The Twilight Saga

This is my first fan fiction please let me know if you like it.

It’s New Moon from Alice’s point of view, we’ve read Bella’s in New Moon and a few in Edward’s from different fan fictions but never Alice’s.

So here it is.

Chapter One - Bella’s Eighteenth.

Today is September 13th – It’s Bella’s 18th- Edward and I are waiting outside in the parking lot waiting for Bella to arrive at school.
Jasper, Emmett and Rosalie have already left to go to first period.
We could hear Bella’s truck before we could see it, a few seconds later and Bella pulled into the parking lot.
“Alice, don’t make too much of a fuss, you know how Bella feels about her birthday.” Edward was always so worried about Bella’s reaction to everything.
Bella got out of her truck and slammed the door; a shower of rust fell onto the wet black top.
Bella started to make her way towards myself and Edward, but she was walking way too slow, so I skipped forward to meet her.
“Happy Birthday, Bella!” Bella’s wasn’t exactly excited about it. I don’t know why I loved birthdays they are so fun to plan for.
“Shhh!” she hissed back at me while looking around to see if anyone heard me. The last thing she would want was for anyone else to make a big fuss over her today, luckily for her no-one did Shame.
I ignored her ‘shh’ and continued my conversation with her “Do you want to open your present now or later?” I asked her eagerly while we made our way over to where Edward was stood.
“No presents” she mumbled to me in protest about the thought of opening her present in front of everyone in the parking lot.
“Okay... later then. Did you like the scrapbook your mom got you? And the Camera from Charlie?” she sighed at my question as if to say trust you to know what my mom and dad got me for my birthday. Of course I know I can see the future like had she forgotten.
“Yeah. They’re great.” She groaned
“I think it’s a nice idea. You’re only a senior once. Might as well document the experience.”
“How many times have you been a senior?”
“That’s different.”
We reached Edward then, he held out his hand to take Bella’s like a gentleman should. He lifted his free hand and traced his finger around her mouth as he spoke to her
“So, as discussed, I am not allowed to wish you a happy birthday, is that correct?”
“Yes. That is correct” she replied
“Just checking.” He ran his fingers through his hair.
“You might have changed you mind. Most people seem to enjoy things like birthdays and gifts.”
I laughed “Of course you’ll enjoy it. Everyone is supposed to be nice to you and give you your way, Bella. What’s the worst that could happen?” I asked rhetorically.
“Getting older,” she replied her voice was not very steady.
Edward smile turned into a hard line as he stood next to her when she said that.
“Eighteen isn’t very old. Don’t women usually wait until they’re twenty-nine to get upset over birthdays?” I asked not really sure about what her answer might be.
“It’s older than Edward,” she mumbled.
He sighed.
“Technically” I replied my tone light “Just by on little year, though.”
She didn’t reply to this she seemed to be lost in thought. So I decided to break the silence.
“What time will you be at the house?”
“I didn’t know I had plans to be there.”
“Oh, Be fair, Bella” I had to complain about this.
She will be there I thought to Edward.
“You aren’t going to ruin all our fun like that, are you?”
“I thought my birthday was about what I want.”
“I’ll get her from Charlie’s right after school,” Edward told me, ignoring what Bella had just said.
Yay thank you Edward you’re the best.
“I have work” she was not trying to use the work card on me was she, she should know that I had taken care of that for her, who does she think I am, I was not going to let her work ruin this for us.
“You don’t, actually. I already spoke to Mrs Newton about it. She’s trading your shifts. She said to tell you ‘Happy Birthday.’” I sounded a little smug but hey!
“I-I still can’t come over.” She was not doing thins to me please. She was trying to look for an excuse I could tell by her face, no way she was not doing this.
“I, well, I haven’t watched Romeo and Juliet yet for English.”
That was so not going to work this girl had seen Romeo and Juliet so many time it wouldn’t surprise me if she knew every single word to the film.
“You have Romeo and Juliet Memorized.”
“But Mr Berty said we need to see it preformed to fully appreciate it- that’s how Shakespeare intended it to be presented.”
At this Edward rolled his eyes he knew as well as I did that she was trying her best to get out of tonight and I would not allow this.
“You’ve already seen the movie,” I accused.
“But not the nineteen-sixties version. Mr Berty said it was the best.”
NO NO NO Edward she can’t do this to me it’s all set up now please help me!
“This can be easy, or this can be hard, Bella, but one way or the other-“I started but Edward interrupted me.
“Relax, Alice. If Bella wants to watch a movie, then she can. It’s her birthday.”
“So there” Bella added to this statement.
Edward
“I’ll bring her over around seven that will give you more time to set up.”
Yay, thank you, Edward, thank you, thank you.
I laughed, “Sounds good. See you tonight, Bella! It’ll be fun, you’ll see.” I had a grin on my face so big that my teeth were non show; I give Bella a peck on the cheek and danced off to my class.
Hmmm, more time to set up now everything can be perfect.
I couldn’t help thinking about how I would set up the house tonight for Bella’s birthday party that we were throwing for her.
