The Twilight Saga

I also make banners! Anyone need one? Click here to go to my banner shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Need to get to a chapter fast?  Use the links at the bottom of the page!!

Renesmee’s POV

Chapter 1

“Daddy? Aunt Alice wants to take me shopping again.” I asked.

“I’ve never cared before, why are you asking me now?” He answered, a little confused. I was keeping my thoughts very occupied.

“Well, it sort of requires going out of town…We’re taking uncle Jasper, but, I was wondering if maybe, Jake could…come with us…?” I was afraid of his answer. I really wanted to go out of town. I’d never been out of Washington before, but I have never left my Jacob for such a long time either.

“Absolutely not! Where is Alice planning on taking you anyways? How long does she plan on keeping you from me? Your only four years old for god’s sake!”

“Daddy!” I was about to put on my pouting face and beg. “But am as mature as a fourteen year old!” Maybe the truth would be the best thing…for now. “We’re just going to Paris, and its will only be for a week at the most! I’ve never been away from Jake for so long before…I…Oh never mind…”

“Where is your aunt Alice? And your mother?” He was furious now. I swear that I saw his eyes darken at the thought of Jacob being alone with me without more supervision than aunt Alice and uncle Jazz.

“I think they are with Grandma and aunt Rose. I think that they might be working on next years wardrobe. That’s why aunt Alice is going to Paris.” The new information was not really a surprise to him, but he seemed to calm down a little.

“I’ll be right back. Wait. Have you already asked your mother?” He asked, a curious expression crossing his face.

“Um. No…I was hoping…maybe, you could…soften her up for me? He chuckled at that, then disappeared up the stairs to the new wing that had been added on after I was born. Aunt Alice needed more space, and I couldn’t sleep in mom and daddy’s room forever.

I had barely gotten off the couch to pace when he returned. I was still occupying my mind with unimportant things when he laughed.

“Ness, I know that your not going to like my answer, but you asked me for it. Your mother says that, yes, you may go to Paris-” I cut him off.

“Oh. My. Gosh! Are you serious!?!?”

“Let me finish. I still don’t think that it’s the best to let a four year old who looks like she’s fourteen go to France, but, you may go. One more thing though, and your mother agrees with me on this one. No Jacob.”

I gasped suddenly. What was I going to do without my Jacob? What happened if I got hurt? “But…What if…” I was mostly thinking of a good excuse, but for some reason, I couldn’t come up with one.

“Nessie. Baby. My baby.”-He seemed to marvel at that thought-

“Listen to our reasoning. Its good to be away from the people you love every once in a while. Its good for you. You need to make a few friends other than Jake. Every one agrees with me actually.”

“Oh. Um. Yea.” I was dumbstruck. I was allowed to leave town, but, Jake wasn’t allowed to come with me.

“And if you do get hurt, for some odd reason, foreign to me, uncle Emmett and your aunt Rosalie will be along to help as well.” He continued.

“There coming too?” I loved uncle Emmett. He was so strong and protective, yet so playful too. “Why?”

“Because they have decided that they need a vacation. They haven’t been anywhere since you’ve been born.” He sounded so sure. “And on the plus side, your mother and I can finally get some alone time” He let a grin escape.

“Daddy, I may be really young, but I am not stupid. That’s really nasty! You could have refrained from mentioning that to me. I mean really? What I don’t know cant hurt me right? Ugh!”

The internet does wonders for a half-human, half-vampire child who grows at three times the speed of a normal human. Its not like I could attend a public school. People would notice that I was growing rapidly. Too rapidly. And I might bite someone on accident…

Views: 74

Replies to This Discussion

do well on ur exams and write more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Passed them all so far, i have one more on Monday, and i am writting RIGHT NOW. Lol.

I know it has been forEVER.

I'm pretty sure that i will get to do tons of writting this summer, and maybe even finish the story!
Chapter 15 Part 2 (Renesmee’s POV)

“So, you know, we might be your new roommates…” Jayden said, with the slightest hint of awkwardness.

“What are you talking about? You live in France, and my family isn’t just gonna up and move here. That’s just crazy talk.” I said.

Grayden looked at me, put his hand to the side of his face, and began to whisper. “My aunt was changed just seven months ago, and when she changed, she found out that my mother and father were still alive.”

“When she found out Mom was alive, she was furious. She didn’t understand why our parents just went with the drowning story, instead of finding her and telling her what really happened,” Jayden cut in and continued. “And now, she knows what my parents are-” Grayden suddenly, yet playfully, elbowed his sister in the ribs.

“Oh right, our parents. Sorry. Any who, she found out what they were, and now she wants to kill them. If she finds out about us,” she motioned to herself, her brother, and the room across the hall. “Then she will kill us too. Mom and dad don’t want us dead. They would rather sacrifice themselves for our safety.

“Well, this could be strange….. I wonder what Jake and the rest of the pack would do if…” I said as I started off on one of my mindless rambling sessions.

“Ummm. Ness? Are you okay? Hellooooo? Earth to Renesmee…. HEY!!!”

“Hmm-Wha?” the strange noise escaped my lips before I knew it even existed. Strange it was, but kinda neat. Hmmm.

“Are you like, okay? You were zoned out, talking to yourself and mess. It’s a little bit strange. I don’t think I have ever heard someone go off on a tangent like that before.” Jayden then exploded with the questionnaire. “Who’s Jake? Is he like, your boyfriend? Are there even enough vamp-hybrids like us to even have boyfriends?”

I was a little hesitant to explain Jake, but I figured they would find out soon enough, if what they told me about being roommates was true. “Well, yea, he’s sorta my boyfriend. But not really. Not until I am a little bit older that is. See, he is a Quileute Indian, and his tribe is extra special. it’s a really long story how everything happened, so I suppose I will save that for when you come back with us.

“Anyways, as I was saying. Jake imprinted on me when I was born. Its like I hold him here on this planet. I am his sole reason to be alive. He was created for me, and I was created for him. But the catch is, well, hes a Werewolf. Not the kind that change every time there is a full moon. No, they just call themselves that cause, well, I guess it just sounds better. They are actually just shape-shifters. But I love him. And I will always love him, as long as we walk on this soil, swim in those oceans, he is mine.

“Wow. That’s deep.” Grayden said.

“Awww!! How romantic is that?!?!?! I cant wait to meet him!” Jayden squealed.
sooo can you please comment on this chapter?
I'll be honest, I haven't read it yet! I usually like to wait until a work is done, then do a marathon reading, because I know once I start a story, I can't put it down !!! I hate cliff-hangers, I want to know NOW !!! It's just the way I am. So not hearing from me isnt a bad thing, I am following your progress. I just wait for the words 'THE END', but hopefully followed by "I'm working on the sequel !"
awww. lol. well, this one is comming to an end. i might wright a sequel, but i am not sure yet. i do know that this one has about 6 or 7 more chapters left though!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute plx keep writing plz i rally want to know what happen next
Tell your frannnnssss to read this please! You should read it tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it, please update soon! This is a very interesting story, I really like it:)
Keep me posted.
Please read this! Im in need of somemore readers! The story is almost finished!!!!
omjake i love it please write another one i love it and can u check out my fanfic it is a first so please critisise to help me make it better here is the link
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/its-a-...
please read and i love your story!!
thank you! and i willread yours when i get a break from writting and reading. lol!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service