be soon. I'm sure of it."

Dad tried not to frown and look at me, but he couldn't help it.

I knew what they were talking about: my future. Now that Alice was able to see my future, dad has made her keep tabs on me 24/7. I owe it all to grandpa Carlisle.

Tags: Krystal, P.

Views: 749

Replies to This Discussion

wow!!!!!!!!! iz sooo cool
Please add me to your updates... love this,..

thanks so much :)

Instead of going to Port Angles like the guys planned, we all went to the baseball field. Since it was still snowing, we decided to take advantage of it. It was snowing hard enough for the humans being unable to hear that well if they were outside. It was also way too cold to be outside for humans. At least, that's what it looked liked.

Being half vampire and all, one of the things I was immune to was being cold. Not even as a child I could remember being cold. I didn't need a jacket, but I still had to wear one in case any humans saw me.

I drove my car as far as the dirt road let me, and then had to walk the rest of the way to the field.

Embry and I began having a snowball fight, but Quil mentioned training.

The wolves began training me how to fight their kind once I was able to adjust to my full growth. They taught me how to destroy, injure fully, and escape from a wolf. Or course, I never was able to destroy one, since all of them were my friends. I would stop at the point were I would break a few bones. Since they heal at a quick rate, it was okay.

Embry was in wolf form while Quil was human, telling me what I was doing wrong and guiding me on what to do next.

"That's right," he said, "Make sure his head is turned towards you before you jump over him. Remember not to put your arms around him. Good-- tackling a wolf onto its back makes the wolf vulnerable. That's when you go for the kill."

I was holding Embry on his back; making sure he wasn't able to bite his way out of my hold. He growled, so I guess that meant it was time for me to let him go.

"Good," Quil called over Embry's growling. "Now let's see how you do with two wolves."

I turned just in time to see a huge, brown wolf standing in front of me. I grinned. "Well, this should be fun." And then I charged.

Fighting against one wolf is hard enough. With two wolfs, it gets easier. The more wolfs, the more complicated it gets for them. They would both be wanting to charge at me, and that would give me the advantage and charge them. Of course, I couldn't pin down both of them at the same time. That was the hard part. I could not stop moving once I started.

After a couple hours of training, it was time to take a break. I turned away as Quil and Embry shifted bakc into human form.

"That was awesome!" Quil said.

"You're getting better at this every time," Embry agreed.

I smiled. "Thanks."

Some would say learning how to kill a wolf was a waste of time. It would be if Jacob and Sam were positive there were no other tribes. Ever since they learned about being able to talk even though they were not a pack anymore, gave them some thoughts. The wolfs decided to train me, in case I were to run into one and they didn't understand. I would be able to injure one to have time to run. I was told it happened twice already. And not just with the wolves.

"Hey, Nessie," Quil called out from afar. "Heads up!"

I ducked just in time before a huge snowball the size of my head flew by. It crashed withing the rest of the snow. "Oh, you are going to get it!" I called back. Picking up as much snow as I can get, I rolled it up into a ball, and lunged it at Quil with amazing speed.

Distracted by the snowball, Quil didn't see me run at him, and tackled him to the ground. Embry right behind me.

We ended up having a snowball fight, and then after that, a wrestling match. I won, but ended up breaking a couple of the wolf's bones. But I could hear the bones repairing themselves just as fast as they broke in the first place.

There was a growl far off in the distance, but it wasn't animal. It was a familiar growl I've heard a thousand times when there was an argument in my family.

It was a vampire growl.

But it wasn't a familiar growl from one of my family. Every vampire has their own personal growl, so I didn't recognize it. That is what made me curious to find out.

Quil and Embry were in defensive mode in one second. "I'll call the rest," Embry said while heading towards the bushes.

"No-wait!" I called out to him.

But he was already in wolf form.

I turned to Quil. "Quil, tell Embry and the others to stay away. I have to talk to this person."

Quil shook his head. "I can't do that. We have ordered to follow in case a stray comes around. We have to warn Jacob."

I sighed in frustration and took off running towards the growling. I could hear Quil calling after me, but I didn't slow down a bit. Running and listening for the growling was complicated. I felt queazy within every step.

Within two miles later, I had to slow down because the nausious began to get worse. I began to pant. "Wait...I just....want...to talk."

The queaziness faded a bit. I heard something running towards me, and I prepared myself for anything that might happen.

The man who I saw days ago with the pack jumped from a tree and landed a couple feet away from me. I wanted to throw up for some reason, but I managed to hold it down.

"Okay," the man said to me. "Let's talk."

love your story write more soon plzzzzz

thank you. I'm glad you like it. :) I will write as soon as I have more ideas :D

I just finished reading all that has been posted and I have to say that I am truly amazed. This is the first time I have found a decent story based entirely on Renesmee. Every time I read a story based on Renesmee, and placed after Breaking Dawn, it's always out of character, there's practically no plot, the grammar is close to unreadable, and there is no organization to the story, yet you have managed to conquer all of these things, with what seems little or no effort. This story is amazing and I hope you continue it to the end! :) Amazing job, Kippy!!! :D

i have to say i absolutely agree with jesse this is amazing i loved it i just finished reading it... and im very intrigued to find out what will happen..please keep me updated and keep writing

thank you. I will write as soon as I can :)

Aw! Thank you Jesse; you don't know how great that makes me feel. You are the first once to actually comment like that. It really gives me some new ideas. Thank you!! :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service