All day I had new ideas for the main room, each different but perfect for Bella’s party.
After school I went straight home to get everything set up.
When I got home I went straight to Esme.
“Esme, are you ready to help me set up everything for Bella’s party?”
“Yes, Alice, I’m ready. What first?” Esme was walking down the stairs.
“We need to go to the shop first I need to pick up some more things and I need to pick up Bella’s cake.”
“Okay dear, let’s go.”
Esme and I got in Carlisle’s BMW and drove toward Port Angeles.
When we got to Port Angeles we went straight to a party shop where I picked up the last couple of things I needed for getting the house ready for Bella’s party, then we went to the cake shop to pick up the cake I had ordered a week before.
Esme and I got back to the car and placed the bags in the boot and I sat in the passenger’s seat with Bella’s cake on my lap and Esme drove home.
When we got home we started the preparations.
We hung a long line of Japanese lanterns from the porch and crystal bowls of pink roses on the stairs up to the front door.
We covered every flat surface with pink candles and crystal bowls filled with roses in, we set up a table by Edwards Piano and filled it with crystal plates, Candles and of course a pink Birthday cake and her presents which were wrapped in silver wrapping paper.
It was now a few minutes to seven and everyone was stood in the room where the party was being held waiting for Edward to bring Bella over.
We could here Bella’s truck pull into the drive; it wasn’t exactly the kind of noise that would be hard to hear even for human ears.
I heard her moan. Edward took a few breaths “This is a party; Try to be a good sport.”
“Sure,” she muttered to him.
“I have a question.” Edward didn’t answer to this to Bella continued.
“If I develop this film, will you show up in the picture?” we could hear Edward laugh and so did everyone else in the house.
Silly Bella.
Edward opened the front door for her and she seen us all here waiting for her, we all greeted her with a huge “Happy Birthday, Bella!” she blushed and looked down naturally this was such a Bella thing.
Edward wrapped his arm around Bella’s waist and kissed the top of her head.
Esme hugged Bella very carefully and kissed her on the forehead.
Carlisle put his arm around Bella’s shoulder and said “Sorry about this, Bella, We couldn’t rein Alice in.”
Rose and Emmett we stood behind Esme and Carlisle, Rosalie didn’t seem to be very interested in Bella being here even though it was Bella’s birthday party and Emmett had a huge grin on his face.
“You haven’t changed at all, I expected a perceptible difference, but here you are, red-faced just like always,” he said with mock disappointment.
“Thanks a lot, Emmett,” she replied blushing deeper.
He laughed at this “I have to step out a second” he paused to wink at me “Don’t do anything funny while I’m gone.”
“I’ll try.”
I let go of Jaspers hand and skipped over to my best friend with a grin on my face. Jasper smiled at Bella but kept his distance.
“Time to open presents,” I declared.
I put my hand under Bella’s elbow and towed her along to the table that held the cake and presents.
Bella’s face went sour “Alice, I know I told you I didn’t want anything-”before she could finish I interrupted
“But I didn’t listen. Open it.” I told her as I took the camera from her hands and replaced it with a big, silver box that contained the present from Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper.
She tore off the paper and looked at the box. Bella decided to open the box, only to find that it was empty.
“Um...Thanks”
Rosalie smiled at this, Jasper Laughed. “It’s a stereo for your truck, Emmett’s installing it right now so that you can’t return it” he explained.
“Thanks, Jasper, Rosalie,” she was grinning over something that she must have been thinking about.
“Thanks, Emmett!” she called louder.
All you could hear was Emmett’s booming laugh from out the front of the house in Bella’s truck, Bella laughed at this.
“Open mine and Edwards next,” I told her while passing her a small, flat, square present.
Bella turned to Edward “You promised.”
Before Edward could reply to this Emmett bounded in through the door.
“Just in time!” He pushed past Jasper who had moved closer to us.
“I didn’t spend a dime,” Edward replied to Bella assuring her as he brushed a stray hair from her face.
Bella inhaled deeply and turned back to me. “Give it to me,” she sighed.
Emmett chuckled.
She took the present from my hand when I passed it to her, rolling her eyes at Edward while she stuck her finger under the edge of the paper and pulled at the tape.
“Shoot.” The paper sliced her finger. A single drop of blood oozed from the tiny cut.
“No!” Edward roared.
He threw himself at Bella so fast that it knocked her over flinging her right into the table with her presents and cake on. She landed in a pile of shattered crystal.
Jasper slammed into Edward.
Jasper was now growling at Bella.
He tried to push past Edward, Snapping his teeth just inches from Edwards face.
Emmett grabbed Jasper from behind, locking him into his massive steel grip, but Jasper still struggled against his hold, his wild empty eyes were focused on Bella.
Bella’s face looked in pain, she had tumbled onto the floor by the piano, shards of glass were now stuck into poor Bella’s arm.
She looked up from her arm, which was now covered in blood, to see six now ravenous vampires looking down on her.

Chapter Two - Stitches.

Carlisle was the only one to stay calm through this.
“Emmett, Rose, get Jasper outside.”
“Come one Jasper.”
Oh no what has happened what has my husband tried to do oh no this is wrong why didn’t I see this, why, Edward please don’t be mad at him please let him be ok, Poor Bella she does not deserve this.
Jasper struggled against Emmett’s arms, reaching towards him with his teeth bared.
Edwards face was whiter than bone as he crouched over Bella Protectively. A low snarl came from between his clenched teeth, you could tell that he wasn’t breathing.
Rosalie stepped in front of Jasper- keeping careful distance from his teeth- and helped Emmett wrestle him through the glass door that Esme held open, one hand pressed over her mouth and nose.
Esme’s face was ashamed. “I’m so sorry Bella,” she cried before she followed the others into the yard.
“Let me by, Edward,” Carlisle murmured.
After a second Edward nodded slowly and relaxed his stance.
Carlisle knelt beside Bella, leaning closer to examine her arm.
Bella seemed to notice the shock on her face and attempted to compose it.
I handed Carlisle a towel “Here, Carlisle,”
He shook his head at me. “Too much glass in the wound.”
He reached over and ripped a long, thin scrap from the bottom of the white table cloth that I had put on the table earlier today. He twisted it around Bella’s arm above her elbow to form a tourniquet.
As Carlisle did this he turned to Bella and said “Bella, Do you want me to drive you to the hospital, or would you like me to take care of it here?”
“Here, please,” she whispered.
“I’ll get your bag,” I told him and rushed from the room to Carlisle’s study where he kept his hospital bag and ran back down stairs to the kitchen where they had taken Bella.
I handed Carlisle his Bag, and plugged in a small desk lamp into the wall and placed it on the table, Edward sat Bella down gently onto the seat, while Carlisle picked up another and went to work on Bella’s arm.
Edward was stood over Bella protectively, still not breathing.
“Just go, Edward,” Bella sighed.
“I can handle it,” he insisted. His jaw was rigid: his eyes were burning with the intensity of the thirst he felt.
“You don’t need to be a hero, Carlisle can fix me up without your help. Get some fresh air.” Bella told him.
She winced as Carlisle pulled a shard of glass from her arm.
“I’ll stay.” He told her.
“Why are you so masochistic?” Bella replied
Carlisle decided to Intercede. “Edward, you may as well go find Jasper before he gets too far, I’m sure he’s upset with himself, and I doubt he’ll listen to anyone but you right now.”
“Yes, go find Jasper.” Bella eagerly agreeing with Carlisle.
“You might as well do something useful,” I added.
Edward eyes narrowed as we all ganged up on him, but he finally nodded smoothly and sprinted out the door, I knew that he hadn’t taken a breath since it happened.
After a few more seconds of Carlisle pulling glass from Bella’s Arm I decided to leave to see how my Jasper was.
As I entered the back garden I seen three things simultaneously,
Esme was sat on her bench with her head in her hands crying tearless sobs, all I wanted was to go comfort her, her son had almost lost it and killed my best friend and her daughter (as she thought of Bella).
Rose was sat on a boulder by the river with a smug smile on her face, all I wanted to do was slap it off that was my best friend in there and she looked like she couldn’t care a less.
Emmett and Edward were trying very hard to get Jasper to calm down he was so upset with himself he had almost killed Bella and if he had he would never be able to live with himself it was the love of Edwards life sitting in there being stitched up by our father.
I wanted so badly to go tell him that it was ok that she was fine, but I couldn’t he wouldn’t listen to me like Carlisle had said he would only listen to Edward at the moment.
So I went to sit by Esme and comfort her, when I sat down next to her and put my arms around her she broke down,
“Alice, Is she ok? Is she upset with Jasper? Can she forgive him for this?” Esme just kept throwing all these questions at me but I didn’t know how to answer them.
“she’s ok Esme I promise just a few cuts, I don’t really know if she’s upset with him I don’t think she is, I think she is more mad at herself for not being careful around us, I hope she can forgive him if she is upset with him as he loves her so much like a sister and he is so happy whenever she is around, she is so lovable that everyone here loves her, I even think that Rose does deep down, she’s just upset with the fact that Bella has a human life and she doesn’t, it’s not really Bella’s fault, we all love her for how she is with Edward she has changed him Esme she really has he’s so happy, Which makes everyone happy.” I replied to her question to help comfort her.
“Thank you, Alice.”
“Its ok mom, are you ok?”
Esme nodded.
“Lets go see if Jaspers ok,”
With that we got up and walked over to where Emmett, Edward, Rose and Jasper were.
“Jasper, are you ok darling?” Esme asked him in her most motherly way.
“Not really mom, I can’t believe I did that, what if Emmett hadn’t been there god knows what would have happened, I’m so sorry Edward I really am.” Jaspers voice was so full of sorrow you would have thought that he had just lost a very close loved one.
“I forgive you Jasper, You didn’t hurt her she’ll be ok,” Edward told Jasper.
“I’m going in to see if Bella is ok.” With that Edward walked off towards the house.
After a few moments Edward called from the back door.
“Alice!”
“Yes, Edward?”
“Could you please find Bella a clean top, she’ll give Charlie a heart attack if she walks in with a blood soaked top on.”
“Of course, I’ll be right there.” I told him before I give my husband a huge hug and told him it would be ok, I then run into the house.
Bella was stood in the main room with her arm was covered by a bandage and her top was soaked in blood.
I rushed to Bella’s side and said “C’mon, I’ll get you something less macabre to wear.”
I found her a shirt of Esme’s that was a similar colour to the one she was already wearing before it was soaked in blood.
“Alice,” Bella whispered as I was headed back to the door.
“Yes?” I kept my voice low, too, and looked at her curiously with my head cocked to the side, what could she possibly want to ask me?
“How bad is it?” She whispered back to me.
My face was tense “I’m not sure yet,” I wasn’t, I didn’t know what was happening at the moment.
“How’s Jasper?” she asked
I had to sigh, “He’s very unhappy with himself. It’s all so much more of a challenge for him, and he hates feeling weak.”
I would cry if I could, my husband was so upset at himself and there was nothing that I could do to help ease his pain.
“It’s not his fault. You’ll tell him that I’m not mad at him, not at all, won’t you?”
Bella wasn’t upset with him I hope this makes him feel better with himself.
“Of course” we made our way back downstairs and Edward was waiting at the front door for Bella, as soon as we got to the bottom of the staircase, he held it open with out a word.
Talk to her Edward she needs you now please help her feel better.
I noticed that Bella hadn’t picked up her presents, they would be the last thing on her mind at the moment but maybe they will make her feel better about tonight if she opens them later with Edward.
“Take your things!” I cried as Bella Walk warily towards Edward.
I scooped up her final two presents and her camera from under the piano and pressed them into her good arm.
“You can thank me later, when you’ve opened them.”
Esme and Carlisle both said a quiet goodnight. With that Edward and Bella left.
“Oh my, I do hope Jasper is ok.” Esme was still very upset by what had happened here tonight.
“It’s ok Esme I’ll go see if he’s ok.” I rushed out of the house and into the forest and across the river to where Emmett was still sitting with Jasper.
“It’s okay Em you can go back to the house now if you want, I’ve got it from here,” Emmett looked a bit wary of leaving Jasper alone.
“I’m okay with Alice, Em, I’m not going to attack her.” Jasper grimaced as he said those last two words.
Emmett got up and started walking towards the house at a human speed, which was unnecessary I could handle Jasper if I needed to, not that I’d need to because he would never hurt me.
“Are you okay?” I asked the love of my existence.
He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes, no, no he was not okay.
“Do you really need to ask me that Alice?” he replied sorrow was evident in his voice as well as his eyes.
“I guess not, Bella asked me to tell you that she’s not upset with you, she told me to tell you that it was not your fault, she’s not upset with you not at all Jasper, Please talk to me.” I couldn’t help but feel upset he was giving off such emotion that I couldn’t help but be caught by it.
“Alice, what did I do? I could have killed her and then Edward never would have been able to look at me again” I grimaced this time I couldn’t think of him killing Bella, No I couldn’t she was my best friend and I have been looking for years for such a best friend .
But he was my husband, the love of my existence, the reason I walk on this earth, the core of my being.
“Jasper it’s ok, you didn’t hurt her and that’s the main thing at the moment, that you didn’t hurt her you can’t keep thinking ‘but what if I did’ you didn’t.”
“I love you, Alice Cullen, so much I worry about hurting you and if I had killed Bella it not only would have really upset Edward it would have killed you loosing your best friend to the hands of your husband.” He looked at me with pleading eyes, was he trying to get me to forgive him was it not only Edward and Bella he wished to right it with he wanted me to forgive him as well.
He looked at me again with pleading eyes “Alice, please forgive-” before he could finish what he was saying my eyes clouded over, I was having a vision.

Chapter Three - The Vision

Edward came through the door about two hours after he had taken Bella home, probably waiting for her to fall asleep before he could sneak out to come back home to talk to use before he went back to Bella’s house in time for her to wake up.
“I need to talk to everyone in the dining room now please.” Edward was kind of frustrated, upset and flustered all at the same time which wasn’t Edward he was never flustered and since he’d met Bella he hasn’t been upset.
As we all followed Edward to the dining room, Esme held his hand and Carlisle stood beside him and put his hand on his shoulder, it was as if they new what was to come out of his mouth next.
“NO NO He can’t do this to me Jasper please tell him not to do this to me please.” I was pleading with my husband for help, help that I needed.
“Alice? What’s wrong? What did you see? What’s Edward going to do? Alice please tell me I need to know.” Jasper was worried, so I told him about the vision I had just had and now that he fully understood he told me he would help but that he thought that Edward was right in a way. Not him too, who will help me if Jasper won’t, Emmett that’s who.
We made our way back to the house to wait for Edwards Return home, I didn’t tell anyone about my vision but Jasper, I would let Edward break everyone’s heart, it was his choice not mine.
“Emmett, I need to talk to you for a minute in private please.” I really needed his help please tell me he’ll help.
Emmett followed me through the house and out into the forest, far enough away that no one in the house would be able to hear what I was about to ask him.
“What’s wrong Alice? Are you ok? You don’t look to good.” I didn’t have time for his questions not now.
“No, Emmett, I’m not ok, Edward is going be home in a few minutes he is going to ask us something and I need you’re help Em, I really do, no one else will but you, please tell me you’ll help me.”
“Of course Alice you know I’ll help you, what’s it about what did you see?” no questions not now please.
“Emmett I will not tell you, it is Edwards’s decision I will let him tell you, I will not upset you that is up to Edward but please still help me please.” I begged with all my might, I really needed this from him.
“Ok, Alice, I promise to help you no matter what it is, Even if Edward doesn’t like it, I will help you, let’s go back to the house and wait for him ok,” thank god he said yes.
“Thank you, Emmett, I am so thankful.” We walked back to the house.
We made it back to the house in time and as my vision had said, Edward came through the door.
“I need to talk to everyone in the dining room now please.” Edward was kind of frustrated, upset and flustered.
As we all followed Edward to the dining room, Esme held his hand and Carlisle stood beside him and put his hand on his shoulder, it was as if they new what was to come out of his mouth next.
“What is this about Edward; I’ve got better things to do than sit around at a family meeting.” Rose was still annoyed at Edward, he’d brought a human into our world, Rose never like Bella, but then it was made worse by the fact that Jasper had almost killed that human because Edward couldn’t keep away from her.
I knew what was coming from Edward next, and I held my head in my hands crying tearless sobs, Esme came to comfort me like I had with her earlier in the night, Jasper was still upset about what happened and that was made worse with the guilt that he now felt towards what Edward said next.
“While I was sitting next to Bella waiting for her to fall asleep I couldn’t help thinking about right and wrong, and what I have put this family through in the last nine months is wrong, you didn’t deserve it and for that I am truly sorry, but I am now even more sorry by what I must ask for you to do next.” Edward fell silent waiting for a reply from some one.
I couldn’t help but cry out in pain I knew what was happening and he knew I knew.
I can’t Edward I won’t do it NO NO! NO! NO!
“I’m sorry Alice but it’s the only way,” Edward replied to my thoughts towards him.
“Edward! What’s going on, what do you want to ask us?” Emmett never liked being left out of the conversation.
“I will apologise once more and say what I need to say, just please forgive me for this, especially you Alice please?” Edwards eye were pleading but I couldn’t I wouldn’t.
“NO! I will not forgive you, Edward, No way!” I couldn’t help shouting at him but what he was going to ask us was way to upsetting for me.
“We need to Alice, I need to,” Edward was pleading with me again.
“Will someone please tell us what’s going on here, we all need to be part of this conversation otherwise you wouldn’t have called a family meeting Edward you would have just called Alice.” Rose was really annoyed with Edward now.
“Okay, here goes,” Edward took a deep breath before he started, “We need to leave Forks, We need to leave... Bella, Tonight, not tomorrow, not in a week, not in a few days, you all need to leave tonight, I will stay behind and tell Bella what is happening and apologise to her for what we are doing... what I am making you do, and I will follow you in a few days, we need to do this to save her please,” Edward was now sitting on his chair with his head in his hands listening to everyone’s thought’s, he was trying to block them out, but not being very successful.
“No, Edward, I will not leave, I can’t she’s my best friend, Edward, I need her, I really do, you know how long I’ve waited for a friend like Bella, Please don’t make me do this please.” I looked at Emmett; he noticed me looking and stood up.
“I’m sorry Edward, but I agree with Alice, we can’t do this, Bella has been through so much with us, it would be like loosing a family member and I won’t be able to live with the pain that we will put her through if we do this to her, I cannot Edward I am sorry.” Thank you, Emmett.
I heard a growl which I thought had come from Edward, as he heard me mentally thanking Emmett, but it was not Edward who had growled it was Rose.
“Emmett how could you want to stay here, if Edward thinks this is best then this is best.”
“Rose you only want to go because you dislike Bella and wish to be away from her, but I love her like a sister and to be away from her would be like being away from Alice, and I can’t do that to her, do you want her to feel pain?” Emmett was starting to loose his temper with Rose, this never happened, he must really not want to leave Bella our newest family member, our sister.
“No Emmett I do not wish for her to feel pain, As much as I dislike Bella I would not wish pain on her.” This seemed to make everyone stare at Rose.
“We need to make a decision, I don’t have much time, if Bella wakes up she will wonder why I am not there when she does, she does not need more heart ache with what we are going to do to her.”
“No, Edward. Not WE! YOU! I will not decide to leave my best friend, my sister, I can’t.” I started again with the silent sobs, this time it was not Esme or Jasper who comforted me but Emmett.
“I will side with Alice in what ever decision she makes, I promised her I would side with her no matter what the out come, Sorry Edward, Sorry Rose.”
Edward looked around the room to each family member once before asking their decision.
“Carlisle?”
“I will do what ever is needed for this family, but I do not wish to cause Bella pain, but if our leaving is better than the pain you will be in if she died, it is a price I am willing to pay to save her, Yes Edward I will leave with you.”
“Esme?”
“No, Edward I can’t, she is a daughter to me and I will not hurt her, my choice is to stay.” Esme came to sit with me and Emmett on the far side of the table; she tried to comfort me more as I broke down again when Edward turned to Jasper.
“Jasper?”
“I’m sorry Alice but I need to do this, Yes Edward I will leave with you, I need to save Bella from myself and this is the only way to do it without leaving my family behind.” Jasper looked at me, it was a ‘please forgive me Alice’ look, I couldn’t look at him, he had chosen to take me away from my best friend, from my life.
“Rose, the final decision is yours it’s up to you to decide what happens to this family tonight, do you want to stay or leave?” Rose turned around to look at myself, Esme, and her husband Emmett.
“I’m Sorry.” Rose sorry, She sighed, “I choose that we...” she paused again to look at Emmett, “Leave”.
“No, Rose what have you done, you can’t do this to us,” I couldn’t look at her I continued to shout at her. “ I HATE YOU ROSALIE HALE, I CANNOT BELEAVE YOU COULD BE SO SELFISH,I HATE YOU.” My heart, which hasn’t beat in almost ninety years felt like she was physically ripping it from my chest with her bare hands.
I ran from the dining room with Emmett and Esme right behind me and I ran to my room, I sat on my bed and broke down.
“They can’t do this they can’t it’s going to rip us apart.” Esme pulled me into her lap and cradled me like I was a child.
“Esme, Emmett, Alice, I’m sorry but we have to do this, for Bella’s sake we have to.” It was Carlisle’s voice who filled the bedroom, the three other traitors were probably packing ready to leave, Carlisle left the room when no one answered him not even Esme, the love of his life.
“Alice, Please, we have to do this for her, she will be better off with out us, Alice, please try to understand that. We have to do this to save her, look at how much trouble we have brought to her life, Alice, James would never have gone after her if she hadn’t been in the baseball clearing that day. If we hadn’t been in her life Jasper wouldn’t have tried to attack her. Alice please.” Edward was still trying to convince me that leaving was in Bella’s best interest.
“And don’t go looking for her future either, Alice, We’ve done enough damage.”
With that Edward left the room.
It was around five am when I opened my eyes, I had been able to hear everyone rushing around the house to get everything packed up to leave at seven, Edward was going to head back to Bella’s for when she woke up and was going to stay a few more days before he told her what was happening, I couldn’t even say goodbye, that hurt me more than the leaving, I couldn’t say good bye to the only best friend I have had in my whole life, probably will ever have in my existence.
“Sorry, Alice, please forgive me.” Edward whispered as he left the house to return to Bella.
NO this was all I could think no, I could not forgive him.
“Alice its time for us to leave petal, I know you don’t want to neither do Emmett or I, but we cannot be away from our loved ones darling think of what it would do to Jasper if you didn’t leave with him.” Esme was so sweet thinking of everyone else instead of herself and I respected her for that.
“Ok but I want to drive with Emmett or you and Carlisle, I don’t want to drive with Rose or Jasper, I will leave but I will not drive with them.” I sat up on the end of the bed and looked around the room all the furniture was covered in dust sheets and all my belongings were missing.
“Alice and I are going to ride in the jeep, where to this time Carlisle?” Emmett said in a very quiet voice, this was not Emmett; he must be really upset about leaving Bella, our sister, here alone with no one to protect her.
“We’re going to Cornell, Emmett.” Carlisle replied to Emmett’s question with no emotion this was hurting him as much as it was Esme, Emmett and I.
As I got into the front of the jeep I heard a light cough next to me, it was Rose, she was expecting me to move so she could take shotgun.
“Sorry Rose but Alice and I wish to drive to Cornell by our self’s you and Jasper are not welcome to join us, we’ll see you in Cornell.” Emmett’s voice seemed to have a bit of anger in it as if Rose should have known that we did not wish for her and Jasper to join us.
“What! Why?” Rose was hurt, good.
“Because, you chose to leave when we did not you knew our decision but yet you both chose to go against you’re ’loved ones’ sorry but you cannot join us.” As Emmett said this he drove out of the garage and up the drive.
“Emmett, would you mind driving past Bella’s house, if I can’t say good bye to her face I will have to deal with saying goodbye to her from afar, as long as I get to say goodbye to her. Please?” I turned to see his face.
“Of course, Alice, I would like to do that, I would like to say goodbye from afar also.” He looked at me and Smiled, but this was not an Emmett smile this was so full of sadness to be leaving her behind.

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

wow this is awesome, you got me!, love Rosalie wedding dress. Congratulations 14 chapters at the same time, record..
Please keep me updated and write more soon.

also please read my FF:Another Golden Eye
Hope you like it; do not forget to make comments.

Lan Cullen

Link here: http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/anothe...
Hey, yeah I'll read it hon of course :D glad you like it, it's something I've been working on for a few months but I didn't want to post it until I had it finished I am almost finished with the last chapter now, I am writing it as I speak, so glad you liked it I can't believe you read it so quick.

Nikki x x
Hey chicks, me to I love her, I'm so glad you like it, yeah I'm writing the last chapter now I'm hoping to have it up tomorrow as it's 20 to 2 in the morning here in the uk, but I promise to ave it up tomorrow, thank you for reading it, I can't believe how fast you three have read it, it would have taken me ages to read myself.

Nikki xx
Hey hon, thanks it means alot, but I didn't mean to make you cry :( I'm glad your enjoying it, as I've said twice already hehe, I'm currently writing the last chapter it should be up by tomorrow, I hope it will be up by tomorrow, thank you for reading it I didn't think anyone would like it, means alot that you've all finished it already and that you all love it.

Nikki xx
Thanks chick

Nikki xx
Sorry guys,

just let you know I had to look after my brother today so I couldn't write much but it should be up either tomorrow or sunday evening,

Nikki xx
Chapter Fifteen – The vote.
“I phoned Carlisle, but Rose answered, she told me about how she’d phoned Edward to let him know that Bella had passed on, and that Carlisle was still out hunting.
“Bella then explained to me that Carlisle had been on the phone not five minutes before I came rushing in, I knew straight away that it had not been Carlisle phoning but Edward pretending to be Carlisle to check that Rosalie’s story was accurate, when Jacob answered the phone and told Edward that Charlie was at the funeral Edward just assumed that it was Bella’s funeral instead of asking for conformation on who’s funeral he was at.
“I tried to phone Edward but he had left his phone in a trash can in Rio, I told Bella what I had planned but told her I couldn’t risk her life, she was more than willing to go by her self if I didn’t want to take her. Jacob was not to happy about it but Bella pushed him aside and got her stuff together, I booked single tickets there as I didn’t know what the outcome would be, Bella wrote a note to her father saying she had gone away with me for a couple of days and said goodbye to Jacob and we left for Italy.
“When we were on the flight I had promised Bella that if it came to it I would change her, which I kinda regret now as she’ll hold me to it I know she will, but I don’t know if I’d be able to, I had phoned Jasper and made him stop Rose and Emmett from coming after us, Bella was the one that needed to do this to prove to Edward that she was actually alive and that we would not be lying in our minds to him.
“We reached Florence and I stole the most beautiful canary yellow Porche I have ever seen, and we made our way to Volterra, I told Bella where Edward would be and how to get there, I told her I would meet her there when I could as I needed to find a back way to the alley, because of the sun.
“Bella ran in the direction I pointed her and I left the beautiful porche behind and slipped into the shadows, I hid the bags that Bella and I had taken with us and started to find my way around the back streets towards where Bella and Edward would be. When I met up with them there were two very muscular vampires with them they seem to be cornering Edward.
“I slipped out of the shadows and flitted to Edward’s side they didn’t seem to like the even number of vampires that were now here, then out of no where this small girl appeared and asked for us to follow, we followed her down the alleys and down a drain into a cold underground tunnel, she lead us towards a grand castle, I’m assuming Carlisle you know what I’m on about?”
“Yes, Alice I do know what you mean.”
“Well I dropped down first after Jane, as Edward would not like to leave Bella on her own with the two of them, Edward dropped Bella down the drain and I caught her within seconds Edward was by her side again taking hold of her, we walked through the tunnel once, Felix and Demetri had joined us, We walked into a grand room where there were a few sofa’s and a desk with a human woman behind it, she seemed to have a thing for Felix, don’t see why she’d like that creep though, Jane’s twin Alec joined us and walked with us to where Aro was waiting, so he says for the meal that one of his guard were out fishing.
“Aro seemed to know every thing about Bella and I, he spoke to us like he’d known us years not merely seconds, He said to Edward something about being glad he hadn’t executed his request, Edward didn’t seem to happy about having Bella in that room with him, Aro’s brothers soon joined us, Aro wanted to see if his gift would work on Bella, to which he asked Edward not Bella, like Bella was some kind of pet to Edward not his true love.
“Edward told Aro to ask her himself, as he did Bella seemed kind of scared at his question but held out her hand anyway, his gift also doesn’t seem to work on Bella and neither of which does Jane’s she wasn’t to happy about that, she had Edward on the floor first when she first stepped towards Bella, Edward wasn’t quite sure if her gift would work on her but he intervened any way, Bella shrieked at Jane to stop, Jane then turned the full force of her gift onto Bella, and it did not work, Edward picked himself up off of the floor and again took Bella from my arm, in which I had caught her when she had tried to run to Edward’s aid during Jane’s attack.
“Aro asked Edward to promise that Bella would become one of us soon, Caius has promised to come visit when needs must to check up on them, but Edward seemed lost in thought and I knew if he stepped forward Aro would know his plan and most defiantly kill us for it, so I decided there and then that I would change Bella, resulting in yet another vision of her as one of us, I stepped forward and placed my hand in Aro’s waiting hand, he seen everything from the very first vision of Bella I’d had to the very last, he seemed happy to allow this as he’d seen it, obviously not knowing that my visions can always change.
“Edward didn’t seem to happy about my promise but seemed happy enough that we were able to leave alive and well, with Bella still with us. We had to wait around the castle until night fall, and then we were able to leave, I recovered mine and Bella’s bags and found a new car, nothing as fabulous as the Porche but it would have to do, we made our way from the grasp of the Volturi towards Florence airport, we got on our flight, only after Bella had cleaned up and I had bought Edward some new clothes as he was wearing that hideous red cloak they’d given him, and then we returned home. I do believe we have now come full circle. Any questions, if not I would like to go hunt as it’s been a few days.”
Carlisle had a few questions about how Aro was and how Caius reacted to Aro allowing us to leave, with Bella still being human, which I answered for him, after that no one else had any questions they were all happy with the my account of the last few days.
Jasper and I happily left the dining table and left for a hunt on our own, bliss, I’d missed the way I fit perfectly into his loving arms.
Once we had come back from hunting Jazz and I decided to spend some time cuddled up on our bed, just looking at each other, we didn’t need any words to be said to show our love for each other.
Whilst looking at his beautiful face I had a vision,
Bella and Edward would be arriving soon for a vote about her mortality in which I was happy to oblige to.
“Edward and Bella will be here soon, Bella has something she wants to ask.” I spoke as I would to Bella if she was stood in front of me now, I knew no matter what anyone was doing they’d hear me perfectly.
“What does Bella have to ask, Alice?” Jasper asked me, looking at me lovingly.
“That is not for me to say, it is her question to ask.” I smiled at him.
A few moments later I heard Bella and Edward walking towards the from door, and up the steps, Edward opened the door and he and Bella entered the house.
“Carlisle? Esme? Rosalie? Emmett? Jasper? Alice?” Edward spoke, both he and Bella know that everyone would hear.
Jasper and I left the bedroom and made our way to the dining room while Carlisle greeted Edward and Bella.
I already know what she’s going to ask Edward and I already know my answer.
I heard him sigh.
“Welcome back, Bella, What can we do for you this morning? I imagine, due to the hour, that this is not purely a social visit.”I’d like to talk to everyone at once, if that’s okay. About something important,”
“Of course, why don’t we talk in the other room?”
Carlisle led Bella end Edward into the dining room, the rest of us making our way in shortly after.
“The floor is yours.” Carlisle nodded towards Bella as soon as everyone had taken they’re seats.
“Well, I’m hoping Alice has already told you everything that happened in Volterra?”
“Everything,” I assured her.
“And on the way?”
“That, too,”
“Good.” Bella sighed, it sounded full of relief, “Then we’re all on the same page. So, I have a problem, Alice promised the Volturi that I would become one of you. They’re going so send someone to check, and I’m sure that’s a bad thing – something to avoid. And so, now , this involves all of you. I’m sorry about that,” Bella paused for a moment to look at everyone, “But, if you don’t want me, then I’m not going to force myself on you, whether Alice is willing or not.”
I heard a small gasp come from Esme, She opened her mouth again to speak to Bella, Bella held up her hand to stop Esme and continued with what she was saying.
“Please, let me finish. You all know what I want. And I’m sure you know what Edward thinks, too.”
I looked at Edward, his mouth was pulled down into a grimace, we all knew what he wanted, Bella to stay human for her to not be hurt by our world, for her to not loose her soul because his love for her.
“I think the only fair way to decide is for everyone to have a vote. If you decide you don’t want me, then... I guess I’ll go back to Italy alone. I can’t have them coming here.”
I could see Bella’s forehead crease as she thought about going back to that place, back to them.
Esme gasped, and I heard Edward growl beside her.
“Taking into account, then, that I won’t put any of you in danger either way, I want you to vote yes or no on the issue of me becoming a vampire.”
Bella had a small smile on her lips as she gestured to Carlisle to start the vote.
“Just a minute,” Edward interrupted.
Bella glared at him through narrowed eyes, he raised his eyebrows in return and continued.
“I have something to add before we vote.”
Bella and I sighed.
“About the danger Bella’s referring to, I don’t think we need to be overly anxious, You see, there was more than one reason why I didn’t want to shake Aro’s hand there at the end. There’s something they didn’t think of, and I didn’t want to clue them in.” He grinned, he thought he was getting out of this vote, no way in hell.
“Which was?” I asked aloud. Bella had a sceptical look on her face, just as I did on mine no doubt.
“The Volturi are overconfident, and with good reason. When they decide to find someone, it’s not really a problem. Do you remember Demetri?” He glanced down at Bella, who shuddered at the mention of his name, Edward must have taken that as a yes because he continued.
“He finds people – that’s his talent, why they keep him. Now the whole time we were with any of them, I was picking they’re brains for anything that might save us, getting as much information as possible. So I saw how Demetri’s talent works. He’s a tracker – a tracker a thousand times more gifted than James was. His ability is loosely related to what I do, or what Aro does. He catches the... flavour? I don’t know how to describe it... the tenor... of someone’s mind, and then he follows that. It works over immense distances. But after Aro’s little experiments, well...” Edward shrugged his shoulders, Bella and I caught on at the same time.
“You think he won’t be able to find me,” Bella said flatly.
Edward’s face was smug, “I’m sure of it. He relies totally on that other sense. When it doesn’t work with you they’ll be blind.”
“And how does that solve anything?”
“Quite obviously, Alice will be able to tell when they’re planning a visit, and I’ll hide you. They’ll be helpless. It will be like looking for a piece of straw in a haystack!”
“But they can find you,” Bella pointed out.
“And I can take care of myself.”
Emmett laughed and reached across the table towards our brother, with is fist extended.
“Excellent plan, my brother,” Edward stretched his arm out and pound his fist against Emmett’s.
“No.” Rosalie hissed.
“Absolutely not.” Bella agreed.
“Nice,” Jasper added.
“Idiots,” I muttered.
Esme was glaring at Edward, he was willing to allow the Volturi guard to come here to forks to force them down on our family, where we would all probably die for hiding Bella away.
Bella straightened up in her chair and added, “All right then. Edward has offered an alternative for you to consider, let’s vote.”
Bella turned her gaze towards Edward, “Do you want me to join your family?”
“Not in that way. You’re staying human.”
Bella nodded once and continued.
“Alice?”
“Yes.”
“Jasper?”
“Yes.” Bella looked a little surprised by his answer.
“Rosalie?”
Rose hesitated, she was biting down on her lip, was this so hard for her to decide?
“No.” Thought not.
Bella wasn’t surprised by Rosalie’s answer and continued to move toward Emmett for his answer.
Rosalie put both her hands up towards Bella.
“Let me explain, I don’t mean that I have any aversion to you as a sister. It’s just that... this is not the life I would have chosen for myself. I wish there had been someone there to vote no for me.” Bella nodded at Rosalie’s explanation and continued to Emmett.
“Hell, yes!” He grinned. “We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri.”
Bella grimaced at this and turned to Esme.
“Yes, of course, Bella. I already think of you as part of my family.”
“Thank you, Esme,”
Bella turned to Carlisle, she looked kind of apprehensive as she knew no matter what the rest of us had voted Carlisle’s vote would be final.
Carlisle wasn’t looking at Bella, his eyes on Edward’s face.
“Edward.”
“No.” Edward growled.
“It’s the only way that makes sense, you’ve chosen not to live without her, and that doesn’t leave me a choice.”
Edward dropped Bella’s hand and shoved away from the table, walking into the lounge, snarling.
Uh oh, poor Emmett is going to go mad, he only just got that television, it wasn’t easy to find.
“I guess you know my vote,” Carlisle sighed.
Bella was still staring after Edward as she answered Carlisle.
“Thanks.”
That is when Edward took his anger out on Emmett’s poor television.
“Aw What?” I heard Emmett sigh low enough that Bella wouldn’t hear.
Bella flinched at the sound of the smash from the lounge, “That’s all I needed. Thank you. For wanting to keep me. I feel exactly the same way about all of you, too.”
Esme was up from her seat and at Bella’s side with her arms around her in an instant.
“Dearest, Bella,” She breathed.
Bella hugged Esme back.
“Well, Alice, Where do you want to do this?” Bella asked as soon as Esme had released her.
What?
“No! No! NO!” Edward roared, charging back into the meeting area, he was in Bella’s face bending over her, his expression twisted in rage. “Are you insane?” He shouted at her, “Have you utterly lost your mind?”
Bella cringed away from him, covering her ears.
“Um, Bella, I don’t think I’m ready for that. I’ll need to prepare...” I was cut off by Bella.
“You promised.”
“I know, but... seriously, Bella! I don’t have any idea how to not kill you.”
“You can do it, I trust you.” She encouraged me.
I shook my head quickly, I couldn’t do this, I could in no way do this.
Edward snarled in fury.
“Carlisle?” Bella turned to look at him.
Edward grabbed her face in his hand, forcing her to look at his; he put his other hand out, palm facing Carlisle.
Carlisle ignored Edward attempt to silence him, “I’m able to do it, you would be in no danger of me losing control.”
“Sounds good.”
“Hold on, it doesn’t have to be now.” Edward tried his best to stall the inevitable.
“There’s no reason for it not to be now.” Bella added, her words come out slightly distorted because of the hold Edward still had on her face.
“I can think of a few.”
“Of course you can, now let go of me.” Bella said sourly.
Edward freed her face and folded his arms across his chest.
“In about two hours, Charlie will be here looking for you. I wouldn’t put it past him to involve the police.”
“All three of them.” Bella frowned.
Bella was quite for sometime after that, she looked like she was miles away, thinking about something.
I felt kind of bad for Charlie as he’d only just gotten his daughter back and now she would be leaving him forever, never to talk to him again, never to see her smile, never to tell her how much he loves her.
Charlie is going to be devastated, Edward. We will need to give her time to say goodbye to him, without actually saying goodbye to him, he needs a few more months with her, she hasn’t been the Bella he’s known and loved for the last seven months he deserves to see her happy again before he never sees her again. Maybe we should wait until after graduation, use that as her goodbye say she’s off to college, she dies in a car accident or something, give him closure, Edward, he needs this, and so will she.
“In the interest of remaining inconspicuous, I suggest we put this conversation off, at the very least until Bella finishes high school, and moves out of Charlie’s house.”
“That’s a reasonable request, Bella.” Carlisle pointed out to her.
“I’ll consider it.”
Edward relaxed, “I should probably take you home, just in case Charlie wakes up early.”
Bella looked at Carlisle, “After graduation?”
“You have my word.”
Bella took a deep breath, smiled and turned to Edward, “Okay. You can take me home.”
Edward rushed Bella out of the house before Carlisle could promise her anymore, not that he had any more to promise her. He ensured to take her out of the back door to ensure she didn’t see the mess he had made of Emmett’s new television.
“Oh man look what he did, it took months to find this baby,” Emmett sulked in the lounge.
“Emmett, you can order a new one, you know where to get it this time, so it shouldn’t be as hard as it was before.” Esme assured him.
“Yeah anyway I shouldn’t worry about the television, Bella will be a vampire soon and I bet she’ll be the most clumsy vampire ever.” He laughed, everyone else joined in except for Rosalie who looked to be deep in thought.
“Emmett that’s not very nice, Bella may be rather clumsy but there is no need to make fun of her for it.” Esme scolded him as she walked into the room.
“OH!” I exclaimed.
“What is it, Alice? What have you seen?” Jasper asked from beside me.
“Edward asked Bella to marry him,”
I heard Esme and Rose gasp, Rose in shock and Esme just seemed proud but kind of shocked by the pounce he’d taken.
“What did she say?” Esme asked curiously from where she now sat beside me.
“She thinks he’s joking, she doesn’t think he’s serious, so I don’t think she’ll answer him.” I added glumly.
“Oh. No matter I’m sure she’ll answer him soon and I’m sure they’ll be very happy, she’s in love with him enough to give up her human life to become one of us, so I’m sure she loves him enough to marry him, although Bella does hate a fuss and to be centre of attention.” Esme assured me.
“I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.” I added.
I stood from the sofa and took Jaspers hand, “Would you like to come for a run with me, maybe go for a little hunt?” I asked him.
“Of course darling,” He stood and we walked out of the house hand in hand towards the woods.
i love this story i been waiting for someone to write the other books in another point of view. I think u did very well!
Thank you very much, that means alot,
this is a great story
you are a magnificent writer of apov
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoied it, I'm thinking about trying the other books but don't know if to or not, we'll see how it goes, x

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service